flash vs marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
If a angry flash came to marvel and took over the television station and stated that he is going to kill every being on the face of the earth by 2 days. Who on marvel earth would be able to stop him.

Now this is a flash that isnt holding back and is very angry but wont let his anger cloud his thoughts.

Who will stop the flash and by the way this is a non prep fight. The heros, villians are trying to get to him immediately and stop him before he even kill half of the population. So due to flash being fast, they dont have time to make preperations.

Flash vs the marvel universe.

Gecko4lif
Flash beats everybody under skyfather

Rorschach
Iron Man kicks his ass.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Rorschach
Iron Man kicks his ass.
and then wakes up to realize he has been in a coma for the last 50 years

Rorschach
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
and then wakes up to realize he has been in a coma for the last 50 years

Which he put himself in to punish himself for killing The Flash.

Gecko4lif
Which he put himself in to punish himself for killing The Flash.
Touche

It is actually a coma the flash induced after tonys laughable attempt

Rorschach
Touche

It is actually a coma the flash induced after tonys laughable attempt

Flash can't put anyone into a coma, he can only run fast.

Harry Fingerman
Spider-Man, or Wolverine take him down.

PRAYERRUN
ummmm thor can stop flash....

Gecko4lif
Flash can't put anyone into a coma, he can only run fast.
Flash Can do alot more then run fast.

Speed Force Conduit: Speed Force is a vaguely defined extra-dimensional energy force from which most superspeed-powered heroes draw their powers. The Speed Force serves as the ultimate measure of velocity in the DCU. They are often referred to in terms of barriers: Sound barrier, Light barrier, Time Barrier, Dimensional Barrier, and finally the Speed Force Barrier. While all speedsters are powered by the force, West mainlines the power from the force itself and cannot be cut off from the source, unlike the others. Wally has, on several occasions, sped faster than light and been pulled into and exited the Speed Force by his own volition.

* Constructs: Wally discovered if he concentrated, the Speed Force could be used to create solid constructs which he used to compose his costume. The first time he used this ability was to create a solid armor enabling him to run despite having broken legs. Later examples included sealing up the openings of his costume against disease, creating pockets for holding things, etc.

* Sharing the Force: "Lending" velocity to objects or people already in motion. Since his interaction with the Speed Force, he may also lend his speed and angular momentum to another object or person. This may allow others to run alongside with the Flash. He may still allow his molecular structure to pass through object but now after he passes through an object, the object is now supercharged with a chaotic energy, and explodes seconds after his passing through it. His range of powers seems to have been increased significantly and he is now the fastest Flash to have ever lived. If he shares the Speed Force with another meta with super-speed capabilities such as Superman, that metahuman can now exceed the speed of light but does not become aware of the Speed Dimension. He can also impart molecular energy to a target to increase molecular movement, as he did against the water being called Flow, boiling him into steam for a short time.

* Stealing Speed: He is able to "steal" speed and/or momentum from anyone, effectively turning them into living statues. Also can steal speed from objects like bullets.

* Speed Force Aura: The Flash's body is surrounded by what he calls his "speed force aura". This aura protects him and anyone who is running with him or carried by him, from the effects of using his speed. This includes friction and airborne particulate matter. It may also protect him from injury from high speed impacts such as punches he delivers and receives from his opponents. He does seem to possess some level of superhuman resistance to injury but this does not extend far past normal physical interactions, as received from normal combat.

* Super Speed: It appears that the Flash may run at any speed that he thinks is possible, but there may be physical limits to his speed. Theoretically, speeds greater than Mach 10, are dangerous to the people and to the environment. This speed would still be the equivalent to approximately 128 miles per second; allowing him to cross the United States in about 23 seconds, or circle the world in about 3 minutes. The Flash rarely achieves such speed in populated areas due to the effects of sonic disruptions and air displacements. His cruising speeds are probably around 90-150 miles per hour (1.5 - 2.5 miles per second). This is fast enough to move through most cities and around people without causing too much disruption to the population and slow enough for him to register everything he sees clearly. If he choses, Wally can approach the speed of light, and doing so, enters the Speed Force dimension. If he chooses to continue to run at light speed, he can use the Speed Force dimension for a form of haphazard Time Travel.

* Infinite Mass Punch: traveling near the speed of light acquired the relativistic mass of such speed to impart blows which could hit with the force of "a white dwarf star", Flash's own durability regulated by the Speed Force in such cases.

