It's Clobberin' Time! (Thing runs a gauntlet)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Muck101
Benjy gets all the time he needs to heal between each fight.

1)DareDevil
2)Captain America
3)Wolverine
4)Spider-man
5)Juggernaut
How far does he get? How do the fights go down?

Ptr_Grifin
Why did you put Juggernaut in there?

Muck101
Because his helmet is so stylish, yet functional? I don't know. Take him out then.

SuperiorTech
Beats dd beats cap would have some trouble with wolverine but ben is capable of knocking out wolverine.Spiderman as well would give ben some problems with his mobility but he to would go down i know spiderman defeat's the rhino all the time but ben is not stupid stops at juggs.

Ptr_Grifin

Muck101
By the way, I've improved the gauntlet in another topic thread so the fights would be closer.

tkitna
Could get to 5

Soljer
Stops dead at 3.

Battlehammer
ya three stops him and why the hell is spiderman above wolverine?

spidey-dude
one punch from colossus and R.I.P ben

Battlehammer
Originally posted by spidey-dude

.....................NO

Colossus wins yes, but not with a single punch

a single punch from colossus could not hope to KO thing let a lone kill him.

Bouboumaster
Stop at 3, who should be number 4.

guy222
wolverine stops grimm

Switch 07
Originally posted by Muck101

1)DareDevil
2)Captain America
3)Wolverine
4)Spider-man
5)Juggernaut

Stops at 3.

If he wasn't there Spidey MIGHT be able to take him, but not likely.
But he loses to Juggs 10/10.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Battlehammer
.....................NO

Colossus wins yes, but not with a single punch

a single punch from colossus could not hope to KO thing let a lone kill him. colossus much stronger than ben if you didnt know that.

Battlehammer
colossus much stronger than ben if you didnt know that.

My colossus knolwedge>>>>>>>>>>>>yours

colossus is stronger then ben that is true. Be an extent that allows colossus to kill ben in a swing? Nope or even KO ben in a swing? Nope

spidey-dude
My colossus knolwedge>>>>>>>>>>>>yours

colossus is stronger then ben that is true. Be an extent that allows colossus to kill ben in a swing? Nope or even KO ben in a swing? Nope i didnt say kill in one punch. i said KO. colossus has knocked down hulk before with one punch. if he can do it to hulk than ben is no problem.

Battlehammer
i didnt say kill in one punch. i said KO. colossus has knocked down hulk before with one punch. if he can do it to hulk than ben is no problem.
Funny you would say that. since well here your direct quote.

also becuase colossus knocked over hulk thats means he can KO thing in a hit? That does not even make sense.

Hulk has faield pritty much any time he ahs tried to Ko thing in a single attack

This clearly implies death.

spidey-dude
Funny you would say that. since well here your direct quote.

also becuase colossus knocked over hulk thats means he can KO thing in a hit? That does not even make sense.

Hulk has faield pritty much any time he ahs tried to Ko thing in a single attack

This clearly implies death. oh man you need to catch up on your reading. if you know how. im guessing you didnt read the hulk vs thing issues fom year before last

Battlehammer
oh man you need to catch up on your reading. if you know how. im guessing you didnt read the hulk vs thing issues fom year before last

..............give an issue number and title. Not some sputering crap.

Not that it would matter since world war HULK failed to KO thing with a single attack and he is the most powerful version of hulk yet.

spidey-dude
..............give an issue number and title. Not some sputering crap.

Not that it would matter since world war HULK failed to KO thing with a single attack and he is the most powerful version of hulk yet. that was savage hulk at that time. wasnt WWH. the issue is called hulk and thing hard knocks #1

Battlehammer
WWH>>>>>>>>>>>savage hulk

snoopdogg
i didnt say kill in one punch. i said KO. colossus has knocked down hulk before with one punch. if he can do it to hulk than ben is no problem. When did Colossus knock down Hulk?

tkitna
Colossus isnt even beating Grimm yet knocking him out with one punch.

