Chuck

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Look and really did not see anything. Chuck is a dramedy that stars Zachary Levi as the titular character. It also stars Sarah Lancaster as his sister and Adam Baldwin and Yvonne Strahovski as spies. Its a very funny, yet poignant show. The action is pretty decent. Thoughts?

chickenlover98
its good but it seems like they copied some situations from reaper. they seem similar IMO

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Reaper is a show about the devil's bounty hunter. Chuck is a show about a geek downloading the entire CIA network and working their operatives.

chickenlover98
i know that idiot. just the situations they're in. chuck has 2 companions. reaper has 2. they both dont know what they're getting in too. more similarities i dont wanna list

superkronick92
OMG, he has two sidekicks messed , thats never been heard of....,besides, Chuck is more like their side kick.

P.S Lay off the hostilities

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by chickenlover98
i know that idiot. just the situations they're in. chuck has 2 companions. reaper has 2. they both dont know what they're getting in too. more similarities i dont wanna list

Very bad choice of words. Anyway, Chuck looks very good on monday. I think sometime during the season Chuck and Sarah will kiss.

chickenlover98
well thats kinda comin. i thought that red head last ep was HOT

Gideon
This is my fourth favorite show on air; it's excellent. Adam Baldwin is the shizzle.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Chuck was real good 2nite.

Mairuzu
I cant really get into this show, i watched last nights episode, and... im sorry but i thought it was boring..

i just dont get it.. very cheesy with the whole running to his friend to be the butt of the costume and it had a really "Gay" vibe to it...

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I'm hoping that Yvonne Strahovsky will speak in her natural Australian accent in one show.

vivando-loca
i think this show's funny. but then again, i've only seen the pilot.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by vivando-loca
i think this show's funny. but then again, i've only seen the pilot.

You should watch more shows, its very funny.

Solo
This and "Pushing Daisies" are very very good.

JediSamuraiMRB
Chuck returned tonight. Both shows were good.

Here's a pic or two of Yvonne...

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh180/DARKCAEDUS/YVONNE.jpg

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh180/DARKCAEDUS/YVONNE2.jpg

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh180/DARKCAEDUS/YVONNE3.jpg

BruceSkywalker
Chuck returns tomorrow

Jaeh.is.Awesome
love the show. but, as usual, we're lagging behind the episodes again and I'm not sure if it's even on anymore- i don't catch in on tv...

BruceSkywalker
Tonight's episode of Chuck looks decent..

Everyone on the show has good chemistry with each other..

BruceSkywalker
Last nights episode was pretty good. I felt sorry for Chuck

Jaeh.is.Awesome
is it season 2 or something over there?

forumcrew
Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
is it season 2 or something over there?

Yea season 2 just started.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
alright! great! big grin

i just watched the season two eps 1 and 2 earlier, actually. awesome stuff.

BruceSkywalker
Glad you liked them Jaeh

Jaeh.is.Awesome
thanks. big grin

The story's getting good. the twists are great, IMHO.

BruceSkywalker
Yes they are..

Thats one thing I like about the show...

I like how there seems to be twists and turns each week

Jaeh.is.Awesome
poor chuck though. it seems like he won't get out of being the intersect soon enough, and he's not the assistant manager, either.

BruceSkywalker
poor chuck though. it seems like he won't get out of being the intersect soon enough, and he's not the assistant manager, either.

Yeah I know, sometimes I feel bad for Chuck..

Jaeh.is.Awesome
but his and sarah's story in getting real interesting - until bryce. again

BruceSkywalker
but his and sarah's story in getting real interesting - until bryce. again

Don't really like Bryce..

Last night's show shed some light on Sarah's past.

Very good.. Nicole Richie acted well

Jaeh.is.Awesome
its not out online just yet... Imma gonna check again later...

Neo_Version 7
Reasons to watch Chuck:

1. Yvonne's smile
2. Everything else

In that order.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
lol, nice

yeah, she does have a dazzling smile, lol...

BruceSkywalker
lol, nice

yeah, she does have a dazzling smile, lol...

Yes, I do agree..

Yvonne is one the bright spots about Chuck..

BruceSkywalker
Great show last night

Raoul
chuck imo is a much better show than reaper, but thats just me... great show all round, very funny...

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Raoul
chuck imo is a much better show than reaper, but thats just me... great show all round, very funny...

Yes Chuck is very funny show, I agree

Neo_Version 7
Yesterday's episode was alright. That was really thoughtful of Yvonne (and Casey) to get Chuck's diploma. Sadly, we have to wait two weeks for the next episode. =/

BruceSkywalker
Pretty good show last night..

