It's Clobberin' Time.....again! (Thing runs an improved gauntlet!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Muck101
(gauntlet has been changed to make it a more even fight fight) Benjy gets fully healed between each fight.
1)Captain America
2)Wolverine
3)Spider-man
4)Venom
5)Colossus
6)Deadpool

tkitna
Clears it

Gecko4lif
deadpool takes him out

Priest
Wolverine takes him no expression

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Muck101
(gauntlet has been changed to make it a more even fight fight) Benjy gets fully healed between each fight.
1)Captain America
2)Wolverine
3)Spider-man
4)Venom
5)Colossus
6)Deadpool

He runs it and then does it again just because it was so fun.

wink

Soljer
Wolverine takes him down. Easy.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Soljer
Wolverine takes him down. Easy.

confused

Current Ben vs. Current Wolverine

Current Ben wins without lifting a finger current Wolvie is dead already.

Happy Dance

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Tony Stark
confused

Current Ben vs. Current Wolverine

Current Ben wins without lifting a finger current Wolvie is dead already.

Happy Dance
.........current wolverine beats the shit out of ben.

what has current ben done that puts him on some new level? Nothing.

nice picture to bad it an alternate reality and holds no grounds in this fight

nimbus006
Why is deadpool after Colossus?

-He probably stops at Colossus.

-He might clear it 2 or 3 times out of 10. If he is really determined and pissed off.

-I do think however everyone of these opponents save Cap (he just cant cause enough damage) is capable of taking Ben down.

spidey-dude
one punch from colossus and R.I.P ben

Battlehammer
Originally posted by spidey-dude
one punch from colossus and R.I.P ben

thats a little rediculous

Switch 07
Originally posted by Battlehammer
.........current wolverine beats the shit out of ben.

what has current ben done that puts him on some new level? Nothing.

nice picture to bad it an alternate reality and holds no grounds in this fight Isn't that canon?

spidey-dude
thats a little rediculous hows it ridiculous ? pete is class 100 strength. ben is way below 100

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Switch 07
Isn't that canon?

the picture I showed was cannon. The one tony stark showed was not.

Battlehammer
hows it ridiculous ? pete is class 100 strength. ben is way below 100

ben is roughly class 90.

yes it is rediculous. There is no way in hell colossus could KO Ben in a hit let a lone kill him.

Bouboumaster
Wolverine win. And Go kill Spider-Man after that.

Kurash
he wouldnt take majority over anyone past cap

spidey-dude
ben is roughly class 90.

yes it is rediculous. There is no way in hell colossus could KO Ben in a hit let a lone kill him. class 90 you say ? laughing dude rogue is even stronger than him

Kurash
ben is roughly class 90.

yes it is rediculous. There is no way in hell colossus could KO Ben in a hit let a lone kill him.

i think comics put him around class 100, those bios arent always to trustworthy. They have Vision at class 50 and i think hes well above a class 50.

Regardless hes not as strong as Colossus but Colossus would not one-shot him

Battlehammer
class 90 you say ? laughing dude rogue is even stronger than him

...........current rough is far from class 90..............

don't see what your laughing about.

I mean no one has stated any thing near as rediculous as you did

Switch 07

I mean no one has stated any thing near as rediculous as you did Generally, what about Tony? laughing out loud

spidey-dude

I mean no one has stated any thing near as rediculous as you did whats ridiculous u posting saying ben is class 90. i cracked up there for real when i read that. i can see we get ourselves another fanboy on our hands big grin

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Switch 07
Generally, what about Tony? laughing out loud

ya tony was worse lol

Battlehammer
whats ridiculous u posting saying ben is class 90. i cracked up there for real when i read that. i can see we get ourselves another fanboy on our hands big grin

you have the nerve to call some one fan boy after stating colossus would kill Ben in a single hit............wow just wow.

also im an x-men fan you idiot. If any thing I be more bias towards colossus.

your just making stupid comments.

spidey-dude
you have the nerve to call some one fan boy after stating colossus would kill Ben in a single hit............wow just wow.

also im an x-men fan you idiot. If any thing I be more bias towards colossus.

your just making stupid comments. im making comments that makes sense. your just a 14 year old boy whose still not man enough to admit when his idol cant be beatin

Battlehammer
im making comments that makes sense. your just a 14 year old boy whose still not man enough to admit when his idol cant be beatin

actaully your comments are full of ignorance and bias.

