What Is The Best Kekkei Genkai In Naruto (bloodline Traits)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST BLOODLINE TRAIT. IF YOU COULD MAKE A BLOODLINE TRAIT WHAT WOULD IT BE confused

Remindme
Mangekyou Sharingan

grey fox
Technically the Rinnegan is the best , considering it pretty much is the originator of all ninjitsu.

Magee
Sharingan seems to be the most versatile if the user is gifted like Itachi or Sasuke, deffinatley the best eye technique except for maybe Peins.

Violent2Dope
Sharingan.

Kento
Kimimaro's bloodline is the best to me. Able to turn my bones as hard as steal and use them as weapons would be awesome.

Haruhi
Byakuyan. Lets me see through peoples clothes. And walls.

King Kandy
Mangekyou Sharingan. Rinnegan might be better, but it doesn't have many feats to go by yet.

Blax_Hydralisk
****** Sharingan.

leonheartmm
mangekyo shaaringan is godly. but the power of rinnegan hasnt been shown yet. i dunno, i really like all of em. haku's ice ability seems awesome. as does kimimaru's bone pulse. byakugen is not as great as the other doujutsu but its still good. mukotan i never really liked too much even though it is very powerful. im still undecided on diedara's explosive clay though. it can be cool at times but then again it isnt. im really looking forward to the next chapter where rinnegan is released.

Hinaru
Byakugan.

GEEKiN
Sharingan

Baconator
Sakon's.I would go in someone's body and mess with their insides.

Blax_Hydralisk
Sharingan. It is > all bloodlimits shown so far.

Csdabest
Sharigan is cool. But I loved Haku's Ice Mirror. To me it could kill a skilled Sharigan user.

Symmetric Chaos
Rinnegan probably will be. Right now it's clearly Sharingan.

yungz22
i say the bones because it would be perfect for real life tAIJUTSU ALL U HAVE TO DO IS HARDIN UR BONES SO YOU CANT FEEL THE PUNCH

chickenlover98
Originally posted by yungz22
i say the bones because it would be perfect for real life tAIJUTSU ALL U HAVE TO DO IS HARDIN UR BONES SO YOU CANT FEEL THE PUNCH

yes u can dumbass. r nerves are in your muscles not your bones retard. read a book for once jesus christ

psycho gundam
dude, a gun beats all kekkei genkai.........

leonheartmm
^so ignorant.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Rinnegan probably will be. Right now it's clearly Sharingan.

I dunno the Rin'negan seems to have an Agent Smith thing going on. That would be handy...

But yeah, as for now i stand by my original choice Mangekyou Sharingan is truly something else.

Dustin [Tsure]
I say Byakugan is better than Sharingan. Sharingan does originate from Byukugan after all.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Dustin
I say Byakugan is better than Sharingan. Sharingan does originate from Byukugan after all.

Maybe so, and if you're up agaisnt more than one it probably is, after all it gives you a 360 degree sight.

But one on one, An eye that visually reveals the next moment of your opponent is pretty unbeatable. Add in the copy feature, IMO that puts Sharingan above the Byakugan

Dustin [Tsure]
Originally posted by EvilAngel
Maybe so, and if you're up agaisnt more than one it probably is, after all it gives you a 360 degree sight.

But one on one, An eye that visually reveals the next moment of your opponent is pretty unbeatable. Add in the copy feature, IMO that puts Sharingan above the Byakugan No way. You have to remember the Byakugan is of Taijutsu. Sharingan can only keep up or "predict" oponents moves is because of the chakra being used by genjutsu and or ninjutsu. Sharingan cannot keep up with the speed of Taijutsu because it uses minimal to no chakra. They can see the moves but they don't have enough reaction time. If it were one on one, Byakugan would win. Hands down.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by leonheartmm
^so ignorant. just kidding. mokuton is the best, maybe not as deadly but the most respectful

Akuma Killer
Byakugan

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Dustin
No way. You have to remember the Byakugan is of Taijutsu. Sharingan can only keep up or "predict" oponents moves is because of the chakra being used by genjutsu and or ninjutsu. Sharingan cannot keep up with the speed of Taijutsu because it uses minimal to no chakra. They can see the moves but they don't have enough reaction time. If it were one on one, Byakugan would win. Hands down.
Hahaha, NO

Kyuubi Chakra Naruto, the same one that defeated Neji a Byakugan Prodigy, got completely thrashed by Sasuke with the mature Sharingan.

Speed is something the Sharingan has been PROVEN to counter relatively easily

Dustin [Tsure]
Originally posted by EvilAngel
Hahaha, NO

Kyuubi Chakra Naruto, the same one that defeated Neji a Byakugan Prodigy, got completely thrashed by Sasuke with the mature Sharingan.

Speed is something the Sharingan has been PROVEN to counter relatively easily You must remember that Sasuke was at a higher level than Neji when batteling. I'm sure if Neji had the second level curse seal, it would be an even matching. If you are going to compare fights, you ones that are on even levels.

I almost forgotten. Naruto wasn't using Taijutsu either. When fighting sasuke, he was using Ninjutsu.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by EvilAngel
Speed is something the Sharingan has been PROVEN to counter relatively easily


Which is why Sawsgay got his ass STOMPED by Rock Lee?

Dustin [Tsure]
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Which is why Sawsgay got his ass STOMPED by Rock Lee? yes

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Dustin
I almost forgotten. Naruto wasn't using Taijutsu either. When fighting sasuke, he was using Ninjutsu.

Punches and kicks (even when they come from a magical third arm growing out your arse) is taijutsu unless you have a panel or quote that says otherwise.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Which is why Sawsgay got his ass STOMPED by Rock Lee?

His Sharingan was still at two seraphs (?) during that fight. When it jumped to three speed meant nothing to him because he knew what Naruto was going to do.

Blax_Hydralisk
Doesn't matter. Sawsgay himself remarked during that fight that he could see everything Lee was going to do, but was still losing. As Rock Lee said, foreseeing your opponents abilities is useless if you don't have the speed to defend against it.