Just what Sarah deserved last night..

Also glad Yvonne spoke in her natural language

jumpmann
Yvonne looks hot in every ridiculous situation they throw her in. Star in the making.

My favourite show on TV next to Dexter.

Raoul
why are people calling her yvonne and not sarah? i know its her real name and all, but...

forumcrew
the plot twist of making jill a fulcrum agent was very transparent as soon as they sit around waiting to see who is on the list, it was also a terrible plot point as it really doesnt make sense and was a poor effort by the writers. for a show that has been fairly good so far I thought this was a weak moment.

Raoul
Originally posted by forumcrew
the plot twist of making jill a fulcrum agent was very transparent as soon as they sit around waiting to see who is on the list, it was also a terrible plot point as it really doesnt make sense and was a poor effort by the writers. for a show that has been fairly good so far I thought this was a weak moment.

yeah, i agree completely...

BruceSkywalker
Tricia Helfer has signed on to do one or two shows..

Tonight's show seems interesting to watch

Superherovandal
I agree as soon as they started the looking at the list I was like yeah... no way jill can last and the only way to do that well...you know,,

BruceSkywalker
Last night was surprisingly decent...

I suspected Chuck was going to do something to Jill..

Now if they can just have Sarah and Chuck acknowledge their feelings

BruceSkywalker
that was a very nice christmas show last night...

loved how Sarah shot and killed that guy to protect Chuck

jumpmann
Best of the season so far along with the Tom Sawyer episode.

Movie tragic
Funny show.

Casey is awesome.

BruceSkywalker
Chuck is still a fave of mine..

the past few shows have greatly improved

ariwin
Casey's my favorite too, I love that he's still basically Jayne from Firefly, just smarter and better at concealing his weaponry when need be.

I loved the most recent episode. I mean, I kind of want to punch Sarah until she admits she's in love with Chuck, but then you'd have a Moonlighting scenario... better to keep them full of unresolved tension. I'm just glad MI6 man has gone back across the pond... he was extremely hot but I couldn't like him because he was distracting Sarah from my Chuck. ><

BruceSkywalker
the past few shows have been all right, but next week should be good

BruceSkywalker
great seeing tricia helfer tonight

Jaeh.is.Awesome
I had to dig for this thread. *sigh*

anyway, excited for the third season on the tenth! the 2nd season's cliffhanger was pretty awesome, I mean, "I know Kung fu?" can't wait for the new season! so psyched about it, lol.

BruceSkywalker
I had to dig for this thread. *sigh*

anyway, excited for the third season on the tenth! the 2nd season's cliffhanger was pretty awesome, I mean, "I know Kung fu?" can't wait for the new season! so psyched about it, lol.

yeah chuck doing kung fu will be very funny, but hopefully the stories have improved

Jaeh.is.Awesome
I thought they have, a little. Chuck seems to have moved up from "I don't want this" to "I have no choice". I'd say that's improvement, lol.

BruceSkywalker
I thought they have, a little. Chuck seems to have moved up from "I don't want this" to "I have no choice". I'd say that's improvement, lol.

it may not be enough to save the show, so i hope the ratings improve some and hopefully chuck and sara will get together finally

BruceSkywalker
Tonight Chuck returns smile

BruceSkywalker
the past three hours of chuck...great

Jaeh.is.Awesome
I heard the ratings did awesome xD

BruceSkywalker
I heard the ratings did awesome xD

am not sure, but i hope so

forumcrew
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
am not sure, but i hope so

They were in fact awesome. Best since the 3-D post Superbowl episode. The question is can it sustain on its regular monday night throughout the year.

AbnormalButSane
So far so good I guess.

I wish they'd bring the Chuck beard back from the opener. I miss it. D':

BruceSkywalker
seeing stone cold steve austin last night was a plus...

Skittle
Just watching episodes 1-3 of season 3.

Can't believe they took Awesome out!! WTF!

Mindset
What?

Skittle
Originally posted by Mindset
What?

Well, I though he was dead from Chuck's reaction.
Just finished episode 4, and happy to see that's not the case.

BruceSkywalker
chuck isn't a bad show, so i am glad the show is returning next season

Skittle
chuck isn't a bad show, so i am glad the show is returning next season Hoohah!

