Thor vs Kratos ~Battle of the Gods~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth malice
OK so this match up pits

http://www.amazingcomics.it/thor5web.jpg

VS

http://a4.vox.com/6a00bf76d0a9b7438300c2252b5b2c549d-500pi

Ok yes this is another match up ive done featuring a non comic character but i thought this is more interesting.

So Thor Marvel comics, Son of Odin, Norse God of lightning agaisnt Kratos former spartan given extrodinary powers who goes on to become a god and defeat both Ares and Zeus along with other beasts such as titans, hyrda, minotaur etc.

In this battle Kratos is a god with all his godlike power. He may not have the flight and physical strengjht Thor has but he matches him for power since he has many abilities given to him by the gods (posiedon, hades, athena etc)

Thor can use his hammer, Kratos can only use his chain blades

Thor cannot use Anti Force or any super power things like that.

So who wins

Kutulu
Well... given that Kratos beat Zeus and several members of the greek pantheon, I am leaning towards him.

Burning thought
kratos is from a game, it would be closed but i think truthfully, hmm tough one to call, beating zues isnt a feet as such if you compare zues in GOW to marvels one and marvels other Gods, they have far more many powers then GOW gods, but since this is top notch God kratos, he was pretty uber and Thor hasnt got access to his "super powers" then id give kratos the majority

Newjak
Thor wins everyday all day.

He also beats everyone in the entire GOW games combined.

no expression

Astner
Thor one-blasts ... Thor can destroy the world with a God Blast, not a single being in GOW could do anything remotely close.
Besides Thor can travle 300 times faster than light.

Burning thought
Originally posted by darth malice

Thor cannot use Anti Force or any super power things like that.

wouldnt those things come under "super power things like that"

guy222
thor wins

Burning thought
Medusa eye flash, Thor stoned, Thor smashed

Astner
Originally posted by Burning thought
Medusa eye flash, Thor stoned, Thor smashed
Too bad it says "Kratos" ...

Burning thought
Originally posted by Astner
Too bad it says "Kratos" ...

too bad kratos has the head of Medusa or Euryale

Astner
Originally posted by Burning thought
too bad kratos has the head of Medusa or Euryale
Too bad Thor is immortal and could smack Kratos like a fly before he even realized that the battle has started.
Besides the opening post doesn't mention weapons and artifacts.

Burning thought
your correct there, but so what? whats Thor going to do? Thors body can be broken, Kratos' cannot

darth malice
Whats weapon would be better in the battle, Thors Hammer or Kratos Blades

Burning thought
huh, whats Goku to do with this lol

CaptainStoic
I love that sketch of Thor, is that Claudio Castellini? I also voted for Thor to win this one.

darth malice
lol i got no idea where goku came from i must have been cross minded for a sec ile edit that

Burning thought
Kratos, blades of Athena would certainly be powerful, but hmm, Thors hammer has many abilities, give Kratos the Blade of olympus and Thors hammer is childs toy

to have the fairest fight, put them on a non destructable envionment with Kratos with BOO and ofc Thor with his hammer

Ouallada
Originally posted by Newjak
Thor wins everyday all day.

He also beats everyone in the entire GOW games combined.

no expression

Precisely.

I've not seen anything shown by any enemy that Thor could not replicate or better. At worst, he blows up the planet and Kratos is screwed.

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by darth malice
http://a4.vox.com/6a00bf76d0a9b7438300c2252b5b2c549d-500pi

Drax?

Riddick?

darth malice
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.