Dustin [Tsure]
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Doesn't matter. Sawsgay himself remarked during that fight that he could see everything Lee was going to do, but was still losing. As Rock Lee said, foreseeing your opponents abilities is useless if you don't have the speed to defend against it. Exactly my argument to begin with.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Dustin
I say Byakugan is better than Sharingan. Sharingan does originate from Byukugan after all.
You think there's maybe a REASON it replaced Byakugan?

King Kandy
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Doesn't matter. Sawsgay himself remarked during that fight that he could see everything Lee was going to do, but was still losing. As Rock Lee said, foreseeing your opponents abilities is useless if you don't have the speed to defend against it.
And? In like a week he'd duplicated Rock's speed with it.

Blax_Hydralisk
That's irrelevant to the fact that the Sharingan isn't "a proven counter to speed".

If someone is too fast for you then they are simply too fast for you. The Sharingan can't save you.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Dustin
You must remember that Sasuke was at a higher level than Neji when batteling. I'm sure if Neji had the second level curse seal, it would be an even matching. If you are going to compare fights, you ones that are on even levels.

I almost forgotten. Naruto wasn't using Taijutsu either. When fighting sasuke, he was using Ninjutsu.

He didn't use his curse seal after his Sharingan Matured until he went to stage two against the One Tail

....What?? when did he use Ninjutsu?????

the only Jutsu he used in that fight was Shadow Clone, which only got in one hit, and even that ended up costing Naruto more than it did Sasuke.

And Rasengan.

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Which is why Sawsgay got his ass STOMPED by Rock Lee?

Stomped by Lee when he had only the immature Sharingan.... that would be a good point if it didn't compeletly fail at proving anything.

3 marks, one for ninjutsu, one for genjutsu. The Mature developed one that counters Taijutsu by predicting they enemies movement.

Sasukle with Matura Sharingan would "STOMP" lee so hard it could barely be called a fight

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Doesn't matter. Sawsgay himself remarked during that fight that he could see everything Lee was going to do, but was still losing. As Rock Lee said, foreseeing your opponents abilities is useless if you don't have the speed to defend against it.

Again, you're using a very very old Sasuke, from episodes in the 20's, we're now like 10 times as far.... so yeah, what a useless post you have there.

In Shippuden, Sasuke moves faster than Yamato could see. He being in the Anbu's top unit with Kakashi.... I think Sasuke's speed is sufficent to beat Lee now. Bakc in episode 20 something, yeah, Lee stomped on him good.

If you wake up in the present you'll find Lee being crushed by Sasuke

Dustin [Tsure]
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Punches and kicks (even when they come from a magical third arm growing out your arse) is taijutsu unless you have a panel or quote that says otherwise. If I remember correctly, he was using seals. Let me find that episode.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Dustin
If I remember correctly, he was using seals. Let me find that episode. I await with anticipation

Blax_Hydralisk
But you're still missing the point erm

The Sharingan does not physically slow down enemies. The only thing that it can do is give you an educated guess on what you're opponent is going to do based on there body movements. Yet that is pointless if your own body is not fast enough to react to what your opponent is doing. You can have the fecking Mangekyo Sharingan itself, yet if you are physically not fast enough to move your body in time, you will get pummeled. That is why it does not counter speed. Because, you have to be at least as fast or nearly as fast as the person you're fighting in order to use the Sharingan to your advantage.

We have never seen a significantly slower Sharingan user beat a significantly faster Taijutsu user.

Sawsgay wil lcrush him, yes. But as soon as he gets into a Taijutsu fight he'll run away b*tching, then use his ninjutsu from a distance and then crush him. he has no prayer in close combat, however. Especially if Lee takes his weights off or uses his gates.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
But you're still missing the point erm

The Sharingan does not physically slow down enemies. The only thing that it can do is give you an educated guess on what you're opponent is going to do based on there body movements. Yet that is pointless if your own body is not fast enough to react to what your opponent is doing. You can have the fecking Mangekyo Sharingan itself, yet if you are physically not fast enough to move your body in time, you will get pummeled. That is why it does not counter speed. Because, you have to be at least as fast or nearly as fast as the person you're fighting in order to use the Sharingan to your advantage.

We have never seen a significantly slower Sharingan user beat a significantly faster Taijutsu user.

Sawsgay wil lcrush him, yes. But as soon as he gets into a Taijutsu fight he'll run away b*tching, then use his ninjutsu from a distance and then crush him. he has no prayer in close combat, however. Especially if Lee takes his weights off or uses his gates.

*Watches the Sasuke vs Naruto fight*

Are ignorant.. or.... just stupid?

Red Chakra Naruto is leagues faster than Sasuke, so what the hell are you talking about??

Blax_Hydralisk
Prove it. The only implication of him moving "leagues faster" was when he turned slightly invisible.

And I think what you meant to say was are *you* ignorant.. or.... just stupid wink

EvilAngel
EYCSA_bDTno

2:55 3:33 3:47 9:41


Then by an amazing coincidence, as soon as the third pupil comes, he can easily track Naruto's speed and counter effectively.

Akuma Killer
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Which is why Sawsgay got his ass STOMPED by Rock Lee? And beat Narauto seconds before that. Which only adds to the humiliation.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Akuma Killer
And beat Narauto seconds before that. Which only adds to the humiliation.

Both Naruto and Sasuke can currently perform a warpstomp on Lee

Blax_Hydralisk
I concede. You win, ma'am.

EvilAngel
I stand by what i said before however

If the situation is 1 on more than 2, Byakugan would be the better choice.

And the Rin'Negan has yet to show use it's secrets... or so i hope no expression

Blax_Hydralisk
Who are you replying to?

EvilAngel
no one in particular, just making it clear i don't think the sharingan is the best kekkei genkai in every situation

And if That's all the Rin'Neggan can do, i'll be dissappointed

Blax_Hydralisk
Well, you coulda replied to me.. sad

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Well, you coulda replied to me.. sad

why?

