The Trigan Empire Vs. World War 2 Marvel Earth Germany

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zebedee
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trigan_Empire

Galan007
The Trigans' tech/weaponry > MEG, imo.

Zebedee
It would be close despite all trigans being 12 ft tall and 8 times the strength of a human. Master man etc. are very powerful. Hitler had magic artifacts. It coiuld be close.

Galan007
Hmm,

You have any kind of bio on MEG?

Zebedee
Originally posted by Galan007
Hmm,

You have any kind of bio on MEG?

Sadly no. The new Invaders strip seems like the possiblity of redifining it. Which should be fantastic. It's about time. Comics need to go retro.

Galan007
Originally posted by Zebedee
Comics need to go retro. A'men. thumb up

And I'm still going with the Trigan Empire here.... But my opinion may change once I learn a bit more about MEG.

Zebedee
A'men. thumb up

And I'm still going with the Trigan Empire here.... But my opinion may change once I learn a bit more about MEG.

I agree. I'd love to see the Trigan Empire as a movie. I really would.

Galan007
I agree. I'd love to see the Trigan Empire as a movie. I really would. Now that would be awesome.

The thing with that is it could either be really good, or really bad. lol

Zebedee
Now that would be awesome.

The thing with that is it could either be really good, or really bad. lol

I think if it was done right by Spielberg it would be magnificent. I think Spielberg could do a fantastic comic movie. Better than anyone else.

Galan007
I think if it was done right by Spielberg it would be magnificent. I think Spielberg could do a fantastic comic movie. Better than anyone else. He seems to have to mindset you'd need to have in order to take on a movie like Trigan..

Zebedee
He seems to have to mindset you'd need to have in order to take on a movie like Trigan..

I think so. Have you read the airtight garage by Moebiius yet. You really should trat yourself if you haven't.

Galan007
I think so. Have you read the airtight garage by Moebiius yet. You really should trat yourself if you haven't. I haven't.

I actually just finished up Trigan.... Extremely good. thumb up

Zebedee
I haven't.

I actually just finished up Trigan.... Extremely good. thumb up

Good man Galan you might have the best taste in comics on here. I would also like to recommend if you can find it. A black and white Marvel preview I think it was number 9 from the 70's telling the Philip Wylie tale Gladiator. This is the story that as a novel inspired Superman. Alex Luthor is wrong! All things don't come from Superman. They come from Gladiator. It's why that awful Superman clone Kallark Kent actually has the name of the original Superman. Interestingly the comic only adapts half the story. Gladiator was turned into a movie in 1938. Just after Superman came out. Another interesting point is the protagonists name is Hugo "Danner". If you see where i'm going. Find it, beg steal or borrow it is amazing.

It's Supermans 70th in February I think.

Galan007
Good man Galan you might have the best taste in comics on here. I would also like to recommend if you can find it. A black and white Marvel preview I think it was number 9 from the 70's telling the Philip Wylie tale Gladiator. This is the story that as a novel inspired Superman. Alex Luthor is wrong! All things don't come from Superman. They come from Gladiator. It's why that awful Superman clone Kallark Kent actually has the name of the original Superman. Interestingly the comic only adapts half the story. Gladiator was turned into a movie in 1938. Just after Superman came out. Another interesting point is the protagonists name is Hugo "Danner". If you see where i'm going. Find it, beg steal or borrow it is amazing.

It's Supermans 70th in February I think. That sounds very interesting... Even for a B&W, lol.

Zebedee
That sounds very interesting... Even for a B&W, lol.

It's stunning, i can't remember who drew it though.

Old Man Whirly!

It's Supermans 70th in February I think. Hey, this guy... shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.