Agent v.s. Volgin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
http://www.gamersblogs.com/images/galleryimages/40/1171989399_mid.jpg

v.s.

http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/mgs3/it/pic/chara_volgin_pic.gif

Who wins?

Violent2Dope
Strength: Volgin punched holes straight thru the hull of the Shagohod, which RPGs could not dent, Volgin.

Speed: Agent.

Durability: If you know anything about Volgin, you know the horrendous amount of punishment it took to put him down.

Power: Volgin has a constant current of 10,000,000 volts running thru his body, and can utilize it in many ways.

Versatility: Volgin can shoot lightning, make shields, fire bullets from his hands, and levitate and then fire them, supercharge his punches with electricity, the works.

H2H: Volgin's style is similar to boxing, and has brutal headbutts, and simple grapples that consist mostly of him grabbing and beating on the other guy, and has some kicks. All Agent has is a constant roundhouse kick lol.

Reach: Not sure. Both are f*ckin big.

Range: Even about.

I say Volgin with little difficulty.

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Strength: Volgin punched holes straight thru the hull of the Shagohod, which RPGs could not dent, Volgin.

Speed: Agent.

Durability: If you know anything about Volgin, you know the horrendous amount of punishment it took to put him down.

Power: Volgin has a constant current of 10,000,000 volts running thru his body, and can utilize it in many ways.

Versatility: Volgin can shoot lightning, make shields, fire bullets from his hands, and levitate and then fire them, supercharge his punches with electricity, the works.

H2H: Volgin's style is similar to boxing, and has brutal headbutts, and simple grapples that consist mostly of him grabbing and beating on the other guy, and has some kicks. All Agent has is a constant roundhouse kick lol.

Reach: Not sure. Both are f*ckin big.

Range: Even about.

I say Volgin with little difficulty.

Whoa, hold up, Agent is more powerful than you make him to be.

DXWVx3w-J4A]DXWVx3w-J4A

Strength: Agent can lift up thousands of pounds when maxed out, and can kick and punch massive objects with little ease.

Speed:Agent

Durability:Agent can survive jumps form skyscrapers practially unharmed, and gets shot at many times by guns, machineguns, bazookas, and can survive getting hot by explosive trucks. And he can also survive getting grenaded.(Even if he gets killed, he can get cloned)

Power:Even

Versatility: Volgin

H2H:Volgin

Reach:Even

Range:Agent.

I say Agent with little difficulty.

ThoraxeRMG
Volgin gets a new *****-slave.
EDIT: Damnit, Sol, I knew you would do something like this!

Sol Valentine
What?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Whoa, hold up, Agent is more powerful than you make him to be.

DXWVx3w-J4A]DXWVx3w-J4A

Strength: Agent can lift up thousands of pounds when maxed out, and can kick and punch massive objects with little ease.

Speed:Agent

Durability:Agent can survive jumps form skyscrapers practially unharmed, and gets shot at many times by guns, machineguns, bazookas, and can survive getting hot by explosive trucks. And he can also survive getting grenaded.(Even if he gets killed, he can get cloned)

Power:Even

Versatility: Volgin

H2H:Volgin

Reach:Even

Range:Agent.

I say Agent with little difficulty. Strength: Volgin's punches pack more force than an RPG shot. no expression

Durability: First of all, he can;t survive all of that at once, and alot of that is due to his shields. List of things in that it took to kill Volgin in order:

1. Having a battle with Snake, who was using guns, a knife, and CQC takedowns.

2. Having the Shagohod's insides blow up.

3. Being shot at by Snake.

4. Being struck by lightning.

5. Being caught on fire.

6. Dies after said fire makes the bullets around his torso go off.

The Agent can't compare.

Power: Oh really? Volgin can fire 4 sniper bullets from his hand in the form of a punch by supercharging them with electricity, can shoot lightning, can make at least 12 of said bullets float around him with weak electromagnetic currents, then supercharge those currents to fire them all, and did I mention he shoots lightning?

Range: How so?

Volgin ftw.

Superboy Prime
Punches causing more damage than an RPG makes him stronger than a Class 10 tons ranged character? Especially when the Agent has actual lifting feats to back him up? Who can not only throw cars several miles away from him but can actually punch and kick them away.

Under ration extraordinary.

The Agent is undeniably leages above Volgin in speed.