Blax_Hydralisk
Because I'm a lonely person.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by EvilAngel
no one in particular, just making it clear i don't think the sharingan is the best kekkei genkai in every situation

And if That's all the Rin'Neggan can do, i'll be dissappointed

Nothing is the best in every situation. But the versatility of the Sharingan makes it more useful at high levels of expertise than anything I know of in Naruto (though I'll admit to only having seen what cartoon network has gotten to so far and read up on later stuff via wiki)

Dustin [Tsure]
Originally posted by EvilAngel
I stand by what i said before however

If the situation is 1 on more than 2, Byakugan would be the better choice.

And the Rin'Negan has yet to show use it's secrets... or so i hope no expression Why don't you read up on it? There is stuff all over the internet about it. no expression

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Because I'm a lonely person.
Does that also mean your an alcoholic?


Originally posted by Dustin
Why don't you read up on it? There is stuff all over the internet about it. no expression ....Because i only really trust things that come in the manga.

Terryc250
Sharingan is

Uchiha Madara > Pain i think

Blax_Hydralisk
Oh god Terry has found the Anime forum.

We are doomed.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Terryc250
Sharingan is

Uchiha Madara > Pain i think

......That doesn't mean Sharingan > Rin'Negan.

After all Madara is how many years older then Pain?

Blax_Hydralisk
One.

EvilAngel
Lol

Well for me, the Rin'Negan could still kick the sharingan off the top stop for most desirable Kekkei Genkai.

But as it stands Mangekyou Sharingan is the #1 IMO

Shervana
byakugan... if i were to make a kekie genkai that would be awsome is acid blood!

wade217
if what theyve shown of rinnegan is all there is to it, i'd definitely sgo with sharingan. it's better than any of the others. u can read minds, teleport, copy any jutsu, predict movements, create interdimensional portals, control kyuubi, cast genjutsus and cause ppl to have mental colapse...who knows what else. it doesnt matter if that one dude can harden his bones when kakashi comes and uses his special mangekyo sharingan technique on him. haku's ability couldnt even stand against sasuke's half-developed(not even half) sharingan.

Dustin [Tsure]
I still stand by what I say. Byakugan is better than sharingan.

wizzy 123
i personally think the sharingan is better than byakugan. but i think Hakus ice mirrors wouldn't stand a chance aginst rinnegan or a fully developed sharingan

grey fox
Well...if all of Itachis ranting can be taken for truth then the Sharingan outranks the Rinnegan.

leonheartmm
currently sharingan rules. if what itachi says is true than the ultimate secret of the transplanted mangekyo is a completely different doujutsu than the original mangekyo. and we still dunno whether there is more.

EvilAngel
Itachi.... Sasuke.... i don't even know who i want to win sad that means one must die cry

grey fox
Originally posted by leonheartmm
currently sharingan rules. if what itachi says is true than the ultimate secret of the transplanted mangekyo is a completely different doujutsu than the original mangekyo. and we still dunno whether there is more.
So lets run it down...

Insta Copy Jutsus
Hypnotize
Perception increase
Predict opponents next move
Look through Genjetsus and Bunshins
Watch Charka flow and movement
Instantly pick up any minor details
Mind **** Genjetsu
DBZ esque Fireball
Control the Kyubi (possibly other tailed beasts)
****ING IMMORTALITY

EvilAngel
Originally posted by grey fox

Perception increase
Predict opponents next move




Those two points could be replaced by Precognition.

People who don't like Naruto hate it when you say that though stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by grey fox
So lets run it down...

Insta Copy Jutsus
Hypnotize
Perception increase
Predict opponents next move
Look through Genjetsus and Bunshins
Watch Charka flow and movement
Instantly pick up any minor details
Mind **** Genjetsu
DBZ esque Fireball
Control the Kyubi (possibly other tailed beasts)
****ING IMMORTALITY

I hate unjustified power escalation so much no expression

Oh well.

King Kandy
Naruto will be renamed "The adventues of Sharingan boy"

grey fox
Originally posted by King Kandy
Naruto will be renamed "The adventues of Sharingan boy"

Pretty much.

This is why there is a lot of hate towards Shippuden, because its become less about the title character and more about the Uchihas. Hell that might have even been acceptable if the Uchihas weren't so Goddamn boring !

Sasuke : Blablahblah 'Fangirls' blahblahblah ' Vengance' blahblahblah
Itachi : ....
Madara/Tobi/Obito : Mwahaha pointless evil guy right here !


If the entire Manga has led up to 'Give me ur EYEBALLZZZZ!' then Kishimoto has not only failed as a storyteller , but as a living, breathing entity.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by grey fox
Pretty much.

This is why there is a lot of hate towards Shippuden, because its become less about the title character and more about the Uchihas. Hell that might have even been acceptable if the Uchihas weren't so Goddamn boring !

Sasuke : Blablahblah 'Fangirls' blahblahblah ' Vengance' blahblahblah
Itachi : ....
Madara/Tobi/Obito : Mwahaha pointless evil guy right here !


If the entire Manga has led up to 'Give me ur EYEBALLZZZZ!' then Kishimoto has not only failed as a storyteller , but as a living, breathing entity.

laughing

King Kandy
I don't keep track of what's happening in Naruto... I stopped following it after Hidan and Kakuza died, and have only heard a bit of what's happened since then.

grey fox
Originally posted by King Kandy
I don't keep track of what's happening in Naruto... I stopped following it after Hidan and Kakuza died, and have only heard a bit of what's happened since then.

Long story short :

Sasuke : Hmmm , I need a team, after all being a loner and having ambitions to kill my brother myself obviously means I'll need a team of allies.

Karin - Hi ! I'm like Wave Arc Sakura but 10 times worse big grin , oh and I can smell chakra...and stuff.

Suigetsu - I'm made of water...and that's it.

Jugo - JUGO SMASH !

