Diana crash witness saw bright flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok
"A motorist who witnessed the crash that killed Diana, Princess of Wales, today told how he had seen a "major white flash" moments before the tragedy.

He saw the motorcycle passenger get off the motorbike, approach the car, and then gesture to the bike's driver before climbing back on and driving off. Mr Levistre told the jury, sitting at the high court in London, that the bike's occupants looked at him before passing his car and leaving the underpass."

more here..

http://www.guardian.co.uk/monarchy/story/0,,2191800,00.html?gusrc=rss&feed=networkfront#article_continue

Evil Dead
bright flash.......almost like the flashbulb of a camera? My memory may be slipping but didn't she die in a crash being chased by paparazzi photographers?

lord xyz
Originally posted by Evil Dead
bright flash.......almost like the flashbulb of a camera? My memory may be slipping but didn't she die in a crash being chased by paparazzi photographers? That's what they want you to think.

Switch 07
My god...Let it die.

Bicnarok
Yep let it die, Like Kennedy, 9/11, Gulf of Tonken incident, the fake moon landings.

Yeh lets all live one big LIE

lord xyz
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Yep let it die, Like Kennedy, 9/11, Gulf of Tonken incident, the fake moon landings.

Yeh lets all live one big LIE Or how about you find some evidence first.

Magee
lol at fake moon landings, some people just beleive every conspiracy like some sort of religion. The landings were not fake any thing you have to say other wise there is an answer for, do some research.

Bicnarok
Yep there area a lot of daft conspiracy things about to throw a veil of fog over things which might be true lies.

Research is difficult because most material is bias in one direction or the other.

But common sense, observational skills and a natural born talent to see through the fog is also effective.

Evil Dead
yeah......research and common sense people. 381.69 kg of moon rocks comprised of mineral ratios found nowhere on the planet earth, carbon dated 700 million years older than any rock ever found on the planet Earth just appeared out of thin air. Common sense people. You idiots actually believe that all those missions we sent to the moon.....video taped on the moon...returning with rocks from the moon to be real? How naive. That's what they want you to think. Those rocks were actually made of nothingness in a blink of the eye by God! That's the only explanation that makes sense people. Don't ask how or why....God did it, therefore needs no silly explanation.

lord xyz
I'm open to conspiracies, but you'll have to follow a few requirements...please don't take this officially.

1. Actual irefutable evidence. The kind that got Richard Nixon to resign.

2. A reasonable story.

3. No biases, lies or ignored facts.

That's all I can think of at the moment.

Evil Dead
Originally posted by lord xyz
I'm open to conspiracies, but you'll have to follow a few requirements...please don't take this officially.

1. Actual irefutable evidence. The kind that got Richard Nixon to resign.

2. A reasonable story.

3. No biases, lies or ignored facts.

That's all I can think of at the moment.

so you're saying this forum should be closed?

Switch 07
Originally posted by Bicnarok

Yeh lets all live one big LIE Your an idiot.

Bright light? Camera much?

What a tool like 80 percent of this section of the forum.

Bicnarok

Captain REX
You'd have to add to yours first, really.

Bicnarok

lord xyz
Originally posted by Evil Dead
so you're saying this forum should be closed? No, just most of the threads and ban most of the members. Actually, if that happens, it should go back to the thread in the GDF.

amity75
I was very upset whilst watching the Princess Diana inquest on the news, as I wasn't aware that she'd died. As the most famous woman in the world, you'd think the media would have made more about her death, to be honest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.