Superman Vs. A marvel character of your choice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zebedee
Please explain why you think this character can beat him. No removal of his powers or Kryptonite allowed as this is subjective and no uber cosmic beings like Michael Korvac.

darth malice
no one can beat superman, so superman wins

Kutulu
Thanos. 'nuff said.

Entity
Xavier - Mind shut off.
Strange - Ultimate wielder of one of his greatest weaknesses
Dr. Doom - Its Doom. He's like Lex x 10 and is second only to Strange in magic mastery.
Silver Surfer - He just out matches Clark over all even if he couldn't just use his matter manipulation to alter Supes DNA.
Nate Grey - Shuts down mind.
Rogue - All she's gotta do is touch him. Back when she had Carol's powers she could've done this with out Clark killing her instantly
Iron Man - Give Stark enough info and time he'll make something that can take Clark out.
Iceman - With enough discipline Bobby can do this and how can Clark stop him?
Synch - Would be able to use Clark's Powers better than him since that's part of Synch's ability.
Franklin Richards - Krypton never existed
Wanda - "No more Superman."

And just for kicks Cosmic Spiderman! stick out tongue
I know its 12 but 10 list sounds cooler.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Entity
Xavier - Mind shut off.
Dr. Doom - Its Doom. He's like Lex x 10 and is second only to Strange in magic mastery.
Silver Surfer - He just out matches Clark over all even if he couldn't just use his matter manipulation to alter Supes DNA.
Rogue - All she's gotta do is touch him. Back when she had Carol's powers she could've done this with out Clark killing her instantly
Iron Man - Give Stark enough info and time he'll make something that can take Clark out.
Synch - Would be able to use Clark's Powers better than him since that's part of Synch's ability.

First of all, no uber cosmic beings destroys half your list. None of the telepaths are shutting his mind down. Not when he can use TVO on them. No one on your list can beat Superman.

Utrigita
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
First of all, no uber cosmic beings destroys half your list. None of the telepaths are shutting his mind down. Not when he can use TVO on them. No one on your list can beat Superman.

So you doesn't think that Xaviar ore Cable for that matter can shut Superman's mind down, what are you basing that on???

Also I agree with you on most of the list Rogue would most likely get his ability to absorb Sunenergy ore simply overload if she tries to constant drain him, that be if she even gets close enough to touch her.

I doesn't know a lot about kryptorian physiology, but I assume that they have water in there body seen as how they resemble humans to a great degree.

Strange I could also see winning.

Iron Man no chance.

Dr Doom will probably use a device to steal his power stick out tongue

SS Isn't gonna start that discussion here but would say Cosmic being so lets just leave it there

Synch no chance

Franklin Cosmic

Wanda Cosmic

CaptainStoic
NVR I tend to agree with you, but after what I saw Max Lord do to Superman, I think Professor Xavier could do better. Technically Gladiator without CIS and well written could at the very least stalemate Superman. If Forge had time to analyze Superman's power set he would be able to build a suit capable of defeating him. I don't consider the Silver Surfer or Stardust to be uber cosmic entities so I will throw them in there for a few wins. Sentry may be able to beat him but it is still inconclusive.

boriquaking55
Sersi

Squirrel Girl

Delusional Fanboy Storm - she fires lightning bolts out of her arse that scare away abstract entities.

Photon (Monica)

tru-marvell
Monica Rambeau...she could fry his brain from inside, nothing he could do to stop or even touch her. He could escape given her top speed is only light speed.

Zebedee
Originally posted by darth malice
no one can beat superman, so superman wins

Exactly

smile

LordKaos
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Delusional Fanboy Storm - she fires lightning bolts out of her arse that scare away abstract entities.
laughing out loud

nvrbeenwthagirl
Sersi

Squirrel Girl

Photon (Monica)

sersi. Probably but only if she uses her powers to use kryptonite. can't be used here. Squirrel girl. no chance. She can't beat superman. She's only beaten guys off panel. Superman is an ON PANEL character lol. Photon is uber. But I doubt she could hurt him.

Kutulu
Sersi

Squirrel Girl

Photon (Monica)
laughing

guy222
thor
beta ray bill
dr strange
odin
thanos

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by guy222
thor
beta ray bill
dr strange
odin
thanos

Thanos and odin sure Strange with some prep and is also capable.

guy222
thor and bill have the hammers

darth malice
is this pre-crisis superman? coz if so then no one can ever beat Superman even He-man

endrict
Wolverine.

Gecko4lif
Ult Doom
Dr. Strange
Squirrel Girl
Shamen x-man
Jesus Cable

Endless Mike
Originally posted by darth malice
is this pre-crisis superman? coz if so then no one can ever beat Superman even He-man

PC Supes has lost to Darkseid, Mongul, Validus, Omega, Brainiac, Zha-Vam, Jax-Ur, Mon-El, the Time Trapper, Mordru, and tons of other people. He's tough, but not unbeatable.

darth malice
yeah well hes still better

Bouboumaster
Strange
Doom
Thor
Beta Ray Bill
SS (would win via matter manipulation, like any other herald)

Soljer
Originally posted by Entity
Xavier - Mind shut off.

Xavier - Superman's resisted higher telepaths than him. I believe it was something to the effect of J'onn saying "If Superman doesn't want you in his mind, you ain't getting in." Max Lord took years and years to creep his way inside. Give Xaver that much prep, and, sure. Otherwise? Nah.

Strange - Classic Strange? Absolutely. Current Strange? Not a chance in hell.

Doom - Nope. Again, maybe with prep, but even then Superman could likely take him out. Oh, and Doom isn't second to strange in magical skill - that's a misinterpretation and forum talk.

Silver Surfer - I agree. Even without exploiting the Kryptonian's weaknesses.

Nate Grey - See Xavier.

Rogue - Bio-electric aura? Who says she'd actually be able to come into contact with him?

Iron Man - Even with prep time, stomped.

Iceman - Arguable. Go talk to Blair, he'll support you, stick out tongue.

Synch - Dunno, don't care. However, Superman has beaten opponents that were identical to him, but better, in the past. Kryptonians, Daxamites, et cetera that were stronger, faster, even more skilled. Clark pulled it out. stick out tongue.

Franklin Richards - Still a human boy, and would likely die if superman breathed too hard in his direction. Give him the time to think something up, and, sure, he's celestial level. But in a match? He wouldn't have that time.

Wanda - HoM, sure. But that's fairly 'cosmic,' would you not agree?

horrorwolf
Lots of Marvel Universe heroes could defeat Superman in any given sitution.