.........dude arnt you like 12?

again your comment makes no senses. I even stated colossus would defeat thing...........man your an idiot

spidey-dude
actaully your comments are full of ignorance and bias.

.........dude arnt you like 12?

again your comment makes no senses. I even stated colossus would defeat thing...........man your an idiot your an idiot thinking thing is near 100 strength. hes gotten his ass kicked by many weaker than him. you only have info from him just from the damn movies. and even in the movies he sucked as well.

Battlehammer
your an idiot thinking thing is near 100 strength. hes gotten his ass kicked by many weaker than him. you only have info from him just from the damn movies. and even in the movies he sucked as well.

..........im an idiot? Hell there are many people on the forum who think thing is class 100. yes thing is class 90. If you think he weaker your just not worth the time. Umm I don't get my info from movies like your self. I happen to own the CD rom for the fantastic four with has 500+ comics.

sorry my thing knowledge>>>>>>>>>>yours by far.

spidey-dude
..........im an idiot? Hell there are many people on the forum who think thing is class 100. yes thing is class 90. If you think he weaker your just not worth the time. Umm I don't get my info from movies like your self. I happen to own the CD rom for the fantastic four with has 500+ comics.

sorry my thing knowledge>>>>>>>>>>yours by far. so just cause some other fools on here post that hes 100 your stupid enough to believe everything you hear on the net ? if somone posts jubilee is class 100 you stupid enough to believe that as well ?

cmack
wolverine takes him down,its common knowledge, logan has the medicine for ben grimm

Soljer
Uhhh....

Thing ain't class 100, as far as I know.

He's high, but he's not 100.

Anywho - Thing stops at Wolverine.

lando005
he clears it

Ize19
Uhhh....

Thing ain't class 100, as far as I know.

He's high, but he's not 100.

He didn't say that he was. This entire time he's been saying that the Thing is class 90. He only said that some people on the board believe that the Thing is a class 100 to show how ridiculous Spidey-dude's claim that Rogue has more strength than the Thing is.

Battlehammer
so just cause some other fools on here post that hes 100 your stupid enough to believe everything you hear on the net ? if somone posts jubilee is class 100 you stupid enough to believe that as well ?

........still not as stupid as you saying colossus beats thing with a single punch..........

also jublee could dam well be the next 100 tonner.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Ize19
He didn't say that he was. This entire time he's been saying that the Thing is class 90. He only said that some people on the board believe that the Thing is a class 100 to show how ridiculous Spidey-dude's claim that Rogue has more strength than the Thing is.
yup

Switch 07
the picture I showed was cannon. The one tony stark showed was not. Ah.

Well we know Tony.

Gecko4lif
colossus would wreck ben
but in 1 hit? No

Even if it was running start haymaker it would take at least 4-5

tkitna
I still think Ben takes a majority from Colossus.

Muck101
I made a decent topic thread! yay me.

spidey-dude

also jublee could dam well be the next 100 tonner. HAHAHAHAHA laughing laughing laughing laughing MAN YOU MADE MY NIGHT THANK YOU

Battlehammer
HAHAHAHAHA laughing laughing laughing laughing MAN YOU MADE MY NIGHT THANK YOU

your an idiot.

You know jublee lost her powers and is now a tech hero with superhuman strength and to date has a strength feat surpassing a 100 tons if not mistaken.

Harry Fingerman
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/FantasticFourvsX-Men-4-19.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/FantasticFourvsX-Men-4-20.jpg

Battlehammer
was there a point to that post?

