Captain America vs Hulk Hogan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Captain america and SHIELD have been investigating a wrestler known to have commited murder and is also a nazi. He is in the WWE now and everybody knows him as Mr. X. Cap crashes through the roof during a taping of Smackdown as Mr. X is wrestling one of his matches and goes to arrest him. All of a sudden, Real American starts blaring through the roof and out comes hulk hogan.
Hey!!! Hogan rants " you can't just barge in here and take him!? You'll have to go through me first!! " The crowd goes wild as cap throws down his shield in reluctance and gets ready for the fight for his life. who wins? smile

Switch 07
His twenty four inch pythons are going to run wild on Cap.

After all he is a real American.

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by Switch 07
His twenty four inch pythons are going to run wild on Cap.

After all he is a real American. and cap isnt?

endrict
nope.

PRAYERRUN
umm please?

endrict
nope...Caps at 22 inch :P

darth malice
Hulk Hogan would pwn Captain America

Bouboumaster
The Hulkmania would running wild on Captain Amercia!

Please...

Captain America 100/10

SuperiorTech
cap would go upside hogan's head with his shield.

Magee
Current Hogan is an old man who wouldn't last 5 mins against cap who is a peak human, stronger and faster than any one on the planet.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Magee
Current Hogan is an old man who wouldn't last 5 mins against cap who is a peak human, stronger and faster than any one on the planet.

what you think he would do any better in his prime.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Magee

So classic 'roids Hogan beats Cap?

hugekent
Is this a joke? Hogan easily.

Faceman
Cap knocks him out in one punch.

spidey-dude
i dont see cap doing that to hulk

Kurash
spite

Sure, at first Cap might have the strength, speed (a major one at that), and durability advantage, but the power of hulkamania is much like the power cosmic . . . once hogan taps into that unlimited power you cant stop him

So, whatcha gonna do Steve, when Hulk Hogan and Hulkamania run wild on you!?!

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by spidey-dude

Man why is hulk jobbing to hogan.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by spidey-dude
When it comes crashing down and it hurts insiiiide!

KMC_Drifter
What's Cap gonna do when Hogan gets that second wind....waves his little index finger side to side...and becomes virtually invulnerable to any physical attacks.

Anyway.....doesn't matter who wins this fight.....the sound of glass is gonna break all over the arena....and Stone Cold Steve Austin is gonna come out and stun both their asses

Violent2Dope
Pfffffffffttt...The power of Hulkamania is far greater than the puny Power Cosmic, Hogan can shatter omniverses using 1% of his power, once he taps into it, we will see that wannabe American hero be turned to nothing more than a pile of blood. Then Undertaker comes out and kills Hogan.

Badabing
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
cap would go upside hogan's head with his shield. http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/11-1.gifOriginally posted by Magee
Current Hogan is an old man who wouldn't last 5 mins against cap who is a peak human, stronger and faster than any one on the planet. http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/13-1.gif

norrinradd43
As much as I love cap, Leg drop FTW.

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
and cap isnt?

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/caphitlerheil.png

PRAYERRUN
lol I really wish I had added a voting booth on this one lol.

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
cap would go upside hogan's head with his shield.
hey read the settup. Cap puts down his shield.

Tron
Cap goes for the win, then Hogan pisses and moans about Cap not jobbing to him.

Seriously, closed...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.