Easiest picks would be the likes of Sentry, Thor, Silver Surver, Dr. Strange, Thanos, Hulk in Hand to Hand....

How much time do you have?

Superman is one of the most powerful superheroes, but he is far from the deadliest, brightest, or even a good tactician.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Lots of Marvel Universe heroes could defeat Superman in any given sitution.

Easiest picks would be the likes of Sentry, Thor, Silver Surver, Dr. Strange, Thanos, Hulk in Hand to Hand....

How much time do you have?

Superman is one of the most powerful superheroes, but he is far from the deadliest, brightest, or even a good tactician.

Hulk would get knocked out.

Violent2Dope
JUGGERNAUT!!!!jugdurnaut

Soljer
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
JUGGERNAUT!!!!jugdurnaut

Durggernaut.

Sirius77
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
NVR I tend to agree with you, but after what I saw Max Lord do to Superman, I think Professor Xavier could do better. Technically Gladiator without CIS and well written could at the very least stalemate Superman. If Forge had time to analyze Superman's power set he would be able to build a suit capable of defeating him. I don't consider the Silver Surfer or Stardust to be uber cosmic entities so I will throw them in there for a few wins. Sentry may be able to beat him but it is still inconclusive.

It took Max Lord several years to do what he did. And every
time that he would, his nose would bleed.

Antone that tries to enter Superman's mind on a whim, gets T-Voed.
Things like that take years.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Hulk would get knocked out.

Nope.

carver9
*Thor
*Beta ray bill
*Juggernaut (without bfr)
*Silver surfer in a stomp
*proteus
*magician
*Sentry
*Gladiator
*Terrax (if he wasnt an idiot)
new sun (gambit)
*War Hulk
*Doctor strange
*Classic Rogue (i think her powers would work since parasite powers worked on him.)
*Current Nova
*Wanda
*God like cable
*Nate grey (has a forcefield that take 100 ton punches and can use his tk to rip superman insides out)
*Apocalypse
*Firelord (if using his ability right) just continously shoot him with red sunlight.
*Classic drax
*warlock
*Hyperion could pull off a few wins since he has all of superman abilities but is the better fighter out of the two.

The list goes on, on, and on.

Sirius77
Originally posted by carver9
*Thor
*Beta ray bill
*Juggernaut (without bfr)
*Silver surfer in a stomp
*proteus
*magician
*Sentry
*Gladiator
*Terrax (if he wasnt an idiot)
new sun (gambit)
*War Hulk
*Doctor strange
*Classic Rogue (i think her powers would work since parasite powers worked on him.)
*Current Nova
*Wanda
*God like cable
*Nate grey (has a forcefield that take 100 ton punches and can use his tk to rip superman insides out)
*Apocalypse
*Firelord (if using his ability right) just continously shoot him with red sunlight.
*Classic drax
*warlock
*Hyperion could pull off a few wins since he has all of superman abilities but is the better fighter out of the two.

The list goes on, on, and on.

All of these except HoM Wanda, Classic Strange, and Proteus would get
either stomper into the ground or speedblitzed so hard that their necks would snap.

And Hyperion would be one of the latter. He's not even close to
Superman's level. Even if there were five on him.

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by Sirius77
either stomper into the ground or speedblitzed so hard that their necks would snap.

Superman's level. Even if there were five on him. I forgot Superman could snap Surfer's neck, as well as Juggernaut's... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Also, Galactus.

Sirius77
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
I forgot Superman could snap Surfer's neck, as well as Juggernaut's... roll eyes (sarcastic)

I never said he would. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Hyperion's neck would get snapped though.

Harry Fingerman

carver9

Superman's level. Even if there were five on him.

1st thing, the only way to beat proteus is through metal and he has lost that weakness. He is completely invulnerable. You do know who proteus is dont you. The guy that can think of turning you into a cow and your a cow before you turn your head. Proteus is the guy that can think of your powers being gone and it happens.

Superman has no way of beating proteus. Now I agree with you, he has chances of beating wanda and doctor strange due to durability but if one of them get the chance to think, then the fight is done.

Now to hyperion. Hyperion is superman. Hyperion hasnt shown a strength limit, he is invulnerable, he basically has everything superman has (he might even be faster than superman since noone has shown me a comic yet of superman going light speed but hyperion has done that on numerous of occasions). Hyperion also possess a healing factor, and is a eternal, basically immortal. Now if we use king hyperion, he would destroy superman but reg hypes, superman would get the majority 6/10 but that as far as Im going.

Sirius77

I assume that you didn't see the part before the neck snapping?
Or are you just being difficult?

spidey-dude
thanos
silver surfer
eternity
gladiator
dark phoenix
living tribunal
death

all of them can take on supes easy

Harry Fingerman
Hey, Carvdog.
I thought you might enjoy this.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/JLA1420.jpg

More importantly.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/JLA1420slower.jpg
shifty

I assume that you didn't see the part before the neck snapping?
Or are you just being difficult? So, Juggernaut, and Surfer get stomped into the ground?

Either way, both of those are bullshit statements.

carver9
I never said he would. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Hyperion's neck would get snapped though.

How would he snap hyperions neck. Dont say because gladiator did it. Gladiator has also punched a planet into dust, have superman ever done that. Gladiator has also flown through stars so fast that he split them in half, has superman done that. Gladiator has also moved a meteor that was stated as having the mass of a planet, has superman moved anything yet planet size by himself. Im referring to him moving something thats big, not something that is small but is saying that it has this kind of weight.

Gladiator has also flown 100 times the speed of light and it actually SAID it on panel. So dont use gladiator feats to back up superman feats because gladiator powers is based off of confedense, if he think he can do it, it will happen.

Hyperion is invulnerable, along with proteus. Superman have no way of snapping either one of those necks.

carver9
Hey, Carvdog.

shifty

So, Juggernaut, and Surfer get stomped into the ground?

I love you. laughing

Thanks a lot. Im saving this.

carver9
I also have this
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/8669/jla02114bq7.jpg

Sirius77
1st thing, the only way to beat proteus is through metal and he has lost that weakness. He is completely invulnerable. You do know who proteus is dont you. The guy that can think of turning you into a cow and your a cow before you turn your head. Proteus is the guy that can think of your powers being gone and it happens.

Superman has no way of beating proteus. Now I agree with you, he has chances of beating wanda and doctor strange due to durability but if one of them get the chance to think, then the fight is done.