Harry Fingerman
was there a point to that post? Bug Wolverine fans, and give retards ammo?

ALSO, that's canon. stick out tongue

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
Bug Wolverine fans, and give retards ammo?
figured lol.

spidey-dude
your an idiot.

You know jublee lost her powers and is now a tech hero with superhuman strength and to date has a strength feat surpassing a 100 tons if not mistaken. HAHAHAHAHA MAN YOU CRACK ME UP.

Battlehammer
HAHAHAHAHA MAN YOU CRACK ME UP.

what are you laughing about?

man your dumb. Jublee is a tech hero now and her tech grants her vast superhuman strength. are you really so dense that you can not comprehend this?

Creshosk
HAHAHAHAHA laughing laughing laughing laughing MAN YOU MADE MY NIGHT THANK YOU Why do you think that's funny?

After House of M, with decimation came a depowering of the majority of mutants in not only the 616 reality but also other realities. Including days of the future past and Age of Apocalypse. Jubilee was among those mutants depowered.

Following a nearly letahal injury at the hands of omega red, she was saved by S.H.E.I.L.D. as part of bargening by wolverine over in Wolverine Origins.

When released she was approached by Night Thrasher to join the NEw WArriors and was subsequently given a techno suit that allows her to lift over 100 tons, fly and even shrink people using the same technology that allows the likes of Ant-man, Wasp and Yellowjacket to change their size.

This run of her new powerset has been revealed in the New Warriors v4 current run.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Creshosk
Why do you think that's funny?

After House of M, with decimation came a depowering of the majority of mutants in not only the 616 reality but also other realities. Including days of the future past and Age of Apocalypse. Jubilee was among those mutants depowered.

Following a nearly letahal injury at the hands of omega red, she was saved by S.H.E.I.L.D. as part of bargening by wolverine over in Wolverine Origins.

When released she was approached by Night Thrasher to join the NEw WArriors and was subsequently given a techno suit that allows her to lift over 100 tons, fly and even shrink people using the same technology that allows the likes of Ant-man, Wasp and Yellowjacket to change their size.

This run of her new powerset has been revealed in the New Warriors v4 current run.

I think he realized Battlehammer might not be as big an idiot as he previously thought.

spidey-dude
Why do you think that's funny?

This run of her new powerset has been revealed in the New Warriors v4 current run. im laughing at hammer head him thinking your idol jubiless is class 100. the chineese brat is no where near there. she sucks compared to many other characters.

Soljer
im laughing at hammer head him thinking your idol jubiless is class 100. the chineese brat is no where near there. she sucks compared to many other characters.

She can lift at least one hundred tons.

She is class 100....

spidey-dude

She can lift at least one hundred tons.

She is class 100.... laughing laughing

pr1983
laughing laughing

she is at this moment a class 100... its not her natural powers, but she can do it..

Soljer
Indeed. She lifted a friggin train engine over her head.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by pr1983
she is at this moment a class 100... its not her natural powers, but she can do it.. ive never seen it and i dont believe it. maybe in one book she lifted something that was a 100 tons at one time that doenst make her class 100. spidey knocked down supes pretty hard in that old crossover. im not gonna start saying to everyone spiderman is class 100 now just cause of one fight that happened.

Soljer
ive never seen it and i dont believe it. maybe in one book she lifted something that was a 100 tons at one time that doenst make her class 100. spidey knocked down supes pretty hard in that old crossover. im not gonna start saying to everyone spiderman is class 100 now just cause of one fight that happened.

*sighs heavily*

You're retarded.

She was a mutant that mad 'pafs.'

She was depowered as a result of the House of M.

She received powers based on technology.

One of said powers is super strength.

Said super strength enables her to lift a train engine over her head.

A train engine weighs well over a hundred tons.

Que Eee, Mother ****ing Dee.

