WW Hulk Vs Storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Switch 07
No prep.

Takes place in empty New York.

Who wins?

Symmetric Chaos
It happened. Storm had help. Hulk won anyway.

guy222
wwh ftw

2damnloud
Storm.

Badabing
Originally posted by 2damnloud
Storm. wave

Faceman
Hulk.

Soljer
Originally posted by Faceman
Hulk.

Danny > Davos.

stick out tongue.

JasonK4
Hulk

SuperiorTech
Nothing she throws at wwh is gonna put him down.

Rutog98
Storm. Hulk is defenseless against her winds nor does he have anyway to locate her through a fog bank or any other form of weather cover.

Silent Master
The comics disagree with you.

playa1258
Storm is highly overrated and would get killed in seconds

DARKLORDCAEDUS
WWH ftw.

Rutog98
Originally posted by Silent Master
The comics disagree with you.

According to the comics, Hulk is no match for Ororo's winds. Can you show me in the comics where he locates Ororo through a blinding blizzard or blinding rain or a pea souper?

Silent Master
Can you show me where she has beaten the Hulk?

Accel
Originally posted by Rutog98
According to the comics, Hulk is no match for Ororo's winds. Can you show me in the comics where he locates Ororo through a blinding blizzard or blinding rain or a pea souper?
He has shown signs of having a sixth sense that allows him to sense others and that even helps him with his aim when he throws things.

If worse comes to worse, he could always just thunderclap any of that away.

LordKaos
Originally posted by Accel
If worse comes to worse, he could always just thunderclap any of that away.

thumb up

Creshosk
Pretty easy to see who's read the comics and who the fanboys are.

Storm wins...

A trip to the Emergency room.

Switch 07
Mmmmm

Storm wins.

Lets let the fan...s sort it out.

gogogadgetgo
hulk wins via building toss

Erik-Lensherr
Hulk , easily

2damnloud
Storm.

Winds and Shorts his brain out 10/10

Badabing
Storm.

Winds and Shorts his brain out 10/10 Good morning. wave

Estacado
Huc.

Galan007
Storm wins.

She held teh Eternity in her MIND!! dur

Kutulu
WWH wins in a massive beatdown 10/10.

2damnloud
She doesn't even need that much power to defeat Hulk.

Estacado
Huc throws a fancy rock at Storm and she get's Ko'd like last time.....

Zebedee
spite thread..... reported.

grey fox
Originally posted by Zebedee

Irony Much ?

boriquaking55
Why haven't these fanboys been banned?

Switch 07
Originally posted by Zebedee

Not really.

People have reasons they both win.

LordKaos
I take back agreeing with the thunderclaping of fog away, she controls lightning and therefore has total mastery over his thunderclap, she could also utilize her winds to muffle his thunderclap and then use her quantum lightning to separate all the gamma radiation from his body, redistribute it through the use of her winds into the upper atmosphere gamma radiating the planet thus destroying the entire omnivverse. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Silent Master
They have already fought in the comics, she even had the help of Cable and still lost IIRC.

Hitman911
She doesn't even need that much power to defeat Hulk. roll eyes (sarcastic)

LordKaos
She doesn't even need that much power to defeat Hulk.

True, her eyelids are so strong that with a blink she could summon solar winds that would send him catapulting through time and space to a reality were gamma radiation causes cancer. blink

2damnloud
Originally posted by LordKaos
I take back agreeing with the thunderclaping of fog away, she controls lightning and therefore has total mastery over his thunderclap, she could also utilize her winds to muffle his thunderclap and then use her quantum lightning to separate all the gamma radiation from his body, redistribute it through the use of her winds into the upper atmosphere gamma radiating the planet thus destroying the entire omnivverse. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Theoretically she could drain him of Gamma radiation since she has shown mastery over this frequency/wavelegnth of the spectrum, and it is emmited in lightning strikes.

She infact controls air, so his thunderclap would be useless.

She would not "redistributed it" more like distributed it around herself.

And she wouldn't gamma radiate the planet.

You sound mad at the fact that Storm has at least shown the ability to do these things and you can't really come up with a reason why she can't.