Now to hyperion. Hyperion is superman. Hyperion hasnt shown a strength limit, he is invulnerable, he basically has everything superman has (he might even be faster than superman since noone has shown me a comic yet of superman going light speed but hyperion has done that on numerous of occasions). Hyperion also possess a healing factor, and is a eternal, basically immortal. Now if we use king hyperion, he would destroy superman but reg hypes, superman would get the majority 6/10 but that as far as Im going.

Read my ****ing post. I said that Superman COULD NOT beat Wanda, Proteus, and Strange.

Also, Hyperion is nothing compared to Superman. No matter which version you use.

King Hyperion- Got his neck snapped by Namora, and couldn't lift an asteriod.

Thunderbolts Hyperion- The same Hyperion that got pwned by Thor time after time, and is listed a class 80 strength.

Paradise X Hyperion- Possibly the only one that would last a while.

Supreme Power Hyperion- Has trouble circling the Earth in seven seconds. Superman flied to the moon and back in three seconds, to Saturn and back in four minutes, and from Earth to the Andromeda galaxy in a few minutes. Also, Hyperion got hurt by Ultimate Thor. Ultimate Thor got pwned by the Hulk. Captain America knocked out the Hulk. Do the math.

No version of Hyperion to date has a chance against current Superman.

Sirius77
Originally posted by spidey-dude
thanos
silver surfer
eternity
gladiator
dark phoenix
living tribunal
death

all of them can take on supes easy

Death, Living Tribunal and Eternity are all high level cosmic abstracts.
Of course they can. Read the first post.

Thanos would, but it would be close. But only because of his ridiculous
tech and prep, and skyfather level abilities. Even then, it would still be close.

Dark Pheonix- She still has a human body. If Wolvernine stabbed her,
then Superman would speedblitz her to pieces.

The rest would loose.

Air Legend

tech and prep, and skyfather level abilities. Even then, it would still be close.

The rest would loose.
You are the dumbest person on this forum.

carver9
Read my ****ing post. I said that Superman COULD NOT beat Wanda, Proteus, and Strange.

Also, Hyperion is nothing compared to Superman. No matter which version you use.

King Hyperion- Got his neck snapped by Namora, and couldn't lift an asteriod.

Thunderbolts Hyperion- The same Hyperion that got pwned by Thor time after time, and is listed a class 80 strength.

Paradise X Hyperion- Possibly the only one that would last a while.

Supreme Power Hyperion- Has trouble circling the Earth in seven seconds. Superman flied to the moon and back in three seconds, to Saturn and back in four minutes, and from Earth to the Andromeda galaxy in a few minutes. Also, Hyperion got hurt by Ultimate Thor. Ultimate Thor got pwned by the Hulk. Captain America knocked out the Hulk. Do the math.

No version of Hyperion to date has a chance against current Superman.

My bad about misreading your post, read over it again and you were right.

King hyperion mud stomp superman due to the fact that he fought and defeated the exiles, fantastic four, xmen, and avengers all at once and killed every being in his universe including the galactus in his universe (that not only came from his mouth of doing but the narrator also said that he killed his universe galactus). He had trouble moving a asteriod but superman had trouble along with jonn stopping half of a mountain piece from falling on a city, superman also got one shotted by despero, got one shotted by captain marvel twice, could have gotten killed by a wonderwoman that was holding back.

I like how you try to use king hyperion low showings against him when he has tonn of high showings. Fighting two hyperions and one hyperion in the past stalemated silver surfer, beat thor and took on the entire avenger team beating them but king hyperion was about to kill two of them while also still fighting the exiles. King hyperion accepted death but there was no being in his universe or the next that could kill him. King hyperion got blown to bits by the m kraan crystal and his entire body regenerated itself. Like I said before I agree with you about superman beating hyperion 6/10 but hyperion has proven on occasions to be faster than superman and just as strong (im referring to reg hyperion not king.). King hyperion would thrash superman.

Sirius77
Hey, Carvdog.

More importantly.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/JLA1420slower.jpg
shifty

So, Juggernaut, and Surfer get stomped into the ground?

First off, Superman usually never goes lightspeed in an atmosphere anyway. Not because he can't, but because according to him, it would
destroy the Earth. The only reason why the Flash does it is because of
the sheilding the Speed Force provides.

And second off, yes. Juggernaut would get stomped into the ground. What is he going to do? Fly out of the way? Use his near lightspeed abilities to dodge Superman's attacks?

Also, as far as the Surfer goes, I think Superman could manage it.

carver9

The rest would loose.

OMG

Phoenix would destroy superman. You do know that phoenix has beaten galactus. I cant believe you said that.

Thanos would also stomp superman and thats without prep. sad

Go to the phoenix respect thread. Superman and phoenix dont deserve to be in the same sentence. Phoenix is a god to superman. You do know that phoenix stripped terrax of his powers and made him mortal again, what makes you think that she wont do the same to superman. Let me clear this up for ya, phoenix>>>silver surfer.

Harry Fingerman
First off, Superman usually never goes lightspeed in an atmosphere anyway. Not because he can't, but because according to him, it would

And second off, yes. Juggernaut would get stomped into the ground. What is he going to do? Fly out of the way? Use his near lightspeed abilities to dodge Superman's attacks?

Also, as far as the Surfer goes, I think Superman could manage it. Surfer has went light speed on Earth...

And what is stomping Juggernaut into the ground going to do? He'll be back. It won't finish him. It serves only as a temporary stall.
Plus, Carvdog brought Juggy up, only if there was no BFR.

Oh ya... he would also rip Dark Phoenix into tiny pieces...

carver9

Also, as far as the Surfer goes, I think Superman could manage it.

Lets say that juggernaut just dont have to dodge superman attacks and take them because he can and just put his forcefield up and laugh at supermans effort and punch and kick superman just like every other character has.

Excuses for superman speed. Answer this for me, why when the heros was gathered around each other trying to find someone to keep up with flash, why did superman pick captain marvel and said that captain marvel was fast enough to keep up with flash instead of himself. Did the environment have anything to do with that. Or explain this scan to me.
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/8669/jla02114bq7.jpg Superman himself saying that he cant go the speed of light.

the Darkone
Thanos- too smart and too damn powerful, Thanos will break him down.

Adam Warlock- same as Thanos.

Silver Surfer- too versatile with the power of cosmic.

Thor-Same as Silver Surfer

Bloodlust Sersi- Took out Immortale Hercules with one punch, one of themos t powerful eternals next too Zuras.

