Weiss the Immaculate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fascistcrusader
Pure Weiss, powerful Weiss. The immaculate emperor of Deepground, leader of the elite Tsviets. Born of experiments to boost a humans power level to extreme limits, even the elite 1st class SOLDIERs, the Restrictors, fear his power.

http://www.ffcompendium.com/chara/7doc-weiss-v.jpg

HAIL WEISS!

grey fox
Weiss the Immaculate is incredibly powerful , originally leader of Deep-ground he is/was the 'host' of Omega Weapon.

N8RsPrPa4G8

As this video shows , Weiss's casual strength is in such excess that even a minor amount of force leads to impalement. A simple toss/shove throws Nero several metres and a jump can cross a 3-5 metre gap with ease.

His body is bullet proof and his reaction speeds are so great that he can (easily) block said bullets out of the air with his fore-arms.

SHM
Originally posted by grey fox
Weiss the Immaculate is incredibly powerful , originally leader of Deep-ground he is/was the 'host' of Omega Weapon.

N8RsPrPa4G8

As this video shows , Weiss's casual strength is in such excess that even a minor amount of force leads to impalement. A simple toss/shove throws Nero several metres and a jump can cross a 3-5 metre gap with ease.

His body is bullet proof and his reaction speeds are so great that he can (easily) block said bullets out of the air with his fore-arms.

Or pick his two swords and block the bullets before they reached him. Very fast indeed.

But let's not forget this isn't Weiss in his normal form, but his body merged with Omega.

grey fox
Originally posted by SHM
Or pick his two swords and block the bullets before they reached him. Very fast indeed.

But let's not forget this isn't Weiss in his normal form, but his body merged with Omega.

I was under the impression that his body was that 'invulnerable' (Hojos words not mine) before he merged with Omega.

There's three forms though.

Pre-Weiss (the one in the Japanese training sections)
Awakened Weiss (The rest of the game until.....)
Omega Construct Weiss ( The huge rig comes down and attaches to him)

fascistcrusader
There are three levels of Weiss. The first is simply base Weiss, who kicked the hell out of Rosso and Azul(both of whom were in their strongest forms) while only using one arm and smiling. Then we have Weiss empowered, which is Hojo inside of Weiss drawing power from Omega weapon. Then we have Omega Weiss, which is Weiss' body merged with the power of Omega, being used as a weapon to fight Chaos Vincent with.

SHM
Thinking better, it's wrong to say Weiss have diferent levels of power, or that he have transformations, IMO.

Because it wasn't him. During DoC, he was Hojo(or a copy of him created in the Network). Hojo was controlling his body, and it was Hojo who merged with Omega. After that, it was Omega using Weiss body to fight Vincent. He was only a puppet.

Empowered Weiss, is just a "transformation"/another form of Hojo. And Omega Weiss is a "transformation"/another form of Omega. Nothing more, nothing less. Because Weiss never used this power, and he didn't have the knowledge to attain it.

IMO it would be better to talk about Empowered Weiss, in a respect thread about Hojo. Because EW exists only because of him.

The same think with Omega Weiss. We should talk about him only in a respect thread about Omega.

I mean... Weiss didn't do ANYTHING in DoC. Why we have to atribute the power to him?

SHM
I was under the impression that his body was that 'invulnerable' (Hojos words not mine) before he merged with Omega.

I don't remember Hojo using the word "invulnerable". He wanted a body strong and pure to merge with Omega. And this is what he did in the end of DoC. Omega's power made that body "invulnerable".

Remindme
Not much info on Weiss, to be honest this is a half arsed respect thread, should have left it to me.....

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Remindme
Not much info on Weiss, to be honest this is a half arsed respect thread, should have left it to me..... laughing out loud

grey fox
Originally posted by SHM
Thinking better, it's wrong to say Weiss have diferent levels of power, or that he have transformations, IMO.

Because it wasn't him. During DoC, he was Hojo(or a copy of him created in the Network). Hojo was controlling his body, and it was Hojo who merged with Omega. After that, it was Omega using Weiss body to fight Vincent. He was only a puppet.