* Time & Dimensional Travel: West has shown to be able to traverse time and dimensions with his own powers, like Allen. However, Wally now accelerates to the point that he is skirting the very edge of the Speed Force dimension, and can traverse along the time-stream to specific points as they become visible, much like watching a movie in fast forward or reverse (however he must have a particular speedster's vibratory signature to search for and lock onto, or be very familiar with the vibration of that time period).

* Metabolize Wounds: Accelerating his healing factor while using the Force to sustain him, he could heal from grievous injury, without prematurely aging like his alternate version, Walter West.

* Molecular Control: The Flash has always possessed the ability to control his speed and angular momentum at the MOLECULAR level, and control his molecular interactions to allow his body to pass through any substance. There have been only a few superdense materials that the Flash has not been able to penetrate with this power. Certain forcefields also seem to negate this power. While in an intangible state, Flash is immune to any airborn viruses and can breathe regularly.

* Increased Perceptions: The Flash possesses the ability to alter his perceptions so that falling objects can appear to be standing still and can be caught and moved back to their normal position. He can do this so quickly as to have it happen invisibly to the normal human eye. The Flash's reaction time is so increased as to perform feats of speed such as removing the momentum from bullets and fast moving objects thrown at him or at others.

* Supercharged Brain Activity: The Flash's mental abilities are also increased in speed, simple computations can be done at lightning speeds, and his ability to perform normal feats at increased speeds has allow him to build hundreds of force field generators in a matter of hours, move sandbags to cover a beach or search an entire area for something as small as a paper clip. Wally can also read as super-speed, but rarely takes advantage of his ability to learn at increased speeds, although, Jay Garrick has done so and has become a jack of all trades in several disciplines and languages.

* Other Speed Feats: The Flash can also perform a variety of super-speed feats such as:

* He can strike a single opponent millions of times in a second.

* He can disarm, or jam any number of opponents weapons before they are even aware of his movement.

* Hurl small projectiles at hypersonic velocities.

* The creation of wind based vortices's that can act as barriers to movement, funnels for toxic gas's, or vacuum chambers.

* He can spin his arms to create directed funnels of hurricane speed air that can knock down barriers or reduce the speed of a falling object.

* He can run across bodies of water, up the sides of buildings, and by spinning like a helicopter, he can even perform a limited kind of flight. Since his power is a quantum/molecular phenomenon, it is theoretically possible for the Flash to be able to fly just as other metas do, (and there have been other flying speedsters in the past, such as the deceased Johnny Quick,) because he can control his absolute molecular energy and direction and force it in the direction he wished to move without running.

Make sure Yu pay attention to the Infinite mass punch thing.

Rorschach
You made all that up.

Gecko4lif
lol no i didnt

Rorschach
I don't believe you.

Gecko4lif
i dont care.

go read the flash respect thread

Rorschach
That thread only has Pre-Crisis feats, all digitally remastered to look Post-Crisis.

Gecko4lif
>.>

Shut up crazy boy

PRAYERRUN
so anyway, THOR beats flash, STORM beats flash, Dr. Strange beats flash....

Sirius77
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
so anyway, THOR beats flash, STORM beats flash, Dr. Strange beats flash....

Infinite. Mass Punch.= dead THOR , STORM, and Dr. Strange.

Gecko4lif
I dont know.
strange might beat flash....

Hannibal-Lector
Of the three, i only can see Strange beating flash, it would take much less than the infinity punch to do KO strange tho i think... Strange still might be too much tho

Sirius77
With prep Strange could be a handful for anyone.
So, yeah I take tat one back.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Sirius77
Infinite. Mass Punch.= dead THOR , STORM, and Dr. Strange. I agree with Storm and Strange (unprotected), but I doubt an IMP would kill Thor, especially the current Thor.

All of Marvel Earth has two days to work on a way to beat Flash. Super scientists like Richards, Doom, or Stark should be able to come up with something that could take him down.

Didn't Richards already build a device that could hyperaccelerate the speed of the FF? IIRC, Gladiator was the only one that could see them moving.

Sirius77
I can see that, but it might go either way...
Because I don't think that Thor would be able to react.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Acrosurge
I agree with Storm and Strange (unprotected), but I doubt an IMP would kill Thor, especially the current Thor.