Classic Magus- Owned both Thanos and Adam Warlock, nuff said.

Quasar(Vaughn)- equal to top notch GL.

Any top eternal.

Beta Ray Bill- same as Thor and Silver surfer

HOM Wanda- No more Superman

Fury- killed earth-238 heroes and villians

Alt. Account
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thanos- too smart and too damn powerful, Thanos will break him down.

Adam Warlock- same as Thanos.

Silver Surfer- too versatile with the power of cosmic.

Thor-Same as Silver Surfer

Bloodlust Sersi- Took out Immortale Hercules with one punch, one of themos t powerful eternals next too Zuras.

Classic Magus- Owned both Thanos and Adam Warlock, nuff said.

Quasar(Vaughn)- equal to top notch GL.

Any top eternal.

Beta Ray Bill- same as Thor and Silver surfer

HOM Wanda- No more Superman

Fury- killed earth-238 heroes and villians

Superman would beat most of them easily. He did beat Thor easily!

the Darkone
Originally posted by Alt. Account
What the f**k? Superman would beat most of them easily. He did beat Thor easily!

No he wouldn't, Thanos eats top cosmic beings like SS,Thor for lunch and AW would take him to soul world and ass rape him. BL Sersi hell, no the b***h is to damn powerful and is willing to kill plus she is the next powerful eternal to Zuras. Thor/BRB would win the majority too versatile. Quasar would beat Superman like any top tier GL Alan, Hal, Kyle. HOM wanda destroyed the universe in her face and still kept on ticking. Superman fanboys are ball hugers.

Alt. Account
No he wouldn't, Thanos eats top cosmic beings like SS,Thor for lunch and AW would take him to soul world and ass rape him. BL Sersi hell, no the b***h is to damn powerful and is willing to kill plus she is the next powerful eternal to Zuras. Thor/BRB would win the majority too versatile. Quasar would beat Superman like any top tier GL Alan, Hal, Kyle. HOM wanda destroyed the universe in her face and still kept on ticking. Superman fanboys are ball hugers.

Superman beats guys like Dominus who are far more powerful than Thanos. Thanos = loser.

Utrigita

Actually in The JLA/Avengers crossover (which is canon) Superman and Thor are battling and it only gives a slight edge to Superman without Thor having utilized the full abilities of his hammer.

carver9

laughing

Now this is funny.

Well I guess that venom can beat superman to huh since he did beat the hell out of superman and spiderman in all access. I guess spiderman reflexes is faster than superman since he did curb stomp superman in a comic. I guess hulk can beat superman to since hulk did beat pc supes twice. I guess jean grey is more or is as powerful as superman since she did stalemate him in access, or bishop can beat gl since he fought gl and batman at the same time and was stomping them.

Alt. Account
laughing

Now this is funny.

Well I guess that venom can beat superman to huh since he did beat the hell out of superman and spiderman in all access. I guess spiderman reflexes is faster than superman since he did curb stomp superman in a comic. I guess hulk can beat superman to since hulk did beat pc supes twice. I guess jean grey is more or is as powerful as superman since she did stalemate him in access, or bishop can beat gl since he fought gl and batman at the same time and was stomping them.

That wasn't canon. JLA Avengers is. Just like Xornetto who is much weaker than Superman killing Phoenix.

Alt. Account
Originally posted by Utrigita
Actually in The JLA/Avengers crossover (which is canon) Superman and Thor are battling and it only gives a slight edge to Superman without Thor having utilized the full abilities of his hammer.

Superman hits him and knocks him flat after stoping his hammer with one hand.

A small god.

carver9
Superman beats guys like Dominus who are far more powerful than Thanos. Thanos = loser.

Wolverine has taken on people far powerful than superman in a comic like galactus, so Im guessing that wolverine can beat superman now. Spiderman has taken on people that is powerful than superman like firelord and silversurfer, Im guessing he can beat superman to. confused

Alt. Account
Wolverine has taken on people far powerful than superman in a comic like galactus, so Im guessing that wolverine can beat superman now. Spiderman has taken on people that is powerful than superman like firelord and silversurfer, Im guessing he can beat superman to. confused

Wolverine has been ***** slapped by far more powerful people you mean.
Spiderman has beaten Firelord that's canon.
He'd still lose to Superman.

I can see why you're confused. You don't read D.C. comics. In fact I doubt you read any.

Utrigita
Superman hits him and knocks him flat after stoping his hammer with one hand.

A small god.

He said he was the toughest opponent he had fought so far confused

carver9
That wasn't canon. JLA Avengers is. Just like Xornetto who is much weaker than Superman killing Phoenix.

Later on they did state that it was canon, so Im guessing you believed that it happened, since you brought up the jla and avengers. Venom>>superman and spiderman together.

Utrigita

I can see why you're confused. You don't read D.C. comics. In fact I doubt you read any.

Spiderman has beaten Firelord = PIS

Alt. Account

After calling him a small god, he said a few things to make Thor feel better about himself. Almost all the Avengers realised he was really mocking Thor and all jumped him from behind. He was able to get up after being attacked by almost every brick in the Avengers and Hercules needs Hospital for weeks after the wrecking crew lol. Nuff said!! Lot's of small gods.

SevenShackles
Terrax, Tyrant, Thanos and other pricks i dont wish to bother to list.

Alt. Account
Later on they did state that it was canon, so Im guessing you believed that it happened, since you brought up the jla and avengers. Venom>>superman and spiderman together.

No it was fan voted Carver9 you have just lost all cred. The only canon crosover is JLA Avengers. You are talking rubbish i'm afraid!

Alt. Account
Spiderman has beaten Firelord = PIS

it is also canon! He fought the fight of his life lol!!!

carver9

I was being sarcastic you nut. I KNOW that spiderman or wolverine cant beat superman but I was using you logic against you. Youre not bright and YOU must dont read comics if you think that superman can take thanos or phoenix. Thats like saying that superman probably could stalemate galactus.

BlueDMighty
Monica RRRRRAAAAAAMMMMMMMMBBBBBBEEEEUUUU

Captain Pulsar's got it in the bag.

Alt. Account
I was being sarcastic you nut. I KNOW that spiderman or wolverine cant beat superman but I was using you logic against you. Youre not bright and YOU must dont read comics if you think that superman can take thanos or phoenix. Thats like saying that superman probably could stalemate galactus.

Superman has as much chance of stalemating Galactus as Sentry. Your saying you were being sarcastic now.... It was obvious then that you were trying to lie.

