Goku vs. Pyron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violent2Dope
The other one got closed, so I decided to make this one. It is quite obvious that Pyron would curb Goku with no effort whatsoever, he is stronger, faster, bigger, smarter, more powerful, and a better fighter. Some people think Kid Buu can bust a galaxy, even tho said scene was not in the manga, and he didn't even do it in one shot. Pyron could pop a planet with his fingers like a pimple. Compare. Pyron ftw.

Oh, and don't report this, I know it will not be closed.

Darkstorm Zero
V2D.... Why did you revive this? You know it won't do anybody any good...

http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/attachments/month_0603/wtf_cat.jpg.w300h371_HeOTTJstzM5Z.jpg

yungz22
goku could destroy a plant with a ki blast also cause if vegeta did it in the sayian saga goku now could destroy a whole galaxy

Haruhi
Originally posted by yungz22
goku could destroy a plant with a ki blast also cause if vegeta did it in the sayian saga goku now could destroy a whole galaxy

That was filler crap. Never happened in canon. Goku is not a galaxy buster.

End of story. Pyron wins.

V2D = no point in adding insult to injury. It's been made painfully obvious that Pyron rapes Goku.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by yungz22
goku could destroy a plant with a ki blast also cause if vegeta did it in the sayian saga goku now could destroy a whole galaxy Bull, assumption based on nothing. Pyron can go far beyond lightspeed and could pop earth like it was a pimple, literally.

chickenlover98
he could just swat earth away. honestly this is pointless. i love watching phen embarrass himself but goku has no way to win. its rediculus

Endless Mike
If the last one was closed, what makes you think this one won't be?

chickenlover98
because he doesnt understand that phen is completely annoying and useless and he spams. then the mods get pissed at the spam and close the thread. very simple plot chart for you v2d

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Endless Mike
If the last one was closed, what makes you think this one won't be? The reason why the last thread and many other vs. threads were closed was because of the opening post, in my last one I simply said "So who wins". I didn't do that this time, I elaborated on my opinion, and stuffs. It will not be closed.

Remindme
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
The other one got closed, so I decided to make this one. It is quite obvious that Pyron would curb Goku with no effort whatsoever, he is stronger, faster, bigger, smarter, more powerful, and a better fighter. Some people think Kid Buu can bust a galaxy, even tho said scene was not in the manga, and he didn't even do it in one shot. Pyron could pop a planet with his fingers like a pimple. Compare. Pyron ftw.

The different between us V2D i try to avoid making a thread where i feel i KNOW the answer stick out tongue

chickenlover98
he's proving phens a retard. notice how phen isnt posting?

Violent2Dope
Oh, he will, he actually believes his own bullshit.

chickenlover98
well duh, he's deluded. he thinks goku's god. goku is awesome. guess what, still not up there with the real power players, ie superman prime, galactus antimonitor PYRON just to name a few

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by chickenlover98
well duh, he's deluded. he thinks goku's god. goku is awesome. guess what, still not up there with the real power players, ie superman prime, galactus antimonitor PYRON just to name a few And the list goes on.
1. Jedah Dohma(destroyed and remade universe, from same game Pyron is from)
2. Demitri Maximov(Same game Pyron is from)
3. Beyonder
4. Living Tribunal
5. KOSMOS

Endless Mike
And of course Dark Schneider, as Akuki and I have proven to him over and over again

Violent2Dope
I am about to go check the results in their battlezone.

Haruhi
And the list goes on.
1. Jedah Dohma(destroyed and remade universe, from same game Pyron is from)
2. Demitri Maximov(Same game Pyron is from)
3. Beyonder
4. Living Tribunal
5. KOSMOS

Forgot Morrigan. =P

Yeah... he even thought Goku could take down L-sama... an OMNIPOTENT BEING who creates and destroys MULTIVERSES with less effort than it takes for people to breathe.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Haruhi
Forgot Morrigan. =P

Yeah... he even thought Goku could take down L-sama... an OMNIPOTENT BEING who creates and destroys MULTIVERSES with less effort than it takes for people to breathe. By L-Sama, I hope you don't mean the Lord of Nightmares?

