Magneto & Black Bolt vs. Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shin_Nikkolas
Who takes this?
-No BB Scream. Whisper is fine though.

nimbus006
Pretty sure this is to much power for Diana to handle. I guess it all depends on the amount of power BB can unleash.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by nimbus006
Pretty sure this is to much power for Diana to handle. I guess it all depends on the amount of power BB can unleash.

Pretty sure she can just cross her bracelets and redirect the whisper back at BB. WW wins. Speed blitz, Lasso tie, Tiara toss, earth moving strength, and high durability.

nimbus006
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Pretty sure she can just cross her bracelets and redirect the whisper back at BB. WW wins. Speed blitz, Lasso tie, Tiara toss, earth moving strength, and high durability.

In that case pretty sure Mags can erect a forcefield and stop the redirection of the blast stick out tongue

llagrok

How does she redirect something like that?

nimbus006
Originally posted by llagrok

Was thinking the same thing

nvrbeenwthagirl
The same way she redirects the sound waves from SIlver Swan, or a blast from a pantheon.

Gecko4lif
Bb's voice isnt sonic.

It is a yet unidentifies type of energy

and it is to widespread for her to redirect

It isnt a comparessed ball it is pretty much a funneled spectrum

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Bb's voice isnt sonic.

It is a yet unidentifies type of energy

and it is to widespread for her to redirect

It isnt a comparessed ball it is pretty much a funneled spectrum

The point is, IT doesn't matter, HEr shield completely encompasses her, and she has shown to still be able to direct blast. His screem would do magneto more harm than her. Or his whisper, Since everyone is saying he can't control it's direction. Which just doesn't make sense to me. The only way he couldn't control it, is if it where sound waves, and even then, there is some measure of direction.

batdude123
Wonder Woman loses.

guy222
team wins

horrorwolf
WW gets worn out by constantly having to hold her arms up to defend against BlackBolt...

...Meanwhile while Magneto assaults her continuously.

Although WW could take either of these two out individually, as a team they clobber her.

Team A takes WW at least 8/10.

rico777

her bracelets wont redirect it =/

Team wins

llagrok
The same way she redirects the sound waves from SIlver Swan, or a blast from a pantheon.

Nah, she won't be able to redirect it.

Kurash
tough call

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nah, she won't be able to redirect it.
SHe redirected the Omega Blast, The Greek Pantheon's totality of power, and silver swans uber cry and she can't redirect a whisper from BB? When APoc has taken it, and hulk has taken it. WTF.

batdude123
I actually agree with nvr here.

But, I still think the team takes this.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by batdude123
I actually agree with nvr here.

But, I still think the team takes this.

BB can't win on his own. ANd Mags is going to be knocked out in the first few seconds with a speed blitz. Diana is a smart fighter and knows about both. She wouldn't dare blitz the tuffer of the two and not being able to knock him out. That would give mags time for some nice shield raising and being able to pummel her with metal. WW IS going to take out the weaker of the two before BB or Mags can react. Then it's ww vs. BB.

batdude123
BB can't win on his own. ANd Mags is going to be knocked out in the first few seconds with a speed blitz. Diana is a smart fighter and knows about both. She wouldn't dare blitz the tuffer of the two and not being able to knock him out. That would give mags time for some nice shield raising and being able to pummel her with metal. WW IS going to take out the weaker of the two before BB or Mags can react. Then it's ww vs. BB.

No.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Magneto has Enhanced/Super Reflexes/Thought Processing:

http://img184.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenunlimted0023839mw8.jpg

Magneto vs. Northstar:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c365/A_Flight4/X-Men113-04.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c365/A_Flight4/X-Men113-05.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c365/A_Flight4/X-Men113-11.jpg

Magneto vs Rampaging Quicksilver

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/533/scan00205bt.jpg
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/9348/scan00214fn.jpg
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/9480/scan00225xo.jpg
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/500/scan00232ox.jpg

Captain Marvel travels to China at light speed. Magneto's consciousness is able to follow her.

http://img338.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thexmenvstheavengers042xb7.jpg

Magneto shields himself after Dazzler fires off her light blast.

http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/6231/magcontrolsphotons0ki.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's unlikely that a speedblitz would win this for her.

Validus
WW has no chance here.

Priest
Originally posted by Validus
WW has no chance here.
thumb up
Blackbolt takes her on his lonesome.

spawnwest
One second into this fight Magneto's head would be rolling on the ground because WW would have ran past him and used her Tiara to cut his head off. (She'll later add this head next to Medusa's head and start a collection)

The next second WW would run behind BB and used her lasso to choke BB out or command him not to speak.