Xornetto beat Phoenix. Superman is greater than Xornetto.

carver9
No it was fan voted Carver9 you have just lost all cred. The only canon crosover is JLA Avengers. You are talking rubbish i'm afraid!

marvel vs dc was fan voted, access was made by writers and wasnt based off votes. So you honestly think that the superman vs venom fight was voted along with wolverine and lobo vs thanos, along with the jla vs xmen. Wow, read it again and see what fights was voted and which ones wasnt.

Alt. Account
Originally posted by BlueDMighty
Monica RRRRRAAAAAAMMMMMMMMBBBBBBEEEEUUUU

Captain Pulsar's got it in the bag.

Unless Superman uses T-vo or disrupts the form of energy she is becoming by travelling faster than light and warping space. Light is her top speed after all.

Alt. Account
marvel vs dc was fan voted, access was made by writers and wasnt based off votes. So you honestly think that the superman vs venom fight was voted along with wolverine and lobo vs thanos, along with the jla vs xmen. Wow, read it again and see what fights was voted and which ones wasnt.

JLA Xmen is the only canon crossover accepted by both companies. As a result you have lost all cred trying to say otherwise.

carver9
Superman has as much chance of stalemating Galactus as Sentry. Your saying you were being sarcastic now.... It was obvious then that you were trying to lie.

Xornetto beat Phoenix. Superman is greater than Xornetto.

and youre basing this off of what, from what i have being seeing lately, sentry has no limit whereas superman does. Stop using abc logic, it gets you no where. If you truly think that superman can stalemate galactus, one of the most power beings in marvel then theres no need for me to keep debating with you. Answer this for me, do you think that superman can stalemate spectre.

Alt. Account
and youre basing this off of what, from what i have being seeing lately, sentry has no limit whereas superman does. Stop using abc logic, it gets you no where. If you truly think that superman can stalemate galactus, one of the most power beings in marvel then theres no need for me to keep debating with you. Answer this for me, do you think that superman can stalemate spectre.

Sentry had a limit lifting the shield heli carrier and getting beaten by Iron Man.

You read comics right.....

No, that's right you don't, you go on forums and talk about what you've heard.

smile

D-Block
Thor
Beta Ray Bill
Silver Surfer
Sentry
Gladiator

They all have the abilty to beat Superman.

Utrigita
After calling him a small god, he said a few things to make Thor feel better about himself. Almost all the Avengers realised he was really mocking Thor and all jumped him from behind. He was able to get up after being attacked by almost every brick in the Avengers and Hercules needs Hospital for weeks after the wrecking crew lol. Nuff said!! Lot's of small gods.

Was that why Superman almost did go down to the blast from Iron Man that has proven to have no effect what so ever against Thor when he is pissed.

Utrigita
it is also canon! He fought the fight of his life lol!!!

The "No PIS" Rule

PIS = Plot Induced Stupidity

At times, for the sake of the plot, characters that are immensely more powerful than their opponent will "job" to carry on the plot of the story, even though the characters powers and history would clearly show that they are more than capable of destroying their opponent. For this reason we have a No PIS Rule. This rule prohibits the use of such instances of PIS from being used as evidence in debates.

If you really think Spiderman > Firelord you need to read up on Annihilation Wave, and all other apperances for that matter.

Alt. Account
Was that why Superman almost did go down to the blast from Iron Man that has proven to have no effect what so ever against Thor when he is pissed.

Superman was knocked back and taken unawares. He would obviously have braced himself the same way Thor did if he was expecting it. Iron Man could try doing what he did to Graviton. Supes would laugh and give him twice the heat back. It's that simple. Thor has been knocked flying by a punch from Iron man several times e.g. When Moondragon took that planet over and made Thor her ***** for two issues.

Estacado
Yay another Whirly sock!

Alt. Account
Originally posted by Estacado
Yay another Whirly sock!

What's a sock? I don't know. Please tell me, are you an expert on them?

Utrigita
Superman was knocked back and taken unawares. He would obviously have braced himself the same way Thor did if he was expecting it. Iron Man could try doing what he did to Graviton. Supes would laugh and give him twice the heat back. It's that simple. Thor has been knocked flying by a punch from Iron man several times e.g. When Moondragon took that planet over and made Thor her ***** for two issues.

taken unaware he basically see him coming http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/fs_im2.jpg.

thats correct but all the times he was holding back until the recent apperances where he showed Iron Man why Iron Man should keep away from Asgard and Thor.

Alt. Account
taken unaware he basically see him coming http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/fs_im2.jpg.

thats correct but all the times he was holding back until the recent apperances where he showed Iron Man why Iron Man should keep away from Asgard and Thor.

Your photobucket doesn't work. He wasn't holding back when Moondragon had messed with his mind he was her ***** and very angry.

Utrigita
Your photobucket doesn't work. He wasn't holding back when Moondragon had messed with his mind he was her ***** and very angry.

Strange try the original thread where I got it from

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=453167&pagenumber=3

a little down the page we see Iron Man's blast

1. Taken him down
2. Superman clearly have seen him coming.

I doesn't see what Moondragon has to do with this, and on top of that Moondragon is a ridiculous telepath even with the Mind Gem she sucked.

Estacado
What's a sock? I don't know. Please tell me, are you an expert on them?
What a moron!You just "undisguised" yourself Whirly......Who sad I was talking to you?Yet you jumped on my statement.

Alt. Account
Strange try the original thread where I got it from

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=453167&pagenumber=3

a little down the page we see Iron Man's blast

1. Taken him down
2. Superman clearly have seen him coming.

I doesn't see what Moondragon has to do with this, and on top of that Moondragon is a ridiculous telepath even with the Mind Gem she sucked.

Yes I have JLA Avengers. Superman is not even knocked to the floor. He just leans back and makes a noise. He was caught by suprise. When Iron man punches Thor in Avengers 220 he does knock him over and through several pillars.

smile

Alt. Account
Originally posted by Estacado
What a moron!You just "undisguised" yourself Whirly......Who sad I was talking to you?Yet you jumped on my statement.

You poted under me so it was obvious you are implying something about me. So what's a sock? Are you a sock expert? You seem very angry about something.

Why?

smile

Utrigita
Yes I have JLA Avengers. Superman is not even knocked to the floor. He just leans back and makes a noise. He was caught by suprise. When Iron man punches Thor in Avengers 220 he does knock him over and through several pillars.

smile

He makes a sound of pain and isn't taken by surprise, he know he is comming.

And in the recent showing of Thor a full blast from Iron Man didn't even phrase Thor.