Vvendeta
Ok now I know a little more about Pyron and Darkstalkers
ozHUqhBXLbo
Kh_GDytNinA

Vvendeta
And I know there is 2 versions, one is good and one is crap.
o2V5MQG7lYI
PagO9qq8C5o

Violent2Dope
Actually, the good one(the one that is not the American cartoon) is from the OVA, which displays Pyron's fighting style and attacks, but is much weaker than canon Pyron, tho one funny thing to not is he is still much faster than any DBZ character. He flew around the earth a few times in seconds. Canon Pyron flew from the other side of the universe in 3 years.

Ozone
Didn't Pyron originate in a video game?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Ozone
Didn't Pyron originate in a video game? Yepperz, but he appeared in an anime.

espiemerl
If you knew it was gonna get closed, then why did you even bother posting this?

Yoshi Paradise

ermm Since this is the opening post, you need to change the title of this thread to something else.

Yepperz, but he appeared in an anime.

Well, he's a video game character since he originated in a video game.

Yoshi Paradise
-Edit-

Violent2Dope
Wtf? This thread has been dead for almost a month! Also, I knew it WOULDN'T get closed.

Yoshi Paradise
It should have never opened.

It's pointless.

BradBalboa
well to be honest i now next to nothing about this pyron gut but, from watching those vids and a couple on you tube, i didnt see anything that showed him being stronger than Goku no planet destroying no immense spped, well pretty fast and the anime looked awsome

superchron
U should read up a bit on Pyron, he's pretty badass

BradBalboa
Originally posted by superchron
U should read up a bit on Pyron, he's pretty badass

what would you reccommend ?? wikiepedia ??

or you tube i dont even now what this darkstalker thing is a series or an anime movie ??

superchron
Originally posted by BradBalboa
what would you reccommend ?? wikiepedia ??

or you tube i dont even now what this darkstalker thing is a series or an anime movie ??
First try wiki, then look for youtube links and clips

Dark-Jaxx
He has done this:

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee224/Pyronftw/01.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee224/Pyronftw/02.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee224/Pyronftw/03.jpg
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee224/Pyronftw/04.jpg

BradBalboa
well in Gt Goku is alot stronger than Buu ( absorbed Gohan etc..) who nearly destroyed all the universe when he got pissed, and started to realse his energy and he would have destroyed everything if vegito hadnt stopped him, so goku could be deemed a universe buster, its just DBZ never had a multiverse, if it did then the could ve done things like DC comics but the cloests it gets its time travl THATS IT !!

Plus iv been looking into this pyron guyhes pretty cool, but soo far i aint seen nothing that would convince me he could beat Goku

superchron
well in Gt Goku sialot stronger than Buu ( absorbed Gohan etc..) who nearly destroyed all the universe when he got pissed, and started to realse his energy and he would have destroyed everything if vegito hadnt stopped him, so goku could be deemed a universe buster, its just DBZ never had a multiverse, if it did then the could ve done things like DC comics but the cloests it gets its time travl THATS IT !!

1. Most of that is filler

2. GT is not canon

3. GT is very inconsistent like Goku getting impaled by a flagpole, and barely being able to move a city all at SS4

BradBalboa
1. Most of that is filler

2. GT is not canon

3. GT is very inconsistent like Goku getting impaled by a flagpole, and barely being able to move a city all at SS4

As far as i know buu nearly ripping apart the universe isnt filler

Pluis wen did goku get impaled by a flagpole ??
Do you mean at the end of the episode "Enter the one-star Dragon" ??

where at the end goku is seen hanging upsidedown with a pole threw his pants leg, ?? cause it didnt go threw his leg just his pants

Dark-Jaxx
well in Gt Goku is alot stronger than Buu ( absorbed Gohan etc..) who nearly destroyed all the universe when he got pissed, and started to realse his energy and he would have destroyed everything if vegito hadnt stopped him, so goku could be deemed a universe buster, its just DBZ never had a multiverse, if it did then the could ve done things like DC comics but the cloests it gets its time travl THATS IT !!

Plus iv been looking into this pyron guyhes pretty cool, but soo far i aint seen nothing that would convince me he could beat Goku .....ALL of that was noncanon.

dvampire
Pyron wins. If you still think Goku wins after seeing those scans Dark-Jaxx posted, then you're stupid and a fanboy.