The Agent is actually leagues above Volgin in durability. He can jump off huge skyscrappers without being harmed. He can survive huge explosions that even send him flying miles away from its origin. Not to mention if the fight takes place in the Agency's city Volgin will just face off a never-ending army of cloned agents.

No offense but Volgin should die. Only thing Volgin has is his lightning tricks, but I doubt those will work against someone who pretty much dominates him in raw strength, speed and durability.

And I am not even mentioning the Agent's inmense accuracy. The agent can shoot someone from 4 blocks away with a fricking handgun.

I am sorry, but Volgin should die a terrible, terrible death.

Sol Valentine
But remember, Agent can be cloned back to life after death. And I'm pretty sure Volgin can't survive a repeated onslaught of multiple Agents.

Superboy Prime
But remember, Agent can be cloned back to life after death. And I'm pretty sure Volgin can't survive a repeated onslaught of multiple Agents.

I doubt Volgin will manage to kill the Agent.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Punches causing more damage than an RPG makes him stronger than a Class 10 tons ranged character? Especially when the Agent has actual lifting feats to back him up? Who can not only throw cars several miles away from him but can actually punch and kick them away.

Under ration extraordinary.

The Agent is undeniably leages above Volgin in speed.

The Agent is actually leagues above Volgin in durability. He can jump off huge skyscrappers without coming out unharmed.

No offense but Volgin should die. Only thing Volgin has is his lightning tricks, but I doubt those will work against someone who pretty dominates him in raw strength, speed and durability. 1. Yeah, they do. Volgin after being shot by Snake and having Shagohod blow up on the inside was able to do it, rip the wires out, and control it. Class 10 is weaker than Spiderman btw. Volgin hasen't lifted anything(Cept Snake with one hand), but his punching power is undeniably greater. Also, when has Agent ever thrown a car "miles: away?

ROFL. Alot of Agent's durability is from his shield, and that would be leg strength my friend, he is still hurt by bullets. That pales in comparison to what it took to take down Volgin.

3. Volgin can also, you know, block all or most of Agent's ranged attacks with his shield, can disarm him with his lightning, can punch much harder than him, is a far better fighter, can fire f*ckin bullets from his hands, among other things.

EDIT: Okay, it is just stupid to allow Agent to keep cloning.

Superboy Prime
1. Yeah, they do. Volgin after being shot by Snake and having Shagohod blow up on the inside was able to do it, rip the wires out, and control it. Class 10 is weaker than Spiderman btw. Volgin hasen't lifted anything(Cept Snake with one hand), but his punching power is undeniably greater. Also, when has Agent ever thrown a car "miles: away?

ROFL. Alot of Agent's durability is from his shield, and that would be leg strength my friend, he is still hurt by bullets. That pales in comparison to what it took to take down Volgin.

3. Volgin can also, you know, block all or most of Agent's ranged attacks with his shield, can disarm him with his lightning, can punch much harder than him, is a far better fighter, can fire f*ckin bullets from his hands, among other things.

EDIT: Okay, it is just stupid to allow Agent to keep cloning.

When has he thrown cars miles away? You should watch some of the videos...or play the game until you find yourself throwing cars. It is a lot of fun.

From his shields? WTF are you talking about. The Agent has no freaking shields. That bar that changes color is his durability which deplenishes until it reaches a critical point where he gets hurt until he dies.
In order for a maxxed out agent to die by bullets you have to take the antire US Army and unload on the guy without him fighting them. Do not under rate the character you are debating against for.

And for your information Spider-Man is not weak. The guy can lift limosines and throw them at sentinels etc. with minimal effort, and he has done that and lots of insane stuff when he was at the "weak" class 10 range.

I beg to difer. Volgin will not be punching harder than the Agent. At the very least he might equal the agent, but that is unlikely. The Agent can punch and kick trucks with missiles as cargo several meters away from him.

And the cloning being stupid or not is irrelevant. That is something that cannot be forgotten.

Violent2Dope
When has he thrown cars miles away? You should watch some of the videos...or play the game until you find yourself throwing cars. It is a lot of fun.

From his shields? WTF are you talking about. The Agent has no freaking shields. That bar that changes color is his durability which deplenishes until it reaches a critical point where he gets hurt until he dies.
In order for a maxxed out agent to die by bullets you have to take the antire US Army and unload on the guy without him fighting them. Do not under rate the character you are debating against for.

