Batman vs Hobgoblin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Hobgoblin has been hired by the Penguin to take out Batman while he takes the reigns of the head crime lord boss. Unfortunately, Hobgoblin, decides that while the Batman would be a great scratch off of people he's killed, he would rather have the crime lord boss reigns for himself. He kills Penquin with a pumkin bomb, then later takes out Robin who was on patrol by himself. He then kills Commishiner Gordon and takes over the bat signal. He uses it to summon the Batman to the rooftop and offers him a deal. If he can beat him, he'll leave Gotham for good. But if Batman is beaten...considering Hobby doesn't kill him, Batman must leave Gotham City forever. who wins?

PRAYERRUN
anybody got anything to say?

endrict
nope.

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by endrict
nope. lol ok i guess nobody is interested

endrict
Well, you didn't say the magic word?

PRAYERRUN
ummmm please? lol

endrict
I'm sure Batman will put up a good fight and all...but HG takes this.

spawnwest
Hobgoblin coming to Gotham and killing off Penguin, Commissioner Gordon, and Robin.

If he did this, Batman would have already research and studied everything there is to know about Hobgoblin and would have created a plan to battle him.

Hobgoblin using the bat signal to summon Batman would be a big mistake for him because Batman would be fully prepared.

The only conversation on that rooftop (if any) would be Hobgoblin begging for his life.

This battle would take about 60 seconds. Batman would fly to the rooftop in the bat jet, drop a couple explosive while firing grappling hooks to catch and tie Hobgoblin to the bat jet, point the bat jet to space, and then jump out of the bat jet on to the rooftop and point the bat signal at the bat jet and then pressure the bat jet self destruct button on his utility belt.

The Batman FTW

endrict
True..I forgot about that and changing my statement.

Bats FTW...

On a side note....HG should win in a straight up fight.

lando005
2 things is this a straight up fight no prep for bats?

and which hobgoblin as it makes all the difference in the world

Soljer
Originally posted by lando005
2 things is this a straight up fight no prep for bats?

and which hobgoblin as it makes all the difference in the world

Indeed.

There was at least one hobgoblin that was pretty much a human with a glider and some bombs - something Batman could easily take on.

The more Spidey-level guys would be quite a bit more difficult, though I could see the Goblin staying in the air with Batman using some sort of electrical/emp batarang to take out his glider, injuring the Goblin in the explosion/crash.

But it's kinda doubtful.

lando005
the original hobgoblin was quite frankly brilliant and a master planner he would give bats a good run strategically and tacticlly

Soljer
Originally posted by lando005
the original hobgoblin was quite frankly brilliant and a master planner he would give bats a good run strategically and tacticlly

Strategically? Batman?

Nah.

lando005
Originally posted by Soljer
Strategically? Batman?

Nah. ya back in his prime while inferior he constantly gave spider-man a run for his money, and when everyone was hot on his trail he outsmarted, spider-man, kingpin, foreigner and others heck they only found out who he is in recent times

Soljer
Your point?

Batman....is batman.

lando005
my point is not a single person i listed is any man's fool and they are all quite clever, kp for instance was at the hight of his power as kp of the entire east coast and was pretty much untouchable yet kingsley still managed to out smart him. Without the hobgoblin id he would have made a very good batman crime boss

Soljer
He outsmarted who? Spidey? Kingpin?

Cool.

Batman outsmarts Ra's al Ghul and Darkseid. no expression.

Bad Ash231

Cool.

Batman outsmarts Ra's al Ghul and Darkseid. no expression.

but, darkseid got outzmarted by steps!!!111 and ras is like old and zhit.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Batman ftw.

lando005

Cool.

Batman outsmarts Ra's al Ghul and Darkseid. no expression. kp's as good if not better than most of batman's crime lords

i'm just saying original hobby is no slouch in the planning department

Soljer
Was he good? Sure.

Good enough to give Bruce a run for his money? Doubtful.

lando005
we may never know

norrinradd43
well hobgoblin certainly has the glider to his advantage as well as strenght...its not out of the question that he beats batman.

PRAYERRUN
I just want too see somebody make this into a real comic story lol. or at least a fanfic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.