Are you racist? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hannibal-Lector
Theoretically she could drain him of Gamma radiation since she has shown mastery over this frequency/wavelegnth of the spectrum, and it is emmited in lightning strikes.

You sound mad at the fact that Storm has at least shown the ability to do these things and you can't really come up with a reason why she can't.

ive never seen you vote against storm ever... even if she did possess that much power which a single showing isnt enough to prove, draining the gamma radiation didnt work before... besides Hulk did beat storm in comics and storm had help..

Switch 07

Are you racist? roll eyes (sarcastic) Are you an idiot? roll eyes (sarcastic)

2damnloud
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
ive never seen you vote against storm ever... even if she did possess that much power which a single showing isnt enough to prove, draining the gamma radiation didnt work before... besides Hulk did beat storm in comics and storm had help..

Yes I do vote against her.

I recently voted against her in the vs Phoenix thread.

She does possess that much power.

Silent Master
Yea...so much power that even with help, she lost to the Hulk.

Switch 07

She does possess that much power. Only in your warped mind.

2damnloud
Just like Exodus Stalemated Sersi and Magneto defeated Phoenix.

Switch 07
Just like Exodus Stalemated Sersi and Magneto defeated Phoenix. I believe the majority would prefer you to get out of here.

You edited the get out bit.

Shame.

2damnloud
Originally posted by Switch 07
I believe the majority would prefer you to get out of here.

You edited the get out bit.

Shame.

Storm will most assuredly be doing even bigger things in the comix thanx to me and a few other Storm fans.

Get used to it. smokin'

People in this world have sense.

Silent Master
Maybe one of the tings she could do is get revenge for the time she lost to the Hulk.

Switch 07
Storm will most assuredly be doing even bigger things in the comix thanx to me and a few other Storm fans.

Get used to it. smokin'

People in this world have sense. Oh please.

There are about 3 comic writers as stupid as you and are willing to do stuff she can't.

Erik-Lensherr

Get used to it. smokin'

People in this world have sense.

That's funny and sad at the same time .

celestialdemon
Maybe one of the tings she could do is get revenge for the time she lost to the Hulk.

punk

2damnloud
Oh please.

There are about 3 comic writers as stupid as you and are willing to do stuff she can't.

"She can't"??

Is it because she's black??

What other viable reason can you come up with besides that alternative??

I'm waiting.

Erik-Lensherr
"She can't"??

I'm waiting.

You seem to have a complex or something .

Just because not everybody is so naive to belive Storm can beat Thanos or such doesn't mean he is racist .

It's stupid to think otherwise .

You want to go with ifs and buts ?

I could put Magneto in vs thread against Galactus or somebody even stronger and point out that theoretically he should be able to achieve a point where he could have infinite control over all matter and energy on a subatomic level . Not to mention the fact that that it's stated many times that if he would truly realize his potential there would be no limit to what he can do .

But do I do that ?

No .

Why ?

Because I actually use logic .

LordKaos

The control of air and the nullification of sound is not that far fetched I was only half kidding when I typed that part.
But the rest of it, did you think I was serious?
I "sound" mad? really? because I nearly busted a gut laughing as I typed.
And yes I am horribly racist, the worst kind I hate black people sooo much I can't stand myself and have removed all the mirrors from my house so that I can't look at how brown my skin is and I no longer speak to my parents for marrying intra-racially and conceiving me. wink

Switch 07
"She can't"??

I'm waiting. No because its not in her power.

Hulk can't beat Superman, is it because hes green?

Idiot.

2damnloud
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
You seem to have a complex or something .

Just because not everybody is so naive to belive Storm can beat Thanos or such doesn't mean he is racist .

It's stupid to think otherwise .

What does Thanos have to do with this

You want to go with ifs and buts ?

I could put Magneto in vs thread against Galactus or somebody even stronger and point out that theoretically he should be able to achieve a point where he could have infinite control over all matter and energy on a subatomic level . Not to mention the fact that that it's stated many times that if he would truly realize his potential there would be no limit to what he can do .

But do I do that ?

No .

Why ?

Because I actually use logic .

Hulk is not Galactus

And magneto's never shown those ability on other materials aside from metal.

pr1983
"She can't"??

