Mary Marvel vs Stardust

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Avlon
Current M. Marvel vs Stardust.

smile

tkitna
Stardust

guy222
stardust

CaptainStoic
Stardust

nvrbeenwthagirl
Mary

Rorschach
Current Mary has some interesting feats that are sort of obscure. Eclipso stated that she hasn't even used her full power yet.

I'll have to see her do more before I can tell who wins this fight.

CaptainStoic
My reasons for picking Stardust is because of the bfr feats. What would Mary do if she was in Beta Ray Bills predicament when he was being pulled into that pocket dimension? Would she have been able to break free? Bill used the hammer, i have a feeling Mary without any weapon would not have been as fortunate.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
My reasons for picking Stardust is because of the bfr feats. What would Mary do if she was in Beta Ray Bills predicament when he was being pulled into that pocket dimension? Would she have been able to break free? Bill used the hammer, i have a feeling Mary without any weapon would not have been as fortunate.
mary basically is living hammer from the looks of it.

tjcoady
Rorshach, as ever, is observant. Mary's talents in countdown are impressive (taking on Zatanna, Klarion the Witchboy... and she has only grown more and more powerful).... but it is simply too early in the development of her new character and her new abilities to determine exactly what she is capable of. Matter transmutation is impressive... as are other things she's done... but it doesn't prove she's invincible.

llagrok
Barring BFR, Mary would win.

guy222
SD

Erik-Lensherr
Mary in a stomp.

Sirius77
Mary

D-Block
Mary

WrathfulDwarf
Current Mary FTW.

Bouboumaster
Stardust

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.