Battlehammer
wolverine stops him .

snoopdogg
Originally posted by tkitna
Colossus isnt even beating Grimm yet knocking him out with one punch. Colossus>Thing

Nothing has changed.

tkitna
Thing has spent years beating people superior to Colossus in strength and fighting ability. I dont see that changing if they were to square off.

I do agree Colossus is a bit stronger, but thats it.

snoopdogg
Thing has spent years beating people superior to Colossus in strength and fighting ability. I dont see that changing if they were to square off.

I do agree Colossus is a bit stronger, but thats it. Who has he beat that were superior to Colossus in strength and skills?

tkitna
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Who has he beat that were superior to Colossus in strength and skills?

Come on man. We all know he's fought just about everybody in Marvel to at least a stalemate or tie so i'll include-

The Champion (we all know how Colossus did here)
Wonder Man
Sasquatch
Hyperion
Black Bolt
Terrax
Blastaar
The Sphinx
Hulk
She-Hulk
Namor
The Wrecker (full powered)
Terrax
Iron Man
Absorbing Man
Immortal Hercules
etc,,,,

All those listed would beat Colossus.

snoopdogg
Come on man. We all know he's fought just about everybody in Marvel to at least a stalemate or tie so i'll include-

The Champion (we all know how Colossus did here)
Wonder Man
Sasquatch
Hyperion
Black Bolt
Terrax
Blastaar
The Sphinx
Hulk
She-Hulk
Namor
The Wrecker (full powered)
Terrax
Iron Man
Absorbing Man
Immortal Hercules
etc,,,,

All those listed would beat Colossus. The key thing here is. The only person he actually beat was the Wrecker on that list. He's fought those guys but did not beat them. There is a difference.

tkitna
Well, the key here is that I dont think Colossus could have beaten even the Wrecker.

Whatever though. I see we disagree so thats cool. Have a good one.

snoopdogg
Well, the key here is that I dont think Colossus could have beaten even the Wrecker.

Whatever though. I see we disagree so thats cool. Have a good one. Actually in Secret Wars Colossus was laying a beating on the Crew along with Doc. Ock to boot. Wrecker was scared sh!tless Colossus was going to kill them he waited till his back was turned and then wacked him with the crowbar out of desperation. When he wacked Ben with the crowbar he was in control of the fight and didn't feel threatened at all at that point. Tha'ts key.

tkitna
Ok, not arguing, but more out of curiousity. Why do people think Colossus can take Ben?

Like I said, I know Colossus is a little stronger, but I cant see an advantage besides that. I think Ben is a better fighter and we all know about his determination.

Just asking and I welcome the comments.

norrinradd43
Colossus could probably beat wrecker, wonder man, she hulk and namor

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Colossus could probably beat wrecker, wonder man, she hulk and namor

Both she-hulk and Namor can beat colossus

Battlehammer
Ok, not arguing, but more out of curiousity. Why do people think Colossus can take Ben?

Like I said, I know Colossus is a little stronger, but I cant see an advantage besides that. I think Ben is a better fighter and we all know about his determination.

Just asking and I welcome the comments.
stronger, greater durability, greater agility, more acrobatic, better well rounded fighter, greater stamina.

tkitna
stronger, greater durability, greater agility, more acrobatic, better well rounded fighter, greater stamina.

See, I dont agree with all that. I think people assume Piotr is a better fighter because of all his assumed training in the Danger Room, but theres no evidence on panel in my opinion. From the comics i've read during my life time, i'd easily chose Ben to win if they were to fight. Better feats.

spidey-dude
When did Colossus knock down Hulk? XMEN # 370

SnazzySmurph
Nice debating Capt thumb up

Battlehammer
thanks

Battlehammer
See, I dont agree with all that. I think people assume Piotr is a better fighter because of all his assumed training in the Danger Room, but theres no evidence on panel in my opinion. From the comics i've read during my life time, i'd easily chose Ben to win if they were to fight. Better feats.

