Rachel Bilson is gorgeous...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mart532
Absolutely stunning, she is by far my favorite actress. I wish she would do more movies, I don't really want to wait till Jumper comes out. It should be pretty sweet though. A lot of hype around it, I've even come across youtube videos with "real-life" jumpers. The one about damsels in distress is pretty funny. I saw it on the most viewed page...

BobbyD
She is cute/hot.

Mr. Bacon
her clain to fame was the OC but she hasnt been seen much since, however she is gorgeous

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Rachel Bilson is hot. BTW, she was just in Chuck and will be for a couple of episodes.

Mr. Bacon
yea but thats the first appearance really

KKMGirl
What has she been doing since the OC?

KingTech
Rachell Bilson ps a featured actress of the Hollywood and a very hot and sexy celebrity of the Hollywood . Her boobs are just more than hot.I love to watch her movies.

-elmo118-
I agree she is good looking!!!

KingTech
Rachel Bilson is a great name in the showbiz . I am a big fan of her.IMO she is really very sexy and hot actress.Her physique is unique.I like to watch her movies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.