BradBalboa
Originally posted by dvampire
Pyron wins. If you still think Goku wins after seeing those scans Dark-Jaxx posted, then you're stupid and a fanboy.

well goku has faced planet eaters before weather it was connon or not ( which is really starting to piss me off!)i admit pyrons powerful but im not convinced yet

and i aint no fanboy

Kento
As far as i know buu nearly ripping apart the universe isnt filler
It was filler. It wasn't in the manga...Heck about 3/4th of Vegetto vs Buu was nothing but filler in the anime.

dvampire
well goku has faced planet eaters before weather it was connon or not ( which is really starting to piss me off!)i admit pyrons powerful but im not convinced yet

and i aint no fanboy

If you still think Goku can beat Pyron, then you're stupid and a fanboy.

Dark-Jaxx
Goku has never faced a planet eater.

BradBalboa
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Goku has never faced a planet eater.

Thats where your worng, meta cooler and the big gete star !! haha and i now its from a movie so ill probably get 50 people bitching to me saying its nocanon but still he HAS faced a planet eater

chickenlover98
Thats where your worng, meta cooler and the big gete star !! haha and i now its from a movie so ill probably get 50 people bitching to me saying its nocanon but still he HAS faced a planet eater completely uncanon. hell we dont even know what timeline thats in.

Dark-Jaxx
Thats where your worng, meta cooler and the big gete star !! haha and i now its from a movie so ill probably get 50 people bitching to me saying its nocanon but still he HAS faced a planet eater Uncanon, and the Big Gete Star barely amounts to Pyron's eyelid.

King Kandy
Thats where your worng, meta cooler and the big gete star !! haha and i now its from a movie so ill probably get 50 people bitching to me saying its nocanon but still he HAS faced a planet eater
I'll accept that if you can tell me when Cooler's first appearance is supposed to take place.

chickenlover98
Originally posted by King Kandy
I'll accept that if you can tell me when Cooler's first appearance is supposed to take place. if i had to place it, id put it during the three years they were preparing for the androids maybe

King Kandy
Nope. In that movie Goku still can only achieve Super-Saiyajin through anger. After he gets back to Earth he can do it at will.

chickenlover98
Nope. In that movie Goku still can only achieve Super-Saiyajin through anger. After he gets back to Earth he can do it at will. iactually havent seen that particular movie. ill rewatch it

Akuma Killer
Goku can't win, every thing Goku can do, Pyron can do. He would literally eat Goku.

BradBalboa
Coolers first apperace is a what if, to what if instead of training for 3 years with the basic though of "well Dr Gero hasnt done anything wrong yet, so we cant kill him" the z fighters break into his bunker kill him and the two sleaping unfiished androids 17nd 18

Ridley_Prime
Eh, from what I recall, Cooler's first appearance was when he was watching Frieza blow up planet Vegeta and being disgusted at Frieza's ridiculous laughter or somethin', but whatever. stick out tongue

And yeah. The Big Gete Star hardly compares to Pyron, at all erm, though I suppose it counts as a planet eater nonetheless, but too bad it's not canon.

King Kandy
Coolers first apperace is a what if, to what if instead of training for 3 years with the basic though of "well Dr Gero hasnt done anything wrong yet, so we cant kill him" the z fighters break into his bunker kill him and the two sleaping unfiished androids 17nd 18
Well the big problem here is that by the time Goku has arrived on Earth, he ALREADY can control his transformations, which he can't do in this film.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Eh, from what I recall, Cooler's first appearance was when he was watching Frieza blow up planet Vegeta and being disgusted at Frieza's ridiculous laughter or somethin', but whatever. stick out tongue

And yeah. The Big Gete Star hardly compares to Pyron, at all erm, though I suppose it counts as a planet eater nonetheless, but too bad it's not canon.
Plus Goku didn't even fight the big gete star itself... all he did was fight cooler while he was in control of it. In fact, the star had created soldiers easily capable of defeating Goku.

superchron
exactly Meta-Coolers army>>SS3 Goku>>>>>Cooler who controlled the star> SS1 goku

Thats how I see it

chickenlover98
exactly Meta-Coolers army>>SS3 Goku>>>>>Cooler who controlled the star> SS1 goku

Thats how I see it ssj 3 rapes meta collers army instantly. if he doesnt give the big gete star time to adjust then he instawins

superchron
each 1 in Cooler Army= SS1 Goku and SS1 Vegeta.