..........even if ben was a better fighter he still lacking in strength, durability, stamina and agility.

also colossus has shown mastery i judo, bo staff fighting, fencing and so forth a lot mroe well rounded then thing.

also Logan him self trianed colossus before

Battlehammer
XMEN # 370

you mean the skrull?

spidey-dude
you mean the skrull? http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/1894/xmen370bw5.jpg

tkitna
..........even if ben was a better fighter he still lacking in strength, durability, stamina and agility.

also colossus has shown mastery i judo, bo staff fighting, fencing and so forth a lot mroe well rounded then thing.

also Logan him self trianed colossus before

This is all fine and dandy, but who has he fought and beaten that is so impressive? Ben has a way better reputation and feats to back him up.

snoopdogg
This is all fine and dandy, but who has he fought and beaten that is so impressive? Ben has a way better reputation and feats to back him up. You're looking at this the wrong way. Compare guys who they both have fought and then look and see who did better. Gladiator, Juggernaut, Vision, Monster of Badoon and so on. Colossus fared much better against those guys than Thing did.

Battlehammer
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/1894/xmen370bw5.jpg

your an idiot I own the issue it was a skrull.

hulk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>skrull hulk

spidey-dude
You're looking at this the wrong way. Compare guys who they both have fought and then look and see who did better. Gladiator, Juggernaut, Vision, Monster of Badoon and so on. Colossus fared much better against those guys than Thing did. exactly snoop. hammer head dude doesnt get it that his idol thing is no where near 100

Battlehammer
exactly snoop. hammer head dude doesnt get it that his idol thing is no where near 100

were does snoop agree with you at all?

snoop said colossus is better which I agree, but snoop him self knows and freely admitts thing is roughly class 90..............man your an idiot

spidey-dude
were does snoop agree with you at all?

snoop said colossus is better which I agree, but snoop him self knows and freely admitts thing is roughly class 90..............man your an idiot is idiot the only comeback you know ? seems like its the only word you know cause im sure you hear it everyday from others. and he said ben is no where near 100 stupid

Battlehammer
is idiot the only comeback you know ? seems like its the only word you know cause im sure you hear it everyday from others. and he said ben is no where near 100 stupid

no it simply the most fitting insult for one who is in fact an idiot.

really were did snoop say that thing was no were near 100 tons?

spidey-dude
no it simply the most fitting insult for one who is in fact an idiot.

really were did snoop say that thing was no were near 100 tons? put your specs on hammer hard head and read what he posted about ben not being able to take on the guys colossus did. thats proving hes no where near his strength. use your head if you have one

Battlehammer
put your specs on hammer hard head and read what he posted about ben not being able to take on the guys colossus did. thats proving hes no where near his strength. use your head if you have one
man your an idiot. He said colossus did better verse these people not that thing could not an did not fight them which thing did. man your just one stupid comment after another.

spidey-dude
man your an idiot. He said colossus did better verse these people not that thing could not an did not fight them which thing did. man your just one stupid comment after another. your retarted if you think ben can take on gladiator. man you need help

Battlehammer
your retarted if you think ben can take on gladiator. man you need help

............colossus would get rect vs gladeator..........if gladeator did not jobb and even the jobbing one still beat colossus.

your reasoning is pathetic.

spidey-dude
............colossus would get rect vs gladeator..........if gladeator did not jobb and even the jobbing one still beat colossus.

your reasoning is pathetic. your pathetic thinking 2 heroes that arent that powerful are 100

Battlehammer
.............two heros...........?

I said ben is class 90 first off.

and jublee has a feat that is over a 100 tons..............

spidey-dude
.............two heros...........?

I said ben is class 90 first off.

and jublee has a feat that is over a 100 tons.............. so the brat is 100 now just cause she lifted a train probably had some help from the other xmen. read the book again dude

SpookySmurph
so the brat is 100 now just cause she lifted a train probably had some help from the other xmen. read the book again dude Yeah, Colossus helped her, but he was in Gold form, so he blended in to the background.

Battlehammer
so the brat is 100 now just cause she lifted a train probably had some help from the other xmen. read the book again dude

..........she not part of the x-men any more............she had no help, like i said your ignorant

snoopdogg
Let's see this feat of the train.