! punch kill thor? No

Millions? 100% sure

Superherovandal
I'm pretty sure the thread said no prepping allowed. and secondly Flash would very easily beat current thor.

alfmartinez
being realistic..
thor wouldn't react
after flash killing some people the fantastic four could stop him

that's my opinion
byee

Priest
Strange snaps his fingers and stops time. no expression

Violent2Dope
Flash kills a few people then dies when he runs into the wall that is Juggernaut.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by carver9
If a angry flash came to marvel and took over the television station and stated that he is going to kill every being on the face of the earth by 2 days. Who on marvel earth would be able to stop him.

Now this is a flash that isnt holding back and is very angry but wont let his anger cloud his thoughts.

Who will stop the flash and by the way this is a non prep fight. The heros, villians are trying to get to him immediately and stop him before he even kill half of the population. So due to flash being fast, they dont have time to make preperations.

Flash vs the marvel universe.

hmmm, so flash goes to marvel earth and threatens marvel univers...hmmmm....

marvel earth=no speed force...so yeah...everybodys gonna kick the carp out of the flash.
stick out tongue

Soljer
Originally posted by Priest
Strange snaps his fingers and stops time. no expression

Strange touches his finger to his thumb and the-

*red mist*.

Harry Fingerman
Strange snaps his fingers and stops time. no expression Flash snaps his Strange and stops him. no expression

Grinning Goku
Iron Man kicks his ass.

Is that a joke? If it is, it's a bad one.

Bouboumaster
Juggernaut, Strange, any Heralds, Franklin Richard, Xavier, Emma Frost, Jean Grey, etc.

Priest
Originally posted by Soljer
Strange touches his finger to his thumb and the-

*red mist*.
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
Flash snaps his Strange and stops him. no expression
with prep, Strange will have numerous shields for protection on top of his auto shields.

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by carver9

Priest

oh, well auto shields stick out tongue

Doctor-Alvis
He could just run around the planet freezing undefined amounts of land in place while the Earth keeps spinning, Doctor style.

Harry Fingerman
oh, well auto shields stick out tongue Damn, those would have helped when Juggernaut almost broke his back...
Or, when Khoon KO'ed him.
Or, when Galactus KO'ed him.
Or, when Magneto KO'ed him.
Or, when Namor KO'ed him.
Or, when Huc KO'ed him.
Or, when Beta KO'ed him.
Or, when...

Priest
Damn, those would have helped when Juggernaut almost broke his back...
Or, when Huc KO'ed him.
Or, when Beta KO'ed him.
Or, when...
meh, in the GL vs flash fights its a valid argument, right Soljer?
smile

Harry Fingerman
smile Um... wat?

Soljer
smile

I don't see green lanterns in here.

Green Lanterns do have autoshields, assume their will is strong.

But only against lethal attacks.

Strange's 'autoshields' are mostly forum talk. smile.

Priest
Um... wat?
ah, never mind, Soljer being a GL fan would give the auto shield nod ..maybe...
But a GL would beat flash do to auto shields, even tho they never work in comics.

Harry Fingerman
Damn, those would have helped when Juggernaut almost broke his back...
Or, when Huc KO'ed him.
Or, when Beta KO'ed him.
Or, when...
Or, when Thor KO'ed him.
Or, when the damn Skrulls KO'ed him.
Or, when Doom's robots took him out.
Or, when the Celestial Order killed him.
Or, when Reed Richards almost knocked him out.
Or, when Warrior KO'ed him.

Damn, it doesn't seem like they're useful at all... but that can't be right, they're used on the forum all the tiem!!!1

Priest
Or, when Thor KO'ed him.

Damn, it doesn't seem like they're useful at all... but that can't be right, they're used on the forum all the tiem!!!1
PIS!131fist

Harry Fingerman
So anyway... Flash KO's Strange.

Soljer
Or, when Thor KO'ed him.

Forum talk. Nothing more.

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by Soljer
Forum talk. Nothing more. That's pretty much why I don't believe anything said on the forum anymore.

Especially anything coming out of Strange's respect thread.

Phenomenol
That's pretty much why I don't believe anything said on the forum anymore.

Especially anything coming out of Strange's respect thread.

thumb up thumb up

CaptainStoic
So let me get this straight. The Flash... one Flash could take out an entire planet filled with Marvels most powerful heroes? That's a really bad joke. The Speed of thought could take Flash out if Xavier decided to pull him onto the Astral Plane. It would take one non jobbing Charles Xavier to beat the Flash.