Validus

*sighs heavily*

You're retarded.
You could have stopped there.

spidey-dude

*sighs heavily*

You're retarded.

She was a mutant that mad 'pafs.'

She was depowered as a result of the House of M.

She received powers based on technology.

One of said powers is super strength.

Said super strength enables her to lift a train engine over her head.

A train engine weighs well over a hundred tons.

Que Eee, Mother ****ing Dee. well the writer was on crack that day thinking jubilee can lift a train. i say that book was cannon

Soljer
*smacks forehead*.

*sighs*

SuperiorTech
well the writer was on crack that day thinking jubilee can lift a train. i say that book was cannon

Why would he be on crack she has a suit that give her super strenght you know how tony cant lift a tanks but when he get's into the armor he can.

Battlehammer
*smacks forehead*.

*sighs*
see what I mean the kid idiot...........and he called me a thing fanboy...........then called me an idiot............becuase I actaully know what im talking about.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Why would he be on crack she has a suit that give her super strenght you know how tony cant lift a tanks but when he get's into the armor he can. her suit and powers 2 different things.

spidey-dude
becuase I actaully know what im talking about. laughing laughing

Battlehammer
her suit and powers 2 different things.
your an idiot I told you she is now a tech hero..............your just so ****ing stupid. I mean every one hear is simply laughing about you.

SpookySmurph
laughing laughing wavey

SuperiorTech
her suit and powers 2 different things.

Well ill just leave you be now as i see there's no point.

Soljer
Originally posted by SpookySmurph
wavey

Get a new sig. And stop encouraging him.

spidey-dude
your an idiot I told you she is now a tech hero..............your just so ****ing stupid. I mean every one hear is simply laughing about you. just cause the chineese brat is a tech hero now doesnt make her class 100. is batman class 100 cause hes a hero ? NO

Soljer
just cause the chineese brat is a tech hero now doesnt make her class 100. is batman class 100 cause hes a hero ? NO

Is tony stark class 100? Nope.

Is Iron Man? Yeah.

I guess if you want to be really really technical about it....fine.

Wondra is class 100. smile.

Battlehammer
just cause the chineese brat is a tech hero now doesnt make her class 100. is batman class 100 cause hes a hero ? NO
does batman have a suit that allows him to pick up 100 plus tons.........no you morron

spidey-dude
does batman have a suit that allows him to pick up 100 plus tons.........no you morron her suit has nothing to do with her powers stupid. you still consider ironman class 100 without his armor ? please say yes so i can laugh at you again

Battlehammer
her suit has nothing to do with her powers stupid. you still consider ironman class 100 without his armor ? please say yes so i can laugh at you again

.................your an idiot. I said jublee is now a class 100 becuase she a tech hero implying clearly that it due to her tech............and yes you still look like a morron though yout sad attempt to save your self is amusing.

spidey-dude
.................your an idiot. I said jublee is now a class 100 becuase she a tech hero implying clearly that it due to her tech............and yes you still look like a morron though yout sad attempt to save your self is amusing. save myself from what ? your childish little insults ? say what ever the F u want to me i dont care buddy i just think your hilarious thinking been is class 90 and jubilee 100.

Battlehammer
jublee with her tech is class 100.................Ben is class 90...........these are fact................god dam your a dumb ass

spidey-dude
jublee with her tech is class 100.................Ben is class 90...........these are fact................god dam your a dumb ass hahahahaha. man what ever it is your drinking let me know so i know not to order it.

Battlehammer
.............man your ignorant .

spidey-dude
.............man your ignorant . and what do you consider yourself ?

pr1983
ive never seen it and i dont believe it. maybe in one book she lifted something that was a 100 tons at one time that doenst make her class 100. spidey knocked down supes pretty hard in that old crossover. im not gonna start saying to everyone spiderman is class 100 now just cause of one fight that happened.

no, its in her new powerset... with her tech enhancements, she's class 100...

battlehammer, please calm down, same goes for you spidey-dude, and everyone else...