Battlehammer
Let's see this feat of the train.

go ask cres for it.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by SpookySmurph
Yeah, Colossus helped her, but he was in Gold form, so he blended in to the background. so that makes her 100 just cause colossus helped her out ? come on now explain to hammer head that doesnt make her 100 just cause one of the other members helped her ass out

SpookySmurph
so that makes her 100 just cause colossus helped her out ? come on now explain to hammer head that doesnt make her 100 just cause one of the other members helped her ass out Well, to be fair, Colossus was in his gold form, so he was waaaay weaker.

He was like, Thing strength. smile

Soljer
Originally posted by SpookySmurph
Well, to be fair, Colossus was in his gold form, so he was waaaay weaker.

He was like, Thing strength. smile

Which is, what, around fifty tons or so?

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Soljer
Which is, what, around fifty tons or so? exactly 50 tons ben is around class 50 no where near 100 like hammer head thinks

Battlehammer
dam I forgott about colossus, but ya his gold form is roughly 15 tons

Battlehammer
exactly 50 tons ben is around class 50 no where near 100 like hammer head thinks

.........he class 90.........wow

spidey-dude
.........he class 90.........wow laughing

Soljer
exactly 50 tons ben is around class 50 no where near 100 like hammer head thinks

Silly Battlehammer.

Ignore him - he thinks he actually reads comics.

spidey-dude
Silly Battlehammer.

Ignore him - he thinks he actually reads comics. ive read a hell alot more than both of you together.

SpookySmurph
Which is, what, around fifty tons or so? I think he's actually weaker when he's not around the Fantastic Four, because Invisible Woman can't help with her invisible force fields. smile

Battlehammer
ive read a hell alot more than both of you together.

..............really how many comics have you read being I have read thousands.

spidey-dude
..............really how many comics have you read being I have read thousands. watching justice league and xmen episodes before catching your school bus every day doesnt count buddy. ive posted proof alread about colossus taking out hulk. well let see some proof from you if you think ben is able to do that.

Battlehammer
watching justice league and xmen episodes before catching your school bus every day doesnt count buddy. ive posted proof alread about colossus taking out hulk. well let see some proof from you if you think ben is able to do that.

...........so that what you watch before school how interesting.

I don't take a buss havent in like 4 years.

I walk to class from my COLLEGE DORM ROOM .

what proof? Thats not hulk it a skrull imposter, who are not nearly as powerful..........gambit took out a thor skrull in the same arc.........

spidey-dude
...........so that what you watch before school how interesting.

I don't take a buss havent in like 4 years.

I walk to class from my COLLEGE DORM ROOM .

what proof? Thats not hulk it a skrull imposter, who are not nearly as powerful..........gambit took out a thor skrull in the same arc......... and what page does it show thats an imposter ?

Battlehammer
and what page does it show thats an imposter ?

what page? There stuck on the skrull home world and during that page the scann is form there being attack by skrulls that look like earth heros............you clearly never read the issue.

even the respect thread states this and that of course is were you got the scann.

horrorwolf
might luckily get past 3, but way to dumb and slow to get past 4.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by horrorwolf
might luckily get past 3, but way to dumb and slow to get past 4.
.........sorry,but thing has a far greater chance of beating spiderman then beating wolverine

spidey-dude
what page? There stuck on the skrull home world and during that page the scann is form there being attack by skrulls that look like earth heros............you clearly never read the issue.

even the respect thread states this and that of course is were you got the scann. i got the scan from taking a picture of the page stupid. you cant tell the difference between a picture and a scan i see

Battlehammer
i got the scan from taking a picture of the page stupid. you cant tell the difference between a picture and a scan i see

.........there really no difference at all...........nor is one able to distinguish the difference.

also your full of shit since that picture of you is the essact one taken from the respect thread........

not to mention if you did take the picture as you state then you lied to the entire board stating that was hulk when in fact it was a skrull.

so either your a liar and got the scann from the respect thread

or your a liar and took the picture your self either way you lose.

Creshosk
so the brat is 100 now just cause she lifted a train probably had some help from the other xmen. read the book again dude How about you read it the first time? The only "X-men" that she's associated with recently are former x-men and wolverine.