Magee
lol

Utrigita
of me ore what confused I'm only saying what I have read and remember about the comic.

Alt. Account
of me ore what confused I'm only saying what I have read and remember about the comic.

lol

carver9
He makes a sound of pain and isn't taken by surprise, he know he is comming.

And in the recent showing of Thor a full blast from Iron Man didn't even phrase Thor.

Good point, now we know that ironman has the ability to harm superman whereas he couldnt even make thor muster a sigh of pain. HMMMMM, that makes me think a lot of thing about both durability. Keep up the good work, youre a good debater.

Alt. Account
Good point, now we know that ironman has the ability to harm superman whereas he couldnt even make thor muster a sigh of pain. HMMMMM, that makes me think a lot of thing about both durability. Keep up the good work, youre a good debater.

Well Iron man has punched Thor through pillers and Thor has ended up puffing on the floor. Fact!!!

carver9
Well Iron man has punched Thor through pillers and Thor has ended up puffing on the floor. Fact!!!

I would love to see scans of this. Would you like for me to show you a scan of superman being one shotted by captain marvel. Now tell me, when has any top tier one shotted thor.

Gecko4lif
I would love to see scans of this. Would you like for me to show you a scan of superman being one shotted by captain marvel. Now tell me, when has any top tier one shotted thor.
The HE did it confused

Alt. Account

Let's think about that.... Oh yes, Superman. One punch on my World the dials go up to 11.

Ask anyone Iron man knocked Thor through pillars with a single punch in the Ban Bani arc, in the same arc Moondragon had entralled him and made Thor her *****. No scans needed I've given you the issue read the comic. It's Avengers 220. Read it.

It took one punch from Superman to put Thor out. I think people called it a "Thorbuster" punch!!!

Alt. Account
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
The HE did it confused

Did he.... cool

Alt. Account
Nefaria sort of did as well when he realised Thor was weaker than him after stopping the hammer just like Supes.

carver9
iron man punch>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>iron man blast. Thor getting knocked through pillars>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>superman almost getting koed by iron man blast. Thor took iron man blast with mustering a sign of pain>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>superman screaming in pain almost getting koed.

See the difference.

Venom beating the hell out of superman, what does superman call that, let me guess, ass whippin.

Sirius77
Originally posted by Air Legend
You are the dumbest person on this forum.
Reported.

Alt. Account
iron man punch>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>iron man blast. Thor getting knocked through pillars>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>superman almost getting koed by iron man blast. Thor took iron man blast with mustering a sign of pain>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>superman screaming in pain almost getting koed.

See the difference.

Venom beating the hell out of superman, what does superman call that, let me guess, ass whippin.

Not at all all I see is lots of >>>>> no Iron Mans blast put down Graviton it's greater than his punch.

Supes knocked Thor out. Nefaria knocked Thor out. HE knocked Thor out. All single shots. Thor has also had his arm put in a sling from a normal bullet. Bullets from an aeroplane also made his skin come up in welts. Both are facts. Thor can't take Bullets.

Rorschach

See the difference.

That was right after Superman had beat Thor. Of course he wasn't at a 100%.

Non-cannon.

Sirius77
My bad about misreading your post, read over it again and you were right.

King hyperion mud stomp superman due to the fact that he fought and defeated the exiles, fantastic four, xmen, and avengers all at once and killed every being in his universe including the galactus in his universe (that not only came from his mouth of doing but the narrator also said that he killed his universe galactus). He had trouble moving a asteriod but superman had trouble along with jonn stopping half of a mountain piece from falling on a city, superman also got one shotted by despero, got one shotted by captain marvel twice, could have gotten killed by a wonderwoman that was holding back.

I like how you try to use king hyperion low showings against him when he has tonn of high showings. Fighting two hyperions and one hyperion in the past stalemated silver surfer, beat thor and took on the entire avenger team beating them but king hyperion was about to kill two of them while also still fighting the exiles. King hyperion accepted death but there was no being in his universe or the next that could kill him. King hyperion got blown to bits by the m kraan crystal and his entire body regenerated itself. Like I said before I agree with you about superman beating hyperion 6/10 but hyperion has proven on occasions to be faster than superman and just as strong (im referring to reg hyperion not king.). King hyperion would thrash superman.

You are referring to 90's Superman with the mountain feat I believe. Current Superman pushes moons out of orbit and spits planetiods in half.
Also, Despero was capable of taking on the entire JLA and JSA at the same time, under his own physcal strength. It is not a bad thing to be one-shotted by Despero. Also, if you think that Captain Marvel wasn't amped during the "Virtue and Vice" miniseries, then you're wrong. He had currently absorbed the powers of Black Adam, Mary Marvel, and Captain Marvel jr. He was also amped by the spirit of Gluttony, as were the others. Also, if you are referring to the Max Lord incident with Wonder Woman, by all rights, she should have been dead. Notice how that was a Wonder Woman comic that you were referring to. Comicbook writers tend to give their characters a good showing, even if their opponent is superior, kind oflike Conner and Superboy-Prime. It's called jobbing. Also, Wonder Woman was not holding back, if I recall, she was talking to herself about how easily she could die, and how Kal was so much more powerful than her.

I do agree that some versions of Hyperion would be a fight for Superman. But the only one that comes to mind is Paradise X Hyperion.
He was the only one that actually had the durability to fight Superman. However, King Hyperion has durability, but not enough to fight Superman. King Hyperion's major feat is his ridiculous regeneration. However, Namora was still able to snap his neck, and his heat vision was still able to pierce his skin. I never saw any superiority in King Hyperion's heat vision to Superman. The only difference that I saw was how each one took heat vision. Superman shruggs it off. Hyperion gets blasted in half. See my point? Also, as far as the "Hyperion killed everyone, even Galactus" argument, I have the same opinion of that as I do Sentry stalemating Galactus. Not to say that King Hyperion wasn't a badass, because he was. But you see my point.

Sirius77
OMG

Phoenix would destroy superman. You do know that phoenix has beaten galactus. I cant believe you said that.

Thanos would also stomp superman and thats without prep. sad

Go to the phoenix respect thread. Superman and phoenix dont deserve to be in the same sentence. Phoenix is a god to superman. You do know that phoenix stripped terrax of his powers and made him mortal again, what makes you think that she wont do the same to superman. Let me clear this up for ya, phoenix>>>silver surfer.