I'm waiting.

she's a weak character, has been for a while. which sucks, considering how much good foundation was laid back in the day.

she's subservient to black panther.

she's still not good enough to lead the x-men's premier team.

i'm telling you now, any more false accusations of racism will be met with consequences. calling people racist simply because they refuse to agree with what it at best a questionable feat is rather sad, and just goes to show how desperately you clutch at straws nowadays...

2damnloud
No because its not in her power.

Hulk can't beat Superman, is it because hes green?

Idiot.

Explain "not in her power."

I issue you the same challenge I issued to Swanky_Tuna.

2damnloud
Originally posted by pr1983
she's a weak character, has been for a while. which sucks, considering how much good foundation was laid back in the day.

she's subservient to black panther.

she's still not good enough to lead the x-men's premier team.

i'm telling you now, any more false accusations of racism will be met with consequences. calling people racist simply because they refuse to agree with what it at best a questionable feat is rather sad, and just goes to show how desperately you clutch at straws nowadays...

Please laughing out loud

pr1983
Please laughing out loud

Did i stutter?

You've been told, and the other mods know to watch out for your frankly sad behaviour...

2damnloud
Originally posted by pr1983
Did i stutter?

You've been told, and the other mods know to watch out for your frankly sad behaviour...

Your a mod insulting me because you don't agree with my opinion and are known Storm-hater??

laughing out loud

Like I said "please". roll eyes (sarcastic)

Erik-Lensherr

Hulk is not Galactus

I was talking in general context about how strong you think Storm is . That's why I included the Thanos example .

Magneto actually has been shown to affect other materials besides metal , but I'm not going to discuss that since you just missed my point completly .

You go by "theoretical" and "at full potential" she could do that .

I could go the same track with Magneto . But I don't .

2damnloud

Magneto actually has been shown to affect other materials besides metal , but I'm not going to discuss that since you just missed my point completly .

You go by "theoretical" and "at full potential" she could do that .

I could go the same track with Magneto . But I don't .

Not really.

Storm has much more varied potential than "UFT", so you actually can't go that route with him.

Sorry.

pr1983
Your a mod insulting me because you don't agree with my opinion and are known Storm-hater??

laughing out loud

Like I said "please". roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm insulting you? really... pot kettle etc...

I actually don't hate storm... not that you'd know the difference...

please nothing. behave.

Erik-Lensherr
Not really.

Storm has much more varied potential than "UFT", so you actually can't go that route with him.

Sorry. Actually I can

I could show you wrong but I won't bother since you just missed the point completly .

Not to mention that I don't like to get into discussions with fanboys .

2damnloud
"You would miss the point"= a cop out.roll eyes (sarcastic)

2damnloud
What happends when Magneto goes to a different dimension with different laws of nature??

Erik-Lensherr
No , it's actually the truth .

What's sad is that you still don't realize that this isn't specifically about Magneto , that was just an example , it's more about your obsession on Storm and your desperate attempts to make her look stronger than she is .

2damnloud
No , it's actually the truth .

What's sad is that you still don't realize that this isn't specifically about Magneto , that was just an example , it's more about your obsession on Storm and your desperate attempts to make her look stronger than she is .

I know it's not about Magneto. YOU used him as an example.

I don't have to make her look like anything. The writers have done it.

I just quote them to your dismay.

Again, what happends if Magneto is thrown into a situation where normal physics don't apply??

Where is his potential then??

LordKaos
Probably the same thing that happens to Storm, depending on how different the laws are he may become more powerful or weaker. He and her both have powers that adhere to the same laws of nature, In the Trion dimension she was able to clear the "world" using the same thoughts she would have used to break clouds, but that wasn't because she was so powerful, it was because the powers that govern what goes for weather in that plane were actually three extradimensional beings, but in Limbo she lost her power to control weather, yet Magneto had no weaknesses in Limbo and was able to instantly take control of and freeze Sym's techno-oraganic body, offering to wipe him out completely if that was what Magik wanted.

2damnloud
Don't forget, those same coinciding thoughts enabled her to heal that reality as well.smile

2damnloud
I would also say is is THAT powerful since the govenring forces there were SENTIENT BEINGS.laughing out loud

Erik-Lensherr
I know it's not about Magneto. YOU used him as an example.

