Id vs. Sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shin_Nikkolas
Nothing above Seph in FF7.

How about we go out of FF7 and have our silver-haired nut fight Id, the avatar of the Wave Existence?

Superboy Prime
Id completely wtf pawns Seph..

I made this thread before I made Id vs Kuja. Id won in a curbstomp.

shin_gear
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Id completely wtf pawns Id.313

Superboy Prime
Meh.

shin_gear
Sephiroth wins. Master Chief and Gouki combined would curb Id though.

Superboy Prime
Sephiroth dies horribly, Shin.

shin_gear
Neg. Sephiroth will finish the fight! dur

Superboy Prime
WTF?! Not having a 360 with halo 3 is clearly making you psychotic! Lets start a fund to get Shin Gear a chance to fight the lack-of-halo-3-cancer!

Remindme
Sephiroth wins because only Cloud can beat him XD

shin_gear
WTF?! Not having a 360 with halo 3 is clearly making you psychotic! Lets start a fund to get Shin Gear a chance to fight the lack-of-halo-3-cancer! weep

Originally posted by Remindme
Sephiroth wins because only Cloud can beat him XD If this was KH2 Sephiroth anyway. ^^

Remindme
Okay....hm

Sephiroth wins becuase.....of.......he's part of the lifestream, so can't be destroyed XD

shin_gear
Id can release energy output equal or greater to a hydrogen bomb. I remember seeing him release enough energy that erased a population within a large vicinity.

Sephiroth is still = god so he wins.

Edit:...I forgot what I was going to put here. sad

Sol Valentine
WTF?! Not having a 360 with halo 3 is clearly making you psychotic! Lets start a fund to get Shin Gear a chance to fight the lack-of-halo-3-cancer!

*Donates $50*

ESB -1138
Id?

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Id?

Fei looses control and thus unleashes Id...Lahan is wiped out from existence

Hr4Un5lVcYs

Id reawakens and destroys Ramsus, Bart, an armada along with Yggdrasil

dmUMtm9Ct2E

Id destroys Solaris--Xenogears' most technologically advance nation

6W6BvnIpUv0

ESB -1138
So Id is just using the power of that mech.

shin_gear
Basically. Sephiroth performs Super Nova on his ass. The end.

Terryc250
Id got some nice explosives, Sephiroth wins
a better matchup would be Id vs Omega Weiss

Shin_Nikkolas
No, Sephiroth loses pretty handily. With two limiters in him, Id destroyed a whole country.

When not weakened by struggling with his other personas, he could break out of machines that sever his nerves.

Also he took down mechs bare-handed.

Outside of the Wetall-Id, Id doesn't have a huge number of feats. But he does have merely releasing a bit of his aura and forcing a mech's hand away from him.

Keollyn
Vincent is above Sephiroth

Terryc250
^ umm no Sephiroth >>> Vincent

Shin_Nikkolas
Nope. Not in terms of feats.

Terryc250
^ Give me a list of feats?

SHM
The word of Kitase and Nomura = Cannon.

Sephiroth >= Vincent.

ThoraxeRMG
Sephiroth, I refuse to see that whore win.

Remindme
Originally posted by Keollyn
Vincent is above Sephiroth

teehee, what a silly person stick out tongue

Keollyn
Lol, fanbois.

Anyway, Id wins. Gear is unneeded too.

Shin_Nikkolas
Play DOC.

Omega was EVERYTHING Sephiroth wanted.

Also Vincent is way faster than Seph.

Remindme
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas

Lol, how do you know? seen Sephiroth go all out? because i haven't

shin_gear
Would be nice not to argue who's above who in the VII verse when it has nothing to do with the match.

Remindme
It is....it really really is smile

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by ESB -1138
So Id is just using the power of that mech.

Not at all. I just wanted to show off the flashy stuff. He is capable of taking Sephiroth down by his lonesome.

Darkhalen
Septh wins

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Darkhalen
Septh wins

duriroll

SHM
Some people believe they know more about FFVII than the guys who created it. laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Anyway, can Id hit someone intangible? Or destroy a barrier that is above city-busting attacks? Win the fight, before Sephiroth summon the Lifestream with a wave of his hand, and begin to destroy the planet?
I don't know very much about Id, this is why I'm asking.

Shin_Nikkolas
Doesn't matter. Sephiroth can't go intangible. That was ONLY Jenova that did this and unless you have proof Sephiroth can do everything Jenova does, he can't go intangible.

Id destroyed a city much bigger and more advanced than Midgar in a fw seconds, so yes.

LOL Really!??!?!

Destroy the planet????

Did you see continents cracking, craters forming and the world begin to shake when those clouds appeared?

No?

Then the planet wasn't close to being destroyed, was it?

Darkhalen
duriroll

ID would loose Septh has great power but it depends which version of him the KH version would win for sure

SHM
Originally posted by Darkhalen
ID would loose Septh has great power but it depends which version of him the KH version would win for sure

Sephiroth demonstrated far more power and have much more impressive feats in the Compilation of FFVII, than in KH.

Nikkolas, I already know you are a FFVII noob. You don't need to remember me all the time about this, okay?

Darkhalen
Well The FF7 Version does have more moves true (I like the FFVII septh more) but he never uses the angel attack which drains you of everything but one hp and he never uses the commet attack or his sword drain you of health within a few moments

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Keollyn
Lol, fanbois.

Anyway, Id wins. Gear is unneeded too.

Lol Poor spelling... eek!

Remindme
Heartless Angeal is in the Safer Sephiroth fight.

Why does no one remember Pale Horse? that was the most annoying of his attacks, Breaks your item and gives you every single status problem going.....

ThoraxeRMG
?

shin_gear
Because no one wants to consider Seifer Sephiroth's displayed abilities, yet, we have people arguing for what characters like Bison and Link can do in-game.

Remindme
and Shadow Flare, now that took the piss in damage

Terryc250
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
Play DOC.

Omega was EVERYTHING Sephiroth wanted.

What are u talking about? Omega was just a weapon, Sephiroth had no interest in weapons, especially Omega weapon whos purpose was just to evacuate, instead of eliminating threats

speed isnt everything, loz is much faster then cloud, yet cloud would wtfpwn loz, kadaj, and yazoo

also im still waiting on these list of incredible feats by vincent.

SHM
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG

And poor logic too.

Because:

Kitase and Nomura's words about FFVII = Fact.

We accept the facts. This is not fanboyism.

Keollyn
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG

HO NOES! It's a grammar attack post! What ever shall I do?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.