The Star Wars fan's guide to dating

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mujaffa
1) Mention Star Wars on each date. If this results in hostility, a rolling of eyes or 'Yeah.. Spock is my favourite!' It is not meant to be. Actually, the 'Spock' comment is the lesser of the evils.

2) If you say 'Boba Fett is cool!' and your date responds with 'Yeah.. those swedes make great music!' It was not meant to be

3) If your date tells you to grow up or be more mature because you collect Star Wars toys/books/comics etc... You guessed it, it was not meant to be.

4) If your date says 'I don't care if it's the first movie in 16 years, I want to go to this phat party'.. Run away quickly in the opposite direction. Star Wars is better than booze and loud techno music.

5) If your date says 'But Independence day was sooooo much than Star Wars. And Armageddon.. woah! I want some real science, not this Science fiction crap.. Star Wars is sooooo unrealistic' proceed to slink away smile

6) If your date brings you something cute, small and Star Wars related even if they don't like Star Wars that much but they know you do... or if they happily listen to you and you can communicate with them on a level other than Star Wars... or if this person accompanies you to Episode 1, and likes going to Toys R Us.. keep them. Not only do they kinda like Star Wars, but they understand why you like it and understand /that/ you like it.

7) If your date is as much of a Star Wars nut as you.. make sure you have something else in common.. if you do, it's a match made in heaven

LanceWindu
What's this have to do with EU?

You probably could have put this somewhere else.

Julie
Uh....where exactly elsewhere would you put something like this....I think it was thoughtful of mujaffa to put it here at all.....

LanceWindu
GDF, that's where the humor that has no other connections should go.

Mujaffa
GDF??? where's that??I post humor every where to lighten up things

LanceWindu
GDF Is the General Discussion Forum, you've been here long enough, you should know that.

Julie
Hey hey...it took me a good 10 seconds to figure that out.....today...and I've been here a long long time...

Mujaffa
i don't use shortenenings ok LW??

LanceWindu
You just did.

Mujaffa
stick out tongue

Corran
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mujaffa
Happy Dance

Captain REX
We need a yawning smilie...

Julie
if only....but hey they've given us quite a nice selection of little faces.....

LanceWindu
OK back on topic.

As long as the mods deem it ok to be here then I guess it will stay.

finti
Since their aint no humor section any more I allow this one in her, it is actually called Star Wars : Literature and Expanded Universe.
We call this literature

Captain REX
Yes, it is writing, isn't it? big grin

Mujaffa
wink roll eyes (sarcastic)

Captain REX
big grin

Julie
Works for me.......

LanceWindu
I suggest a Star Wars - Misc. section, for all the trivia, humor and other stuff to go into.

Mujaffa
that would be niceHappy Dance

Julie
I think it could work...but uh what's wrong with it here? This section is rarely used....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.