Do you even read comics?

Creshosk
ive read a hell alot more than both of you together. Just nothing to do with any characters or anything with sentences more than three words long.

spidey-dude
.........there really no difference at all...........nor is one able to distinguish the difference.

also your full of shit since that picture of you is the essact one taken from the respect thread........

not to mention if you did take the picture as you state then you lied to the entire board stating that was hulk when in fact it was a skrull.

so either your a liar and got the scann from the respect thread

or your a liar and took the picture your self either way you lose. doesnt say anywhere in the book it was a skrull. if its a skrull. why did colossus call him hul there ?

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Creshosk
How about you read it the first time? The only "X-men" that she's associated with recently are former x-men and wolverine.

Do you even read comics? yes i do much more than you and hammer head thats for damn sure

jinzin
IF Thing got past two, he stops at three.

Creshosk
yes i do much more than you and hammer head thats for damn sure Which is why you don't know anything about the characters...

Right... obviously lying since I was able to tell you everything about what had happened, and why you're aleways wrong about everything...

So go on, read some comics, it's blatently obvious that you don't. You've exhibited your ignorance which speaks volumes against your claims of having read comics.

Creshosk
doesnt say anywhere in the book it was a skrull. if its a skrull. why did colossus call him hul there ? You powers of observation are pitiful.. look at the scan of the comic that you got from someone else again. You'll notice that Hulk is in quotation marks, indicating a level of sarcasm indicating that its really not the Hulk.

spidey-dude
You powers of observation are pitiful.. look at the scan of the comic that you got from someone else again. You'll notice that Hulk is in quotation marks, indicating a level of sarcasm indicating that its really not the Hulk. if its not hulk than who else is it ? let me guess a shape shifter ? i think they would have put some info on that somwehre in the book you just havent read it or any hulk book in your life

spidey-dude
Which is why you don't know anything about the characters...

Right... obviously lying since I was able to tell you everything about what had happened, and why you're aleways wrong about everything...

So go on, read some comics, it's blatently obvious that you don't. You've exhibited your ignorance which speaks volumes against your claims of having read comics. me and many others know a hell alot more about the characters than you. your just a spoiled little brat who never has the hearto admit when somone else has a point you like to keep on pushing and pushing cause your still a child. GROW UP KID IF YOU CAN

Creshosk
me and many others know a hell alot more about the characters than you. right, which is why you're alwayswrong about everyone right? sly

your just a spoiled little brat who never has the hearto admit when somone else has a point you like to keep on pushing and pushing cause your still a child. GROW UP KID IF YOU CAN Right, I'm the immature one calling another character a "chinese brat" and coming off sounding like a little kid. sly How old are you? 12?

Creshosk
if its not hulk than who else is it ? let me guess a shape shifter ? i think they would have put some info on that somwehre in the book you just havent read it or any hulk book in your life laughing

Pathetic little boy... go drink some orange juice, you have a little snot leaking out. Vitimin C will help your immune system. sly

spidey-dude
right, which is why you're alwayswrong about everyone right? sly

Right, I'm the immature one calling another character a "chinese brat" and coming off sounding like a little kid. sly How old are you? 12? why you care how old i am you intrested in me or what ? starting to scare a little. im 20 by the way and how old are you ? try to being honest for once. and you think your right in every thread you post in ? please man grow up for once

spidey-dude
laughing

Pathetic little boy... go drink some orange juice, you have a little snot leaking out. Vitimin C will help your immune system. sly try drinking something else other than alchol which you do 24 hours. mommy and daddy arent supporting ther girl verry good causeh she has herself afew 12 packs every night

Creshosk
why you care how old i am you intrested in me or what ? starting to scare a little. im 20 by the way and how old are you ? try to being honest for once. and you think your right in every thread you post in ? please man grow up for once I'm 24 and you're calling me boy?. I'm not saying I'm always right, I'm saying you're always wrong. Reading comprehension.. get some. smile

Yeah I doubt you're 20, probably 15 at most.

spidey-dude
I'm 24 and you're calling me boy?. I'm not saying I'm always right, I'm saying you're always wrong. Reading comprehension.. get some. smile

Yeah I doubt you're 20, probably 15 at most. your 25 ? laughing laughing laughing man than your behind in yourlife. i take the man part back cause no 25 year old guy would be such a big fanboy of the jubilee. if you where a fanboy of jean or something ok i would give you some slack there but the chineese brat sucks comapred to all the xmen guys. name 1 who you think is better than her. try to give a decent answer this time.