Seriously, Goku wouldn't go down easy but and 1000's of Meta Coolers would take him down

chickenlover98
each 1 in Cooler Army= SS1 Goku and SS1 Vegeta.

Seriously, Goku wouldn't go down easy but and 1000's of Meta Coolers would take him down ummm no. he just does 1 big azz blast. please thats easy as shit. umake it sound like they can hit him.

superchron
Uhhhhhhhhh ya, He knew instant transmission

Dark-Jaxx
Hey, I have a Pyron question, I have heard people say Pyron wears galaxies for rings? Where did that theory come from?

Classic NES
Hey, I have a Pyron question, I have heard people say Pyron wears galaxies for rings? Where did that theory come from?

Misinterpretations

Pyron only wore planets as rings.

EvilAngel
Wearing galaxies for rings is outta this world

Yeah, that was lame, and a crap. But you know what. Totally worth it cool

Ridley_Prime
Plus Goku didn't even fight the big gete star itself... all he did was fight cooler while he was in control of it. In fact, the star had created soldiers easily capable of defeating Goku.
Yep.

ssj 3 rapes meta collers army instantly.
Uh, no.

quoted from the movie:
"My body is constantly monitered by the Big Gete Star's main computer. Any injury I might suffer is instantly detected and repaired, and any flaws in my design that allowed the injury are corrected."

if he doesnt give the big gete star time to adjust then he instawins
Goku and Vegeta tried that against him in the movie, and he still regenerated cool (into 1000 Meta Coolers no less).

Face it. SSJ3 Goku would eventually get overwhelmed against an army of Meta Coolers, especially considering that Goku never could stay at SSJ3 for long without getting fatigued.

Uhhhhhhhhh ya, He knew instant transmission
That too.

Dark-Jaxx
In all seriousness...what is stopping SSJ3 Goku from just, you know, BLOWING IT UP!?

superchron
Actually, for some reason, the planet itself seamed a lot more durable, It got hit by Cooler's death ball and nothing happened whatsoever

Ridley_Prime
In all seriousness...what is stopping SSJ3 Goku from just, you know, BLOWING IT UP!?
The planet? Well, Goku can't breathe in space for one thing.

Actually, for some reason, the planet itself seamed a lot more durable, It got hit by Cooler's death ball and nothing happened whatsoever
Exactly.

superchron
On an even Playing field with the Cooler army, Goku loses 9/10.

I give him 1 win because I feel bad for how bad an ass whuppin he'll get

Dark-Jaxx
The planet? Well, Goku can't breathe in space for one thing. No, the Big Gete Star.

King Kandy
It's made out of the same stuff as Meta-Cooler, and Goku had a tough time damaging him.

Ridley_Prime
It's made out of the same stuff as Meta-Cooler, and Goku had a tough time damaging him.
Yep. cool

Dark-Jaxx
It's made out of the same stuff as Meta-Cooler, and SSJ Goku had a tough time killing him. Fixed.

chickenlover98
Fixed. thank you

superchron
Actually it took Goku and Vegeta going all out to put down 1 of the thousands of Meta Coolers

chickenlover98
Actually it took Goku and Vegeta going all out to put down 1 of the thousands of Meta Coolers and this changes the fact they were ssj 1 how?

superchron
Thousands of SS1's with instant Transmision and Evolution>>>SS3 Goku

chickenlover98
Thousands of SS1's with instant Transmision and Evolution>>>SS3 Goku if they dont get back up or modificaions from the big gete star, then goku ssj3 rapes them all

Ridley_Prime
if they dont get back up or modificaions from the big gete star, then goku ssj3 rapes them all
They'll always get back-up/modifications from the Big Gete Star, so no. SSJ3 Goku doesn't rape them.

chickenlover98
They'll always get back-up/modifications from the Big Gete Star, so no. SSJ3 Goku doesn't rape them. ok fine wanna play it like that? goku having priorly fought them instantly blow up the big gete star and then fights the army leaving them without modification or back up. so there

superchron
The fight takes place on neautral ground, meaning no blowing up the star.