And for your information Spider-Man is not weak. The guy can lift limosines and throw them at sentinels etc. with minimal effort, and he has done that and lots of insane stuff when he was at the "weak" class 10 range.

I beg to difer. Volgin will not be punching harder than the Agent. At the very least he might equal the agent, but that is unlikely. The Agent can punch and kick trucks with missiles as cargo several meters away from him.

And the cloning being stupid or not is irrelevant. That is something that cannot be forgotten. 1. Yeah, but not MILES away.

2. Lol yeah sorry, I got confused. Heh, either way, I still honestly do not see how it compares to surviving the list of things Volgin did. Also, Volgin can fire more than just bullets.

3. In the grand scheme of superherodom, Spiderman is weak.

4. And Volgin punches thru hulls that are immune to heavy explosives, while at a clearly weakened state. Also, I have never seen Agent punch anything that I can remember.

5. It's a cheap win. Why do you think I take Ganon's invulnerability off when I make threads with him?

Superboy Prime
1. Yeah, but not MILES away.

2. Lol yeah sorry, I got confused. Heh, either way, I still honestly do not see how it compares to surviving the list of things Volgin did. Also, Volgin can fire more than just bullets.

3. In the grand scheme of superherodom, Spiderman is weak.

4. And Volgin punches thru hulls that are immune to heavy explosives, while at a clearly weakened state. Also, I have never seen Agent punch anything that I can remember.

5. It's a cheap win. Why do you think I take Ganon's invulnerability off when I make threads with him?

I am not mentioning the clone fact as a way for Agent to win. I just want people to know about it. There is a big difference.

Just accept you went a little fan-crazy with your first stats even going as far as saying Volgin will have little trouble beating Agent. Its not bad to accept you exagerated.

By the way...we are basically saying the same thing. The Agent can die if you just let him stand there and get shot by snipers, rockets, shotguns, SMGs etc. Volgin took a shitload of punishment until he died.

I am willing to admit now they have comparable durability.

Violent2Dope
I am not mentioning the clone fact as a way for Agent to win. I just want people to know about it. There is a big difference.

Just accept you went a little fan-crazy with your first stats even going as far as saying Volgin will have little trouble beating Agent. Its not bad to accept you exagerated.

By the way...we are basically saying the same thing. The Agent can die if you just let him stand there and get shot by snipers, rockets, shotguns, SMGs etc. Volgin took a shitload of punishment until he died.

I am willing to admit now they have comparable durability. YAY! I ACCOMPLISHED SOMETHING! I admit, my beginning stats were a bit exaggerrated. I still think Volgin wins, due to superior power. Lighting is faster than bullets btw. smokin'

Also, is it just me, or does Snake beating Volgin reek of PIS bullshit?

Superboy Prime
YAY! I ACCOMPLISHED SOMETHING! I admit, my beginning stats were a bit exaggerrated. I still think Volgin wins, due to superior power. Lighting is faster than bullets btw. smokin'

Also, is it just me, or does Snake beating Volgin reek of PIS bullshit?

If you ask me Snake beating 95% of his opponents is pure stinky bullshit

Violent2Dope
If you ask me Snake beating 95% of his opponents is pure stinky bullshit Yep.

Sol Valentine
Agent would kick ass if he was thrown into the MGS universe.

Violent2Dope
Agent would kick ass if he was thrown into the MGS universe. Vamp would crush him. 313

Superboy Prime
Agent would die.

He is lacking the Big Boss gene.

Therefor he will simply job to anyone with Big Boss's DNA.

Violent2Dope
Agent would die.

He is lacking the Big Boss gene.

Therefor he will simply job to anyone with Big Boss's DNA. Yep. You could put Pre-Retcon Beyonder in the MGS universe, he would still lose.

Sol Valentine
Galactus? Mr.Myxtpylk?SupermanThor?Silver Surfer?

Violent2Dope
Isn't Pre Retcon Beyonder above all of those?

Sol Valentine
TOAA?

Violent2Dope
You didn't mention him, but yeah, in MGSverse, Snake beats him.

Remindme
Agumon....
Fear the pepper-breath

Sol Valentine
LOL.

ThoraxeRMG
LOL indeed....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.