hom wanda/jim jaspers vs jamie braddock/havok w/nexus of realities

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
who wins?

Galan007
This is one of the only times I can honestly say that Jaspers wouldn't be much of a threat to anyone else listed.

lordboo
Originally posted by Galan007
This is one of the only times I can honestly say that Jaspers wouldn't be much of a threat to anyone else listed.

this is current jaspers,i know we dont really know too much about current jaspers,but merged with the furys/powers he would hold his own imo.

guy222
team two ftw

LordKaos
Havok'll use the Nexus and fall into blackness(die/catatonic) then some psi talent will have to bring him back, that's only if he can use it with the aid of a special suit, two sorcerers and a telepath. Leaving only Jamie against the other two, without the First Fallen backing him he is nowhere near their level of reality warping, like Nightcrawler and Psylocke said he never had that kind of power he was exhibiting during the First Fall arc before.

Mr Master
laughing

Anyways,

Havok/Nexus, is an Omniversal Power, he can literally collpase all Realities.

vs

Wanda, another Omniversal power, she can and has collapsed all Realities.

An incredible battle, can't say for sure who wins.

Jaspers, another Omniversal power,
more powerful than Merlyn who is > Omniverse.

vs

Jamie, a powerhouse on so many different levels.
(He's created nearly entire Universes from scratch,
he's manipulated entire Universes completely through comic books within comics,
he's yanked the Quantum Strings of the White Hot Room (a Multiversal Nexus)
and toyed with it like a child does with strings,
He's merged Jaspers & the Fury,
according to his bio, he's manipulating events across the Omniverse)

Jamie imo, takes the majority here.

So Team Two might win by default.

LordKaos
Most of what you said about Jamie is all crap. Havok ain't collapsing shit if he doesn't have help and guess what the four who helped him do it are only not in this battle they exist in a different reality then he does and still he'll black out right after accessing it like he did the one time he ever tapped it with help. Although Wanda did collapse omniversal walls by mistake and being reckless under special circumstances, I doubt she can just do it whenever she wants, but I still give it to Wanda and MJJ.

Mr Master
Originally posted by LordKaos
Most of what you said about Jamie is all crap.

Everything you been saying is crap, not just any particular crap you've said.

I can prove every thing I say,
but I already noticed,
it would be pointless with you.

Havok ain't collapsing shit if he doesn't have help and guess what the four who helped him do it are only not in this battle they exist in a different reality then he does and still he'll black out right after accessing it like he did the one time he ever tapped it with help.

Havok needed their help at first, BEFORE he adapted,
then it was all Havok.

Although Wanda did collapse omniversal walls by mistake and being reckless under special circumstances,

Yea, those circumstances being her simply applying her power.

Oh, and then uttering a single phrase.

I doubt she can just do it whenever she wants,

During HOM, she could do anything she wants.

but I still give it to Wanda and MJJ.

It's plausible.

LordKaos
Originally posted by Mr Master
Everything you been saying is crap, not just any particular crap you've said.

I can prove every thing I say,
but I already noticed,
it would be pointless with you.

Havok needed their help at first, BEFORE he adapted,
then it was all Havok.

Yea, those circumstances being her simply applying her power.

Oh, and then uttering a single phrase.

During HOM, she could do anything she wants.

It's plausible.

You tried to prove before Jamie created a universe, I remember nobody but you saw it that way. It's not pointless you just don't know how to properly interpret comics especially when any of the mutants you wish so desperately to be cosmic are involved.

Havok need help to access it period I'm sure once it was on he could use it as he pleased, but then he shut it back down. If it took a special suit, magic+magic and telepathy, I'm guessing he doesn't have what it takes to tap into himself.

The Circumstances being a tear in reality and then the wave traveling around the entire omniverse and then making it's way back to her. What Phrase did she utter, please don't say "no more mutants" which happened after the Chaos Wave was stopped. Wait are you saying there were two chaos waves now, that when she said no more mutants she generated another omniverse smashing chaos wave, but this time she was in full control of it right? laughing laughing She warped reality when she erased mutants nothing more and guess what it wasn't even 100% dead on, there are still mutants all over the place.