000000

Naruto - Orochimaru is dead ? Dattebayo ! Now is the PERFECT time to get Sasuke, not..you know..free hundreds of potential victims and gain a huge number of willing vengeful fighters with possibly unique bloodline abilities...

Team 8 - Hey we'll help, it's not like our Sensei of over 2-3 years has died and we should be mourning or anything.

0000000

Pein - Orochimaru got his ass handed to him by that pussy ? Damn, Yo Male Ino, Tobito !

Tobi - Tobi good boy Leader-sama ?

Pein - (I take orders from this crack-head ?) Yeeeeeah....

Deidara - Art, un !

Pein - Go kill that Uchiha mofo !

Deidara - Yes ! Finally that weasel ca-

Pein - Wrong one

Deidara - F*ck, un

(Later)

Tobi - *Ass gets kicked*

Deidara - All right, un, I'll show you my ULTIMATE art ! *Self destructs*

Sasuke : Hah, you fool ! Even though I'm barely standing on my feet due to near Chakra-Exhaustion I'll summon Manda, then tie him down with a Genjetsu large enough and powerful enough to confuse a building sized snake summon !

Fans - WTF ?

000000000000000000

Sasuke - ITACHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.......

Itachi - no expression

000000000000000000

Jiraiya - Halt evil doer, for I am-

Pein - Quiet old man *bitchslap-No Jutsu*

Jiraiya - *dies*

*Flashback*

Young Pein - Hi perverted old man, can me and my friends become Ninjas ?

Jiraiya - Hey, why the hell not ! (Holy crap, this kid has one of the most powerful bloodlines in all existence, he could be.....the chosen one)

*A year later*

Young Pein - So, its been a year, what do you think ?

Jiraiay - F*ck you kids i'm out of here !!! (Leaving thess children whom have barely recovered from having their families slaughtered in front of their very eyes and survived in a warzone is SO the right move to do when dealing with a being who could possibly bring balance too the force)

*End flashback*

0000000000000000000000000

Sasuke - ....IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !

Itachi - Done ? Good, now shut the f*ck up for a minute. History 101 : everything you've been taught is a lie. The hokage didn't build the village himself, he was part of a pre-existing clan. The village was also half Uchiha, secondly, you don't need to kill your friend to receive the Mangyeko sharingan, thirdly, Mangyeko sharingan provides immortality,finally....

I. WANT. YOUR. F*CKING. EYEBALLZ !!!!1111

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That pretty much sums the manga up to now.

EvilAngel
That's frightening accurate.

Ra˙ne
jiggy

Byakugan

King Kandy
Originally posted by grey fox
Itachi - Done ? Good, now shut the f*ck up for a minute. History 101 : everything you've been taught is a lie. The hokage didn't build the village himself, he was part of a pre-existing clan. The village was also half Uchiha, secondly, you don't need to kill your friend to receive the Mangyeko sharingan, thirdly, Mangyeko sharingan provides immortality,finally....

I. WANT. YOUR. F*CKING. EYEBALLZ !!!!1111
Wait what? Could you explain that non-sarcasticaly? I'm lost.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by King Kandy
Wait what? Could you explain that non-sarcasticaly? I'm lost.

Itachi wants Sasukes eyes, they will give him immortality, and his Mangekyou sharingan will never make him blind.

King Kandy
Why the hell are Sasuke's eyes better then Itachi's? They're the ****ing same.

grey fox
Originally posted by King Kandy
Why the hell are Sasuke's eyes better then Itachi's? They're the ****ing same.

Apparently replacing sharingan eyes leads to immortality and a perfect Mangyeko, no blindness and no side-effects.

Yes Kandy, you read right. Somehow obtaining a similar pair of eyeballs can give you immortality.

King Kandy
Is this going to be an excuse to make Kakashi even more godmodded then he already is?

grey fox
Originally posted by King Kandy
Is this going to be an excuse to make Kakashi even more godmodded then he already is?

I....doubt it.

More like Godmode Itachi or Godmode Madara.

King Kandy
But Kakashi has a transplanted Sharingan, does he not?

EvilAngel
I think you must have Uchiha blood for this one to work

grey fox
Originally posted by King Kandy
But Kakashi has a transplanted Sharingan, does he not?

True, but you need to have a transplant after awakening your own Mangyeko, and as its abilites prove. Kakashis Mangyeko ISN'T the same as everyone elses.

King Kandy
WOW that is convoluted. It's like the author was having a "Whoever comes up with the most implausible plot development wins" contest.

grey fox
Originally posted by King Kandy
WOW that is convoluted. It's like the author was having a "Whoever comes up with the most implausible plot development wins" contest.

Shippuden in a nutshell.

Kento
Originally posted by grey fox
I....doubt it.

More like Godmode Itachi or Godmode Madara. Didn't Itachi already say Madara was a shell of his former self though? And do you really think Kishimoto is going to kill off Sasuke? If anything..it's Godmode Sasuke....since he's nearly there already it seems.

As for Kakashi...don't you need Uchiha blood for it to work not just the eye. Course I gues...nobody not an Uchiha ever tried but I'm sure Sasuke's already a lot stronger than Kakashi by about....30 times without going cursed seal if Naruto's own chakra is stronger than Kakashi's so Kakashi isn't going to be winning any god sharingan wars with Sasuke. Or any sharingan wars.

Still stand by Byakugan being the best though.

King Kandy
How could Byakugan possibly be the best? It's virtually been left in the dust of the Sharingan and Rinnegan.

Csdabest
Yeah Bayakugan has been left in the dust Sharigan is way advance beyond it.

