Kmc forums vs The DC world

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Ok so kmc forums vs the dc world..every kmc member has the strenght level of Ben Grimm...I don't know how many members this forum has but it gotta be easily over a thousand..
DC has powerhouses like wonderwoman and Supes so i give team Kmc the element of suprise...team DC doesn't know anything about us and they don't know where coming...So no sissy bat-prep sh*t because in a scenario like this batb*tch would be the first who dies at my godly hands(lol) laughing out loud

Who do you think wil win this szizzle ?

Team DC of Team KMC

Discus!!

cool

Soljer
DC friggin easily. Are you insane?

grey fox
Not even DC, just Supes.

He sit's back , set his HV on wide-beam and burns us all to a crisp.

Well all of YOU, me ? Heh , I'm not that stupid. I'd capitalise on all my comic knowledge....

Priest
I can at least wip Superman's ass.

Switch 07
Originally posted by Priest
I can at least wip Superman's ass. What the f**k? no expression

Burning thought
i simply throw the entirety of their comics into a blazing fire and they die, nuff said

Priest
Originally posted by Switch 07
What the f**k? no expression
i can kick Supreme Hyperion's ass too stick out tongue

Switch 07
i can kick Supreme Hyperion's ass too stick out tongue NEVER!! mad mad

laughing out loud

Soljer
i can kick Supreme Hyperion's ass too stick out tongue

Meh...

'Thing-level' strength is a BIG downgrade for me....

sad.

grey fox
Originally posted by Burning thought
i simply throw the entirety of their comics into a blazing fire and they die, nuff said

Error.

Your IN DC , yet you destroy all their comics , erroneously believing this will destroy their reality (for all we know they may do zip) and even if it did destroy all of reality it'd take you with it.

So you just effectively killed yourself.

Good going wink

Switch 07
Originally posted by Soljer
Meh...

sad. laughing out loud

Priest
Originally posted by Soljer
Meh...

sad.
U wish, "Aunt May-level" strength is a upgrade for u. stick out tongue

Newjak
So we have Prep on our side. hmm

We lose badly

Half of us would fight each other over whether or not we think our plan will work.

Priest
Originally posted by Newjak
So we have Prep on our side. hmm

We lose badly

Half of us would fight each other over whether or not we think our plan will work.
NO!
Nver or Quanchi can solo DC smile

Burning thought
Originally posted by grey fox
Error.

Your IN DC , yet you destroy all their comics , erroneously believing this will destroy their reality (for all we know they may do zip) and even if it did destroy all of reality it'd take you with it.

So you just effectively killed yourself.

Good going wink

thats alrite for me, i still kill all them with me, all their lives for just mine, excellent

Blair Wind
umm...does this have to be a straight fight? Can we use hit and run tactics?

I mean, we do happen to have things like the Tower of Babel stories that we could use as reference, and us being the geeks of the forums would know the weaknesses and strengths of everyone. In that case scenario we could systematically pick people off, and we would have a MUCH better chance at success.

grey fox
Originally posted by Burning thought
thats alrite for me, i still kill all them with me, all their lives for just mine, excellent

Ahhh , the 'ol 'If I'm going I'm gonna take as many people as I can with me ! ' route.

Nice.

Newjak
Originally posted by Blair Wind
umm...does this have to be a straight fight? Can we use hit and run tactics?

I mean, we do happen to have things like the Tower of Babel stories that we could use as reference, and us being the geeks of the forums would know the weaknesses and strengths of everyone. In that case scenario we could systematically pick people off, and we would have a MUCH better chance at success. The problem would be working together but if you think about it.

The thread starter only said we had thing Level abilities not that we looked like him. Therefore we as an army could do very well in hiding and surprising people.

But like I said we would most likely end fighting each other. stick out tongue

Burning thought
Originally posted by grey fox
Ahhh , the 'ol 'If I'm going I'm gonna take as many people as I can with me ! ' route.

Nice.

hmm yeh wink

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Newjak
The problem would be working together but if you think about it.

The thread starter only said we had thing Level abilities not that we looked like him. Therefore we as an army could do very well in hiding and surprising people.