The second after that we'll see WW and the mall shopping

batdude123
Originally posted by spawnwest
One second into this fight Magneto's head would be rolling on the ground because WW would have ran past him and used her Tiara to cut his head off. (She'll later add this head next to Medusa's head and start a collection)

The next second WW would run behind BB and used her lasso to choke BB out or command him not to speak.

The second after that we'll see WW and the mall shopping

No.

Gecko4lif
ww speedblitz

im not sure bb is durable enough to survive the initial onslaught

llagrok
Yeah, thank god those lame Matter Manipulators are incapable of creating force-fields.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yeah, thank god those lame Matter Manipulators are incapable of creating force-fields.

As if he does that ever time he fights. As if he would create one before she speed blitzes magneto. As if her Forcefield isn't superior to both of thiers, since they seem to be the only ones who have the patent on force fields.

llagrok
Yeah, Magneto and that shitty force-field of his.

Harry Fingerman
Aren't WW's bands metal?

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
Aren't WW's bands metal?
Mystical metal!

Harry Fingerman
Mystical metal! So is Thor's hammer...

nvrbeenwthagirl
So is Thor's hammer...

Now all you have to do is show magneto reacting before she slices his head off.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yeah, Magneto and that shitty force-field of his.

No one said it was shitty. But you act as if he's going to react before She kills him.

Harry Fingerman
Now all you have to do is show magneto reacting before she slices his head off. Now, all you have to do, is show Diana cutting someone's head off.

CIS is in effect in the forum. smile

What If...
It neither indicates nor states he erected that force field post light blast....you kinda made that up. erm

batdude123
Originally posted by What If...
It neither indicates nor states he erected that force field post light blast....you kinda made that up. erm

Use your eyes.

That might help.

Before she fired the blast, he didn't have a shield up.

What If...
LOL. you is teh funnie.

You can't just claim that fact on an artist rendering. Anyways, the artists rendering doesn't even hint at that...it's obvious in the first panel, while someone is speaking, she is about to set off a photon blast.

Magneto had ample time to erect a shield. I think you've finally lost it for coming up with that conclusion of yours erm

batdude123
LOL. you is teh funnie.

thankyou

You can't just claim that fact on an artist rendering. Anyways, the artists rendering doesn't even hint at that...it's obvious in the first panel, while someone is speaking, she is about to set off a photon blast.

Magneto had ample time to erect a shield. I think you've finally lost it for coming up with that conclusion of yours erm

All the while she's building up the blast, no shield is shown around Magneto. Then as she blasts him, his shield comes up which wasn't there before.

Your assumptions (and they are just that... assumptions) fail.

I'm not losing it, you're just making an extra attempt (by grasping at straws) to discredit the feat.

S'all good though. smile

Oh wait... you're the troll who spammed up the Magneto respect thread for 2 pages, aren't you? That explains it. hmm

Validus
Oh wait... you're the troll who spammed up the Magneto respect thread for 2 pages, aren't you? That explains it. hmm
Say it ain't so What If. Say it ain't so. herbcry

nvrbeenwthagirl
Now, all you have to do, is show Diana cutting someone's head off.

CIS is in effect in the forum. smile

She certainly used her tiara to disarm superman. And this is a two on one against the best mele fighter on DC earth and one of the best tacticians. What do you think? wink

Harry Fingerman
She certainly used her tiara to disarm superman. And this is a two on one against the best mele fighter on DC earth and one of the best tacticians. What do you think? wink Ya but, that's not decapitating... taking someone's life.

As if she's the best fighter. laughing out loud

She might be the best fighter out of the top tiers, but Batman has taken her down before... a couple times. She usually has to cheat to break out of his holds.

What If...
Why would the shield be shown? He isn't blocking anything. Once again it comes down to artist rendering...artists never show a shield unless it is blocking a direct attack. (ex. personal forcefields are never illustrated until they are hit)

Ironic. Your feat is nothing but assumption

Not a feat. It can't be used in a debate setting because it's not a fact, it's an assumption.

pirate That was days ago, and before that thread was any good...but still, it was a shatty thing to do and I already apologized.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ya but, that's not decapitating... taking someone's life.

As if she's the best fighter. laughing out loud

She might be the best fighter out of the top tiers, but Batman has taken her down before... a couple times. She usually has to cheat to break out of his holds.

Batman is the one who says she's the best mele fighter in the world. Go figure. And she already mentioned she could have killed him with the tiara, but that wasn't her purpose. Now just what do you think one of the best fighters in comics, with all her speed and powers and weapons is going to do when the bell rings? Go after the weakest and slowest link. That would be Magneto.