Creshosk
try drinking something else other than alchol which you do 24 hours. mommy and daddy arent supporting ther girl verry good causeh she has herself afew 12 packs every night I'm the one who drinks all the time, but you're the one with the poor grammar and reading comprehension skills?

Oh yeah, that's logical.

I'm a girl when you're the one whining? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Add logical reasoning abilities to your shopping list...

spidey-dude
I'm the one who drinks all the time, but you're the one with the poor grammar and reading comprehension skills?

Oh yeah, that's logical.

I'm a girl when you're the one whining? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Add logical reasoning abilities to your shopping list... your the one thats whinning saying yes my idol jubilee is class 100. and you have bad reading skills or should i say dont have any cause you obviously dont understand a damn thing about comics maybe the chineese brat thats it which you have posters of her hanging over your bed naked cause your lonely in the world no GF. and engaged you say ? man its nice you have an imagination and everything but there you made an ass out of yourself

Creshosk
your 25 ? laughing laughing laughingSee? Poor reading comprehension skills. I said 24 not 25.

man than your behind in yourlife. i take the man part back cause no 25 year old guy would be such a big fanboy of the jubilee.What was that SPIDEY-DUDE] I'm a fan boy because I like a character eh SPIDEY-DUDE] I read comics SPIDEY-DUDE] whats your excuse for likeing the characters you do, eh SPIDEY-DUDE]?

if you where a fanboy of jean or something ok i would give you some slack there but the chineese brat sucks comapred to all the xmen guys. name 1 who you think is better than her. try to give a decent answer this time. Better in what way? a straight up fight? Yeah Jean could beat her, as could most of the X-Men.

Who's better looking? Well Psylocke certainly fits that bill.

I like Jubilation because of her personality and the gentle side she exhibits. Not because she's the most powerful. Jean is leagues beyond her.

I like her because I practically grew up with her, reading her books she was most of the time around my age. and I like the witty sarcastic personality just like a certain someone you like right SPIDEY-DUDE?

Spidey.

Creshosk
your the one thats whinning saying yes my idol jubilee is class 100. Really? cause it sounds like you're the one whose whining because she is. got anyproof she isn't? Cause I already gave proof for why she is. Lifted a freight train engine over her head. Not the 13 ton school bus. HEll she even flew while holding a car over your head, but you'd know that if you'd actaully read the comic.

and you have bad reading skills or should i say dont have any cause you obviously dont understand a damn thing about comics maybe the chineese brat thats it which you have posters of her hanging over your bed naked cause your lonely in the world no GF. That was a terrible run-on sentence...

and engaged you say ? man its nice you have an imagination and everything but there you made an ass out of yourself Engaged? What the hell are you talking about? Who's engaged?

Yeah, thats that poor reading comprehension skills coming in again.

"Engaged you say."

No, I never said anything about anyone or anything being engaged in this thread...

spidey-dude
See? Poor reading comprehension skills. I said 24 not 25.

What was that SPIDEY-DUDE] I'm a fan boy because I like a character eh SPIDEY-DUDE] I read comics SPIDEY-DUDE] whats your excuse for likeing the characters you do, eh SPIDEY-DUDE]?

Better in what way? a straight up fight? Yeah Jean could beat her, as could most of the X-Men.

Who's better looking? Well Psylocke certainly fits that bill.

I like Jubilation because of her personality and the gentle side she exhibits. Not because she's the most powerful. Jean is leagues beyond her.

I like her because I practically grew up with her, reading her books she was most of the time around my age. and I like the witty sarcastic personality just like a certain someone you like right SPIDEY-DUDE?

