The Heartbreak Kid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Discos
nope, not a Shawn Michaels documentary but Ben Stillers new movie which was out a couple of weeks ago in the UK.

Now, I have on 2 occasions failed to watch this movie - went to see it on Friday but the internet gave me the wrong viewing times and I was 45minutes late which was a waste of a journey
- second time was on Tuesday when I went to the city but came home after an hour as I was dying with the flu (sort of getting all better now).

the same dudes that directed the SOMETHING ABOUT MARY movie and I hear that they are using the same material they did 10 years ago and its supposed to be stupid.

Typical love comedy type situations - guy wants love, guy marries first person they see, THEN finds his actual love later on.

Wondered if any of you guys seen it and what you thought, I am going to see it on....Saturday smile

Discos - is this movie rated 18?

SelphieT
I don't remember off hand if it was rated 17/18, but it's either that, or "Pg-13".

I'm so sick of Ben Stiller movies. I will not see this.

Discos
as chance would have it, I decided to get off my lazy bones and head to see this movie tonight.

I actually liked it more than I expected, cool cool.

now I know why its a little higher rated, a bit of boobies and sex scenes but there is a scene where it is just sick....and not the jackass kind of sick, this wasn't funny and ruined a portion of the film.

stiller gets stung by a jellyfish and his wife pees over his back infront of people at a beach, yet not before pulling down her trousers and revealing the most hairiest bush ever with a hoop ring, WTF?

SelphieT
Originally posted by Discos
as chance would have it, I decided to get off my lazy bones and head to see this movie tonight.

I actually liked it more than I expected, cool cool.

now I know why its a little higher rated, a bit of boobies and sex scenes but there is a scene where it is just sick....and not the jackass kind of sick, this wasn't funny and ruined a portion of the film.

stiller gets stung by a jellyfish and his wife pees over his back infront of people at a beach, yet not before pulling down her trousers and revealing the most hairiest bush ever with a hoop ring, WTF?

......that's weird. Now I want to see it just to see that scene.

VenomCarnage21
I really hate love movies where the guy realizes the woman of his dreams is a nightmare. I like Ben Stiller, but I'll pass.

And why does he look like he's in his fifties?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Not one of Stiller's best, but nonetheless, very funny and good.

Discos
yeah I dont know if thats stillers actual hair or the new hollywood "in thing" by having grey highlights, weird.

Doubt I will ever watch the movie again unless its on TV and I happen to flick by it midway through.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.