Solaris vs. Jedah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shin_gear
No PIS, CIS, etc.

Bring it on! durfist

Sol Valentine
Solaris.

Violent2Dope
Jedah eats his soul. Phail. Solaris may be able to destroy time, but he can't even beat three super hedghogs?

Sol Valentine
That was because of PIS. Any other time the hedgehogs would've been ****ed.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
That was because of PIS. Any other time the hedgehogs would've been ****ed. In battle, Solaris is not that strong. Jedah destroyed the universe, and remade it in the form of the Majigen, he absorbed about 30,000,000,000 souls, each one with at least enough power to destroy the earth 10 times over.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Jedah eats his soul. Phail. Solaris may be able to destroy time, but he can't even beat three super hedghogs?

Unless he can be in three places at once Solaris cannot be killed. Heck those three hedgehogs had the power of the Chaos Emeralds and are not weaklings. Solaris exists in the past, present, and future.

espiemerl
Har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har har eek! Solaris eek!Solaris has the power to destroy entire solar systems with the Sol Emeralds alien

shin_gear
But, Jedah can destroy a dimension (which is bigger than a universe which is bigger than a galaxy which is bigger than a solar system) in an instant, and he can't die, so he can't lose.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by shin_gear
But, Jedah can destroy a dimension (which is bigger than a universe which is bigger than a galaxy which is bigger than a solar system) in an instant, and he can't die, so he can't lose. Actually, a dimension and a universe are perty much the same size, I think. He would still just eat Solaris' soul, are use his dimension powers to pull Solaris' whole body into the Majigen, and kill him.

Burning thought
dimensions can be any size, from the size of a single planet, to the size of, our unvierse

ESB -1138
Actually, a dimension and a universe are perty much the same size, I think. He would still just eat Solaris' soul, are use his dimension powers to pull Solaris' whole body into the Majigen, and kill him.

Solaris is a super dimensional being that exists in all time. Destroying him in the present is useless for he already exists in the past and future. And you know fusing together all time within the universe sounds more impressive than what Jedah did. Solaris fused together millions (or billions) of years into one.

shin_gear
Actually, Jedah destroyed several galaxies instantly, and more. The guy just sends this assclown's soul into the Majigen. This is why he always wins.

espiemerl
Look Jedah is strong but Solaris is a super-dimentional being who exists in the present past and future. And as ESB -1138 mentioned killing Solaris in the present is useless since he already exist's in the other 2 time zones past and future.

shin_gear
No. Jedah goes back in time and in the future and destroys him via instant dimension destroying ftw.

Burning thought
none of them win then, Solaris present form just gets destroyed and its hopelessly lost

espiemerl
Solaris the underrated vs Zedah the overrated...Solaris wins What the f**k?

espiemerl
blowup Zedah can't take Solaris. Solaris exists in the past present and future, so you have to kill him in all 3 dimentions, that's too much for Zedah

shin_gear
No, like I said Jedah goes back in the past after killing Solaris in the present and into the future, and destroys him then instantly. You don't realize that no other video game character is as durable as a dimension.

And you're quite the fanboy for spelling Jedah's name wrong.

Burning thought
hes not a fanboy hes a sock or a random newb whos just arrived, maybe hes Sandais cousin back with his own account

shin_gear
lol

Anyway, his fanboyism is apparent for thinking Jedah could not defeat Solaris.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Solaris is a super dimensional being that exists in all time. Destroying him in the present is useless for he already exists in the past and future. And you know fusing together all time within the universe sounds more impressive than what Jedah did. Solaris fused together millions (or billions) of years into one. Jedah ate all the souls of Makai(33,000,000,000), each one at least has as much power as it would take to destroy a planet, he destroyed the universe, then took Ozomu's soul and made the Majigen, a new universe, from it. Also, how will Solaris kill Jedah, who heals from ANY wound near instanty? With his meteors? roll eyes (sarcastic) The guy can cut his head off and shoot his blood at his opponent for Christ's sake. Also, I think that whole gay "You have to kill Solaris in past, present, and future" bullshit is only if he has merged the universe's time, he hasn't in this fight. Soul eat ftw.

Burning thought
doesnt matter where the gay thing excists, doesnt have more than one soul..it gets eaten..pwn the stupid thing

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
doesnt matter where the gay thing excists, doesnt have more than one soul..it gets eaten..pwn the stupid thing Perty much. I find Solaris to be quite weak in actual combat personally.

shin_gear
Yay. Jedah wins again!

Violent2Dope
Yay. Jedah wins again! thumbsupdur UNDEFEATED MUTHAF*CKA!

ESB -1138
Jedah ate all the souls of Makai(33,000,000,000), each one at least has as much power as it would take to destroy a planet, he destroyed the universe, then took Ozomu's soul and made the Majigen, a new universe, from it.

Oh yeah. Forgot about that; Darkstalkers; overpowering at its best.

shin_gear
Gouki is NOT overrated.

oh wait

I meant Darkstalkers is NOT overrated.

