Lord Kain vs. Lord BERNSTEIN!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shin_gear
Both are at their prime.

Who wins?

Burning thought
ime guessing you mean Kain at the end of Defiance and can you show me where it could tell me loads on Rugals overall abilities please? i looked at his wiki but it was usless also this knockout i belive?

ofc i would imagine kain at first, time powers, soul reaver blade, the ultimate mist!!, teleports, soul blasters. Does Rugal have blood, if he does then he can Blood shower for a quick win.

Burning thought
Kain puts him in Telekinetic shackles, drains the blood from him, then his soul, then posseses the empty body and dances like a crazy fool

shin_gear
Neg. Rugal's Orochi power and Satsui no Hadou pwns Kain.

Burning thought
duno what those are, mist ftw wink

shin_gear
Bernstein wins.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by shin_gear
Bernstein wins.

Good job on backing up your claim. How about telling us why he would defeat Kain.

shin_gear
Er...not bothering to. I just had the pleasure of saying Rugal wins. I'm quite a Rugal fan myself.

Burning thought
laughing

shin_gear
Rugal.............................................sad

Burning thought
Rugal gets sliced, soul raped, mind raped, body raped........bear raped by kain from every angle possible

shin_gear
I wish TricksterPriest was here. He knows far more about Rugal than I do...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.