New DC animated universe??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stickman618
the first DC animated universe started with Batman:the animated series and ended with the last episode of Justice League Unlimited.

does any one think they'll make a new one which will start with "The Batman"?

Bat Dude
I think it'll happen...

It might be pretty kool... The Superman ep wasn't that bad... It wasn't A Matter of Family or Riddler's Revenge, but it was pretty good...

Like I said, it'll happen...

stickman618
and again it'll start with a Batman series

OB1-adobe
awesome.....we'll have the DCAU vs. NDCAU

I would'nt bet against it, WB knows how successful the original was, they relaunced the sup and bat movie franchises so i wouldn't doubt it

the orignial DCAU was actually probably

1. the filmation DC cartoons 1960's
2. Superfriends 1970's-1980's
3. Batman-JLU 1990's-2006
4. The batman 2005- who knows

stickman618
the only thing i don't like is the new look of Joker

i prefer the traditional look

unknowable
This seems great.

B.A
Justice Leagues universe was awesome. AWESOME.

We don't need another, we need the best.

ankur29
they should make an openworld video game based on the old bruce timm dcau as it woudl be easier for the graphics to be produced........... imagine all their superheroes CM,superman,MM,WW,BA with equally as many villians alt area's and stories with say more than 100 sq miles of free roam ,metropolis,star city etc with space and underwater areas!!!!!!!!! that would be sweet

MrCampion
I saw the Joker in "The Batman" and thought he looked really off for the Joker.

spidermanrocks
well i wish they would make a new dcau starting with the batman but the Justice League and Superman have appeared in the batman. In the original dcau, batman tas was the first one that took place and Superman and static and justice league and batman bayond and the rest all happened after the events of batman tas. i dont think they will make a new dcau but it will be sweet. so the batman might be the first show in the new dcau.

and i think they will make a new mau (marvel animated universe) starting with the spectacular spider-man. i hope so.

Kovacs86
Meh. The Batman sucks.

spidermanrocks
well i think they've started it. I think 'the batman' and 'legion of super heroes' are the first in the new dcau and 'the spectacular spider-man' is the first in the new mau.

Bat Dude
Originally posted by Kovacs86
Meh. The Batman sucks.

Well... The first, second, and third seasons sucked pretty badly, but the fourth season was pretty awesome (especially "A Matter of Family" and "Riddler's Revenge"wink and the fifth season was all right...

Kovacs86
Originally posted by Bat Dude
Well... The first, second, and third seasons sucked pretty badly, but the fourth season was pretty awesome (especially "A Matter of Family" and "Riddler's Revenge"wink and the fifth season was all right...

I watched a couple of episodes out of curiosity and decided to stay far away. To be fair, I'm certainly not the target audience for such a programme...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.