I don't have to make her look like anything. The writers have done it.

I just quote them to your dismay.

Again, what happends if Magneto is thrown into a situation where normal physics don't apply??

Where is his potential then??

It was an example to how I could use his potential and "theoretical" abilities to make him look stronger than he actually is . Example being the keyword . There are more examples , this isn't specifically about Magneto .

We aren't discussing Magneto here and how he would do in certain situations . We aren't discussing his potential . He was used just as an example . If that is hard for you to understand then there's nothing really left to talk about .

And yes , the writers have done it . They made her lose to Hulk .

See how easy that is ?

CaptainStoic
Wow I never saw Storm as a true threat to the Hulk, but reading the thoughts of others has taught me differently. I Never knew she was such a beast with her powers. Recently however she had help from Johnny Storm who Nova blasted him while she shot him with an electrical storm. This seemed to have little if any effect on him. This blast was stronger than her average blast for obvious reasons. Why is it that people think that she would win alone? Also he withstood Vectors power which ripped the flesh from him. Just a thought.

LordKaos
Yeah but that wasn't due to her tapping some kind of power outside of herself, all the Xmens powers behaved differently in that dimension, there is no doubt that Meggan could have done the same thing and probably more effectively since she would have been attuned to the other dimension and simply used her powers to speak to the world around her and ask it to do things.

Creshosk
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Why haven't these fanboys been banned? Because sadly lack of logic or brains is not a bannable offense. Though this really does border on trolling.. its not quite there unless they get offensive about their stupidity.

Soljer
Originally posted by Creshosk
Because sadly lack of logic or brains is not a bannable offense. Though this really does border on trolling.. its not quite there unless they get offensive about their stupidity.

I've taken to Bada's route.

State the outcome of the fight, and any repartee the fangirls/boys try to initiate can be answered by a simple dur or hand waving.

It's really quite calming.

Rutog98
Oh please.

Those 3 comics writers wrote better than 80% of her canon. One of those three comic writers is the one who established the character from the beginning and set the standard. Out of her 32 years of existence, only about 6-8 years of it goes with your side. The rest of it is on our side. big grin

Silent Master
Which of them wrote her losing to the Hulk when she had help?

Rutog98
Which of them wrote her losing to the Hulk when she had help?

Neither one of them. That was during the Lobdell era and actually, they beat Hulk. They KILLED Hulk. Storm had to bring him back to life by jump-starting his heart.

We saw in WWH and Onslaught that Hulk cannot withstand Storm's hurricane winds. also, can anybody post issues that state Hulk can naturally locate his enemies through fog, blinding blizzard, blinding rain, etc? I have read power descriptions before on him and I do not recall ever reading that.

Rutog98

She does possess that much power.

I, on the other hand, think she can beat the Phoenix Force if given the proper motivation. big grin

Violent2Dope
I, on the other hand, think she can beat the Phoenix Force if given the proper motivation. big grin Phail, big time.

LordKaos
I, on the other hand, think she can beat the Phoenix Force if given the proper motivation. big grin

Please elaborate I have to hear this.

Doctor-Alvis
If the Phoenix Force is the sum of all life and Storm gains strength from life, wouldn't she have to become the Phoenix Force to defeat it? In which case she'd have to kill herself. That's a Shuma Gorath paradox right there.

Violent2Dope
Storm can't take Phoenix, not even close. She doesn't take WWH either.

masterbruce
how exactly does Hulk beat Storm? If Storm stays in the above the clouds, Hulk won't even know where Storm is and he'll just get lightning blasted all day long.

i know hulk beats storm in comics, but I think by KMC rules, Storm wins.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by masterbruce
how exactly does Hulk beat Storm? If Storm stays in the above the clouds, Hulk won't even know where Storm is and he'll just get lightning blasted all day long.

Storm could get a forum victory if she solar winded him

other then that i dont know much she could do.

2damnloud
I was thinkin she strikes him in the cranium.erm

I know Cable was present in the first two times, but with enough power, she could fry his brain unto death.