Spidey. nice job spamming the thread there. reported big grin
and i type fast so sometimes i might miss spell a word or put the wrong number. wow i typed 25 instead of 24 big deal. i seriously doubt your 24 as well. and you like jubilee cause of her personality ? shes a big pussy compared to many others just like hawkgirl as well. im a spiderman fanboy but im not gonna go around saying hes class 100 just cause hes my fav character. and yes earlier you said your engaged to a chineese woman that why you reported me from posting chineese brat

Creshosk
nice job spamming the thread there. reported big grin
and i type fast so sometimes i might miss spell a word or put the wrong number. wow i typed 25 instead of 24 big deal. i seriously doubt your 24 as well. and you like jubilee cause of her personality ? shes a big pussy compared to many others just like hawkgirl as well. im a spiderman fanboy but im not gonna go around saying hes class 100 just cause hes my fav character. and yes earlier you said your engaged to a chineese woman that why you reported me from posting chineese brat I never said I was engaged to a chinese woman. sly You have bad reading comprehension skills dude..

Did you really report me? laughing Smooth move their slick, they're going to find that you were trolling to high hell... still are with these negative comments about my life... sly

spidey-dude
I never said I was engaged to a chinese woman. sly You have bad reading comprehension skills dude..

Did you really report me? laughing Smooth move their slick, they're going to find that you were trolling to high hell... still are with these negative comments about my life... sly ive reported all your litte childish insults as well big grin so everyone here say good boy to jubilee fangirl soon cause shes not gonna be on anymore unless she comes back on as a sock which she probably already is one big grin

Creshosk
ive reported all your litte childish insults as well big grin so everyone here say good boy to jubilee fangirl soon cause shes not gonna be on anymore unless she comes back on as a sock which she probably already is one big grin uh huh.. roll eyes (sarcastic) Or they'll say goodbye spider troll. doped

spidey-dude
uh huh.. roll eyes (sarcastic) Or they'll say goodbye spider troll. doped spider troll ? come on you can do better than that girl.

Creshosk
spider troll ? come on you can do better than that girl. Why bother? All you're worth is the time you're helping me kill. smile

spidey-dude
Why bother? All you're worth is the time you're helping me kill. smile so im worth your time ? that makes you sound like a big child you waisting your time on here arguing just to show off. i seriously doubt your 24 years old. maybe 14

Creshosk
so im worth your time ? that makes you sound like a big child you waisting your time on here arguing just to show off. i seriously doubt your 24 years old. maybe 14 Like anyone cares what you think. smile

spidey-dude
Like anyone cares what you think. smile you think anyone is intrested in what you have to say in life ?

Creshosk
you think anyone is intrested in what you have to say in life ? laughing

Denying the ascendant are we?

sly

spidey-dude
laughing

Denying the ascendant are we?

sly only denying that your 24 thats all big grin

Soljer
For the record, I'm the one engaged. I'm the one that said he reported you - but you might notice that I (in the very same post) said "But...not really."

So there are those reading comprehension skills again.

Also, Spidey Dude, your trolling has been reported.

Creshosk
For the record, I'm the one engaged. I'm the one that said he reported you - but you might notice that I (in the very same post) said "But...not really."

Also, Spidey Dude, your trolling has been reported. You're also the one with the unspecified gender. laughing

Well I for one am not going to be insulted for him mixing the two of us up. You're a really cool guy.

You however should be quite insulted, Soljer. He got you mixed up with someone who's an *******. 313

spidey-dude

Also, Spidey Dude, your trolling has been reported. shes trolling as well so if i get in trouble so does she

spidey-dude
You're also the one with the unspecified gender. laughing

Well I for one am not going to be insulted for him mixing the two of us up. You're a really cool guy.

You however should be quite insulted, Soljer. He got you mixed up with someone who's an *******. 313 yah my bad i thought it was you that said that was engaged to some oriental girl. i mix both of you up sometimes cause your both the same type of person big grin

Battlehammer
doesnt say anywhere in the book it was a skrull. if its a skrull. why did colossus call him hul there ?

actaully it does that why I know your lieing when you say you took the picture.

