What if Jor-El and Lara had came to Earth?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
What if Jor-El and Lara had came to Earth with their son when Krypton exploded instead of choosing to stay there and die like idiots?

What would've been the outcome of this change in history?

Zebedee
A better world. I'd like a benign dictatorship of "good" aliens.

Endless Mike
Earth would have 2 extra superheroes

manjaro
i dont think they would be heroes....you gotta remeber that supes is the way he is cuz of his ubringing by common farming folk...back on krypton jorel was like "scientist supreme" and his and his wife's family were all but kryptonian roylaty even b4 thier houses joined in marriage.

what would end up happening is a smart guy who balks at the primitav e human who dontneed to e lead but ruled...

grey fox
Originally posted by Entity
What if Jor-El and Lara had came to Earth with their son when Krypton exploded instead of choosing to stay there and die like idiots?

What would've been the outcome of this change in history?

They didn't stay. The ship wasn't big enough for all of them so they chose Kal-el.

Soljer
Originally posted by grey fox
They didn't stay. The ship wasn't big enough for all of them so they chose Kal-el.

They DID stay. They didn't 'choose' to, but, obviously, they did stay.

grey fox
Originally posted by Soljer
They DID stay. They didn't 'choose' to, but, obviously, they did stay.

Let me rephrase 'They didn't choose to stay'

Better ?

EDIT : Also Jor-el should technically still exist , unless DC have retconned Infinite City.

Soljer
Originally posted by grey fox
Let me rephrase 'They didn't choose to stay'

Better ?

EDIT : Also Jor-el should technically still exist , unless DC have retconned Infinite City.

Much better, stick out tongue.

TricksterPriest
I don't think Jor-El would have set up a dictatorship or even tried to impose kryptonian rules. As the Eradicator pointed out, Jor-El had actual emotions and a conscience, something that was alien to kryptonian culture.

Supes would be more kryptonian, but I think Jor-El would have appreciated the american values of his new adopted homeworld.

WrathfulDwarf
Kryptonian Technology and science vs. Lex Corp and Wayne Tech, plus STAR labs.

Clash of egos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.