Empowered Weiss, is just a "transformation"/another form of Hojo. And Omega Weiss is a "transformation"/another form of Omega. Nothing more, nothing less. Because Weiss never used this power, and he didn't have the knowledge to attain it.

IMO it would be better to talk about Empowered Weiss, in a respect thread about Hojo. Because EW exists only because of him.

The same think with Omega Weiss. We should talk about him only in a respect thread about Omega.

I mean... Weiss didn't do ANYTHING in DoC. Why we have to atribute the power to him?

Yes but were talking about Weiss's body , not his mind. Aside from his mind Hojo did Jack shit.

shin_gear
"Your weapons are useless!" Awesome quote.

SHM
Yes but were talking about Weiss's body , not his mind. Aside from his mind Hojo did Jack shit.

Hojo was the responsible for giving the power to Weiss' body in DoC, and he was controlling the body and fighting Vincent. The same for Omega.

These aren't Weiss' feats. These are Hojo and Omega's feats.

For all intents and purposes, it wasn't Weiss. It was a body more powerful than Weiss' normal one(because of Omega) with a diferent mind(Hojo and Omega).

It's the same thing if I create a respect thread for Vegeta, only because of what Baby Vegeta did.

PS: I love Weiss. He is one of my favorite characters in FFVII. But lets be real. What he did during all the story was: Rescuing Genesis, creating a plan to free DG, owning Azul and Rosso in the same time, and defeating the Restrictor(s).

fascistcrusader
We attribute power to him because of the awesome strength he shows in the DoC:Online mode, which occurs before Hojo took over Weiss mind and shows us how Deepground was when ruled by the restrictors.

Here is a clip of normal Weiss(without Omega or anything) completely owning Rosso and Azul in their most powerful forms, bloodburst and arch respectively. Considering that Rosso and Azul have displayed insane amounts of power, and Hojo refers to Deepground as home to the "most powerful beings on the planet," Weiss in his normal state is about equal to Sephiroth before Nibelheim.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QfjkzLK3Cw

SHM
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
We attribute power to him because of the awesome strength he shows in the DoC:Online mode, which occurs before Hojo took over Weiss mind and shows us how Deepground was when ruled by the restrictors.

Here is a clip of normal Weiss(without Omega or anything) completely owning Rosso and Azul in their most powerful forms, bloodburst and arch respectively. Considering that Rosso and Azul have displayed insane amounts of power, and Hojo refers to Deepground as home to the "most powerful beings on the planet," Weiss in his normal state is about equal to Sephiroth before Nibelheim.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QfjkzLK3Cw

I know all that, and already watched the video before. But thankyou anyway.

What I meant was "Why we have to atribute the power we saw in DoC, to him?". Because it wasn't Weiss, and he wasnt the one who attained that power.

But yeah, I agree that normal Weiss is very powerful and badass.

fascistcrusader
I attribute the power to him because while it wasn't Weiss' mind in control, it was his body. Imagine the power that WE and OW had, then couple it with the skill and battle knowledge in Weiss' mind, it would be one hell of a combo.

SHM
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
I attribute the power to him because while it wasn't Weiss' mind in control, it was his body. Imagine the power that WE and OW had, then couple it with the skill and battle knowledge in Weiss' mind, it would be one hell of a combo.

Imagine if in the next game Weiss will be able to control the Darkness, because of Nero merging with him. Now, THAT would be one hell of a combo.

fascistcrusader
I actually wouldn't like that, I'm hoping Nero's taint was purged along with Omega when Weiss' body died. He would not be able to go by the title of the Immaculate any longer, and that would be a shame. What's cool about Weiss is he is extremely powerful, almost the strongest in the FF VII world, yet he is untainted by stagnance or Jenova. He is pure and powerful at the same time, and I find something about that to be quite awesome.

Plus Weiss wouldn't need his insane power and fighting prowess if he had Nero's cheapo darkness move. Nero's cool because whil he isn't the best fighter, no one but Vincent with Chaos and possibly AC Sephiroth can beat him, but Weiss is cool because he can beat your ass with his skill and strength.

SHM

Dark-Jaxx
DoC online?

Vampire Savior
Great design and some damn cool guns swords, I wish I could see more of this dude.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.