Best Hero Of All Time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

M-DOGG@
WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE HERO AND WHY

chickenlover98
GOKU. wait... no change that to vegeta. he's bad ass and just plain awesome. you dont **** with the 5 footer he'll rip ur balls off

Remindme
Hero: Gaara, Because he was a good villain, and his fight vs Kimimaro was awesome

Heroine: need to think about....

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Remindme
Hero: Gaara, Because he was a good villain, and his fight vs Kimimaro was awesome What kind of logic is that? What the f**k?

Remindme
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
What kind of logic is that? What the f**k?

my logic......aka none logic, but claiming to be

Violent2Dope
In anime...I have no idea.

Akuki
Dark Schnedier, he has the best reason for fighting ever:
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e254/hitokiri7303/Bastard07_112.jpg

Kento
Kenshiro Kasumi. I just find him awesome. If you hurt some innocent people you're going to end up dead and you don't even want to try to mess with Lynn but if you're good he's like the nicest person you'd ever know. Plus I love his fighting style. Can either blow a guy up, make him do whatever you want, or heal somebody. Not to mention you can learn any style you fight just by seeing it. The seven scars in the shape of the Big Dipper is pretty cool also.

Kero_Co
Forced to say Keroro, the penultimate jobbing anti-hero. I don't do the whole "idol" thing, but if I did, it would be Keroro. He's a short green ball of awesome.

Blax_Hydralisk
Orichimaru no expression

~Forever*Alone~
shonen bat.

M-DOGG@
IKKI FROM AIR GEAR IS FAST AND CAN SEE WING ROAD WHICH LETS HIM FLY HIGHER THAN ANY STORM RIDER

ensatsu-ken
My favorite hero of all time, in anime, is Yusuke Urameshi from Yu Yu Hakusho cool .

Blax_Hydralisk
Yusuke's cool.

The best is still Orichimaru, though.

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by Kento
Kenshiro Kasumi. I just find him awesome. If you hurt some innocent people you're going to end up dead and you don't even want to try to mess with Lynn but if you're good he's like the nicest person you'd ever know. Plus I love his fighting style. Can either blow a guy up, make him do whatever you want, or heal somebody. Not to mention you can learn any style you fight just by seeing it. The seven scars in the shape of the Big Dipper is pretty cool also. Agreed.

leonheartmm
INUYASHA!!!!!!!! and recca.

naruto, kenshin, yasuke, seiya/shaka, luffy and trigun are pretty good too.

Fire Ninja
Son Goku-I mean seriously, the guy has earned it.

King Kandy
Gene Starwind.

Linkinpark200
mine would be vegeta hes a badass looks cool good attitude dosent take shit from nobody

King Kandy
Originally posted by Linkinpark200
mine would be vegeta hes a badass looks cool good attitude dosent take shit from nobody
Yeah. Then the frieza saga ended.

Grinning Goku
Son Goku by a country mile.

BradBalboa
Its gotta be Goku

If it where out of everyting id say Superman but since its Anime Goku without a doubt smile Happy Dance cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.