Deadpool vs The Mask

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Deadpool has been hired by one of the crime lords of Edge City to take out the local maniac...umm i mean hero, The Mask. Can Deadpool do it? or is The Mask too much for him?

endrict
Now the real question is...what would happen if Deadpool gets that mask and runs around in Marvel doing his crazy stuff with it?

PRAYERRUN
Damn.....yeah that IS a question...but seriously lol, who wins?

Tron
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Damn.....yeah that IS a question...but seriously lol, who wins?

The Mask, with ease.

Have you not seen the past Mask threads?

grey fox
Mask easily. The guys a god.

Magee
Im sure the Mask can do pretty much any thing he wants.

PRAYERRUN
unless Deadpool can get ahold of that mask.....

Gecko4lif
Deadpool wins

mask is kinda stupid. AND insane

PRAYERRUN
lol they both are lol.

carver9
mask and veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery easily. Mask has the power to do anything, super strength, light speed, shoot goku blast, invisible, anything basically. There arent to many people on the forum that can beat him. I havent seen a weakness yet besides the fact that he is stupid as hell.

Tron
unless Deadpool can get ahold of that mask.....

Would that be before or after Mask hits him with a gigantic mallet?

PRAYERRUN
lol you know you're missing the fact that Deadpool heals real fast...kinda like he really IS a loony toon. lol

Burning thought
Mask wink deadpool cant steal souls

PRAYERRUN
neither can mask lol.

Burning thought
what i meant is, thats prob the only thing that can beat the mask, wheras hte mask can probably react if it wants to 1001 ways to beat up Deadpool, over and over and over until he gets tired

llagrok
Deadpool could probably get the mask off ..

PRAYERRUN
that's what I'm saying....Mask is only powerful as long has he has it on.

Tron
lol you know you're missing the fact that Deadpool heals real fast...kinda like he really IS a loony toon. lol

And you're missing the fact that Mask could continuously smash Deadpool with that gigantic mallet until he either gets bored or comes up with a better idea to make this fun. And Wade won't heal so fast while he's a creamy mess on the ground.

Originally posted by llagrok
Deadpool could probably get the mask off ..
that's what I'm saying....Mask is only powerful as long has he has it on.

He COULD get the mask off, but therein lies the problem. It's not like taking some 4 year old's baseball cap. The Mask (basically a top tier character) isn't gonna stand there while Dealpool puts forth the effort to try and remove his mask. Wade shouldn't even be able to lay a finger on him.

Priest
Originally posted by Tron
The Mask, with ease.

Have you not seen the past Mask threads?
thumb up

PRAYERRUN
ok it's set that Mask wins this lol. But you gotta admit that it would make for a funny comic story.

Kurash
the mask can basically do whatever he wants

batdude123
Mask... 12/10.

carver9
This is a terrible match up. Mask is basically a sky father being. It was stated as being a being under odin, (in the movie). Odin (in the movie) had the power to do anything.

Mask 10/10 and easily. He could just strip deadpool of his power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.