Violent2Dope
Oh yeah. Forgot about that; Darkstalkers; overpowering at its best. Perty much. Also, actually each of the souls Jedah ate had at least ten times more power than what it would take to bust a planet. smile

shin_gear
Shut the f*ck up.

ESB -1138
Gouki is NOT overrated.

oh wait

I never said overrated; I said overpowered. Let's see basically every character introduced in Darkstalkers could basically destroy a solar system to whip out an entire universe.

Violent2Dope
I never said overrated; I said overpowered. Let's see basically every character introduced in Darkstalkers could basically destroy a solar system to whip out an entire universe. I don't know about that. I don't think B.B. Hood could even wipe out a planet.

shin_gear
I never said you stated they were overrated, either. Jedah can destroy a universe instantly. You want proof? Google Jedah ending and you'll see the proof.

And B.B. Hood's gun can one shot a planet easily.

Violent2Dope
I never said you stated they were overrated, either. Jedah can destroy a universe instantly. You want proof? Google Jedah ending and you'll see the proof. That was him eating the souls.

shin_gear
-Edit- 131

Violent2Dope
You're mocking DS now. no expression

ESB -1138
I never said you stated they were overrated, either. Jedah can destroy a universe instantly.

I take it you were joking then.

Gouki is NOT overrated.

oh wait

shin_gear
Oh sorry, I didn't know mentioning Jedah destroying a dimension in his ending was considered mocking. I am officially a Darkstalkers hater now. weep

Violent2Dope
Oh sorry, I didn't know mentioning Jedah destroying a dimension in his ending was considered mocking. I am officially a Darkstalkers hater now. weep I am mostly talking bout the B.B. Hood thing dude. And in his ending, it is shown that Jedah is eating the souls.

Remindme
Jedah IMO

I never said overrated; I said overpowered. Let's see basically every character introduced in Darkstalkers could basically destroy a solar system to whip out an entire universe.

Yet in game they fight in a small arena and break barely anything ^^' great logic isn't it?

shin_gear
Dude, they are HOLDING BACK...CApcom always makes their characters hold back otherwise they'll destroy the planet they're fighting on case point: Ryu and Gouki.

B.B. Hood one shotted a planet with her gun. Youtube B.B. Hood ending.

Remindme
I know I know, but it's still funny to think isn't it?

After all, who gets defeated when their holding back? ^^'

Violent2Dope
B.B. Hood one shotted a planet with her gun. Youtube B.B. Hood ending. Are you serious?

espiemerl
I don't know if I agree with anyone here, Jedah is strong but he isn't the strongest, and Solaris is a super-dimentional creature but he's not invincible either, but Solaris would probably beat Jedah, good match right there though. confused

Indeed it may even be a tie.

shin_gear
Impossible. No one could hope to have a .01% possibility of winning against Darkstalkers version of the anti-Christ.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Remindme
I know I know, but it's still funny to think isn't it?

After all, who gets defeated when their holding back? ^^' Pyron did. no expression Also, Solaris does not win cause he's a super dimensional being, you don't see me claiming Pyron wins cause he's T3h "BIG GODZOR" do you? Solaris is weak in combat, and that ghey having to fight him in past present and future thing is only applicable if Solaris can fuse time, and Jedah can just eat his soul before he does it.

shin_gear
As if Jedah has the need to eat his soul. Jedah just says "I win" and the fight would be over instantly.

Violent2Dope
As if Jedah has the need to eat his soul. Jedah just says "I win" and the fight would be over instantly. Of course.

espiemerl
Of course. not

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by espiemerl
not Jedah destroyed and remade the universe, and ate 33,000,000,000 souls, each with at least ten times the power it would take to bust a planet. Solaris cannot compare.

shin_gear
each with at least ten times the power it would take to bust a planet.Ok, you've said this at least 4 times in this thread. I think we got the point.

Edit: I'm 24 posts away from having 10,000 posts. 313

espiemerl
G00d 4U

Violent2Dope
And the winner: THE UNDEFEATED JEDAH!!!!

espiemerl

Sol Valentine
Jedah don't stand a chance against Zomulgustav

espiemerl
Who is that?

Sol Valentine
Ahem...

The God of VG Gods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Em Dot Bison
Jedah...Solaris can't kill him.

shin_gear
This is actually to see who would defeat who. Jedah was defeated before.

Violent2Dope
This is actually to see who would defeat who. Jedah was defeated before. When? Solaris was defeated before as well.

shin_gear
Jedah was defeated by Belial, who's supposedly a living dimension. Oh wait, that's what Solaris eats for lunch.

Violent2Dope
Jedah was defeated by Belial, who's supposedly a living dimension. Oh wait, that's what Solaris eats for lunch. No, Jedah wasn't. erm

shin_gear
According to Remo, MFer, etc., Jedah was defeated by someone...and then came back.

Violent2Dope
According to Remo, MFer, etc., Jedah was defeated by someone...and then came back. Then they were wrong.no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.