Seriously, Like the Cooler's would let him blow up the Ghetti star anyway roll eyes (sarcastic)

You need to stop dick-riding Goku

chickenlover98
The fight takes place on neautral ground, meaning no blowing up the star.

Seriously, Like the Cooler's would let him blow up the Ghetti star anyway roll eyes (sarcastic)

You need to stop dick-riding Goku you need to stop being a retard. like ssj 1 beings could keep up with ssj3. he doesnt need them to let him, he does it because of his superior strength and speed. and im not dick-riding huim im stating the ****ing facts. stop tryin to always make goku lose

King Kandy
SSJ Goku<ONE Meta-Cooler

And yet somehow you want us to believe that SSJ3 Goku> THOUSANDS of Meta-Coolers.

superchron
He would beat them one on one but wouldn't beat them as an army. He would get overwelmed.....

chickenlover98
SSJ Goku<ONE Meta-Cooler

And yet somehow you want us to believe that SSJ3 Goku> THOUSANDS of Meta-Coolers. ok maybe ur not seeing it. ssj 3 goku could make 1 blast that will kill them all instantly. i dont see how u dont get it. the power increase they get is exponential. itd be easy as ****

superchron
It's not 1000's of times stronger. Hence the dickriding comment

King Kandy
ok maybe ur not seeing it. ssj 3 goku could make 1 blast that will kill them all instantly. i dont see how u dont get it. the power increase they get is exponential. itd be easy as ****
I agree he'd be stronger, but not Thousands of times stronger...

chickenlover98
I agree he'd be stronger, but not Thousands of times stronger... e doesnt need to be a thousand times stronger thats the beauty of it. he can take out sections easily. and he can CLEARLY dodge all their attacks because hes so much faster. thats why i give this to goku

superchron
What's to stop all the Meta Coolers from ITing up his ass, seriously, Goku is faster but it doesn't matter how fast he is when he's outnumbered so badly. Gok is not fast enough to avoid all of them at the same time

chickenlover98
What's to stop all the Meta Coolers from ITing up his ass, seriously, Goku is faster but it doesn't matter how fast he is when he's outnumbered so badly. Gok is not fast enough to avoid all of them at the same time yes he is..wtf are you talking about. and u make it sound like goku cant IT himself. plus he can it while attacking we saw him do it vs cell. he just IT's away and blasts the living crap out of them

superchron
yes he is..wtf are you talking about. and u make it sound like goku cant IT himself. plus he can it while attacking we saw him do it vs cell. he just IT's away and blasts the living crap out of them

This posts embodies all that is wrong with debating DBZ characters

Ridley_Prime
like ssj 1 beings could keep up with ssj3.
Meta Cooler can, actually.

*quotes from the movie again*

"My body is constantly monitered by the Big Gete Star's main computer. Any injury I might suffer is instantly detected and repaired, and any flaws in my design that allowed the injury are corrected."

Thus, any damage SSJ3 Goku does to him would get repaired, and if SSJ3 tries the same thing against him again, it won't work, so Meta Cooler would eventually overwhelm him.

Goku can't beat him without Vegeta.

ssj 3 goku could make 1 blast that will kill them all instantly.
Right roll eyes (sarcastic)...

chickenlover98
Meta Cooler can, actually.

*quotes from the movie again*

Thus, any damage SSJ3 Goku does to him would get repaired, and if SSJ3 tries the same thing against him again, it won't work, so Meta Cooler would eventually overwhelm him.

Goku can't beat him without Vegeta.

Right roll eyes (sarcastic)... in this scenario goku already fought meta cooler. therefore he'll just blow up the big ete star and then kill them all, like i said

Classic NES
SSJ3 Losing to metal cooler, WTF?

SHM
Why this thread is still alive?

Jin Saotome
So this means Meta Coola can beat Majin Buu. lol

BradBalboa
look guys ssj3 goku could whoop meta cooler easy no matter how many there are ! anyways this is Goku vs PYRON !! not meta cooler

Who else?
LOL, meta Cooler needed some damn space contraption or Death Ball to destroy/eat the planet. SS Goku can blow up the world with a decent Kamehameha Wave.