Creshosk
just cause the chineese brat is a tech hero now doesnt make her class 100. is batman class 100 cause hes a hero ? NO http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/441/scan0004jc5.jpg
http://westernrailinc.com/loci14.htm]

No, lifting a 130-138.75 ton train over her head makes her a class 100.

130 is the dry weight, They have a fuel capacity of 2500 gallons. So you'd have to do some math, based on how full the tank might have been, to get a total of what she's lifting.

One gallon is, around, 7lbs.

So, (7*2500) /2000 + 130 = 138.75 tons if the tank is full.

spidey-dude
http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/441/scan0004jc5.jpg
http://westernrailinc.com/loci14.htm]

No, lifting a 130-138.75 ton train over her head makes her a class 100.

130 is the dry weight, They have a fuel capacity of 2500 gallons. So you'd have to do some math, based on how full the tank might have been, to get a total of what she's lifting.

One gallon is, around, 7lbs.

So, (7*2500) /2000 + 130 = 138.75 tons if the tank is full. again that was just a one time incident. theres a book where wolverine takes on galactus. does that make wolvie now class 100 for taking on galactus ? NO

Creshosk
again that was just a one time incident. theres a book where wolverine takes on galactus. does that make wolvie now class 100 for taking on galactus ? NO You're just bitter that the "chinese brat" isn't as weak as you thought, so all this has been out of spite and obvious ignorance. sly

Oh it was only one time! It doesn't count! Oh it was the technology not her!

Right, you're just a pathetic little coward who can't accept the truth. Truly your entire carrer on here was spam. Have you EVER contributed anything other than aspam and annoyance to the people of KMC?

No. And that was a rhetorical question as its pretty obvious that you only succeed at annoying people by being a blight on society.

spidey-dude
You're just bitter that the "chinese brat" isn't as weak as you thought, so all this has been out of spite and obvious ignorance. sly

Oh it was only one time! It doesn't count! Oh it was the technology not her!

Right, you're just a pathetic little coward who can't accept the truth. Truly your entire carrer on here was spam. Have you EVER contributed anything other than aspam and annoyance to the people of KMC?

No. And that was a rhetorical question as its pretty obvious that you only succeed at annoying people by being a blight on society. the chineese brat is one of the weakest chraracter in the marvel universe. even slapstick can take her out which im sure you dont even know who that is.

Creshosk
the chineese brat is one of the weakest chraracter in the marvel universe. even slapstick can take her out which im sure you dont even know who that is. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bitter. smile

Slapstick wouldn't fight Wondra.. Slapstick loves the new warriors. It's why he almost killed The gauntlet.. for using the new warrior's name as an insult. sly

OR do you not even read comics and are just namedropping to make it sound like you do?

spidey-dude
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bitter. smile

Slapstick wouldn't fight Wondra.. Slapstick loves the new warriors. It's why he almost killed The gauntlet.. for using the new warrior's name as an insult. sly

OR do you not even read comics and are just namedropping to make it sound like you do? i read them a hell alot more than you do fan girl

Creshosk
i read them a hell alot more than you do fan girl Right, which is why you thought that Slapstick would fight Wondra right? sly

Reported for lying(trolling). big grin

spidey-dude
Right, which is why you thought that Slapstick would fight Wondra right? sly

Reported for lying(trolling). big grin when did i say he would fight wondra ? i think its you that had some deep really bad reding comprehension

Creshosk
when did i say he would fight wondra ? i think its you that had some deep really bad reding comprehension

the chineese brat is one of the weakest chraracter in the marvel universe. even slapstick can take her out which im sure you dont even know who that is. laughing

spidey-dude
laughing i dont know what your laughing about there. i posted slapstick can take out jubilation lee. dont know who the hell this wondra is unless thats her my bad thought she was some other character.

Faceman
Guys take it to the battlezone !!!!

