Master Chief, Nightmare and Gouki versus Weiss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Hail Weiss ! big grin

Three on one , can Weiss (pre-Omega Construct) take the win ?

Stipulations : No PIS, No CIS , MC has Needler and Shotgun (50 reloads for shotgun) , Nightmare is SC3 version. No Raging Demon.

Who wins ?

Violent2Dope
No. no expression Gouki SGS's his ass with the other two distracting him, hinestly, I think Gouki could take it himself.

Remindme
MC is nothing on any of the others erm

Gouki can solo Weiss

Nightmare dies horribly

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Remindme
MC is nothing on any of the others erm

Gouki can solo Weiss

Nightmare dies horribly Why NM?

Remindme
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Why NM?

Weiss is too fast for Nightmare IMO, much too fast.

p1z-a4me4Vg

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Remindme
Weiss is too fast for Nightmare IMO, much too fast.

p1z-a4me4Vg NM for his wep is fast, he is also very strong, durable, and powerful.

Remindme
I'd give the strength facter to NM

Speed to Weiss

Durabilty to Weiss

Magic to Weiss

Exp to Weiss

Vers to Weiss

can you see why i vote Weiss? stick out tongue

shin_gear
Akuma...defeat...Weiss? You've got to be kidding me hysterical. Weiss is far to fast and endurant to lose to the likes of Akuma, who would die the same horrible death he would against Sephiroth.

Due to Nightmare's durability Weiss isn't going to have an easy shot at him. In fact I think Weiss is going to have to use other ways to attack Nightmare than with his dual swords.

Burning thought
Kain appears through reality to continue to destroy Weiss, when the 3 are cheering, he freezes them all and eats them cheers Happy Dance vampiresurrendercrutch

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by shin_gear
Akuma...defeat...Weiss? You've got to be kidding me hysterical. Weiss is far to fast and endurant to lose to the likes of Akuma, who would die the same horrible death he would against Sephiroth.

Due to Nightmare's durability Weiss isn't going to have an easy shot at him. In fact I think Weiss is going to have to use other ways to attack Nightmare than with his dual swords.

Endurance against Akuma? too fast for Akuma?

Not judging by that video he's not...

MadMel
BS
see the first half...the one seen in normal speed?
thats actually very very very very very very slow motion, and the part seen at 1:15 is actually the realtime speed stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Endurance against Akuma? too fast for Akuma?

Not judging by that video he's not...

PROFILED!

Diamond Kisses
Master Chief is not worth mention in this fight, but Nightmare and Gouki should be capable of taking him down big grin

shin_gear
Darkstorm.

-Show me Akuma speed feats.

-Show me durablity feats other than being at the bottom of the ocean, because that's not going to help against Weiss' weapons.

As for endurance, when has Akuma been shot through the chest and was completely fine seconds afterwards? I think never.

And watch what you post on this site. I don't want to have to report another obscene post.

Last of all, I'm going to ask if grey fox allowed noncanonical feats, otherwise Akuma would be about as fast as Weiss.

grey fox
....and I said No.

No SF Movies here dammit !

shin_gear
I posted that before I asked the question via PM.

Superboy Prime
Haloid Master Chief should be allowed for debates. 313

shin_gear
Lol...so should Final Fantasy gals and DOA gals.

Did you see that topic I made about it?

Originally posted by Burning thought
Kain appears through reality to continue to destroy Weiss, when the 3 are cheering, he freezes them all and eats them cheers Happy Dance vampiresurrendercrutch lol

Lana
Darkstorm Zero, do not post inappropriate images.

Burning thought
yes not to menstion male extremities dont have bones!!

judgement hand
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
Master Chief is not worth mention in this fight

i agree, maybe if he had a gravity hammer he would do something but weiss is just to fast for a needler and shotgun

Burning thought
MC will move at lightspeed, jump hulkstyle and pull off Weiss head with his bear hands before throwing pink spartan suit all over him and progressing to do the most horrific things known to man AND women (no discrimination from chief) to the body

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.