Meta Cooler is equal to regular Cooler, there is just more of them and he's got the Gete Star.

The guy could just do a Kamehameha and blow up the planet they're are fighting on.

Just imagine SS3 Goku doing a Super Kaioken...

King Kandy
Originally posted by Who else?
Meta Cooler is equal to regular Cooler, there is just more of them and he's got the Gete Star.
He's above regular Cooler. Regular Cooler lost to an inexperienced SSJ, but Meta-Cooler took on two at once and they just barely beat him.

shinGouki
i dont know im new here but goku and pyron are both some pretty bad muther fukers, pyron can destroy planets and shyt but then again so can goku if he wanted to, but pyron was killed by stupid ass morgan or lilithmorgan-web ,or what ever her name is that was kinda gay, but ithink they would kill each other the they would bring them back with the dragon ballz, and pyron would be good so then they could do a fusion ha! yipppeeee right next to the black cherry milk corn cakes!! yayyyy!

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by shinGouki
i dont know im new here but goku and pyron are both some pretty bad muther fukers, pyron can destroy planets and shyt but then again so can goku if he wanted to, but pyron was killed by stupid ass morgan or lilithmorgan-web ,or what ever her name is that was kinda gay, but ithink they would kill each other the they would bring them back with the dragon ballz, and pyron would be good so then they could do a fusion ha! yipppeeee right next to the black cherry milk corn cakes!! yayyyy! Not only was this post extremely dumb...but most of what you said was wrong...

DolX1
Goku wins, hands down!

Wil7
Pyron eats planets. Pyron steps on Goku because he didn't see him.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by DolX1
Goku wins, hands down! How? Pyron's fist is bigger than what the strongest blast in DBZ can destroy.

DolX1
How? Pyron's fist is bigger than what the strongest blast in DBZ can destroy.

Size matters not!

Dark-Jaxx
Okay then, how will Goku kill Pyron? smile

DolX1
Okay then, how will Goku kill Pyron? smile

Put the shen on him!

Dark-Jaxx
Shenron! Shenron cannot kill people.

Fail.

DolX1
Shenron cannot kill people.

Fail.

No fail yet, That don't matter! Shenron aint got to be the killa.

Dark-Jaxx
No fail yet, That don't matter! Shenron aint got to be the killa. ...Pyron just kills Shenron then...erm

DolX1
...Pyron just kills Shenron then...erm

Hehe.....

Dark-Jaxx
What?

DolX1
What?

Hahahahaha........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DolX1
Hahahahaha........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just being funny. Shenron can't die.

Dark-Jaxx
Piccolo in Dragonball killed him with a mouth beam. no expression

King Kandy
I love how DolX just spews one platitude after another instead of debating.

Endless Mike
I wish I could join in on this beatdown, but I don't know enough about Darkstalkers

DolX1
I love how DolX just spews one platitude after another instead of debating.

You do?........ I wouldn't be putting it in if didn't have any meaning to it.

atv2
If Pyron's so powerful why did it take him over 2 million years to conquer a system that he still trying to do?

Yoshi Paradise
I'm very surprised that this thread is still open.

BradBalboa
me too, seems just about every thread involving DBZ gets cancalled these days =/

Man of Violence
Pyron...

BradBalboa
naa Goku ftw !!!
Genki Dama>>>Pyron !!

DolX1
Goku can go SSJ3 or above and let out the great Dragon Fist!

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by atv2
If Pyron's so powerful why did it take him over 2 million years to conquer a system that he still trying to do? Lol you know nothing about Pyron or DS.

Pyron by the time he came to Earth had already devoured countless planets and visited many galaxies. A system? Lol what? GTFO with your ignorant bullshit.

Genki Dama is laughable compared to Pyron. It took a severely amped Genki Dama along with a blast from SSJ to push it to kill Kid Buu, Goku does not have the luxury of speaking to Earth and having the entire planet's population give him their energy.

It has never killed anything else.

The Super Dragon Fist does not even exist in Dragonball Z's canon, and...It has no feats comparable to Pyron.

dvampire
Goku can go SSJ3 or above and let out the great Dragon Fist!

And still die!

Pyron wins this battle easy.

DolX1
Originally posted by dvampire
And still die!

