Angela Petrelli

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Strangelove
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/6/6b/Heroes-angelapetrelli.jpg

She's such a engaging character, and she developed really well so far in the second season. I hope she doesn't die eek!

Captain REX
Christine Rose has mentioned that her character is more or less going downhill from How to Stop an Exploding Man.

I still want to know what the hell her power is. You know she has one.

chickenlover98
die die die u *****. i hate this character. i would like to know what her husbands power was, and why he committed suicide. i bet he had a bad power

Strangelove
Originally posted by Captain REX
Christine Rose has mentioned that her character is more or less going downhill from How to Stop an Exploding Man.

I still want to know what the hell her power is. You know she has one. oh, absolutely

Entity
Originally posted by chickenlover98
die die die u *****. i hate this character. i would like to know what her husbands power was, and why he committed suicide. i bet he had a bad power Agreed she needs to just serve her purpose and die already. And to me her biggest purpose is just letting us see what the hell her power is. I know that *****'s got one!

As for Mr. Petrelli, he didn't kill himself. I just know he didn't, I can feel it. Either her, Linderman or another one of the 12 probably did it. Probably the killer. Also I don't think he had a power. I think him and Kaito were both normal. Kaito even said he'd been waiting for a Nakamura to ascend!

Mairuzu
Shes a very interesting character for sure...

she looks like an older version of the actress that plays Hanah lol.. aka wireless

Strangelove
Originally posted by Entity
Agreed she needs to just serve her purpose and die already. And to me her biggest purpose is just letting us see what the hell her power is. I know that *****'s got one!

As for Mr. Petrelli, he didn't kill himself. I just know he didn't, I can feel it. Either her, Linderman or another one of the 12 probably did it. Probably the killer. Also I don't think he had a power. I think him and Kaito were both normal. Kaito even said he'd been waiting for a Nakamura to ascend! Her purpose is serving as a window into the Group of 12. She's been there since Episode 1! And she's a complex character, well rounded, and she's played by such a great actress! How on Earth can you be so prejudicial?

It's likely that Mr. Petrelli was killed.

Mairuzu
They said her wounds were self inflicted... or was that just part of the coverup so they wont look more into the heroes lives...

if they were... the person attacked her... mind controlled her!? AH

Strangelove
Originally posted by Mairuzu
They said her wounds were self inflicted... or was that just part of the coverup so they wont look more into the heroes lives...

if they were... the person attacked her... mind controlled her!? AH She was covering it up.

Ordained
Her wounds weren't self inflicted. They showed them being put on her by some invisible force when she was being attacked. And then she told Matt that she was covering up for an unnamed person.

Captain REX
Maybe the wounds appeared self-inflicted, but we don't really know how they got there.

Strangelove
Maybe the wounds appeared self-inflicted, but we don't really know how they got there. From what she was thinking to Parkman as she was "confessing", it was made pretty clear that she was covering up everything.

Of course, it is possible that she scratched at herself due to the killer attacking her mind.

Mairuzu
^ yes thats what i was thinking..

Captain REX
And it seems that Mr. Parkman does that?

Mairuzu
His powers are still a mystery to me...

I don't exactly know how it works

chickenlover98
very clear its parkmans dad. his power seems to be far ranged. many people have 2 sides of a power. the haitian for instance. clearly parkman seniors power is similar

Strangelove
And it seems that Mr. Parkman does that? Indeed. But if that's the case, then why would he need to throw Kaito Nakamura off a building?

The killer had too small a build to be Mr. Parkman.

But if we continue this line of thinking, we should take it to the Theory Thread and stay on topic.

starlock
Just an idea from watching season one on dvd about what her power could be

Trying to see what powers peter manifest that i am not certain where he got them, Mrs petrelli eighter has dream powers or is a precog , and i am betting the dream power is Charles's, so Mrs Petrelli might have visions of the future

Those two powers are the only ones not accounted for that he manifest during the first episodes, just some ideas to share

Ordained
He got his premonition powers from Isacc Mendez, not his mom. It is a theory that she night have some sort of mental power like, I don't know how to explain it, but rejecting telepathic attacks.

Mairuzu
Offtopic, the power the peter manifests was hiros wasnt it? I mean... he went to the future

Ordained
Yep.

Mairuzu
I want to know more about why her and kaito hooked up, imagine if shes hiros mother hahah that would be hilarious.. Hiro, Peter and Nathan are actually Brothers! ANd hiro is claires uncle! AHHHAHA

Entity
I thought it was Charles and I originally thought his mom was where his clarevoient visions came form but apparently those might have came form Charles as well

Captain REX
Ask that in a relevant thread. wink

Angela Petrelli's powers are, I hope, something mental and not a physical thing like pyrokinesis or regeneration or whatnot.

Mairuzu
I hope so also

Strangelove
Ask that in a relevant thread. wink

Angela Petrelli's powers are, I hope, something mental and not a physical thing like pyrokinesis or regeneration or whatnot. Agreed.

nmensfinest
I want to know more about why her and kaito hooked up, imagine if shes hiros mother hahah that would be hilarious.. Hiro, Peter and Nathan are actually Brothers! ANd hiro is claires uncle! AHHHAHA

lol, that would be hilarious.

Edit - I think Angela's powers might have something to do with why the lights were going out when she was being attacked.

Strangelove
Originally posted by nmensfinest
lol, that would be hilarious.

Edit - I think Angela's powers might have something to do with why the lights were going out when she was being attacked. Very true.

Mairuzu
Shes pretty much a whore

she slept with kaito

shes pretty much everyones mother on the show

probably slept with adam too, maybe shes his other wife stick out tongue

Captain REX
One year later, eh? So she has precognitive dreaming, as had been theorized from Peter's use of the power in the first season. It makes sense, and makes the slap she gives Peter in the first episode when he brings it up a little more humorous...

But she is kind of a whore.

Mairuzu
Definitely

S_D_J

and Sylar is actually Claire's uncle too ... eek!

Mairuzu
Originally posted by S_D_J
and Sylar is actually Claire's uncle too ... eek! Yes, we know that now! haha. weird...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.