I'm aware of the powers the Pheonix posseses, but didn't Wolverine shank this one if I'm correct?

horrorwolf
lol

And I left Thanos out of this thread completely because unlike Darkseid, he would utterly decimate the man of "steel".

Sirius77
Surfer has went light speed on Earth...

And what is stomping Juggernaut into the ground going to do? He'll be back. It won't finish him. It serves only as a temporary stall.
Plus, Carvdog brought Juggy up, only if there was no BFR.

Oh ya... he would also rip Dark Phoenix into tiny pieces...

Surfer has gone lightspeed on Earth. Marvel Earth.

And what is stomping Juggernaut into the ground going to do?
Probably nothing to either. Juggernaut can't hit Superman.
Juggernaut can't fly. Also, hasn't Hulk knocked out Classic Juggernaut
before? If so, then Superman would do the same.

And were you refferring to Juggernaut ripping Pheonix to pieces?

Sirius77
Lets say that juggernaut just dont have to dodge superman attacks and take them because he can and just put his forcefield up and laugh at supermans effort and punch and kick superman just like every other character has.

Excuses for superman speed. Answer this for me, why when the heros was gathered around each other trying to find someone to keep up with flash, why did superman pick captain marvel and said that captain marvel was fast enough to keep up with flash instead of himself. Did the environment have anything to do with that. Or explain this scan to me.
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/8669/jla02114bq7.jpg Superman himself saying that he cant go the speed of light.

That's 90's Superman I think. Superman has come a long way since then.

Rorschach
Excuses for superman speed. Answer this for me, why when the heros was gathered around each other trying to find someone to keep up with flash, why did superman pick captain marvel and said that captain marvel was fast enough to keep up with flash instead of himself. Did the environment have anything to do with that.

Justice isn't cannon.

But I guess you didn't know that since you probably never actually read the comic.

Or explain this scan to me.

That's from 8 years ago, when Superman couldn't go FTL under his own speed.

Wally could only go at the speed of sound several years ago, but now he's FTL. Characters become stronger, faster, etc. They don't stay at the exact same level forever.

Rorschach

And were you refferring to Juggernaut ripping Pheonix to pieces?

Hulk has never knocked out the Juggernaut.

Sirius77

Actually, you're a ballhugger. The JLA/Avengers was cannon.
Superman pwned Thor. Read it.

Sirius77

Superman caught the hammer with one hand. Face it,
Superman>>>>Thor. Jurgens, the writer of both stated
it himself.

Sirius77
laughing

Now this is funny.

None of that was cannon. JLA/Avengers was.

moonknight11
Thanos(stomp)
Silver Surfer(9/10)
Gladiator(7/10)
Current Thor(6/10)
Beta Ray Bill(7/10)
Sentry(6/10)
the list goes on and on.........

Sirius77

He said that about Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, Zod, The Hulk etc...
He's a nice guy, he likes to give credit.

moonknight11
Superman caught the hammer with one hand. Face it,
Superman>>>>Thor. Jurgens, the writer of both stated
it himself.

That was massive Jobbing from Mjolnir. There is no way he could have done that. Anyone who knows Thor ,can see this. It doesn't matter what Jurgens said, unless he wrote everything about those characters his word means s#!t.

Alt. Account
He said that about Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, Zod, The Hulk etc...
He's a nice guy, he likes to give credit.

Exactly....

Sirius77

Thor was very pissed before Superman KOed him.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by moonknight11
Thanos(stomp)
Silver Surfer(9/10)
Gladiator(7/10)
Current Thor(6/10)
Beta Ray Bill(7/10)
Sentry(6/10)
the list goes on and on.........

ill fix for you

Thanos(2/10)
Silver Surfer(1/10)
Gladiator(1/10)
Current Thor(4/10)
Beta Ray Bill(5/10)
Sentry(0/10)

Im a nice guy

the actual figures are much bleeker

Harry Fingerman
ill fix for you

Thanos(2/10)
Silver Surfer(1/10)
Gladiator(1/10)
Current Thor(4/10)
Beta Ray Bill(5/10)
Sentry(0/10)

Im a nice guy

the actual figures are much bleeker laughing out loud

Sirius77

Superman made him muster up a sigh of pain. In fact, he singed his clothes and skin with heat vision, and then knocked him out.

Sirius77

Superman. Destroyer. Mangog. Ultron Unlimited almost "seered the flesh from his bones", etc...

Sirius77
Originally posted by horrorwolf
lol

And I left Thanos out of this thread completely because unlike Darkseid, he would utterly decimate the man of "steel".

He's skyfather level. I'll leave it at that.

Harry Fingerman

And were you refferring to Juggernaut ripping Pheonix to pieces? Uh-Hah...

Hulk hasn't knocked out Juggernaut through strength...

No, you said Superman would speedblitz Phoenix to pieces.

Sirius77
Originally posted by Rorschach
Hulk has never knocked out the Juggernaut.

Oh. Wasn't there a top-tier that did it a while back?
I remember something like that.

Alt. Account
Uh-Hah...

Probably would, as Xornetto owned her.

Harry Fingerman
Probably would, as Xornetto owned her. I forgot Superman could give massive EMP strokes...

horrorwolf
He's skyfather level. I'll leave it at that.

Superman Wasted by Thanos. I'll leave it at that.

Sirius77
Uh-Hah...

I was mistaken about the Hulk thing.

However, Wolverine did shank Pheonix, and
temporarily kill her for quite a while. And in that
case, Superman could do better.

Gecko4lif
Hulk knocked out juggs when apoc temp boosted his powers didnt he?

Alt. Account
I forgot Superman could give massive EMP strokes...

He probably could.... If he wanted. Spinning Jean faster than light through a metal coil should do it.

Sirius77
Originally posted by moonknight11
That was massive Jobbing from Mjolnir. There is no way he could have done that. Anyone who knows Thor ,can see this. It doesn't matter what Jurgens said, unless he wrote everything about those characters his word means s#!t.

Oh, so the wrier has no bearing on the characters? Wow.

Also, Superman has taken much more versitlie characters than Thor.
Like Dominus. Also, that wasn't jobbing, you just really like Thor. Which is okay, because I like him too, but face it, Superman singed his skin and clothes with heat vision, caught his hammer, and KOed him. It's cannon.

Harry Fingerman
I was mistaken about the Hulk thing.

However, Wolverine did shank Pheonix, and
temporarily kill her for quite a while. And in that
case, Superman could do better. With his molecular sharp invulnerable claws?

Hulk knocked out juggs when apoc temp boosted his powers didnt he? No.

