What do you think about?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

debbiejo
Okay, It's been a long time, but I'll make a thread. I was thinking again. When you go to bed, just before you fall asleep. The in between time as you are falling, can you recollect/remember what was last thing/thought on you mind? Our minds wander of course, but what does your LAST thoughts that come into your mind cause you to make decisions on or do they mean nothing. Do they inhabit your dream state? How does your last thoughts effect you before you go to sleep. Do they?

Okay now, going to bed.........lol

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by debbiejo
Okay, It's been a long time, but I'll make a thread. I was thinking again. When you go to bed, just before you fall asleep. The in between time as you are falling, can you recollect/remember what was last thing/thought on you mind? Our minds wander of course, but what does your LAST thoughts that come into your mind cause you to make decisions on or do they mean nothing. Do they inhabit your dream state? How does your last thoughts effect you before you go to sleep. Do they?

descarte developed the cartesian plane which was inspired by a dream

http://oregonstate.edu/instruct/phl302/philosophers/descartes.html

Kelly_Bean

I can always recall the last few things on my mind before bed because they always seem to be the same thing. I always end up talking up to a God that may not even be there and hoping for a better day to come where I don't have to feel like shit anymore..But no, my last nighttime thoughts do not alter any of my dreams to my knowledge.

chillmeistergen
Sex 'n that.

~Forever*Alone~
i cannot sleep unless i dream, so i dream. its like daydreaming, and when i finally sleep i always look at the clock, just before it happens so i know exactly what time i fall asleep. when i wake up my "daydreams" have become real dreams... next stop reality!!!

dadudemon
Anything and everything.

Healing Artisan
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
descarte developed the cartesian plane which was inspired by a dream

http://oregonstate.edu/instruct/phl302/philosophers/descartes.html good post, i did not know that.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Healing Artisan
good post, i did not know that.

He's one of the best philosphers of our time (imo). His works were mainly on irrational knowledge (irrational means the concept doesn't have a past , it was pulled out of thin air). Although he helped construct much of what's used for rational applications, his work on irrational knowledge is what sparked his peers to break away from irrationality and focus on rational knowledge (knowledge based on past information). So ironic.

botankus
To be truthful, big booty b!tches.

Actually, before I go to sleep, I tend to think about writing, landscaping, football, and big booty b!tches.

SelphieT
I tend to think of what made me feel like shit today, or what made me feel great. If there's anything to look forward to the next day, or anything to loathe for the next day.

Also I think about a lot of guys. And how my boobs are too big.

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
He's one of the best philosphers of our time (imo). His works were mainly on irrational knowledge (irrational means the concept doesn't have a past , it was pulled out of thin air). Although he helped construct much of what's used for rational applications, his work on irrational knowledge is what sparked his peers to break away from irrationality and focus on rational knowledge (knowledge based on past information). So ironic.

Of our time?

botankus
Originally posted by SelphieT
And how my boobs are too big.

I see where you're coming from. I usually cry myself to sleep from thinking about my 27" wanger.

lord xyz
Okay, It's been a long time, but I'll make a thread. I was thinking again. Aren't you forbidden from that?

Rogue Jedi

Okay now, going to bed.........lol in my experience, dreams do indeed come from what you are thinking about as you fall asleep.

Bardock42
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Of our time? Was just going to say that.

Also that her post was extremely off topic.

SelphieT
Originally posted by botankus
I see where you're coming from. I usually cry myself to sleep from thinking about my 27" wanger.

Glad I have someone I can somewhat relate to.

Mr. Bacon
many things, people, ideas,what tomorrow brings etc. etc.

debbiejo
Originally posted by lord xyz
Aren't you forbidden from that? Well, people have tried, but it never does work. Poor them.

Okay before I go to sleep, I try to keep my minds focus on what I want my future to entail. I put out my thoughts as if they were memorandums with someone reading them. So, I place my order. The next night, I go back and replace it just in case the last memo got lost. Of course I know it's not lost. I'm just jackin up the pot.

IT'S REALLY FULL NOW. TREASURE IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER.

BTW, Nope, I'm not delusional. I took the test..lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.