If you download comics did you find out how here?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dexter_Morgan
Was the KMC comics section where you found out how and where to download comics?

SpookySmurph
I'd advise everyone just to put him on your ignore and avoid this thread. erm

Also, you could just vote "no". No sense putting a smear on this site.

Dexter_Morgan
This is only because so many people in the other thread on this site were in favour of breaking copyright laws.

Soljer
More trolling.

Hi whirly!

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by Dexter_Morgan
This is only because so many people in the other thread on this site were in favour of breaking copyright laws.
Besides common sense, Has downloading comics online become illegal? If so, please tell me where I could get such info.

http://www.gotriad.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060818/GTCOM01/308180005/-1/gtcom0200

Validus
Soljer taught me to download comics. After he taught me all the good raping techniques but before he taught me how to sell drugs.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by Validus
Soljer taught me to download comics. After he taught me all the good raping techniques but before he taught me how to sell drugs.

U must be so skillful roll eyes (sarcastic)

Validus
I'm an amateur. Now Soljer? That guy is ace.

Soljer
Damn right.

Anyone else need to learn how to surf demonoid while doing a line of coke off the back of the girl you're raping and about to kill?

Accel
I'm an amateur. Now Soljer? That guy is ace.
Don't I know it.

*Smokes weed while rubbing ass in pain*

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by Soljer
Damn right.

Anyone else need to learn how to surf demonoid while doing a line of coke off the back of the girl you're raping and about to kill?

I can do that but I need to know how I can surf demonoid while doing a line of coke off the back of the girl you're raping and about to kill without using my hands. Any ideas?

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
I can do that but I need to know how I can surf demonoid while doing a line of coke off the back of the girl you're raping and about to kill without using my hands. Any ideas? Cats?

Validus

Soljer
Slaves actually. Another of Soljer's specialties.

Yup.

I'm a HUUUUGE racist.

All came from downloading comics.

Rorschach
You can download comics?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Rorschach
You can download comics?

Not really. It's all a huge scam by the pharmaceutical companies and their Jewish Nazi masters.

Badabing
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Not really. It's all a huge scam by the pharmaceutical companies and their Jewish Nazi masters. Really, then why did I think it was aliens posing as French hippies living in Wyoming responsible?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Badabing
Really, then why did I think it was aliens posing as French hippies living in Wyoming responsible?

Still waters run deep hmm

Badabing
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Still waters run deep hmm I see that....now. shockyes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.