BruceSkywalker
returns tonight...

hopefully this season is good

Mr. Rhythmic
What do you guys think about season 4 so far? I'm a bit unimpressed so far. Not only did they bring back my least favorite characters, but it's become extremely tongue-in cheek to the point of obnoxiousness, and seems to waste potentially interesting characters left and right.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
What do you guys think about season 4 so far? I'm a bit unimpressed so far. Not only did they bring back my least favorite characters, but it's become extremely tongue-in cheek to the point of obnoxiousness, and seems to waste potentially interesting characters left and right.

its ok so far, the s/l about chuck's mother needs to improve

Mr. Rhythmic

It feels like the writers don't know how to stick it into the season. The mother story started as the main goal of season 4, but you can tell that the writers had a lot of ideas they wanted to do on top of the mom story.

steverules_2
I liked the Drago references in ep 1 of season 4 but yeah atm not so impressed with what they've done

Mr. Rhythmic
Originally posted by steverules_2
I liked the Drago references in ep 1 of season 4 but yeah atm not so impressed with what they've done

I didn't like that he was such a throwaway villain. At first, I thought "Man, this guy is great! Can't wait to have a whole season with him!" But then they had to mess it up, and each scene after that felt forced and unnecessary. And when he said "I will break you," not only did he get the quote wrong, but he felt like he really didn't want to say it. When he got shot, it felt like an unintentional middle finger to me. Like they were going "We know you love him, but we don't actually care all that much."

-Pr-

aye. every season they find something to just drag out when it comes to chuck. i'd seriously be happy watching the show if they just did missions every week.

BruceSkywalker
It feels like the writers don't know how to stick it into the season. The mother story started as the main goal of season 4, but you can tell that the writers had a lot of ideas they wanted to do on top of the mom story.

i agree..

Originally posted by -Pr-
aye. every season they find something to just drag out when it comes to chuck. i'd seriously be happy watching the show if they just did missions every week.

same here

Mr. Rhythmic
Ok, I'm already getting tired of the mother storyline altogether. In the first episode with Timothy Dalton, I got a bit excited when Chuck's mom re-doublecrossed him, only for them to give me another middle finger by going "Oh wait, never mind, she's good again.
Like, seriously? What the hell? How many times are they going to do that? It reminds me of the Doctor Who story "The End Of Time" where they dragged out the Doctor pointing his gun at everybody, only for there to be a solution he could've chosen in the first place.

Mr. Rhythmic
WOW! Did anyone see "Chuck vs. the Leftovers?!" Finally, a classic episode! This entire season's been very lofty, either good or crap, but this episode was AMAZING! Volkoff may be the best "Chuck" villain this side of Chevy Chase. Such a wonderful performance by the incredible Dalton. He needs to a permanent TV villain, like what Mark Strong is to movies. Despite my incredible hatred for the "Doctor Who" special "The End of Time," Dalton was a great villain on that show as well.

AbnormalButSane
I like Dalton and his character as well.

steverules_2
WOW! Did anyone see "Chuck vs. the Leftovers?!" Finally, a classic episode! This entire season's been very lofty, either good or crap, but this episode was AMAZING! Volkoff may be the best "Chuck" villain this side of Chevy Chase. Such a wonderful performance by the incredible Dalton. He needs to a permanent TV villain, like what Mark Strong is to movies. Despite my incredible hatred for the "Doctor Who" special "The End of Time," Dalton was a great villain on that show as well.

I liked him doing family games, that was funny 'The Bourne identity!'

Someone soooo shoulda named a bond movie

Omega Vision
I love the series, my only major gripe being that things always find a way to go back to the status quo more or less within a few episodes.

BruceSkywalker
hopefully now their won't be anymore eps where chuck loses the intersect and then regains it..

linda hamilton has been very good

srankmissingnin
Lou Diamond Phillips is the villain next week! eek!

Lou Diamond Phillips always makes me laugh. When I was in high school I was talking to a friend about a movie he was in but they weren't sure they knew the name, so I googled him. We ended up on some broken English fansite that stated Lou Diamond Phillips was "90% handsomest man alive"... which I now say whenever I see him or hear about him, to people who don't get the joke. cool

BruceSkywalker
i forget i made this thread..

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Lou Diamond Phillips is the villain next week! eek!

Lou Diamond Phillips always makes me laugh. When I was in high school I was talking to a friend about a movie he was in but they weren't sure they knew the name, so I googled him. We ended up on some broken English fansite that stated Lou Diamond Phillips was "90% handsomest man alive"... which I now say whenever I see him or hear about him, to people who don't get the joke. cool

hopefully he will be really good..

they also need to finally end timothy dalton's storyline

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.