Bouboumaster
If Storm is above the clouds, this is what Hulk can do to wtfpwn her:
1- Throw a rock at super speed in her face. A big one ton rock trowed by the most powerful creature to ever walk on earth. Anything trowed by the Hulk >>>>>> Storm toughness

2- Jump to catch her and giving her the beating of her life.

If she is not to far, Thunder Clap, and it's game over. Storm can't win againt someone who:
1- Have good showing against lightning
2- Have the potential to stop the tornado with Tunderclap
3- Have already beat her with a ****in' little rock.

2damnloud
She's taken hits from his "rocks" and came right the **** back up.laughing out loud

I'd say stalemate because he can't move in her winds and obviously can't kill her with rocks.laughing out loud

Thunderclap won't work as she controls air.

Bouboumaster
It's not air, it's pressure. More pressure that she could handle. And the fact that she hasn't been killed is PIS.

Switch 07
How do you see how many posts this thread has?

2damnloud
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
It's not air, it's pressure . More pressure that she could handle. And the fact that she hasn't been killed is PIS.

laughing LMBAO

Violent2Dope
She's taken hits from his "rocks" and came right the **** back up.laughing out loud

I'd say stalemate because he can't move in her winds and obviously can't kill her with rocks.laughing out loud

Thunderclap won't work as she controls air. Really? So Storm won't be killed by a 20 ton boulder flying at over 100mph?

h1a8

You need to read more comics. Magneto can control entire em spectrum (from infared to light to gamma rays), control gravity of non metal objects, make electricity and other type of energy, control nuclear explosions at the speed of light, have limited mind control, etc.

2damnloud
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Really? So Storm won't be killed by a 20 ton boulder flying at over 100mph?

No, cuz she'd easily dodge that shyt. laughing

http://img207.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dodgingnb4.jpg

Every last rock.

Then she's coming for his ass to lay smack down.

2damnloud
Originally posted by h1a8
You need to read more comics. Magneto can control entire em spectrum (from infared to light to gamma rays), control gravity of non metal objects, make electricity and other type of energy, control nuclear explosions at the speed of light, have limited mind control, etc.

laughing

Scans?

Accel
I was thinkin she strikes him in the cranium.erm

I know Cable was present in the first two times, but with enough power, she could fry his brain unto death.
She really couldn't.

Zzzax, a creature made of pure electricity who was powerful enough to singe Hulk's hide, couldn't fry his mind when he tried.

Violent2Dope
No, cuz she'd easily dodge that shyt. laughing

http://img207.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dodgingnb4.jpg

Every last rock.

Then she's coming for his ass to lay smack down. 20 ton boulders are quite some ways larger than those beams. F*ck it, he throws a 100 ton building.

h1a8
Originally posted by masterbruce

Not quite. Remember this is WW hulk (not regular). His durability probably exceeds any lightning that Storm can muster. Look at what the government and blackbolt tried. And Hulk does have a unexplainable sense of aim and detection of astral forms (spirits maybe?). Does that mean he can hit something tangible he can't see? I don't know. So does his special abilities equate to seeing something tangible that's hidden? I don't know.

Storm also tires. We sometimes forget to take stamina into consideration when it matters. It would probably be a sure stalemate if both Storm can stay in the clouds hidden and Hulk can never detect where she is. She don't need to even use any lightning in the case as it would be moot. The case if Hulk can't detect her also depends on the size of the battlefield. It is against rules for her to leave the battlefield under her own power, so it is not possible for her to go elsewhere place to rest and then continue the battle.

Lastly, Storm being in the clouds implies prep. She doesn't get it her. I'm not sure if it would do her any good anyway. She simply starts at normal battle distance away. WW Hulk could maybe quickly pounce on her at the start. I don't know.

In conclusion, I think Storm loses to either a rock throw, intial pouncing, or just by tiring eventually.

2damnloud
She really couldn't.

Zzzax, a creature made of pure electricity who was powerful enough to singe Hulk's hide, couldn't fry his mind when he tried.

What does this have to do with Storm overloading his synapsis??laughing out loud

2damnloud
20 ton boulders are quite some ways larger than those beams. F*ck it, he throws a 100 ton building.

