Master Chief vs Mario

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

espiemerl

Darth Extecute
Master Chief..

Remindme
Master Chief head shots Mario

Violent2Dope
MC. no expression

Darkhalen
Mario uses fire flower and burns him LOL

OK serious MC

shin_gear
Master Chief of course.

CRASHBANDICOOT3
Mario chief

Cale_Daziel
Uhm...

Chief?

ThoraxeRMG
Mario!!!!!!!!!!!!

Menetnashté
Mario jumps on Chief's head= Instant kill. Mario wins, due to Mario game physics.

shin_gear
Mario would be dead before he started jumping. no expression

chickenlover98
can u say... curbstomp?

gogogadgetgo
mario with mushroom.

mc shoots him and he shrinks but has a split second to jump on mc's head while he's blinking for the instant kill

stick out tongue

Blax_Hydralisk
Mario is bulletproof.

So he wins. Nyah.

Remindme
Mario game physics bullets move at 3 miles an hour.....

shin_gear
Yeah, let's use bullshit mechanics in little kiddy games to prove Mario stands a chance.

Remindme
Originally posted by shin_gear
Yeah, let's use bullshit mechanics in little kiddy games to prove Mario stands a chance.

rolf, Maio physics has never delt with grenades shifty

ColbertNation
Chief would plasma grenade (sticks on to things, including people) Mario before he can even respond. Never mind Mario game logic...

espiemerl
Good match, I like both, but probably a tie.

judgement hand
mc melees mario and mario folds like a piece of paper

Blax_Hydralisk

Aw.. don't cry.

MadMel
Originally posted by judgement hand
mc melees mario and mario folds like a piece of paper
mario is stronger than chief...he lifted a freaking castle..if it came down to melee, mario would definatly win...
but, since chief has guns, mario loses to MC about 9/10 times

Diamond Kisses
Master Chief yawns Mario to oblivion no expression

shin_gear
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Aw.. don't cry. I was laughing hard when I said it.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by espiemerl

Is this just hand to hand? Or do they get anything? Because Master Chief would get cubstomped by Metal Mario.

shin_gear

Darkhalen
Yeah he would and the starman power up

espiemerl
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Is this just hand to hand? Or do they get anything? Because Master Chief would get cubstomped by Metal Mario.

Mario has his Power Rush badges he goes "DangerMario" and it's all over.

shin_gear

espiemerl
they do indeed get stuff.

judgement hand
if the chief has anything better than the assault rifle, mario gets owned

shin_gear
Indeed.

The Cap'n
even in Metal form, Mario would get plasma 'naded to kingdom come.

shin_gear
Indeed. Plus Mario couldn't catch nor could land a hit due to MC's superior reflexes. Mario gets shot by a beam rifle and dies.

PRAYERRUN
mario just because I like him lol.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by The Cap'n
even in Metal form, Mario would get plasma 'naded to kingdom come.

I doubt that plasma could harm Metal Mario.

shin_gear
Well, until we see him surviving plasma shots...he's dead, in a matter of seconds anyway.

Remindme
Metal Conducts electricity, Plasma would kill Metal Mario faster than normal Mario

shin_gear
lol

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Remindme
Metal Conducts electricity, Plasma would kill Metal Mario faster than normal Mario

Amps are small, electrified metal balls featured in several levels of Super Mario 64 and yet they didn't harm Metal Mario (or Metal Wario) at all.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by MadMel
mario is stronger than chief...he lifted a freaking castle..if it came down to melee, mario would definatly win...
but, since chief has guns, mario loses to MC about 9/10 times No he cannot. Or are you really saying that a guy who struggles to pick up King Bob Omb can toss a castle?

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
No he cannot. Or are you really saying that a guy who struggles to pick up King Bob Omb can toss a castle?

Who also destroyed a castle with his bare hands and yet he did pick up a castle (Super Mario World).

Remindme
Amps are small, electrified metal balls featured in several levels of Super Mario 64 and yet they didn't harm Metal Mario (or Metal Wario) at all.

Because the metal ball is blocked which is supposed to do the damage.....

Violent2Dope
Who also destroyed a castle with his bare hands and yet he did pick up a castle (Super Mario World). In that one game, all of those "feats" are in that one game, and are there for comedy purposes. Mario had to exert full force to pull a CALM Chain Chomp.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Remindme
Because the metal ball is blocked which is supposed to do the damage..... duh?

And yet according to you the electricity of the ball should jump to Metal Mario and like it does to normal Mario electrocute him. Heck Mario may be 100% metal, he became 100% ice with Ice Mario and he became 100%...divided...dots...specks...with the Invisible Cap.

Remindme
And yet according to you the electricity of the ball should jump to Metal Mario and like it does to normal Mario electrocute him. Heck Mario may be 100% metal, he became 100% ice with Ice Mario and he became 100%...divided...dots...specks...with the Invisible Cap.

Sorry for the 'Duh', i took it off

not necessarily, the electricity isn't diffusing, so i presume something in the ball keeps it so it's just not transferring.

The plasma on the other hand don't got anywhere else to go so metal Mario gonna get toasty ;p

Violent2Dope
Mario cannot toss a castle or pulverise one with his bare hands. It was all in one game where after every single castle win you saw a kinda humorous overrexaggerated scene. He is reduced to a slow walk while lifting King Bob Omb, can't lift Bowser over his head without swinging him for momentum, and had to exert full force to pull a calm Chain Chomp.

Remindme
Lifting the castle made me laugh, I remeber in super mario bros 2 lifting out the larger turnips was hard for Mario ^^'

Peach was the best in that game by a mile, lol

espiemerl
Mario equips TONS of Defense raising badges and is nearly invincible

shin_gear
Gotta love the Mario wank.

Violent2Dope
Yepperz.

chickenlover98
mc hurls mario into space and gauss rounds him. from the planet destroyer ones. mario dies a horrible death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.