EvilAngel
As i see it, Byakugan > Rin'Negan

More vision without you needing other bodies

Kento
Originally posted by King Kandy
How could Byakugan possibly be the best? It's virtually been left in the dust of the Sharingan and Rinnegan. Rinnengan hasn't shown much of anything at all that would make it superior to..well any of the eyes. Byakugan to me just has better abilities, and it's not exactly something that you can defeat by diverting you're eyes or making it misty. Plus Hyuuga's are one of the best hand-to-hand fighters so you'd have a hard time trying to face a Byakugan user and winning along with the fact you'd probably loose you're chakra in the process of trying to go hand-to-hand. I also like the 360 degree vision. *shrugs* Not going blind, and having immortality just doesn't seem impressive either and the only really huge thing Sharingan has over the Byakugan is the genjutsu which if you know how can be blocked. Though I wonder what happened with Madara since Itachi said he's a pathetic shell of his former self. Does he just make people think he is or did he get weaker because of something.

ladov52014
interesting with him getting weaker and remember he is where kakashi and naruto are now with that group PROBALLY holding them off.... i think itachi will win on sasuke but sasuke won't win or he is almost dead right... and naruto shows up last moment and losses it agian by the tails and all but i honestly don't know i mean what about j-dawg lol.... anyway we have this sharingan thing got tobi we got pein we have the ideas of who pein is hummmmm.... im saying it now another time skip will happen and this one will hold a war..... CAUSE THEY TALK SO MUCH ABOUT THE LAST ONE. why not have another....... dats all.

grey fox
Originally posted by Kento
And do you really think Kishimoto is going to kill off Sasuke? If anything..it's Godmode Sasuke....since he's nearly there already it seems.

Do you HONESTLY think Sasuke would take ITACHI'S eyes !!!

Sasuke hates the very ground he walks on, I really really reeeeeeeally doubt he'd accept organs from him.

Originally posted by EvilAngel
As i see it, Byakugan > Rin'Negan

More vision without you needing other bodies

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/materiaall/megafacepalmzc4.jpg

Originally posted by Kento
Rinnengan hasn't shown much of anything at all that would make it superior to..well any of the eyes. Byakugan to me just has better abilities, and it's not exactly something that you can defeat by diverting you're eyes or making it misty. Plus Hyuuga's are one of the best hand-to-hand fighters so you'd have a hard time trying to face a Byakugan user and winning along with the fact you'd probably loose you're chakra in the process of trying to go hand-to-hand. I also like the 360 degree vision. *shrugs* Not going blind, and having immortality just doesn't seem impressive either and the only really huge thing Sharingan has over the Byakugan is the genjutsu which if you know how can be blocked. Though I wonder what happened with Madara since Itachi said he's a pathetic shell of his former self. Does he just make people think he is or did he get weaker because of something.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/materiaall/wackpost.jpg

How the hell is Immortality 'not impressive' ?

Secondly, the Rinnegan outclasses the Byakugan easily.

What do you get with the Byakugan ? 360 vision, Zoom vision and X-ray (with a blind spot) and access to a fighting style. Wow.

Rinnegan can give you access to all chakra elements , six different bodies, each with their own unique skills and bloodline abilities. You can pick which body to take (evidently) and the ability to cohesively view and coordinate from six bodies (IE : Hive mind).

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by grey fox
Long story short :

Sasuke : Hmmm , I need a team, after all being a loner and having ambitions to kill my brother myself obviously means I'll need a team of allies.

Karin - Hi ! I'm like Wave Arc Sakura but 10 times worse big grin , oh and I can smell chakra...and stuff.

Suigetsu - I'm made of water...and that's it.

Jugo - JUGO SMASH !

000000

Naruto - Orochimaru is dead ? Dattebayo ! Now is the PERFECT time to get Sasuke, not..you know..free hundreds of potential victims and gain a huge number of willing vengeful fighters with possibly unique bloodline abilities...

Team 8 - Hey we'll help, it's not like our Sensei of over 2-3 years has died and we should be mourning or anything.

0000000

Pein - Orochimaru got his ass handed to him by that pussy ? Damn, Yo Male Ino, Tobito !

Tobi - Tobi good boy Leader-sama ?

Pein - (I take orders from this crack-head ?) Yeeeeeah....

Deidara - Art, un !

Pein - Go kill that Uchiha mofo !

Deidara - Yes ! Finally that weasel ca-

Pein - Wrong one

Deidara - F*ck, un

(Later)

Tobi - *Ass gets kicked*

Deidara - All right, un, I'll show you my ULTIMATE art ! *Self destructs*

Sasuke : Hah, you fool ! Even though I'm barely standing on my feet due to near Chakra-Exhaustion I'll summon Manda, then tie him down with a Genjetsu large enough and powerful enough to confuse a building sized snake summon !

Fans - WTF ?

000000000000000000

Sasuke - ITACHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.......

Itachi - no expression

000000000000000000

Jiraiya - Halt evil doer, for I am-

Pein - Quiet old man *bitchslap-No Jutsu*

Jiraiya - *dies*

*Flashback*

Young Pein - Hi perverted old man, can me and my friends become Ninjas ?

Jiraiya - Hey, why the hell not ! (Holy crap, this kid has one of the most powerful bloodlines in all existence, he could be.....the chosen one)

*A year later*

Young Pein - So, its been a year, what do you think ?

Jiraiay - F*ck you kids i'm out of here !!! (Leaving thess children whom have barely recovered from having their families slaughtered in front of their very eyes and survived in a warzone is SO the right move to do when dealing with a being who could possibly bring balance too the force)

*End flashback*

0000000000000000000000000

Sasuke - ....IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !

Itachi - Done ? Good, now shut the f*ck up for a minute. History 101 : everything you've been taught is a lie. The hokage didn't build the village himself, he was part of a pre-existing clan. The village was also half Uchiha, secondly, you don't need to kill your friend to receive the Mangyeko sharingan, thirdly, Mangyeko sharingan provides immortality,finally....