And she dodges every last one EASILY.

Optic blast speed>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hulk throws.

Post that PIS scan all you want, it is what it is.ermmhappy

Accel
What does this have to do with Storm overloading his synapsis??laughing out loud
The fact that Zzzax couldn't and his electricity has proved to be far more powerful than her lightning. Heck, the absolute worse he could do was mess with Hulk's motor skills.

2damnloud
The fact that Zzzax couldn't and his electricity has proved to be far more powerful than her lightning. Heck, the absolute worse he could do was mess with Hulk's motor skills.

Explain "far more powerful".

h1a8
And she dodges every last one EASILY.

Optic blast speed>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hulk throws.

Post that PIS scan all you want, it is what it is.ermmhappy

Hulk throws are faster than bullet speed. So Storm can dodge bullets?
Plus how do you know that optic blasts are faster than Hulk throws?
That scan you show was PIS (or piss) as it contradicts her entire history of being not able to dodge slower stuff.

Accel
Explain "far more powerful".
His electricity was actually able to singe Hulk's hide for one. That's a lot more than Storm can say. He's also been able to completely destroy entire city blocks, generate hundreds of thousands of volts electricity, and even absorb electrical impulses from a person's brain. He wasn't able to do so with the Hulk though.

Bouboumaster
What Storm would do if Hulk blow on her?
http://img96.exs.cx/img96/6724/superbreath9pf.jpg

20 tons boulder in the face of Storm? Why "only this little amount"?
http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=skyscraper4zl.jpg

And what would do Storm to Hulk? I afraid that she could only "try" to flew. The green behemot is to tough.
http://img163.echo.cx/img163/5664/durabilitynuke17yq.jpg
http://img163.echo.cx/img163/6548/durabilitynuke1a3ti.jpg

"Lightning!" Yeah, right...
http://img189.echo.cx/img189/5756/thorih440h7zp.jpg
http://img189.echo.cx/img189/9498/thorih440i1tq.jpg

"Storm could dodge!" Yeah, right.. Hulk have incredibly accurcy, and that, plus the power that we know him make him undodgable for Storm. Scan? Here it is:
http://img84.exs.cx/img84/3901/storm3qz.jpg

"Euh... Lighning!" "No, Stormy, your lightnings mean no Jack!"
http://img156.exs.cx/img156/5562/electricity22kc.jpg

http://img64.echo.cx/img64/2995/durabilityelectricity026vi.jpg

"Fried the brain of the Hulk?" 50,000 volts isn't even sufficient to kill a "mid transform" Hulk.
http://img192.exs.cx/img192/8894/durabilityelectricity43en.jpg

And... If Storm could possibly "hurt" Hulk, wich is nearly impossible, you must remember that:
http://img130.exs.cx/img130/3038/Healing.jpg

http://img198.exs.cx/img198/8567/healing157np.jpg

"Euh... damn... Storm could at least get the **** out!"
Eh eh. No.
Reflexe:
http://img144.exs.cx/img144/2600/quicksilver9xj.jpg

http://img27.exs.cx/img27/3310/fast2qs.jpg

Someone should go read the respect thread of The Hulk, who is so under-estimated here.

Violent2Dope

And what would do Storm to Hulk? I afraid that she could only "try" to flew. The green behemot is to tough.

"Storm could dodge!" Yeah, right.. Hulk have incredibly accurcy, and that, plus the power that we know him make him undodgable for Storm. Scan? Here it is:

"Fried the brain of the Hulk?" 50,000 volts isn't even sufficient to kill a "mid transform" Hulk.

And... If Storm could possibly "hurt" Hulk, wich is nearly impossible, you must remember that:

Eh eh. No.
Reflexe:

Someone should go read the respect thread of The Hulk, who is so under-estimated here. You perty much summed it up.

rico777

laughing funniest shit i've read in a long time. I've never seen this amount of fanboyism for Storm before =/

Bad Ash231
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/stormhadthepowerofphoeinx.png

durznuts

celestialdemon
Originally posted by rico777
laughing funniest shit i've read in a long time. I've never seen this amount of fanboyism for Storm before =/

Just keep reading. It will get a lot worse.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/stormhadthepowerofphoeinx.png

durznuts

What if Storm had the power of the Phoenix?