He probably could.... If he wanted. Spinning Jean faster than light through a metal coil should do it. And, what happens when she has her Phoenix shield things up?

Plus, that's still not an EMP planetary level stroke.

SpookySmurph
Hulk knocked out juggs when apoc temp boosted his powers didnt he? No... he fought the Juggernaut, won a tussle, and made a threat that his sword could cut Juggs. But this was never proven.

Alt. Account
Oh, so the wrier has no bearing on the characters? Wow.

Also, Superman has taken much more versitlie characters than Thor.
Like Dominus. Also, that wasn't jobbing, you just really like Thor. Which is okay, because I like him too, but face it, Superman singed his skin and clothes with heat vision, caught his hammer, and KOed him. It's cannon.

Mjolnir is always getting stopped. Perez drew almost the same shot when Nefaria stopped it. It's not all that really as a club/ sad Thor has always been a bit of a wuss really, bringing a weapon to fist fights. Not much honour there.

Alt. Account

Define the power level of a planetary EMP pulse.

smile

Harry Fingerman
Define the power level of a planetary EMP pulse.

smile I don't have too.
Because it's irrelevant as Superman doesn't have electromagnetic control, or anything else neccisary to make one. smile

Sirius77
With his molecular sharp invulnerable claws?

No.

And, what happens when she has her Phoenix shield things up?

It doesn't change the fact that she got stabbed by a Mutant that is barely
on Spiderman's level of speed, sharp claws and a healing factor.

If he could do it. Superman can do it at light speed.

Harry Fingerman
It doesn't change the fact that she got stabbed by a Mutant that is barely
on Spiderman's level of speed, sharp claws and a healing factor.

If he could do it. Superman can do it at light speed. With his molecular sharp invulnerable claws?

Sirius77
With his molecular sharp invulnerable claws?

No with his FTL speed, moon-busting strength, and Black Hole
surviving durability.

Alt. Account
I don't have too.
Because it's irrelevant as Superman doesn't have electromagnetic control, or anything else neccisary to make one. smile

Expeliarmus!!!

He does though have a myriad of other powers far greater than Xornetto.

Harry Fingerman
No with his FTL speed, moon-busting strength, and Black Hole
surviving durability. But, Wolverine cut her with claws. It shows she's vulnerable to piercing damage, nothing more.

DP can destroy suns... I really don't see why you would bring up durability.

Expeliarmus!!!

He does though have a myriad of other powers far greater than Xornetto. waz a typo whirly. I've seen you maik dem all the tiem.

So? That still doesn't mean he can do what Xorn did though, so it's highly irrelevant.

Gecko4lif
But, Wolverine cut her with claws. It shows she's vulnerable to piercing damage, nothing more.

So what would a lightspeed invulnerable finger with over 900 billion tons of force beind it do?

Harry Fingerman
So what would a lightspeed invulnerable finger with over 900 billion tons of force beind it do? Bounce off her shields.

Plus, didn't Jeanix let Wolves kill her?

Alt. Account
But, Wolverine cut her with claws. It shows she's vulnerable to piercing damage, nothing more.

waz a typo whirly. I've seen you maik dem all the tiem.

So? That still doesn't mean he can do what Xorn did though, so it's highly irrelevant.

Who the hell is Whirly!!

Methinks though dost protest to much.......

Sirius77

waz a typo whirly. I've seen you maik dem all the tiem.

That is the worse reasoning I've heard since Quanchi...
Just because she dies from piercing, that's all that she can
die from? Batman has never died. So, by your reasoning,
he must be immortal, right?

Also, destroying things has nothing to do with durability.
Cyclops can probably blow away bullets with his optic
blasy=ts, but does that mean that he can bounce them
off of his chest? Terrible reasoning.

Also, he doesn't need to do what Xorn did. Wolverine showed
us that.

Harry Fingerman
That is the worse reasoning I've heard since Quanchi...
Just because she dies from piercing, that's all that she can
die from? Batman has never died. So, by your reasoning,
he must be immortal, right?

Also, destroying things has nothing to do with durability.
Cyclops can probably blow away bullets with his optic
blasy=ts, but does that mean that he can bounce them
off of his chest? Terrible reasoning.

Also, he doesn't need to do what Xorn did. Wolverine showed
us that. Obviously... roll eyes (sarcastic)

I mean, it's not like Phoenix hasn't taken attacks by Galactus, and the like... I mean, your reasoning would have Phoenix being utterly disintegrated if she fought Galactus.
Plus, she let Wolverine kill her, to my knowledge. And, she'll have her shields up here.

No, you brought up Superman's durability, so I brought up her destructive power. Learn how to read, before you sling insults.

Superman neither has teh clawz, or a massive EMP attack...

Sirius77
Bounce off her shields.

Plus, didn't Jeanix let Wolves kill her?

In the movie. But in the comic, he caught her by surprise.

Also, the Shia'r killed her once with a blast from a ship once.
Superman has survived Planetary-level blasts with ridiculous
nonchalantness.

silverstream
silver surfer
thanos
etc etc

Harry Fingerman
In the movie. But in the comic, he caught her by surprise.

Also, the Shia'r killed her once with a blast from a ship once.
Superman has survived Planetary-level blasts with ridiculous
nonchalantness. By surprise?
So, following forum battles, she will know she's in the battle, and thus, she can't be caught by surprise.

Didn't she let them kill her with the laser?

Sirius77
Obviously... roll eyes (sarcastic)

I mean, it's not like Phoenix hasn't taken attacks by Galactus, and the like... I mean, your reasoning would have Phoenix being utterly disintegrated if she fought Galactus.

No, you brought up Superman's durability, so I brought up her destructive power.

Wolverine still shanked her.

The Shia'r army still disentigrated her.

Magneto still gave her a stroke.

The point of her power is not her durability, it's the fact that she
comes back so frequently. However, it takes a LONG time. Superman
doesn't have that kind of free time to wait for her to ressurrect for round two.

Sirius77
By surprise?
So, following forum battles, she will know she's in the battle, and thus, she can't be caught by surprise.

Didn't she let them kill her with the laser?

Dunno, show me a scan. Point is, she's a powerful entity in a human shell. She still has the normal vulnerabilities of a normal human being, she can just use TK to make up for them. However, she still thinks as fast as a normal human being. Dark Pheonix isn't as powerful as her latter incarnations. Also, the battle between Pheonix andGalactus wasn't Jean. It was Rachel, and she had manifested the entire Pheonix force to do so. And she was way above Dark Pheonix.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>