Darwin Vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
Can Darwin at least hang for awhile?

Bouboumaster
It would ****in' sucks to be Darwin in this match.

Harry Fingerman
Darwin got his ass handed to him by Huc...

Barbarian Shams
Poor Darwin ain't got a prayer in the world against Bertron's greatest creation.

HueyFreeman
Darwins adaption mutation seems to be very limited. Maybe once he goes through a secondary stage mutation (maybe) he might have a slim chance.

SuperiorTech
He would probably do the same thing he did when he faced hulk.

Erik-Lensherr
Doomsday in a stomp

bitca360
But can Darwin get hurt? I know he couldn't absorb gamma radiation from WWH so his power just had him teleport away from him; but was he in pain trying to absorb from Hulk or did he just reach his limit & teleport?

I thought it would make more sense for him to become intangible to someone with super-strength, but I suppose just leaving the battle field was more efficient?

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by bitca360
But can Darwin get hurt? I know he couldn't absorb gamma radiation from WWH so his power just had him teleport away from him; but was he in pain trying to absorb from Hulk or did he just reach his limit & teleport?

I thought it would make more sense for him to become intangible to someone with super-strength, but I suppose just leaving the battle field was more efficient?

Well i think they were going for more of a battle field removal with him like they did with monet and juggernaut.Being intangible would help him but now the xmen guess strength would be a way to go.The way it came across to me he evolve to syphon off the gamma radiation but there was so much then hulk hit him but before he could evlove again the first blow he got from the hulk pretty much let him know he could not take another one so his body decided the best course of action was to teleport away.

Soljer
The most efficient response to super strength would be intangibility. - Just leaving the battlefield means the offending stimulus could 'attack' again.

And it's not very far fetched for Darwin to become intangible in response to something. He became an energy being before...

But, meh, a lot of writing in World War Hulk has been eh.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Soljer
The most efficient response to super strength would be intangibility. - Just leaving the battlefield means the offending stimulus could 'attack' again.

And it's not very far fetched for Darwin to become intangible in response to something. He became an energy being before...

But, meh, a lot of writing in World War Hulk has been eh.

Thank you. I don't think Darwin can deal with Doomsday (due to his incredible speed and to an extent his strength). Darwin jobbed to The Huc hard. I'm not saying he could beat the guy, it's just that that was a low end showing of his IMHO.

llagrok
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Thank you. I don't think Darwin can deal with Doomsday (due to his incredible speed and to an extent his strength). Darwin jobbed to The Huc hard. I'm not saying he could beat the guy, it's just that that was a low end showing of his IMHO.

Co-sign

Estacado
Huc>>>>Darwin.

Shin_Nikkolas
It's hardly a low end showing. This is the strongest Hulk ever according to canon. Thus, one stronger than Mindless Hulk, Apocalypse's War Hulk, everything.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
It's hardly a low end showing. This is the strongest Hulk ever according to canon. Thus, one stronger than Mindless Hulk, Apocalypse's War Hulk, everything.
According to statements that have never been backed up,and no wwh isnt stronger then war hulk otherwise he would have beat down juggernaut easily instead of preety much breaking even and then running away.

Soljer

It's not a low showing because he "lost" to the Hulk.

It's an inconsistent showing because it was not in line with his powerset.

Shin_Nikkolas
People use those all the time here.

A. YOu do realize Classic Juggernaut and War Hulk never really "fought", right? Cain ran at Hulk and Huk stopped him. Then IIRC he tripped him with one of his new tech equipment. There was no page-long trading of punches or anything. So, what is there to suggest Hulk could stomp Cain? He could STOP him but he still couldn't hurt him.

B. Hulk running away from Juggernaut sounds like a good load of BS. I'll see what happened for myself and post later.

llagrok
People use those all the time here.

A. YOu do realize Classic Juggernaut and War Hulk never really "fought", right? Cain ran at Hulk and Huk stopped him. Then IIRC he tripped him with one of his new tech equipment. There was no page-long trading of punches or anything. So, what is there to suggest Hulk could stomp Cain? He could STOP him but he still couldn't hurt him.

B. Hulk running away from Juggernaut sounds like a good load of BS. I'll see what happened for myself and post later.

Juggernaut and the Hulk started fighting, then the Hulk sidestepped Juggernaut as he was about to charge him. Juggernaut couldn't stop himself for some weirdass reason, and the Hulk went after Xavier.

Jyppe
"Weapon against the Celestials" > Angry Huc no expression

Symmetric Chaos
Darwin jobbed to Hulk but he'd still lose to DD. DD might not be able to kill him but he'd end up wining.

Originally posted by llagrok
Juggernaut and the Hulk started fighting, then the Hulk sidestepped Juggernaut as he was about to charge him. Juggernaut couldn't stop himself for some weirdass reason, and the Hulk went after Xavier.

Inertia roll eyes (sarcastic)

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Darwin jobbed to Hulk but he'd still lose to DD. DD might not be able to kill him but he'd end up wining.

Inertia roll eyes (sarcastic)

thumb up

celestialdemon
Darwn gets stomped. Helix would have been a much better matchup, but he would have still lost.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.