Looks like she'd become a pyromaniac and make other people translucent.

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
What if Storm had the power of the Phoenix?

Looks like she'd become a pyromaniac and make other people translucent.

shed be more powerfulz than teh liviing tirbunal!!!!1111

2damnloud
His electricity was actually able to singe Hulk's hide for one. That's a lot more than Storm can say. He's also been able to completely destroy entire city blocks, generate hundreds of thousands of volts electricity, and even absorb electrical impulses from a person's brain. He wasn't able to do so with the Hulk though.

laughing out loud @ hundreds of thousands of volts

One normal natually occuring bolt can reach volts up to 120,000,000 and posiitive lightning can reach up to 1,000,000,000 volts. This is why she rarely hits people with that and it's usually the ones from her hand.

Storm>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Zzzax

2damnloud

Eh eh. No.
Reflexe:

Someone should go read the respect thread of The Hulk, who is so under-estimated here.

See my previous post.

batdude123
laughing out loud @ hundreds of thousands of volts

One normal natually occuring bolt can reach volts up to 120,000,000 and posiitive lightning can reach up to 1,000,000,000 volts. This is why she rarely hits people with that and it's usually the ones from her hand.

Storm>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Zzzax Volts have nothing to do with electricity's destructive capabilities on the human body.

It's all about amps and watts.

Doctor-Alvis
That scan you show was PIS (or piss) as it contradicts her entire history of being not able to dodge slower stuff.
I'm quite sure they're way faster. Thing is, Cyclops is just a man with badass aim and fantastic reflexes. Even if he wasn't mind controlled in the scan, the human element leaves room for an agile person to be difficult to hit. It's kind of a forehead slapper.

Hulk's abilities, including destruction based aiming, borderlines magic though. I don't mean comic magic, I mean it's just there and it can't be explained.

Violent2Dope
See my previous post. What about his other points?

Kurash
huc smash!

2damnloud
Originally posted by batdude123
Volts have nothing to do with electricity's destructive capabilities on the human body.

It's all about amps and watts.

laughing out loud@ you trying to drop knowledge.

And it's "Amperes"

Watts has absolutley nothing to do with it.

Search my username and that term on this board and you'll see I noted that looooong before you probably googled it just now.ermmhappy

2damnloud
What about his other points?

What about em??

None of them say anything since Storm can generate much more power than the electricity that has been brought to bare againsthim, and it will be strategically aimed at a place on his head.

And she has great dodging feats.

Kurash
What about em??

None of them say anything since Storm can generate much more power than the electricity that has been brought to bare againsthim, and it will be strategically aimed at a place on his head.

And she has great dodging feats.

great dodging feats like she can dodge a bullet?
Or great dodging feats like she can dodge a dodgeball in gym?

Violent2Dope
What about em??

And she has great dodging feats. I'm pretty sure a scan in there showed him taking Godblast from Thor's hammer. Also, lightning circulates thru the whole body dude. erm Whether she aims it at the head or not makes NO difference.

Rutog98

She's dodged Thor's and Clor's hammers, she dodges light-speed optic blasts from Scott and other energy blasts all the time. Energy blast speeds>>>>>>>>>Hulk's throwing speeds

Rutog98

He does not have power over nuclear explosions nor does he have any great control over other forces outside of magnetism. His control over related forces is limited at best.

Kurash
Huc takes showers hotter than Storm's Lightning. He has a fan in his room thats > storms control of wind. So how exactly does she hurt him? Fog?

Or wait a minute! She hitz him with teh lightzin on teh BRAIN!
dur

Rutog98
What happends when Magneto goes to a different dimension with different laws of nature??

He becomes powerless. Dr. Doom took MAgneto to a dimension without magnetism in House of M and MAgneto was powerless there, IIRC.

Doctor-Alvis
He becomes powerless. Dr. Doom took MAgneto to a dimension without magnetism in House of M and MAgneto was powerless there, IIRC.
What happens when you take Magneto to the Cowboy Dimension?