Within her warp she could do anything she wanted, but show me where she was even aware of the chaos wave, of course she could probably tear a whole in reality cause a "global warp" and let it bleed out and double back after it has gain enough momentum to make it as dangerous as it was before, but with the exception of the four that stopped the wave and people in otherworld, nobody including her was even aware of the CW and even the ones who were aware don't know how it started, and if she could summon and control CWs at will do you really think Roma and the others are gonna sit around and wait for something like that to happen again laughing

It's more than plausible two powerful reality warpers against an insane albeit powerful one and a nexus that can only fire plasma. laughing

Mr Master
You tried to prove before Jamie created a universe, I remember nobody but you saw it that way.

Hey, let's start the lies now, you really are pathetic.

It's not pointless you just don't know how to properly interpret comics especially when any of the mutants you wish so desperately to be cosmic are involved.

laughing

Havok need help to access it period I'm sure once it was on he could use it as he pleased, but then he shut it back down. If it took a special suit, magic+magic and telepathy, I'm guessing he doesn't have what it takes to tap into himself.

Gibberish.

The Circumstances being a tear in reality and then the wave traveling around the entire omniverse and then making it's way back to her. What Phrase did she utter, please don't say "no more mutants" which happened after the Chaos Wave was stopped. Wait are you saying there were two chaos waves now, that when she said no more mutants she generated another omniverse smashing chaos wave, but this time she was in full control of it right? She warped reality when she erased mutants nothing more and guess what it wasn't even 100% dead on, there are still mutants all over the place.

Within her warp she could do anything she wanted, but show me where she was even aware of the chaos wave, of course she could probably tear a whole in reality cause a "global warp" and let it bleed out and double back after it has gain enough momentum to make it as dangerous as it was before, but with the exception of the four that stopped the wave and people in otherworld, nobody including her was even aware of the CW and even the ones who were aware don't know how it started, and if she could summon and control CWs at will do you really think Roma and the others are gonna sit around and wait for something like that to happen again

Informal mumbo-jumbo.

You must be under the imprression that if you type alot,
it makes you right, or sound smart. laughing out loud

It's more than plausible two powerful reality warpers against an insane albeit powerful one and a nexus that can only fire plasma.

It's all just a bunch of blather.

Continue enjoying whatever drugs your on.

LordKaos
Originally posted by Mr Master
Hey,
You must be under the imprression that if you type alot,
it makes you right, or sound smart. laughing out loud

I know what you mean it's kinda like posting redundant and sometimes irrelevant scans with your own captions as to what happened, even if there is already narrative stating exactly what happened. Or when by sheer force of arrogance you think your the end all be all of everything cosmic is marvel and nobody must disagree with you or you'll... what exactly is that you do again? I'm pathetic? this from a person who thinks I'm some blind Phoenix fanboy that he can get to by posting a scan of Zorn killing Jean Grey, I believe you called it irking back my obsession or some such nonsense pathetic indeed. laughing laughing

Mr Master
I know what you mean it's kinda like posting redundant and sometimes irrelevant scans with your own captions as to what happened, even if there is already narrative stating exactly what happened.

Still trying to sound smart, with cheesy insults.

Or when by sheer force of arrogance you think your the end all be all of everything cosmic is marvel and nobody must disagree with you or you'll... what exactly is that you do again?

More gibberish, cats have proven me wrong, no biggi.

And there's many cats I consider peers up in this forum,
which I collaborate with and together we get answers to cosmic paradoxes.

You claiming these lies only un-cloaks the truth in other's eyes.

I'm pathetic?

All liars are pathetic.

this from a person who thinks I'm some blind Phoenix fanboy that he can get to by posting a scan of Zorn killing Jean Grey, I believe you called it irking back my obsession or some such nonsense pathetic indeed.

smile

Well, I'm tired of this silly war of words,
so you can continue to talk to yourself now.

Night night.

PS. You can place me on ignore, cause that's where your going.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.