There own the skrull home world were they created look a like hero's.........the HULK WAS A SHAPE SHIFTING SKRULL

Battlehammer
if its not hulk than who else is it ? let me guess a shape shifter ? i think they would have put some info on that somwehre in the book you just havent read it or any hulk book in your life

YES IT WAS A SKRULL WHO ARE SHAPE SHIFTERs.............SO STOP LIEING AND ADMITT YOU STOLE THE SCANN FROM THE RESPECT THREAD AND NEVER TOOK THE PICTURE

spidey-dude
YES IT WAS A SKRULL WHO ARE SHAPE SHIFTERs.............SO STOP LIEING AND ADMITT YOU STOLE THE SCANN FROM THE RESPECT THREAD AND NEVER TOOK THE PICTURE post on here the link from the respect thread that has that exact same picture. the one i posted on here is one i took. i dont care anymore if you believe me or not i have nothing to prove to you smile

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by Muck101

1)DareDevil
2)Captain America
3)Wolverine
4)Spider-man
5)Juggernaut
Daredevil will eventually loose.
Cap may actually be able to take Ben....but it'll be a battle.
Wolverine could go either way....
Spider-man is too quick for ben too hit, but then again I can't see him getting any good shots in on ben either, so Ben wins.
Juggernaut is a good fight for ben, and I'd actually love to see this battle.

snoopdogg
YES IT WAS A SKRULL WHO ARE SHAPE SHIFTERs.............SO STOP LIEING AND ADMITT YOU STOLE THE SCANN FROM THE RESPECT THREAD AND NEVER TOOK THE PICTURE Actually that isn't the scan from the respect thread. I think he actually did take the picture. And yes it was a Skrull.

Battlehammer
post on here the link from the respect thread that has that exact same picture. the one i posted on here is one i took. i dont care anymore if you believe me or not i have nothing to prove to you smile

so you took the picture and posted it as hulk even when you dam well new it was not. So you did lie either way.

spidey-dude
so you took the picture and posted it as hulk even when you dam well new it was not. So you did lie either way. dont tell me this is still distrurbing you ? GROW UP PAL IF YOU CAN

Creshosk
dont tell me this is still distrurbing you ? GROW UP PAL IF YOU CAN wave Hello pot.

spidey-dude
wave Hello pot. hi fangirl hi2

Battlehammer
dont tell me this is still distrurbing you ? GROW UP PAL IF YOU CAN

..............grow up? you striaght up lied and got caught...............

spidey-dude
..............grow up? you striaght up lied and got caught............... lied ? snoop proved to you thats my picture i took. and if your talking about it being a shapeshifter i didnt see any other part in the book where he shape shifts to hulk so i thought it was him. big deal. this is cracking me up that picture is still disturbing you

Battlehammer
lied ? snoop proved to you thats my picture i took. and if your talking about it being a shapeshifter i didnt see any other part in the book where he shape shifts to hulk so i thought it was him. big deal. this is cracking me up that picture is still disturbing you
No you clearly new he was a skrull. The whole issue talks how there on the home world of the skrulls and that the skrulls copy there hero's.

do either you lied.

or you an idiot that can't comprehend the simpliest things

spidey-dude
No you clearly new he was a skrull. The whole issue talks how there on the home world of the skrulls and that the skrulls copy there hero's.

do either you lied.

or you an idiot that can't comprehend the simpliest things again with your chilidhs insults. i pray for you that you will change some day but till then you need to grow up on your own pal

Creshosk
again with your chilidhs insults. i pray for you that you will change some day but till then you need to grow up on your own pal And telling someone to grow up because they caught you lieing is also not very mature. smile

Soljer
Jesus H.

The moderator already told you to stop trolling, and yet here you sit. Reported again.

spidey-dude
And telling someone to grow up because they caught you lieing is also not very mature. smile lien about what ? over the picture ? dont tell me your letting some picture ruin your day as well like him. flips me out that you guys let the sillyist stuff disturb you in life.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.