The Power of Poland

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
http://vote5polandanime.ytmnd.com/

Discuss.

ADarksideJedi
Ok I do'nt get it.jm

botankus
I think he wants you to post your best Pollock jokes, Jackie.

Lord Melkor
Poland is one of the last countries that still has significant force in Iraq- though I don`t see the reason for it.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Lord Melkor
Poland is one of the last countries that still has significant force in Iraq- though I don`t see the reason for it. I thought they pulled out after Bush said "You forgot Poland" when Kerry told him he doesn't have a grand coalition in Iraq.

Zebedee
Polish girls are hot!!!

dadudemon
Polish food is great. Mariusz Pudzianowski is a bad ass as well.

Devil King
Originally posted by dadudemon
Polish food is great.

Really? I'm unfamiliar with Polish food. Isn't it a lot of boiled meats and vegetables?

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Devil King
Really? I'm unfamiliar with Polish food. Isn't it a lot of boiled meats and vegetables?

And also sausage that causes your plate to fill with blood the second you take a fork to it.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
And also sausage that causes your plate to fill with blood the second you take a fork to it.
Then maybe Capt is familiar with it.

(LOL PENIS JOKE)

Quiero Mota
I knew someone would turn that into a gay joke. Except my money was on BackFire.

Devil King
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
Then maybe Capt is familiar with it.

(LOL PENIS JOKE)

Contrary to popular opinion, I'm not into blood. If it bleeds, it might breed...and I'm not into that.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Contrary to popular opinion, I'm not into blood. If it bleeds, it might breed...and I'm not into that.
Might breed AIDS.

Devil King
or children.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
I hate children. They're grubby, noisy, inconsiderate, and infested with germs.

Devil King
I hate children. They're grubby, noisy, inconsiderate, and infested with germs.

And the clerck at Walgreens always wants to see their ID too.

dadudemon

What? Are you talking about picking up meds?

Edit- do you have children or something? How could you know something like that?

Devil King
edit- because I always seem to be at the front of the line. Or maybe I eat childen. I dunno,but something must be going on.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
BackFire doesn't ask for ID.

Clearly, it is impossible to observe children without having them and/or being a pedophile.

dadudemon
Clearly, it is impossible to observe children without having them and/or being a pedophile.

That was a very specific observation about children. I have never had that experience and I have two children.(I go to Walgreen's, too.) It made me think it was an inside joke about his experience AND he had kids or something similar. (Like an involved uncle, etc.)

Edit- Note the ambiguous pronoun reference. Confused?

Robtard
He can't have kids, he's gay. Tis the reason why he (they) shouldn't be allowed to marry.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
He can't have kids, he's gay. Tis the reason why he (they) shouldn't be allowed to marry.

Are you serious? And where have you been these past few days?

Even IF you are serious, he could still have children.

Robtard
Are you serious? And where have you been these past few days?

Even IF you are serious, he could still have children.

Always. Virgina.

Technically, yes he could... they'd be gay babies though.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
Always. Virgina.

Technically, yes he could... they'd be gay babies though.

Virgina? Is that a typo or is that a play on words? Virginia? or vagina? or were you visiting a lady friend in Virginia for vagina?

Robtard
Virgina? Is that a typo or is that a play on words? Virginia? or vagina? or were you visiting a lady friend in Virginia for vagina?

http://www.iloveinns.com/images/regionmap/virginia.gif

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by lord xyz
I thought they pulled out after Bush said "You forgot Poland" when Kerry told him he doesn't have a grand coalition in Iraq.

He really said that? laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.