Validus
I can see Nvr is going to run that "best melee fighter in the world" quote into the ground.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I can see Nvr is going to run that "best melee fighter in the world" quote into the ground.

I can see that for all of her feats and skills and power, She won't get any respect. Speed blitz is often used around here, unless it's at WW's advantage against popular forum characters. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Harry Fingerman
Batman is the one who says she's the best mele fighter in the world. Go figure. And she already mentioned she could have killed him with the tiara, but that wasn't her purpose. Now just what do you think one of the best fighters in comics, with all her speed and powers and weapons is going to do when the bell rings? Go after the weakest and slowest link. That would be Magneto. Batman's the one who has also beaten her in skill... everytime... on panel. smile

Batman's just trying to make her feel good, cuz she's a woman.

She needs a tiara to kill Batman? laughing out loud

Best fighters in comics? Not... even... close. no expression

Plus, she can be the best fighter in the world for all I care. It won't help her against someone who throws up his shield right away.

Also, when has Diana really ever speedblitzed anyone?

batdude123
Why would the shield be shown? He isn't blocking anything. Once again it comes down to artist rendering...artists never show a shield unless it is blocking a direct attack. (ex. personal forcefields are never illustrated until they are hit)

Have you acknowledged to yourself that this is in fact an assumption as well?

Ironic. Your feat is nothing but assumption

Not a feat. It can't be used in a debate setting because it's not a fact, it's an assumption.

Differing of interpretations is cool... however mine is backed up by what is actually shown. awesome

That was days ago, and before that thread was any good...but still, it was a shatty thing to do and I already apologized.

I didn't know you apologized. shock

Accepted.

bobbi
thankyou

All the while she's building up the blast, no shield is shown around Magneto. Then as she blasts him, his shield comes up which wasn't there before.

Your assumptions (and they are just that... assumptions) fail.

hmm

Don't want to get into anything here but we really don't know when magneto put up his shield in that scan with dazzler.

First panel he obviously has no shield. Second panel dazzler fires her shot but theres no image of magneto in there. 3rd panel the shield is obviously up.

so theres times between the 2nd and 3rd panel for magneto to be putting up his shield. This time would be enough for dazzler to say "never again" and move her hands from the 1st panel to 2nd panel pose. Which is a good amount of time.

I think its safe to assume she puts out her arms like that only before she blasts someone and it'd make sense if her blast corresponds with her saying 'AGAIN" (since it's being emphasized and fictional characters tend to say their big war cry thing then attack right after)

From the 1st and second panel, magneto is pretty aware that dazzler is about to hit him. When a blaster lowers their arms and screams at me "never again!" I should think an attack is coming and put up a shield if I could. The only situation that would catch him off guard would be if dazzler had her hands held out, screamed, waited a few seconds until magneto didn't know what she was doing, then attacks. or possibly scream, hold out hands, wait a few seconds, then attack. Unless maybe someone is trying to be all nonchalant with his/her attack, I don't see these options as happening. Therefore the most probable situation is dazzler screaming, lowering her arms and blasting with magneto seeing her arms going down and puts up a shield to defend against the attack. That's what I think anyway

nvrbeenwthagirl
Batman's the one who has also beaten her in skill... everytime... on panel. smile

Batman's just trying to make her feel good, cuz she's a woman.

She needs a tiara to kill Batman? laughing out loud

Best fighters in comics? Not... even... close. no expression

Plus, she can be the best fighter in the world for all I care. It won't help her against someone who throws up his shield right away.

Also, when has Diana really ever speedblitzed anyone?

The General, The Quantum Zealot, Amazo, Superman, The White Demon, Captain Atom, ect.

P.S. And I meant she could have killed superman just as easily as she cut his chin.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by bobbi
Don't want to get into anything here but we really don't know when magneto put up his shield in that scan with dazzler.

First panel he obviously has no shield. Second panel dazzler fires her shot but theres no image of magneto in there. 3rd panel the shield is obviously up.

so theres times between the 2nd and 3rd panel for magneto to be putting up his shield. This time would be enough for dazzler to say "never again" and move her hands from the 1st panel to 2nd panel pose. Which is a good amount of time.