But like I said we would most likely end fighting each other. stick out tongue

They could go and do their own thing, and make it look like all of KMC got taken away. Whatever splinter groups formed, the one that would most matter would be any strategy type thinking people mixed in with any of us Comic book fans who know the characters in and out. Give me the Illadelphs, the Validus', the Darkcrawlers, and the Soljers of the forums and I would be happy in the fact that we MIGHT take it to them erm

Burning thought
another plan, we would win easily, through manipulation, just talk all the weaker DC beings through the weakneses of the greater ones, then an army of slightly weaker DCers VS stronger Dcers only a small number, through our wisdom the stronger ones could fall, leaving only a lot of tired, weakened and possibly greatly diminished weaker forces...then we just manipulate again, say eachothers consipring agast them in their own ranks. Then after this, there would only be a small number left of the weakest ones, use our thing strength to beat the air out of them and swarm them all.

Switch 07
They could go and do their own thing, and make it look like all of KMC got taken away. Whatever splinter groups formed, the one that would most matter would be any strategy type thinking people mixed in with any of us Comic book fans who know the characters in and out. Give me the Illadelphs, the Validus', the Darkcrawlers, and the Soljers of the forums and I would be happy in the fact that we MIGHT take it to them erm *Coughs*

May not know me but I could take a few street levelers down. ninja

laughing out loud

Utrigita
We shall be victorious since we know all there weaknesses. doesn't we confused

Bad Ash231
Guy solos.

Soljer
U wish, "Aunt May-level" strength is a upgrade for u. stick out tongue

Dude...

Aunt May level strength would be an upgrade for The Hulk, the Juggernaut, Superman, Doomsday, Darkseid, and Superman Prime.

Combined.

no expression.

Soljer
The thing is, EVERYTHING we know about them and their weaknesses has already happened.

Meaning, for the most part, they've already 'taken care' of those weaknesses.

I mean, the best thing we could do is to take out someone who's powers we could use. Like stealing Blue Beetle's scarab, bat-gadgets, lantern rings, magic weapons, et cetera.

I very much doubt we'd get past robin. All of us. Combined. stick out tongue.

Blair Wind
no expression

Soljers a quitter. He has no willpower. If we ever get a Green Lantern ring, no one give it to him.

Burning thought
thats a good point, GL ring, get one and we win easily, our minds are not in the confines of comics, not to menstion we know of all the characters of several games, comics etc etc, simply put, our imagination with one of those rings could make us Gods

Soljer
no expression

Soljers a quitter. He has no willpower. If we ever get a Green Lantern ring, no one give it to him.

....mad!

I've got plenty of willpower. Enough to burst blood vessels in my head ermm.

Don't ask.

Zebedee
They could go and do their own thing, and make it look like all of KMC got taken away. Whatever splinter groups formed, the one that would most matter would be any strategy type thinking people mixed in with any of us Comic book fans who know the characters in and out. Give me the Illadelphs, the Validus', the Darkcrawlers, and the Soljers of the forums and I would be happy in the fact that we MIGHT take it to them erm

I'm siding with DC earth, no offence but I don't fancy your chances with those guys laughing

Now if you had some older members whose threads i've read....... You still lose. laughing

smile

Aqua-pimp
Hell No !! I don't wanna look like a frikkin rock:P When i bring the DC world down to it's knees I wanna look goodwink(lol):P

cool

guy222
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
Guy solos.

yes

Creshosk
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
Ok so kmc forums vs the dc world..every kmc member has the strenght level of Ben Grimm...I don't know how many members this forum has but it gotta be easily over a thousand..
DC has powerhouses like wonderwoman and Supes so i give team Kmc the element of suprise...team DC doesn't know anything about us and they don't know where coming...So no sissy bat-prep sh*t because in a scenario like this batb*tch would be the first who dies at my godly hands(lol) laughing out loud

Who do you think wil win this szizzle ?

Team DC of Team KMC

Discus!!

cool Do I get to keep my other powers?

Switch 07
Originally posted by Creshosk
Do I get to keep my other powers? That joke has been used!! mad

embarrasment stick out tongue

Utrigita
Originally posted by guy222
yes

He just use his avatar wink and smites the ugly bunch stick out tongue

Creshosk
Originally posted by Switch 07
That joke has been used!! mad

embarrasment stick out tongue Joke?

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
He just use his avatar wink and smites the ugly bunch stick out tongue

big grin

spidey-dude
CLOSE THREAD

Aqua-pimp
Haha of course you canwink what kind o powers do you have? laughing out loud

Violent2Dope
I am greater than the Presence, Superman Prime, and Mister MXTXTZXX combined at 0.0000000000000000000000000000001% power, and that is while not serious. I alone crush them all with the weight of my balls.

Switch 07
Originally posted by Creshosk
Do I get to keep my other powers?

That one Cresh my man. cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.