How retarded is this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rodgort
So yesterday, we had this thing called Spirit Night at my school, and the Jazz Band had to play, and since I'm in the Jazz Band I had to go. After our short 20 minute break because they screwed up the schedule entirely, there was a root beer chugging contest.

The Band Director joined in it, because he's always in contests that involving drinking soda. He started off good, going almost 1/4 of the way there until he realised what would happen if he kept drinking, so he handed it over to one of the Seniors nicknamed "Mike Bob".

Bob starts squeezing the bottle and chugging that root beer like a beast. Now, stupid as he was he ate a burrito for dinner. He couldn't hold in that much root beer, nor anyone else who was in the chugging contest. In the end, they all eventually puked up the soda, except for the junior who was also in the band. He took it slow and technically won, But he never finished the bottle.

We later found out they had given the students large 2L bottles. How anyone can chug a 2L fast without eventually being forced to throw it back is beyond me, which is why the band director was smart and stopped drinking. He knew if he kept going, he would be in Bob's place.

How retarded is this? My principal arranged all this, thinking high school kids, even a freshman could down that. erm

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Rodgort
So yesterday, we had this thing called Spirit Night at my school, and the Jazz Band had to play, and since I'm in the Jazz Band I had to go. After our short 20 minute break because they screwed up the schedule entirely, there was a root beer chugging contest.

The Band Director joined in it, because he's always in contests that involving drinking soda. He started off good, going almost 1/4 of the way there until he realised what would happen if he kept drinking, so he handed it over to one of the Seniors nicknamed "Mike Bob".

Bob starts squeezing the bottle and chugging that root beer like a beast. Now, stupid as he was he ate a burrito for dinner. He couldn't hold in that much root beer, nor anyone else who was in the chugging contest. In the end, they all eventually puked up the soda, except for the junior who was also in the band. He took it slow and technically won.

We later found out they had given the students large 2L bottles. How anyone can chug a 2L fast without eventually being forced to throw it back is beyond me, which is why the band director was smart and stopped drinking. He knew if he kept going, he would be in Bob's place.

How retarded is this? My principal arranged all this, thinking high school kids, even a freshman could down that. erm
Who are you? hanuts

..and yes, that is retarded. Are you sure you're attending an actual school.

Rodgort
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Who are you? hanuts

..and yes, that is retarded. Are you sure you're attending an actual school. I'm not surprised you asked that. I'm almost never in the OTF anymore.

Why my principal is retarded is beyond me. You'd need to ask him yourself. erm

Kelly_Bean
I'm not surprised you asked that. I'm almost never in the OTF anymore.

Why my principal is retarded is beyond me. You'd need to ask him yourself. erm
Yeah that's what I thought but I figured I'd be a smartass and ask.

Alrighty I'll ask him for you....

ADarksideJedi

Bob starts squeezing the bottle and chugging that root beer like a beast. Now, stupid as he was he ate a burrito for dinner. He couldn't hold in that much root beer, nor anyone else who was in the chugging contest. In the end, they all eventually puked up the soda, except for the junior who was also in the band. He took it slow and technically won, But he never finished the bottle.

THat is pretty sad.jm sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.