TricksterPriest
It would be very hard to stop a non-jobbing full potential bloodlusted flash. He has stopped planets before. Yes, I'm not kidding. He took the kinetic energy of an entire planet and stopped it's movement.

The problem is finding him and getting him to slow down. He would get stopped eventually, but it wouldn't be most of the regulars. He's simply too damn fast.

CaptainStoic
I bet anyone here could beat the Flash to the moon if they though of it. My point is that that speed of thought is faster than the Flash is. Xavier could pull his mind nto the Astral plane and deal with him. The Shadow king would devour his mind altogether, before he could even begin to run.

Tenebrous
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
So let me get this straight. The Flash... one Flash could take out an entire planet filled with Marvels most powerful heroes? That's a really bad joke. The Speed of thought could take Flash out if Xavier decided to pull him onto the Astral Plane. It would take one non jobbing Charles Xavier to beat the Flash.

Speedforce >>>> speed of thought.

I hate flash as a character but that is pretty much truth. flash is unbeatable if you take out pis and cis...only cosmic level beings can stop him.

every flash comic should only be 1 panel long...

Rorschach
Flash is faster than the speed of thought. Even Superman has moved twice the speed of thought.

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by Tenebrous
Speedforce >>>> speed of thought.

I hate flash as a character but that is pretty much truth. flash is unbeatable if you take out pis and cis...only cosmic level beings can stop him.

every flash comic should only be 1 panel long... So, that means he can't be mind raped, even if he has no idea where the opponent is?

Tenebrous
So, that means he can't be mind raped, even if he has no idea where the opponent is?

he'd literally KO everyone before xavier/jean/rachel/cable/whoever could pinpoint him and mind rape.

there've been flash comics where he searches the world for something and returns in 3 seconds. when you move as fast as flash it's less of him not knowing where the opposition is and more will the opposition have the seconds to act before they get delt with.

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by Tenebrous
he'd literally KO everyone before xavier/jean/rachel/cable/whoever could pinpoint him and mind rape.

there've been flash comics where he searches the world for something and returns in 3 seconds. So, if every telepath attacks his mind at once...

Tenebrous
So, if every telepath attacks his mind at once...

again, they have to isolate first. even xavier needs a few seconds at least before he can isolate someone just by searching.

if everyone knew where flash was exactly as he arrived, then he's dead. but OP didn't state that they had prep, just that flash arrives and starts gettin angry.

Phenomenol
So, that means he can't be mind raped, even if he has no idea where the opponent is?

Gorilla Grodd has something to say about that!

CaptainStoic
yep and we all know that Xavier is superior to Grodd, what about the Shadow King?

TricksterPriest
One thing that I never understood, is why Flash can mindraped in the first place.

If we take the example of Gambit, a character charged with KE, and apply the idea to Flash, Flash should be highly resistant to mindrape. Gambit is almost undetectable and very difficult to mindrape, because of the high kinetic energy in his body.

It makes sense. and if that applies to TP in marvel, then Flash can't mindraped for the most part.

I'm probably wrong, but I was just curious. in any case, a TP would have to be able to withstand a blitz from Flash in order to beat him with mindrape. Last time I remember him being mindraped is Fernus and Mageddon.

Phenomenol
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I'm probably wrong, but I was just curious. in any case, a TP would have to be able to withstand a blitz from Flash in order to beat him with mindrape. Last time I remember him being mindraped is Fernus and Mageddon.

Don't forget about Gorilla Grodd!!!

SpiderGauntlet
Flash is an overpowered fagget big grin. He was simply fast till they add shit like infinite mass punch. What about Sentry, Hulk, Juggernaut big grin. What can he do to Sentry =/.

And there's also his bull shit speed stealing his abillity to "give" speed, his time travel, his speed aura which is one of the dumbest things, accelerated healing factor running fast should not equal increased speed in bodily functions, Uber brain crap, his abillity to be a DC character big grin (Alot of DC characters are moon busters). And all the other shit in an attempt the make him godly.

gogogadgetgo
still, no speed force in marvel. so falsh gets slaped silly by every hero on earth

spetznaz
I bet anyone here could beat the Flash to the moon if they though of it. My point is that that speed of thought is faster than the Flash is. Xavier could pull his mind nto the Astral plane and deal with him. The Shadow king would devour his mind altogether, before he could even begin to run.