I. WANT. YOUR. F*CKING. EYEBALLZ !!!!1111

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That pretty much sums the manga up to now.

crylaugh

Profiled, nyuuka.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Kento
Rinnengan hasn't shown much of anything at all that would make it superior to..well any of the eyes. Byakugan to me just has better abilities, and it's not exactly something that you can defeat by diverting you're eyes or making it misty. Plus Hyuuga's are one of the best hand-to-hand fighters so you'd have a hard time trying to face a Byakugan user and winning along with the fact you'd probably loose you're chakra in the process of trying to go hand-to-hand. I also like the 360 degree vision. *shrugs* Not going blind, and having immortality just doesn't seem impressive either and the only really huge thing Sharingan has over the Byakugan is the genjutsu which if you know how can be blocked. Though I wonder what happened with Madara since Itachi said he's a pathetic shell of his former self. Does he just make people think he is or did he get weaker because of something.
Well it also seems like dimensional warps and fires that burn hotter then the sun give Sharingan an edge...

Kento
Originally posted by grey fox
Do you HONESTLY think Sasuke would take ITACHI'S eyes !!!

Sasuke hates the very ground he walks on, I really really reeeeeeeally doubt he'd accept organs from him.

How the hell is Immortality 'not impressive' ?

Secondly, the Rinnegan outclasses the Byakugan easily.

What do you get with the Byakugan ? 360 vision, Zoom vision and X-ray (with a blind spot) and access to a fighting style. Wow.

Rinnegan can give you access to all chakra elements , six different bodies, each with their own unique skills and bloodline abilities. You can pick which body to take (evidently) and the ability to cohesively view and coordinate from six bodies (IE : Hive mind). Depends. He wants to kill everybody responsible for the Uchiha Clan's demise. He is going to go after Tobi next, and if he can't beat Itachi easily and Tobi is stronger than Itachi. Sasuke will do anything for power. I don't think he will do it but I do think that it would be within his character to do so.

Because I don't think immortality is impressive. Even more so if that immortality made Madara the shell of his former self that Itachi said.

And all that doesn't impress me as much as Byakugan. I think the Hyuuga fighting style is one of the best, nobody but Naruto would be able to shake off the effects of the chakra points being turned off, kaiten is cool and can block anything, seeing chakra circulatory system (which Sharingan can also), X-ray would be cool and nobody should be able to hide from you with 360 vision, and the zoom vision I also find cool.

Controlling six different bodies at once isn't really that great of a thing if you ask me. It seems just like a puppet master not much else. And the big thing Sharingan has over the Byakugan is the super genjutsu like Tsukiyomi that can be blocked by never looking at Itachi's eye. Sure...that's not something most people can do unless you're highly skilled in taijutsu like Gai and I have no doubt Kakashi could also.

Originally posted by grey fox
Team 8 - Hey we'll help, it's not like our Sensei of over 2-3 years has died and we should be mourning or anything.
lol that does pretty much sum the manga up...except it's team 10's sensei that died not Team 8.

Originally posted by King Kandy
Well it also seems like dimensional warps and fires that burn hotter then the sun give Sharingan an edge... Kakashi can't aim his so not really. Sure I guess the whole fire burning hotter than sun would work..But we don't know how it's range it and how fast it can come forth, and if it misses Itachi would be pretty screwed since it drains him badly.

King Kandy
Actually it comes forth as soon as your eye percieves the target (stated in a infobook.)

Kento
Amaterasu?? Still we've only seen it used against a stationary target, and that was off panel so we don't know if it's anything like Kakashi's attack which he has trouble aiming or if it's even able to be dodged. Course I guess with two eyes it would be a lot easier to hit something.

King Kandy
Well you'd be best to not try and outmaneuvar a guy who can track and predict your movements...

Kento
That's easy to get around if you have the right jutsu to make everything so misty he can't see you.

grey fox
Originally posted by Kento
Depends. He wants to kill everybody responsible for the Uchiha Clan's demise. He is going to go after Tobi next, and if he can't beat Itachi easily and Tobi is stronger than Itachi. Sasuke will do anything for power. I don't think he will do it but I do think that it would be within his character to do so.

I'm pretty sure Sasuke doesn't know Tobi is an Uchiha



Originally posted by Kento
Because I don't think immortality is impressive. Even more so if that immortality made Madara the shell of his former self that Itachi said.

Your opinion, also your assuming that the immortality caused Madara to 'become a shell of his former self'. It could of been the work of The First.

Originally posted by Kento
And all that doesn't impress me as much as Byakugan. I think the Hyuuga fighting style is one of the best, nobody but Naruto would be able to shake off the effects of the chakra points being turned off, kaiten is cool and can block anything, seeing chakra circulatory system (which Sharingan can also), X-ray would be cool and nobody should be able to hide from you with 360 vision, and the zoom vision I also find cool.

So basically....

Kento : Byakugan is awesome !
GF : *Lists off reasons of Rinnegans superiority*
Kento : So ? Byakugan is awesome !


Originally posted by Kento
Controlling six different bodies at once isn't really that great of a thing if you ask me. It seems just like a puppet master not much else.


......

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jiraiya would not get blitzed by puppets, Jiraiya would not get KILLED by puppets. Having six bodies and access to all elements of chakra and any bloodline limits outweighs Byakugan severely. Pein could potentially become a Mokuton user, Destruction Bug user, Eight gates user, Shadow user, Hyoton user AND a puppet user.

Such variety can lead to an overwhelming amount of tactics and combination skills. With Byakugan you get X-ray vision and decent H2H

King Kandy
Originally posted by Kento
That's easy to get around if you have the right jutsu to make everything so misty he can't see you.
Oh yeah right, that sure worked when Zabuza used it...

Kento
Originally posted by grey fox
I'm pretty sure Sasuke doesn't know Tobi is an Uchiha

Your opinion, also your assuming that the immortality caused Madara to 'become a shell of his former self'. It could of been the work of The First.

So basically....

Kento : Byakugan is awesome !
GF : *Lists off reasons of Rinnegans superiority*
Kento : So ? Byakugan is awesome !

......