Pyron wins this battle easy.

Really........?

DolX1
Lol you know nothing about Pyron or DS.

Pyron by the time he came to Earth had already devoured countless planets and visited many galaxies. A system? Lol what? GTFO with your ignorant bullshit.

Genki Dama is laughable compared to Pyron. It took a severely amped Genki Dama along with a blast from SSJ to push it to kill Kid Buu, Goku does not have the luxury of speaking to Earth and having the entire planet's population give him their energy.

The Super Dragon Fist does not even exist in Dragonball Z's canon, and...It has no feats comparable to Pyron.

Why Earth? Why did it take him so long? Why did he have so much difficulty, He was defeated by a people that had a lesser power than what you've claimed on him to have?

DolX1
Also don't underestimate the power of Shenron. He grew in power since the time of his death like Goku did. Although it was true that King Piccolo killed him in one mouth blast in Dragonball.. In GT, Piccolo is much more powerful than his evil counter-part daddy and he could not stand up against a 7th of Shenron. Shenron isn't weak!!!! G.O.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dark-Jaxx
Why Earth? Why did it take him so long? Why did he have so much difficulty, He was defeated by a people that had a lesser power than what you've claimed on him to have? He was only there a day, Earth contained the strongest fighters of any planet he visited, and he limited his own power level to a mortal, corporal form, to "play by Earth's rules", otherwise he could have just vaped the planet.

And Shenron is only as strong as Dende is(not very), and GT is noncanon.

k1Lla441

Wait, what i dont get is, why, if it was quite "obvious" that pyron was gonna win, make this thread again? you make absolutely no sense, whatsoever.

Its as if i said " ya know what, just for the fun of it, lets make another off topic forum. itll be cool" There was no point for this thread. Pyron kills, end of story.

DolX1
What Pyron can do is nothing out of Goku's reach. Goku has taken on all kinds of enemies and has overcame them. Piccolo,Vegeta,Frieza,Cell,and Buu. Speaking of Buu, when he transformed into Piccolo-Buu after the Gotenks fusion went out, Goku was calm. As for Shenron, if he wanted to, he could gain immortality to last with Pyron if needed. That bit about him gaining power only equivalent to Dende. I know Dende is one of the weaker characters, but Goku got all of his strength back when he had to finish Kid Buu. That's more power than Dende ever had. Ive saw clips from the Cartoon series and I've seen the anime and still Goku could match him.

Darth Raizen
Lol you know nothing about Pyron or DS.

Actually, if you read the manga a bit more, it was not just earth, but also the people of Namek, and also those from Other World giving their energy to Goku to form the Spirit Bomb.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by k1Lla441
Wait, what i dont get is, why, if it was quite "obvious" that pyron was gonna win, make this thread again? you make absolutely no sense, whatsoever.

Its as if i said " ya know what, just for the fun of it, lets make another off topic forum. itll be cool" There was no point for this thread. Pyron kills, end of story. You do realise you are talking to a banned member right? no expression

Dark-Jaxx
What Pyron can do is nothing out of Goku's reach. Goku has taken on all kinds of enemies and has overcame them. Piccolo,Vegeta,Frieza,Cell,and Buu. Speaking of Buu, when he transformed into Piccolo-Buu after the Gotenks fusion went out, Goku was calm. As for Shenron, if he wanted to, he could gain immortality to last with Pyron if needed. That bit about him gaining power only equivalent to Dende. I know Dende is one of the weaker characters, but Goku got all of his strength back when he had to finish Kid Buu. That's more power than Dende ever had. Ive saw clips from the Cartoon series and I've seen the anime and still Goku could match him. Pyron can eat planets, and have them orbit his fingers like he was a star. He can manipulate matter and energy at a planetary level at the very least. No one Goku has fought is on the level of Pyron's foot.

So? Buu is nothing to Pyron, no point.

Shenron would be dead. And he doesn't get Shenron in this fight. He can't use him.

The dragon's only have as much power as who created them, fact.

Cartoon series? You mean the noncanon Darkstalkers cartoon series, which is an abomination of Darkstalkers in the eyes of all DS fans?

leonheartmm
again, why did pyron lose to demitri?

