Top form Gravitron/Exodus/Magneto vs. Dr.Light/Dr. Polaris/Despero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Who wins? Non jobbering. All villians operating at optimal lvls.

Gecko4lif
Team 1 is better at everything until desparo come

He is team 2's ace in the hole

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Team 1 is better at everything until desparo come

He is team 2's ace in the hole Dr. Light can Control any form of Light right? he can take Grav out pretty fast if he just doesn't allow him to see. Or grav could crush him. If Light didn't punch a hole thru him. I see this fight as pretty even. Expecially since Exodus at top form is a team wrecker much like Despero. All of them are IMO.

batdude123
You gave team 2 Despero at his best?

Ouch...

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Dr. Light can Control any form of Light right? he can take Grav out pretty fast if he just doesn't allow him to see. Or grav could crush him. If Light didn't punch a hole thru him. I see this fight as pretty even. Expecially since Exodus at top form is a team wrecker much like Despero. All of them are IMO.

Being able to see would not be really be a problem is dr light gonna be miles and mile away if graviton uses his power on a wide radias he will get him.

Gecko4lif
Dr. Light can Control any form of Light right? he can take Grav out pretty fast if he just doesn't allow him to see. Or grav could crush him. If Light didn't punch a hole thru him. I see this fight as pretty even. Expecially since Exodus at top form is a team wrecker much like Despero. All of them are IMO.
Dr.light is pretty mid tier since this is pre rape finding out

nvrbeenwthagirl
Dr.light is pretty mid tier since this is pre rape finding out

Pre rape?

Zebedee
What's this thread about? What's a lvl?

Gecko4lif
Pre rape?
before plastic man found out he rapes his wife and Zatanna botched a lobotomy

that is why he got bumped down to teen titan level

batdude123
before plastic man found out he rapes his wife and Zatanna botched a lobotomy

that is why he got bumped down to teen titan level You mean Elongated Man...

Gecko4lif
oh yeah

I knew it was something like that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.