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jiraiya would not get blitzed by puppets, Jiraiya would not get KILLED by puppets. Having six bodies and access to all elements of chakra and any bloodline limits outweighs Byakugan severely. Pein could potentially become a Mokuton user, Destruction Bug user, Eight gates user, Shadow user, Hyoton user AND a puppet user.

Such variety can lead to an overwhelming amount of tactics and combination skills. With Byakugan you get X-ray vision and decent H2H Um..Tobi is still Madara so he's going to go after him. And I already said Sasuke isn't going to do it but it isn't out of a the realm of possibility for Sasuke to do something like that.

Immortality didn't help Hidan much at all. Immortality doesn't mean you are unbeatable.

Jiraiya held his own against the three bodies until he got surprised attacked by the fourth body. And what bloodline limits has Pein got besides his own rinnengan? Making yourself in six different bodies doesn't mean you'll win either. It's still very much like a puppet master, or shadow clones. Plus Pein could easily beat any Hyuuga but it's not because of him having superior eyes. It's because he's a lot stronger since Jiraiya was the strongest in Konoha.

Originally posted by King Kandy
Oh yeah right, that sure worked when Zabuza used it... Yea I wasn't serious about that. But it did work when Zabuza did it. Kakashi couldn't use his sharingan to beat Zabuza.

grey fox
Originally posted by Kento
Um..Tobi is still Madara so he's going to go after him. And I already said Sasuke isn't going to do it but it isn't out of a the realm of possibility for Sasuke to do something like that.

Does Sasuke KNOW Tobi is Madara though. He knows Madara is in the organisation but that's it.

Originally posted by Kento
Immortality didn't help Hidan much at all. Immortality doesn't mean you are unbeatable.

Hidan was a dumbass who let himself get trapped, also he was a villain. Thus he needed to get pwned. Also, while Immortality doesn't mean Insta-win it certainly helps.

Originally posted by Kento
Jiraiya held his own against the three bodies until he got surprised attacked by the fourth body. And what bloodline limits has Pein got besides his own rinnengan? Making yourself in six different bodies doesn't mean you'll win either. It's still very much like a puppet master, or shadow clones. Plus Pein could easily beat any Hyuuga but it's not because of him having superior eyes. It's because he's a lot stronger since Jiraiya was the strongest in Konoha.

Here's the thing though, Pein can pick his bodies. You could intentionally pick the strongest Ninjas around you. BAM , insta S-rank.

.

Kento
Originally posted by grey fox
Does Sasuke KNOW Tobi is Madara though. He knows Madara is in the organisation but that's it.

Hidan was a dumbass who let himself get trapped, also he was a villain. Thus he needed to get pwned. Also, while Immortality doesn't mean Insta-win it certainly helps.

Here's the thing though, Pein can pick his bodies. You could intentionally pick the strongest Ninjas around you. BAM , insta S-rank.

. Doesn't matter if Sasuke does or not. He's bound to find out somehow looking for Madara. And with Pein, Konan, Zetsu, Tobi, Itachi, and Kisame being all that is left...finding out won't be hard. Though it will be funny if he finds out the person he let go after nearly being killed by Deidara was the other Uchiha.

It helps to live...but I still don't think immortality is all that.

I don't think Pein can just take over any living body though. Don't they have to be dead or something? Plus he's already S-Rank time six as it is. Which is why I said I doubt many people could beat him anyways.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Kento
Immortality didn't help Hidan much at all. Immortality doesn't mean you are unbeatable.
Do you think Hidan would have been ANY kind of threat without his immortality?

King Kandy
Stupid Question: Is it proven that Pein can ONLY take over six bodies?

Kento
Not much is known about what Pein can do so I doubt it is proven.

As for Hidan...depends if his technique would have worked without immortality. But he wasn't really a threat because of immortality besides being surprised at first. It was mainly his technique.

King Kandy
Yeah but if he had the technique and no immortality, he would have just killed himself. It would have been worthless.

Kento
I thought it was just because it didn't do anything to him at all not because he was immortal. Though eh doesn't really matter to me even though that team was really the only other people besides Pein, and Tobi I like they weren't really that big of a threat with being immortal or nearly in Kakuzu's case.

Blax_Hydralisk
Immortality is nothing, really.

Wolverine is close to immortal but gets his ass kicked around the Mar.. wait Wolverine pwns all.

The Sharingan is, again, the strongest Kekkei Genkai. It is also leagues more impressive then the Rinnegan. The Rinnegan really only has the potential to be lethal depending on how you kill or fight. Sharingan is stand-alone badassery and overpowered'ness.

EvilAngel
Immortal just means doesn't die of age in the Naruto verse currently, i think ermm

King Kandy
Originally posted by Kento
I thought it was just because it didn't do anything to him at all not because he was immortal. Though eh doesn't really matter to me even though that team was really the only other people besides Pein, and Tobi I like they weren't really that big of a threat with being immortal or nearly in Kakuzu's case.
Right, it didn't do anything because fatal blows don't effect Hidan. If he wasn't immortal, Hidan would have been a worthless piece of shit.

so what if hidan sucks without his imortality he has and he kicks a** just ask azuma lol. and theres kuzuki who pwns all

psycho gundam
rinnigan, until eternal sharingan gets explained more.

Terryc250
Can't believe its almost been a year since the Jiraiya/Pain fight, seriously only feels like a few months ago

Slaanesh
and Rinnegan pawns all..

Terryc250
I still think Sharingan is more powerful

Slaanesh
but the rinnegan is shown too be much more destructive..each of the body it control have a unique ability that blows ur mind..and that's not even the real body of the rinnegan user..if the puppet can do that kinda thing..who knows what the real one can do..

Kris Blaze
Those moves probably belong to the individual bodies and not the Rinnengan itself. I don't think Pein has all those abilities inside his own body and hands them out like candy. I believe those abilities belonged to the respective shinobi whose body Pein controls.

Slaanesh
em...that could be possible..