2damnloud

Wouldn't have happened to Storm. smile

Rutog98

Eh eh. No.
Reflexe:

You do realize that Storm's powers are far greater than this, right? These are very weak showings in comparison to Ororo. Her lightning is far more potent than those measly thousands of volts of electricity.

2damnloud
I tried to tell them that.

Kurash
I tried to tell them that.

dur

2damnloud
I bet if she was....uhhhhhh...... other they'd just go with it.ermmhappy

Violent2Dope
You do realize that Storm's powers are far greater than this, right? These are very weak showings in comparison to Ororo. Her lightning is far more potent than those measly thousands of volts of electricity. Once again, stop dodging his other points. I'm pretty sure this counts as a Strawman.

Doctor-Alvis
But nobody would be here to make the claims in the first place if Storm was a man.

Rutog98
Once again, stop dodging his other points. I'm pretty sure this counts as a Strawman.

I took care of the other points in other posts. I am not going to restate them. All he talked about was electrocution and throwing things.

Violent2Dope
I took care of the other points in other posts. I am not going to restate them. All he talked about was electrocution and throwing things. He took Thor's Godblast I think in one of those scans, and he addressed your whole argument, yet you only address the weakest part of his to invalidate the whole thing, that's a strawman.

moonknight11
WWH in a curbstomp.

Kurash

quit being racist

Switch 07
Originally posted by Kurash
quit being racist Thats worthy of reporting.

Kurash
Thats worthy of reporting.

what is?

batdude123
laughing out loud@ you trying to drop knowledge.

Your complacency is truly ironic.

You have nothing to brag about, and your "pseudo-logic" just makes you look like an idiot more often than not on the boards. Why do you think you're considered a joke around here?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

And it's "Amperes"

While that is the technical name, it is usually just shortened to "amps."

So no, there's nothing wrong with what I just said.

Only one who's desperately grasping at straws would even try to point out that an abbreviation is somehow "wrong." Hilarious.

Watts has absolutley nothing to do with it.

Watts has a lot to do with electrical energy.

The higher the watt output, the more powerful the energy.

Search my username and that term on this board and you'll see I noted that looooong before you probably googled it just now.ermmhappy

I could care less about what you think you know.

You're a failure. Pure and simple.

2damnloud
Originally posted by batdude123
Your complacency is truly ironic.

You have nothing to brag about, and your "pseudo-logic" just makes you look like an idiot more often than not on the boards. Why do you think you're considered a joke around here?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

While that is the technical name, it is usually just shortened to "amps."

So no, there's nothing wrong with what I just said.

Only one who's desperately grasping at straws would even try to point out that an abbreviation is somehow "wrong." Hilarious.

Watts has a lot to do with electrical energy.

The higher the watt output, the more powerful the energy.

I could care less about what you think you know.

You're a failure. Pure and simple.

Blah

You still tried to enlighten where it's not needed.

Watts has nothing to do with electrical power and the human body.

laughing out loud@ "Watt output"

And Storm>>>>>>>>>Magneto.yes

Kurash
Blah

And Storm>>>>>>>>>Magneto.yes

dur

Switch 07
Blah

And Storm>>>>>>>>>Magneto.yes Why are you on this site? Its not like anyone thinks you have any knowledge.

Tell me why!!!

Kurash
Why are you on this site? Its not like anyone thinks you have any knowledge.

Tell me why!!!

he should be banned, he knows nothin and he always pulls out the unnecesary racist card

2damnloud
Originally posted by Kurash
he should be banned, he knows nothin and he always pulls out the unnecesary racist card

What is a "racist card"? laughing out loud

Kurash
What is a "racist card"? laughing out loud

This is an auto-response from Kurash to 2damnloud
dur

Violent2Dope
Blah

And Storm>>>>>>>>>Magneto.yes You should be banned for even considering Storm>Magneto.

2damnloud
You should be banned for even considering Storm>Magneto.

Well Magneto is....and she is... so I guess I can understand where you're coming fromyes

Kurash
Well Magneto is....and she is... so I guess I can understand where you're coming fromyes

dur

Soljer
Well Magneto is a legitimate threat and she is pathetic when compared to anyone around Iron Man or stronger so I guess I can understand where you're coming fromyes

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>