Jugglenaut
Originally posted by leonheartmm
again, why did pyron lose to demitri? He jobbed? PIS? Pyron would have ****ing crushed him if he didn't turn into a human sized form. Oh yeah, Goku's PIS is worse than Pyron's.

jalek moye
again, why did pyron lose to demitri?
because he limited him self to the point where he would be beatable

Dark-Jaxx
again, why did pyron lose to demitri? Maybe because Pyron lowered his power and body to a mortal, planetary level so the fight between him and the Darkstalkers would be more sporting?

leonheartmm
so that now demitri has absorbed pyron, he shud exhibit the same power levels right?

oh wait, does the size equal to the strength? lol

Dark-Jaxx
He should exhibit the same powerlevels of the mortal Pyron Demitri fought, yes, added to his own power.

Pyron lowered his power to about the level of a powerful A class Darkstalker, as Demitri even notes that when he fought Pyron he was a worthy opponent, and Pyron simply by releasing his energies could sever the hold Bishamon's armor had over him(they were linked by body, mind, and soul), and Bishamon is a B+ Darkstalker.

Pyron at full power could have soloed the entire dimension of Makai and devoured it.

And no, size does not necessarily correlate to his power.

leonheartmm
^so basically, you have next to nuthing, other than size to positively show that pyron was depowered as much as u say.

Dark-Jaxx
^so basically, you have next to nuthing, other than size to positively show that pyron was depowered as much as u say. No, it was stated.

DolX1
Pyron can be touched, Pyron can get hit and Not only did he get defeated by Demitri but Donovan did damage to him too.

leonheartmm
No, it was stated.

and yet all his on panel feats dont even come close. and where was it stated, can u give me a quote?

Dark-Jaxx
Pyron can be touched, Pyron can get hit and Not only did he get defeated by Demitri but Donovan did damage to him too. Donavan(amped btw) in the OVA beat Pyron by opening a black hole literally inside his chest, making his body collapse in on itself...No one in DBZ has that kinda power. And then there is the fact that Pyron was PISed to lose in the OVA, you would know that if you knew what happened. And then there is the fact that that was mortal Pyron...

Leon, I'll find the quote when I get back from school.

BradBalboa
Like i said, Genki Dama>>>>Pyron !!!
Gogeta>>> Pyron
Majin Buu>>>>Pyron
Janemba>>>Pyron
Broly>>>>Pyron
Hatachyack>>>>Pyron
Hirudergarn>>>Pyron

DolX1
Donavan(amped btw) in the OVA beat Pyron by opening a black hole literally inside his chest, making his body collapse in on itself...No one in DBZ has that kinda power. And then there is the fact that Pyron was PISed to lose in the OVA, you would know that if you knew what happened. And then there is the fact that that was mortal Pyron...

So?! What about the hole. Maybe they ain't got but sure how to handle it!

leonheartmm
Donavan(amped btw) in the OVA beat Pyron by opening a black hole literally inside his chest, making his body collapse in on itself...No one in DBZ has that kinda power. And then there is the fact that Pyron was PISed to lose in the OVA, you would know that if you knew what happened. And then there is the fact that that was mortal Pyron...

dont tell me ur in highschool.........

Dark-Jaxx
Like i said, Genki Dama>>>>Pyron !!!
Gogeta>>> Pyron
Majin Buu>>>>Pyron
Janemba>>>Pyron
Broly>>>>Pyron
Hatachyack>>>>Pyron
Hirudergarn>>>Pyron Based on nothing.

Dark-Jaxx
So?! What about the hole. Maybe they ain't got but sure how to handle it! Show me Goku or any DBZ character handling a black hole and then talk to me.

Oh wait...They would never be in a position to have to handle a black hole, cause they can't enter space. laughing out loud

Dark-Jaxx
dont tell me ur in highschool......... Yes, I am.

Now, if you are going to play the bullshit,"LOL U KNO NUTHIN U JUST A KID!"

Lemme put it this way.

My spelling and grammar skills are far superior to your own judging by our posts, mine are coherent, your posts are not.

My debate record greatly usurps yours, I am generally considered one of the better debaters in game vs., a forum you visit as well.

I am a better person.

I am sexier.

So yeah, despite being in highschool, my uber haxx>>>Your haxx.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>