need major advise for complex situation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PiruBlood
i ran into an old hs crush a few months ago and we exchanged numbers. i wanna ask her out but tragedy struck her hard yesterday. her 1 year old child's dad was killed. she called me lastnight and we talked for 2 or 3 hours i believe. my question is how long do i wait till i can ask her out? i never met her baby's daddy but the two seperated back in jan of this year. this isnt a hit it or quit it thing im looking for a relationship with this woman

Reverend Axel
**** her. Consent is not needed.

the welsh one
call her now

you prob be a comfort to her...maybe anyway

kodak
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
**** her. Consent is not needed. Listen to him.

Grinning Goku
Didn't have time to read that awkwardly worded paragraph, but the answer is sex.

Mr. Bacon
dont ask her out right now, just be there for her, sounds like she needs it, let things progress from there

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Didn't have time to read that awkwardly worded paragraph, but the answer is sex.
crylaugh

Syren
I agree with Bacon, him being clearly the most sensitive guy here. In fact, clearly the most polite, sane and decent guy too.

Anyway, just be there for her. Sounds like something would have blossomed between you two anyway, even if her ex hadn't been killed. It's not the tragedy that's brought you together, you'd already made that step towards building something. So there's no need to hurry things along smile

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
dont ask her out right now, just be there for her, sounds like she needs it, let things progress from there smartest post so far.

PiruBlood
Originally posted by Syren
I agree with Bacon, him being clearly the most sensitive guy here. In fact, clearly the most polite, sane and decent guy too.

Anyway, just be there for her. Sounds like something would have blossomed between you two anyway, even if her ex hadn't been killed. It's not the tragedy that's brought you together, you'd already made that step towards building something. So there's no need to hurry things along smile

i know that. but i feel kinda bad for even thinking of this wile this situation happened. i may seem rough alot around the forums but i do have a big soft spot no one see's. but the truth is i told her that if she needed anything she has my number. and the way her ex was killed was disgusting. some guy argued with him and he was killed with a steel pipe to the heart. this girl never crys and when i heard her cry lastnight it made me worry.

dadudemon
Yeah, dude. Try to be really nice to her. Are you willing to become the baby's daddy? If you are, you have already won her heart. Like you probably realize, sex isn't everything in a relationship.

Dusty
Originally posted by PiruBlood
i ran into an old hs crush a few months ago and we exchanged numbers. i wanna ask her out but tragedy struck her hard yesterday. her 1 year old child's dad was killed. she called me lastnight and we talked for 2 or 3 hours i believe. my question is how long do i wait till i can ask her out? i never met her baby's daddy but the two seperated back in jan of this year. this isnt a hit it or quit it thing im looking for a relationship with this woman Time. Wait, and since she knows you like her, she'll come to you when she's ready.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Dusty
Time. Wait, and since she knows you like her, she'll come to you when she's ready.

probably wasn't the best choice of words...

Syren
i know that. but i feel kinda bad for even thinking of this wile this situation happened. i may seem rough alot around the forums but i do have a big soft spot no one see's. but the truth is i told her that if she needed anything she has my number. and the way her ex was killed was disgusting. some guy argued with him and he was killed with a steel pipe to the heart. this girl never crys and when i heard her cry lastnight it made me worry.

But you were already moving towards something with her, before any of this happened. Yeah, it's a spanner in the works but if something does happen between you it won't be a rebound and you won't be taking advantage of her, there's already something there between you smile

Piggle Humsy
Nothing helps you get over bad news more than some good rough sex k 131

Syren
oh

Squiggle!!

PiruBlood
Originally posted by dadudemon
Yeah, dude. Try to be really nice to her. Are you willing to become the baby's daddy? If you are, you have already won her heart. Like you probably realize, sex isn't everything in a relationship.

listen man i hung out with this girl a few times with her kid. to be honest i feel comfortable in that setting. yea i may be 22 and she may be 23 but she knows because i told her lastnight if she needs money or help with bills i told her i got her covered.

the welsh one
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Nothing helps you get over bad news more than some good rough sex k 131

your my kinda girl

Syren
listen man i hung out with this girl a few times with her kid. to be honest i feel comfortable in that setting. yea i may be 22 and she may be 23 but she knows because i told her lastnight if she needs money or help with bills i told her i got her covered.

Sweet, you're practical at least. Sounds like this girl has respect for you too, if she knows you're willing to help her and she's not taking advantage.

What's stressing you out the most? That you might be taking advantage of her in a delicate state?

PiruBlood
Originally posted by Syren
Sweet, you're practical at least. Sounds like this girl has respect for you too, if she knows you're willing to help her and she's not taking advantage.

What's stressing you out the most? That you might be taking advantage of her in a delicate state?

the thing im stressed out about is we talked for 2 to 3 hours and i kept thinking should i ask her right there? it makes me feel guilty to think like that at that moment you know?

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by the welsh one
your my kinda girl

No, this is.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e181/cwshiles/FatGirl.jpg

PiruBlood
omg wtf! man i just felt vomit it my throat dude.

Syren
There is absolutely no need.

Hon-Bun
i ran into an old hs crush a few months ago and we exchanged numbers. i wanna ask her out but tragedy struck her hard yesterday. her 1 year old child's dad was killed. she called me lastnight and we talked for 2 or 3 hours i believe. my question is how long do i wait till i can ask her out? i never met her baby's daddy but the two seperated back in jan of this year. this isnt a hit it or quit it thing im looking for a relationship with this woman

I think it is appropriate to ask her to dinner, specifying-"As a friend just to talk" anytime--NOW is fine. If she isn't quite "ready" say "I understand, I just thought you might need someone to taalk to,--I'll call again in a few weeks if that is O.K."
I am female, if it happened to me, I would want to have a dinner with no strings with an old friend or aquaintance from HS in such circumstances. Good Luck! smile

rader
play it safe and wait for her to make a move. even then it may be best to just play it cool. even if she didn't love him she may still be hurting, and grief does wierd things to people.

chillmeistergen
Everyone seems to be thinking of it tactically, which seems to me to be rather inconsiderate.

It's not about getting the lass into bed, you should actually be worried about how she's feeling, not play acting that you are.

Do what you think you should do, actually think about it. Don't go by other peoples, tired old game plans.

mitchum
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
**** her. Consent is not needed. Whatever he says.. I agree.

dadudemon
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Everyone seems to be thinking of it tactically, which seems to me to be rather inconsiderate.

It's not about getting the lass into bed, you should actually be worried about how she's feeling, not play acting that you are.

Do what you think you should do, actually think about it. Don't go by other peoples, tired old game plans.

You so romantic! cry

Anyway, dude, read over my post again. I think I was the opposite of the thing you protest.

Anyway Piru,

My wife had a 1 and a half year old son when we started dating when I was also 22. I wasn't looking for sex, I was looking for a companion, a mate, a sweety pie. I found her. big grin inlove

She later told me that thing that won her over so quickly was how super fast I warmed up to her son and how fast her son warmed up to me. She said that she fell in love with the man that could be her baby's daddy. (She didn't put it like that, lol, but it is just much faster to say it that way.)

PiruBlood
i have a update.

the funeral was yesterday and the woman has text me saturday night. i sent her a few prayers and i hope to hear from her soon in the next few weeks. right now she's still grieving. im just glad i can help her out and be a shoulder to cry on.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
No, this is.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e181/cwshiles/FatGirl.jpg
That's hot.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.