Creshosk
i dont know what your laughing about there. i posted slapstick can take out jubilation lee. dont know who the hell this wondra is unless thats her my bad thought she was some other character. Wondra=Jubilee=New Warrior

Gee, thought you said you read comics? sly

Creshosk
Originally posted by Faceman
Guys take it to the battlezone !!!! Meh, I'm getting bored with him. ermm

spidey-dude
Wondra=Jubilee=New Warrior

Gee, thought you said you read comics? sly i do read them. just not any with her in it. if its a battle book somone kicking her ass sure il check it out but thats why i dont read alot of xmen issues anymore cause or her tail in it. i pray to god they dont put jubillee in any spiderman series issues in the future

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Faceman
Guys take it to the battlezone !!!! she wants to keep on pushing so im responding back to the fangirl every chilidish remark she makes

Creshosk
i do read them. just not any with her in it. if its a battle book somone kicking her ass sure il check it out but thats why i dont read alot of xmen issues anymore cause or her tail in it. i pray to god they dont put jubillee in any spiderman series issues in the future laughing

So you don't read comics. nice.

spidey-dude
laughing

So you don't read comics. nice. i do im just not a big xmen fan anymore these days. i read mostly spiderman issues and avengers. i know you like to stick with only xmen cause your idol is in them right ?

Creshosk
she wants to keep on pushing so im responding back to the fangirl every chilidish remark she makes Question, why do you keep refering to me as a girl and as "She".

I mean I know you're reading comprehension sucks, and your powers of observation are dismial.. but is this just a lame attempt to insult me or is this more of your geniune ineptitude?

spidey-dude
Question, why do you keep refering to me as a girl and as "She".

I mean I know you're reading comprehension sucks, and your powers of observation are dismial.. but is this just a lame attempt to insult me or is this more of your geniune ineptitude? im calling you girl and she cause i seriously think you are one. im not insulting you here i just dont know why your hiding your gender from everyone. nothing to be ashamed of big grin

Creshosk
i do im just not a big xmen fan anymore these days. i read mostly spiderman issues and avengers. i know you like to stick with only xmen cause your idol is in them right ? laughing out loud

No I don't have an "idol".

And no, Jubilee is not in X-men comics presently... She hasn't been for quite some time.

But avoiding a comic book series because of a character? That's really lame... And yes, Jubilee has appeared in a spiderman comic book, are you going to stop reading them now because of this?

And if I stuck only to X-Men then How would I know more about comics than you?

I also read spiderman cause I like the witty sarcasam that he exhibits.. JUST like Jubilee. 313 or is that why she reviles you?

Creshosk
im calling you girl and she cause i seriously think you are one. im not insulting you here i just dont know why your hiding your gender from everyone. nothing to be ashamed of big grin How the hell am I hiding it if it says Male right under my avatar?

Soljer
Two threads at once? You guys serious.

Spidey Dude, your trolling, again, has been reported.

spidey-dude
laughing out loud

No I don't have an "idol".

And no, Jubilee is not in X-men comics presently... She hasn't been for quite some time.

But avoiding a comic book series because of a character? That's really lame... And yes, Jubilee has appeared in a spiderman comic book, are you going to stop reading them now because of this?

And if I stuck only to X-Men then How would I know more about comics than you?

I also read spiderman cause I like the witty sarcasam that he exhibits.. JUST like Jubilee. 313 or is that why she reviles you? yes you sure as hell do have an idol jubilee cause your the biggest fangirl on here i say. and i pick up an xmen issue every now and then i look at the cover 1st to see who stars in that book if its a book about mostly her i dont read it. and if i see a spiderman book with her in it i still read it cause on her own shes different with the xmen shes a pain in the ass the team does much better without her in the way and i dont know why the hell u keep saying you know more about comics than me which is verry untrue especially coming from a 14 year old fangirl here

spidey-dude
How the hell am I hiding it if it says Male right under my avatar? just cause you chose male there doesnt mean you are one ? and why is it disturbing you me calling you a girl ? im seriously thinking its the truth now laughing cause if your not one than no need to get upset do you ?

