Green Arrow vs Shocker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
who wins?

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
who wins? Guess I'll add a story too this.

Green Arrow was on his usual trip through the city looking for anybody wanting to cause trouble when he spotted Shocker robbing a bank.
Oliver: " Guess that's my cue. "
He takes off running toward the bank and watches as Shocker turns around and sees him coming for him. Can Green Arrow stop shocker? Sorry, that's the best I can do.

Kurash
does the shocker even know how to win?

PRAYERRUN
well yeah...by blasting the other guy lol.

Gecko4lif
shocker is a major jobber

He has beaten spidey once or twice thou

PRAYERRUN
yeah which is why I wonder if Green Arrow can take him lol.

PRAYERRUN
soooo ummmmm......WHO WINS??? lol

Gecko4lif
shocker most likely

PRAYERRUN
you don't think Green Arrow can take him? why>

Gecko4lif
Arrow is the poor man's batman
Shocker is the poor man's electro

Electro > batman with no prep

Kurash
the shocker has no chance, he gets an arrow in the eye as soon as the fight starts

PRAYERRUN
which means that Shocker is a perfect villain for green arrow lol.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Kurash
the shocker has no chance, he gets an arrow in the eye as soon as the fight starts
And as green arrow walks away thinking the job is done shocker uses his last bit a strength to incinerate ollie to the bone

Shocker wins then dies

PRAYERRUN
If Green Arrow is smart, he'll take out Shocker's....ummm....lol......shockers first.

Kurash
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
And as green arrow walks away thinking the job is done shocker uses his last bit a strength to incinerate ollie to the bone

Shocker wins then dies

with an arrow through his eye (hence through his brain) i doubt hed have strength for anything else. Ollie would easily dodge any of the shockers attacks

PRAYERRUN
ok now we're getting somewhere lol. so is everybody saying that this is basically a draw? lol

Kurash
ok now we're getting somewhere lol. so is everybody saying that this is basically a draw? lol

i dont think its a draw at all. Ive never seen the shocker reduce anyone to a skeleton with his gauntlets. Ollie is much faster on the draw and very agile. And much smarter at that, the shocker is a moron

Gecko4lif
with an arrow through his eye (hence through his brain) i doubt hed have strength for anything else. Ollie would easily dodge any of the shockers attacks

You dont need your whole brain to live

PRAYERRUN
i dont think its a draw at all. Ive never seen the shocker reduce anyone to a skeleton with his gauntlets. Ollie is much faster on the draw and very agile. And much smarter at that, the shocker is a moron yeah but a powerful moron lol.

Kurash
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
You dont need your whole brain to live

just some background information, in order for the shockers gauntlets to achieve full power he has to hold them down for a period of time.

You're expecting the shocker to hold down a trigger for a period of time, look for Green Arrow with his one eye, and then have the capacity to actually aim his weapons at a target, all with an arrow through his eye and brain? No thats not happening

Not to mention the shocker is a victim of CIS

magellan
yeah but a powerful moron lol.

Well I do think it isn't considered a stretch at all to believe that Green Arrow could outsmart Shocker and defeat him.

yugotank
Shocker is way more powerful than any rent-a-cop.
Logic would dictate Shocker gets the win.

grey fox
Shocker gets pin-cushioned.

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by yugotank
Shocker is way more powerful than any rent-a-cop.
Logic would dictate Shocker gets the win.
Ok so how did that happen? the clip i mean.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.