The speed of thought is actually not quite that fast (although it is very fast, it is not comic book fast). It is, essentially, the speed of an impulse through a neuron.

The fastest impulse speed is 120 meters per second in a neuron. That is VERY fast, but compare that with the speed of light in meters per second (299 792 458 m / s).
Then you can see the MAJOR difference therein.

But, you will probably say we are talking about comics.

Well then, take Superman Red Son. When faced against a legion of green lanterns he basically took them out, even though they had managed to entrap him using their rings. He told them their attack was folly because they were using thought-based weapons, yet he could move TEN TIMES faster than the speed of thought. That is Superman.

But, you'll probably say one of two things. One is that Red Son Superman was an older version of Superman, thus had absorbed more solar energy and was more powerful (something Luthor does allude to in the comic), and the second is to question whether the comic is canon.

To counter the first counter would be as follows .....Flash is faster than any Superman (unless we start going into Pre-Crisis days), thus it doesn't matter whether Superman is young, middle-aged or living off social security.
The second counter is just as easy ....even if you take away Superman Red Son, there is an event in MArvel Comics that makes my point just as easily (and to even greater effect).

It involves Quicksilver and Exodus.

Nopw, Exodus is one of the more powerful mutants out there ....magneto's scion for a while. With abundant powers of telekinesis, telepathy and the like. Enough to even engage a celestial, and almost crush an island with his mind.

Yet he was faced against QuickSilver ....a mutant whose ability (at least then) was simply running fast. None of the SpeedForce 'extras' that the Flash has.

What happened when the two met ....Exodus couldn't get a lock on Quicksilver, no matter how he tried. And when he tried to do a 360 approach QS simply left the scene, then came back and clocked Exodus.

Note: QS is NOWHERE as fast as the Flash is. That QuickSilver and current Flash is like comparing opposite ends of the spectrum. Yet QS literally pwned Exodus, one of the premier psi-users in Marvel, and did so with abundant ease.

Now, i am not saying that the Flash would take over Marvel Earth (he would be stopped in my opinion, but not before killing virtually everyone who is not above a certain power thresh hold .....look at the ease that Zombie QuickSilver turned the world, and again ....QS' speed is nothing compared to the Flash's).

What i am emphasising is that the 'speed of thought' is nothing to a Speedforce user (and goodness help you if the Flash merges with the Speedforce .....then he could easily take over Marvel and DC earth unless certain Deux Ex machina characters ....like Strange and his bag of PIS ....are at hand to stop him).

A Flash that is not holding back is beyond speed. Someone should post the scan of him rescuing 500,000 people dispersed througout a city, and transporting them in 2s and 3s a couple hundred miles away ....and doing all this in a fraction of a second while a nuclear bomb is going off (and note: he has to search for those people in the city). That Flash had not even merged with the speed force. Yet he did that ....and it was canon.

So was when he took the entire planetary momentum and made the world stop. That was also canon.

Kingdom Come/Kingdom is questionable on whether it is canon or not, but the key thing about it is that in it the Flash had basically merged with the Speed Force. What happened? He was basically everywhere at the same time (and not just everywhere, but also in several dimensions at the same time ....capable of even pulling out people watching from a different dimension - i.e. the old guy who was being shown what was going on).

Now, a KMC Flash who is not holding back going against Prof. X would simply equal mutant brain mush spread over at least 4 continents (if not all of them).

The 'speed of thought' is not as fast as some think it is.

Soljer
Originally posted by SpiderGauntlet
Flash is an overpowered fagget big grin. He was simply fast till they add shit like infinite mass punch. What about Sentry, Hulk, Juggernaut big grin. What can he do to Sentry =/.

And there's also his bull shit speed stealing his abillity to "give" speed, his time travel, his speed aura which is one of the dumbest things, accelerated healing factor running fast should not equal increased speed in bodily functions, Uber brain crap, his abillity to be a DC character big grin (Alot of DC characters are moon busters). And all the other shit in an attempt the make him godly.

Uhmmm...

I assume by fagget, you are actually merely a homophobic imbecile who can't even spell his insults correctly and meant ******. In which case, I'd love to know which issue they changed Wally's sexuality, because as far as I can remember, he's married with kids....

