The Abuse Of Power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crusaderpcm
From the day we are born other peoples views are inflicted on us. We are told what to do how to act what to believe, and most of all not to question authority. This is taught by our parents as they where taught by their parents, and their parents before them. Then when we go to school these are enforced by our teachers. Respect and don't question authority do as you are told without question. This is the way life is and there is no other way. Or is there? If you had never been influenced by other peoples opinions. But taught to find everything out for yourself. Make your choices in life and find the truth about want goes on the world. Then I can tell you where you would be now. You would be sat here typing this instead of me. Because you would of found that the world doesn't revolve around money, but love is what it's all about. The people that run the world the one's with the extreme power. Want you to believe that all that matters in the world is money status and power. When in fact all that really matters is personal development and spiritual awareness. By spiritual awareness I mean something that as nothing to do with religion at all. As religion is just another form of societies control over the masses. That is now being used as a form of control by causing conflict that doesn't really exist between different and normally peaceful religions. Basically the logic is if we are too busy fighting ourselves, were to busy to notice what is really going on around us. So to understand and take in everything that is going on around you that you don't know about. You have to put away everything that as been forced on you my society, and start again finding everything out for yourself.

Deano
bang on right. but who's going to do that though? ignorance is better for some people.

money and power are illusions. love like you say is whats real.

''when the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace' - jimi hendrix

Faceman

Faceman

Magee
You think the majority of people don't know this? You don't have much of a choice in the matter, if you want a roof over your head, food in your stomach and want to support the people you love then you have no choice but to earn money. If you want to be a hermit, live on a mountain and find your self spiritually then go for it, who is stopping you?

crusaderpcm
Not everyone knows this a lot of people are like lemmings one jumps they all jump. Religion as more to blame than anything else. To change things is like throwing a stone into a pond as the ripples move out the change takes place. But first you have to throw the stone. They only have the power because we give it to them!

Magee
Who is this we? I don't give it to them but there is nothing I, you or any one else can do about it. This is the world we live in just accept it.

lord xyz
I think he's wrong on a few things.

Grand_Moff_Gav
It seems to me that people buy into this sort of thinking to satisfy a need in themselves to be illuminated. They don't like the establishment but dont really want to do anything about it and so pretend that they are being pushed down by some omni-present secret cult which they cant get too and thus cant stop...it gives them the ultimate get out clause, ridding them of all responsibility.

Q)Why dont you have a job?
A)Because im not going to let the World Elite capture me in the rat race.

lord xyz
The Bush Administration is the biggest clue.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.