Creshosk
yes you sure as hell do have an idol jubilee cause your the biggest fangirl on here i say. and i pick up an xmen issue every now and then i look at the cover 1st to see who stars in that book if its a book about mostly her i dont read it. and if i see a spiderman book with her in it i still read it cause on her own shes different with the xmen shes a pain in the ass the team does much better without her in the way and i dont know why the hell u keep saying you know more about comics than me which is verry untrue especially coming from a 14 year old fangirl here Actually that was part of her charm. She added to the characters of the others. She try hard and only succeed a little bit. and have the others to come rescue her or what have you.

She's actually the second in command of and the one who trains the New Warriors now. AS I said she hasn't been with the X-Men since at least M-Day.

spidey-dude
Actually that was part of her charm. She added to the characters of the others. She try hard and only succeed a little bit. and have the others to come rescue her or what have you.

She's actually the second in command of and the one who trains the New Warriors now. AS I said she hasn't been with the X-Men since at least M-Day. she trains the new warriors now ? ouch im gonna start to feal sorry for them soon

Creshosk
just cause you chose male there doesnt mean you are one ? and why is it disturbing you me calling you a girl ? im seriously thinking its the truth now laughing cause if your not one than no need to get upset do you ? So wait... You thought I was a girl, and you thought I was engaged to a chinese woman?

hmm So basically you thought I was a lesbian? laughing

That's kinda cool actually.

spidey-dude
So wait... You thought I was a girl, and you thought I was engaged to a chinese woman?

hmm So basically you thought I was a lesbian? laughing

That's kinda cool actually. maybe you are one who knows big grin best you keep that part to yourself though. go to this site youl love it. its just for you www.chatropolis.com

Creshosk
she trains the new warriors now ? ouch im gonna start to feal sorry for them soon I don't think you should worry about it... they don't seem to listen to her and one of them was already killed by Cancer for not listening.

the sixth book in the series looks like Dwayne is pulling the plug on the team.

spidey-dude
I don't think you should worry about it... they don't seem to listen to her and one of them was already killed by Cancer for not listening.

the sixth book in the series looks like Dwayne is pulling the plug on the team. im sure that one would have been killed anyways if he followed her orders. so no difference there

Creshosk
im sure that one would have been killed anyways if he followed her orders. so no difference there Probably. the solict for book 6 was out back before they even revealed that Jubilee was training them. and the solicit does say that one is killed and the other is in the hospital.

The odd thing is that the one in the hospital wasn't on the team. Sofia. Though Jubilee flips out when sofia got injured, slams a car on Taurs and just starts wailing on the guy.

carver9
He stops at wolverine and why is spiderman after wolverine. Wolverine has everything spiderman has but he has one good tool that would take thing out of the fight quite easily and that is adamantium claws. It is questionable if spiderman strength would even work on ben.

Bouboumaster
What tha ****?
http://www.marvel.com/universe/Jubilee

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jubilee_(comics)

Battlehammer
again that was just a one time incident. theres a book where wolverine takes on galactus. does that make wolvie now class 100 for taking on galactus ? NO

.........by take on galactus you mean break his bones claws on galactus hide and then run away.

spidey-dude
.........by take on galactus you mean break his bones claws on galactus hide and then run away. exactly

Captain REX
Spidey-dude, seriously, that's uncalled for. If you weren't too lazy to click on Creshosk's profile, it says "Male."

Not to mention that you already know he is a male and you're just trying to be insulting. Knock it off.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Captain REX
Spidey-dude, seriously, that's uncalled for. If you weren't too lazy to click on Creshosk's profile, it says "Male."

Not to mention that you already know he is a male and you're just trying to be insulting. Knock it off. ive read his or hers profile and lets just say im one of those that doesnt belive everything he reads on the net. and i dont like creshoks insults as well

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.