The Flash would very easily stomp the Sentry and the Hulk - even without using some of the more exotic tricks like speed steals, speed force dumps, and healing.

WITH them, it's asinine to even consider them in a fight.

The Juggernaut's the Juggernaut, can't really be hurt beyond a bfr (which the Flash is plenty capable of delivering), but one thing's for sure - the Juggernaut won't be touching the Flash.

Soljer
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
still, no speed force in marvel. so falsh gets slaped silly by every hero on earth

Score for reading the forum rules! WE R TEH SMRTZ!

Concerning the Battlefield

Also, all characters, regardless of where the fight takes place, or what universe/medium they are native to, will have full access to their abilities at optimum efficiency as they are depicted in their native universes. It will be assumed that each character fights as they are normally presented regardless of battle locale. This means that, for example, Flash will in fact have SpeedForce abilities if the battle took place in Marvel Manhattan. Battles will always take place on an assumed equal playing field.

Terryc250
One word, Sentry

Rorschach
The Flash who stole the speed of an entire planet wasn't Wally, it was a future versions of Flash who did it in order to keep his son from dying.

Estacado
Quicksilver stops him.

llagrok
Originally posted by Estacado
Quicksilver stops him.

Gecko4lif
Quicksilver stops him.

You do know that flash hops backwards on 1 leg faster then quick silver sprints forward dont you?

Switch 07
You made all that up. Your stupidly amazes me.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Switch 07
Your stupidly amazes me. your ability to not catch sarcasim amazes me.

Estacado
You do know that flash hops backwards on 1 leg faster then quick silver sprints forward dont you?
Lies.

Bouboumaster

Gecko4lif
Lies.

No. A lie would be your mother saying she loves you...*burn*

llagrok
No. A lie would be your mother saying she loves you...*burn*

Good joke, considering how we're all so preoccupied with being loved by our mothers.

rico777
Originally posted by Switch 07
Your stupidly amazes me.

laughing Ror is just kidding switch... he knows full well what Flash is capable of.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by llagrok
Good joke, considering how we're all so preoccupied with being loved by our mothers.

I know high five *smack*

Bouboumaster
Anyway, he couldn't beat "everyone".
Mr Immortal would outlife Flash. Happy Dance

batdude123
Originally posted by spetznaz
Kingdom Come/Kingdom is questionable on whether it is canon or not, but the key thing about it is that in it the Flash had basically merged with the Speed Force. What happened? He was basically everywhere at the same time (and not just everywhere, but also in several dimensions at the same time ....capable of even pulling out people watching from a different dimension - i.e. the old guy who was being shown what was going on).

It isn't canon.

At least not to Earth 1. It's an Elseworld's comic.

Soljer
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Anyway, he couldn't beat "everyone".
Mr Immortal would outlife Flash. Happy Dance

I don't feel like going back to the first post, but unless otherwise specified...

Death isn't necessary to be considered 'beaten.'

Accel
Quicksilver stops him.
The man speaks the truth. thumb up

Sirius77
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Juggernaut, Strange, any Heralds, Franklin Richard, Xavier, Emma Frost, Jean Grey, etc.

None of them will have time to react.

spawnwest
I don't think Flash would win here, but it would take somebody like Dr Strange to somehow located him and stop him.

Marvel heroes would spend most of their time trying to save cities and civilians, because Flash would simply destroy them just by running through them.

Sirius77

Scientifically speaking, the speed of thought is only about
a couple hundred cm per second. That's the time that it takes
for our nuerons to recieve electrical signals to start a "thought".

By that time, the Flash has been to Pluto and back several hundred times.

Sirius77
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo

Technically, there's no PC in the DC universe, but that
never stops Surfer in forum battles. Why would it stop
Flash?

Sirius77
Originally posted by spawnwest
I don't think Flash would win here, but it would take somebody like Dr Strange to somehow located him and stop him.

Marvel heroes would spend most of their time trying to save cities and civilians, because Flash would simply destroy them just by running through them.

I give the Flash five minutes to destroy Marvel Earth. No one will know what happened. A Flash without jobbing is a force to be reconned with.

TricksterPriest
Hmmm. if he stops the earth's movement, wouldn't he negate gravity on the entire planet, or destroy it eventually?

Either that or he just runs around making sonic booms and thunderclaps. That would take out most of the resistance. big grin

Sirius77
True. Or one Infitie Mass Punch to the Earth should do it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.