Deadpool vs Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Kingpin, at his base in the African jungle, is at the head of a very big and illegal cocane bussiness. He has armed guards at all ends of the facility, and the best top notch security systems that money can buy. They dectect, with one of their satalites, that a space ship has entered the Earth's atmosphere, and has crashed in the middle of the jungle. Wanting nothing to harm bussiness, Kingpin sends out a group of guards to investigate the situation. The guards, marching through the woods find the ship crashed, and apparently deserted. They find an opening in the ship and enter into it too find a trophy case full of skulls, and weapons. They leave the ship, excited to have found such weapons, believing that they'll get a heafty pay raise when they show them too their boss. But right after they leave the ship, they are attacked by an unknown assailant, which neither of them can see, and the mystery attacker kills them all within minutes. After recieving no word on his guards, Kingpin decides that he had better hire better help. This time, he hires one of the best....Deadpool.
Kingpin: " I want whatever it is out there DEAD!! YOU HEAR ME!? "
Deadpool: " Hey sure thing boss. That's why they call me Deadpool. Not Capturepool. hehe.
Kingpin:" .......whatever. I promise you a heafty summ if you can take this....whatever it is.....out. I can't have this interfering with my cocane business. "
Deadpool: " If this " heafty summ " is as heafty as you are, YOU"RE ON!! "
Kingpin: "......JUST GO!!!!
Deadpool: " OK OK!!!! GOING!!!!! "
So this is Deadpool vs Predator. Who wins?

PRAYERRUN
all this time too create a story and not one response....

JasonK4
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
all this time too create a story and not one response....
herbcry

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by JasonK4
herbcry hey cool...how'd you do that?

JasonK4
hey cool...how'd you do that?
Make herb cry? Simple...

herbcry

Just quote me and you'll see the custom smiley code.

herbhappy

PRAYERRUN
oh lol

PRAYERRUN
so anyway, your thoughts on the fight?

JasonK4
so anyway, your thoughts on the fight?
Story was funny, but in the end I think Deadpool takes this. I mean, if Danny Glover could kill a predator, so can Deadpool. ermmnone

Gecko4lif
deadpool wins in the end

PRAYERRUN
yeah but it would be a battle.

PRAYERRUN
and I wish we could just delete the whole danny glover thing lol

Jyppe
Story was funny, but in the end I think Deadpool takes this. I mean, if Danny Glover could kill a predator, so can Deadpool. ermmnone

That's a retarded logic. Did you even watch the movie? Besides, comic book Predators are lot tougher.

IMO, the Predator would win. By a Ko. I don't think he could kill Deadpool by any chance though. Actually it might go either way, now that I've pondered it enough.

JasonK4
Originally posted by Jyppe
That's a retarded logic. Did you even watch the movie? Besides, comic book Predators are lot tougher.

IMO, the Predator would win. By a Ko. I don't think he could kill Deadpool by any chance though. Actually it might go either way, now that I've pondered it enough.
I was serious about Deadpool winning but I wasn't being serious about Danny Glover beating a Predator, retard.

PRAYERRUN
this is fun...lets ponder some more. ponder ponder ponder....

JasonK4
I was serious about Deadpool winning but I wasn't being serious about Danny Glover beating a Predator, retard.

That was rude, my apologies.

Jyppe

Ah, well my bad. I kinda thought you were being serious as it were your only argument. How the hell am I supposed to know which part of your post if serious and what's not? confused

Prayerrun - How long does DP need to be out to it be considered as KO?

JasonK4
Ah, well my bad. I kinda thought you were being serious as it were your only argument. How the hell am I supposed to know which part of your post if serious and what's not? confused

I realized my error. sad

PRAYERRUN

Prayerrun - How long does DP need to be out to it be considered as KO?
If I remember right, Deadpool CAN be knocked out just like he was when facing Taskmaster, so I'd say layed out flat on his back, with predator over him...of course, knowing deadpool, that will probably be one of his tricks....lol

PRAYERRUN
I realized my error. sad lol yeah well blame it on the creators of predator 2 for confusing all of us lol.

JasonK4
lol yeah well blame it on the creators of predator 2 for confusing all of us lol.
laughing out loud

PRAYERRUN
so anyway....ummmm.....how do you see this playing out?

Jyppe
lol yeah well blame it on the creators of predator 2 for confusing all of us lol.

Yeah, it really wasn't that good movie anyways, I Prefer Predator with Arnold as Dutch.

Jason - No worries, I just get a bit ticked off as some people actually use the Harrigan/Glover as an argument in debates, which sucks major ass after a while.

So umm... I se they're coming up with Aliens vs Predator 2 movie. Are you guys going to see it?

PRAYERRUN
most likely. I have the first one....so might as well see the second one.

PRAYERRUN
so deadpool wins this huh lol.

JasonK4
Yeah, it really wasn't that good movie anyways, I Prefer Predator with Arnold as Dutch.

Jason - No worries, I just get a bit ticked off as some people actually use the Harrigan/Glover as an argument in debates, which sucks major ass after a while.

So umm... I se they're coming up with Aliens vs Predator 2 movie. Are you guys going to see it?
Cool.
so deadpool wins this huh lol.
IMO.

PRAYERRUN
Cool.

IMO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.