Terryc250
Originally posted by Slaanesh
but the rinnegan is shown too be much more destructive..each of the body it control have a unique ability that blows ur mind..and that's not even the real body of the rinnegan user..if the puppet can do that kinda thing..who knows what the real one can do..
There hasn't been any evidence it was a Rinnegan Doujutsu, most likely a Pain kinjutsu he developed himself.

King Kandy
I think we can say with fair confidence now that Rinnegan is the best.

Terryc250
I still think Sharingan is better, Rinnegan has been shown to basically have complete chakra mastery, and every single element, and the ability to distribute chakra throughout those rods.

King Kandy
Don't forget that shortening lifespan ability that just blew up Konoha.

Wil Deidara
Rinnegan

Nemesis X
Shadow clone jutsu. I can use my clone to go to school for me smile

Wil Deidara
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Shadow clone jutsu. I can use my clone to go to school for me smile

There is only one problem with the shadow clone jutsu in this thread:

IT ISN'T A KEKKEI GENKAI!!!

Terryc250
Originally posted by King Kandy
Don't forget that shortening lifespan ability that just blew up Konoha.
That wasn't really a Rinnegan Doujutsu, it was more of Pains own Kinjutsu.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Terryc250
That wasn't really a Rinnegan Doujutsu, it was more of Pains own Kinjutsu.
Based on what?

ThunderGodEneru
Considering the fact that only Pain can use it and it required all six bodies to use, and the fact that every other combat jutsu he has used was a Rinnegan jutsu, I would say it is safe to say it is a Rinnegan jutsu.

Terryc250
Because his chakra is distributed throughout the bodies, and the Jutsu requires alot of chakra, which is why he took the chakra out of all his bodies and put it into one.

Orochimaru uses Kinjutsus all the time, he didn't need any kekkei genkai.

Originally posted by King Kandy
Based on what?
I should be asking you that, where's the evidence that it was a Rinnegan eye jutsu, and not just one of Pains Kinjutsus?

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Wil Deidara
There is only one problem with the shadow clone jutsu in this thread:

IT ISN'T A KEKKEI GENKAI!!!

LOL

Quit overreacting dude.

Pyron_Express
The Rin'negan is not a Kekkei Genkai-_-

It was a god given gift - you have to be destined to have such thing.

Wil Deidara
Originally posted by Nemesis X
LOL

Quit overreacting dude.

stick out tongue

But you do have a point. I would use a shadow clone to go to school for me.

Magee
Originally posted by Pyron_Express
The Rin'negan is not a Kekkei Genkai-_-

It was a god given gift - you have to be destined to have such thing. This.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Terryc250
Because his chakra is distributed throughout the bodies, and the Jutsu requires alot of chakra, which is why he took the chakra out of all his bodies and put it into one.

Orochimaru uses Kinjutsus all the time, he didn't need any kekkei genkai.


I should be asking you that, where's the evidence that it was a Rinnegan eye jutsu, and not just one of Pains Kinjutsus?
Well for one, Orochimaru is notable for his use of Kinjutsu... we've never seen Pein have any such renown.

Everyone who has seen Pein has noticed one exceptional thing about him that gives him his power... it wasn't his powerful Kinjutsu, no it was that he possessed the Rinnegan. We don't know him to use Kinjutsu, but we DO know him to use the Rinnegan, so it is far more likely that it was a Rinnegan technique. It's like asking how we know Haku's ice is a Kekkai Genkai and not a Ninjutsu.

Terryc250
Originally posted by King Kandy
Well for one, Orochimaru is notable for his use of Kinjutsu... we've never seen Pein have any such renown.

Everyone who has seen Pein has noticed one exceptional thing about him that gives him his power... it wasn't his powerful Kinjutsu, no it was that he possessed the Rinnegan. We don't know him to use Kinjutsu, but we DO know him to use the Rinnegan, so it is far more likely that it was a Rinnegan technique. It's like asking how we know Haku's ice is a Kekkai Genkai and not a Ninjutsu.
What? Most of Pains jutsus were infact, just jutsus, his kuchiyose no jutsu, his demon bijuu extracting jutsu, his clone jutsu, etc they were all just jutsus, and not rinnegan doujutsus. You don't have to be "renown" to use kinjutsu, Gai is not known for kinjutsu, he has one, Naruto isn't, he has one. Rinnegan gave Pain the power to be versatile with all the elements at his disposal, mixed with his genius abilities, is how he came up with the jutsus. But they are just jutsus.

King Kandy
Point is, you don't have a shred of evidence it was a Kinjutsu used, but there IS a strong likelyhood it's a Rinnegan move.

Terryc250
No, my point is YOU don't have any evidence that was a Rinnegan Eye-technique that blew up Konoha, has the Rinnegan shown any the ability to launch its own jutsus? No. The only Eye kekkei genkai that has been shown the ability to produce its own jutsus is mangekyou.

It most likely was just another one of Pains jutsus out of his large arsenal.

King Kandy
It's fine if you disagree, but you said flat out that it was a Kinjutsu when you know as well as I do that there is absolutely nothing to suggest such.

Terryc250
It is a kinjutsu, a jutsu that harms the user or requires life of a another to use is considered kinjutsu. Orochimaru's Edo Tensei was considered kinjutsu, Pains Shinra Tensei is considered kinjutsu, 3rd/4th's Shiki fujin, and Naruto's shuriken rasengan are kinjutsus as well.

Final Blaxican
Do you find the women in your signature to be attractive, piercings and all?

Terryc250
Not with the piercings, do you?

Slaanesh
i am smile

King Kandy
Originally posted by Terryc250
It is a kinjutsu, a jutsu that harms the user or requires life of a another to use is considered kinjutsu. Orochimaru's Edo Tensei was considered kinjutsu, Pains Shinra Tensei is considered kinjutsu, 3rd/4th's Shiki fujin, and Naruto's shuriken rasengan are kinjutsus as well.
How about Susanoo? It harms the user.

ThunderGodEneru
Every Mangekyo Sharingan jutsu is a Kinjutsu then actually.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>