I think its safe to assume she puts out her arms like that only before she blasts someone and it'd make sense if her blast corresponds with her saying 'AGAIN" (since it's being emphasized and fictional characters tend to say their big war cry thing then attack right after)

From the 1st and second panel, magneto is pretty aware that dazzler is about to hit him. When a blaster lowers their arms and screams at me "never again!" I should think an attack is coming and put up a shield if I could. The only situation that would catch him off guard would be if dazzler had her hands held out, screamed, waited a few seconds until magneto didn't know what she was doing, then attacks. or possibly scream, hold out hands, wait a few seconds, then attack. Unless maybe someone is trying to be all nonchalant with his/her attack, I don't see these options as happening. Therefore the most probable situation is dazzler screaming, lowering her arms and blasting with magneto seeing her arms going down and puts up a shield to defend against the attack. That's what I think anyway
Excellent Summation. Magneto knew the blast was coming. He didn't react fast, he just knew she was about to let'r Rip.

Harry Fingerman
The General, The Quantum Zealot, Amazo, Superman, The White Demon, Captain Atom, ect. So... Surfer pretty much speedblitzes all the time?

Hell, the one I recall off the top of my head, is when she flew straight for General... at mach 3. no expression
http://img266.imageshack.us/my.php?image=generalvsjla8ja9.jpg
http://img264.imageshack.us/my.php?image=generalvsjla9bt9.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
So... Surfer pretty much speedblitzes all the time?

Hell, the one I recall off the top of my head, is when she flew straight for General... at mach 3. no expression

It was a speed blitz. No mach was given when she blitzed the quantum. And Surfer doesn't attack with blitz. He flies thru space fast.

Validus
So... Surfer pretty much speedblitzes all the time?

Owned by a Mach 3 speedblitz?

High Herald!

darthgoober
As if he does that ever time he fights. As if he would create one before she speed blitzes magneto. As if her Forcefield isn't superior to both of thiers, since they seem to be the only ones who have the patent on force fields.
He's probably done it as many times as WW has actually speed blitzed an opponent erm .

Harry Fingerman
It was a speed blitz. No mach was given when she blitzed the quantum. And Surfer doesn't attack with blitz. He flies thru space fast.
Surfer has attacked with straight flight attacks on numerous occasions.

Except, Surfer also zig-zags, and fires off blasts as well.

batdude123
Don't want to get into anything here

Which is ironic, because you just did.

Correct.

so theres times between the 2nd and 3rd panel for magneto to be putting up his shield.

In-between this time would be after she fired the blast.

This time would be enough for dazzler to say "never again" and move her hands from the 1st panel to 2nd panel pose. Which is a good amount of time.

From the 1st and second panel, magneto is pretty aware that dazzler is about to hit him. When a blaster lowers their arms and screams at me "never again!" I should think an attack is coming and put up a shield if I could.

The only problem is she yelled "NEVER AGAIN!" in synchronization with the blast. She didn't yell it before, so there'd be no indication. Yes, he knew that she was building up the blast, however...

A) He didn't have a shield up when she was generating her energy.

and

B) He didn't know when exactly at what point she was going to fire the blast.

The only situation that would catch him off guard would be if dazzler had her hands held out, screamed, waited a few seconds until magneto didn't know what she was doing, then attacks. or possibly scream, hold out hands, wait a few seconds, then attack. Unless maybe someone is trying to be all nonchalant with his/her attack, I don't see these options as happening. Therefore the most probable situation is dazzler screaming, lowering her arms and blasting with magneto seeing her arms going down and puts up a shield to defend against the attack. That's what I think anyway

Once again, she didn't telegraph the blast with her yell. That's blatantly obvious on the scan.

So, moot point.

But I appreciate your input.

batdude123
Excellent Summation. Magneto knew the blast was coming. He didn't react fast, he just knew she was about to let'r Rip.

Would you stfu? She's not speedblitzing him...

... especially when all he has to do is gesture to put the shield up.

She isn't winning this match. Just accept it.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Would you kiss my ass. Yes she is speed blitzing him. As a matter of fact, Amazo can throw up shields as well, has better durability than mags, and has flash speed, and She blitzed him. And she did it with no movement shown in any panel. So speed blitzed with a lasso and he's out. Now kill my ass.

Validus
Now kill my ass.
Please do it Batdude.

Gecko4lif
Please do it Batdude.

You know he ment kiss right?.....

batdude123
Now kill my ass. No problem.

Please do it Batdude.

Taken care of.

Validus
You know he ment kiss right?.....
Chances are I realized it before you realized I was joking.

Gecko4lif
You didnt realize i was joking so you fail....

nvrbeenwthagirl

I was upset. He told me to STFU. As if i wasn't presenting a valid argument. Anyway, case closed, She can tie mags up before he can blink or even think and then move on to Black Bolt.

Validus
You didnt realize i was joking so you fail....
That's because you weren't.

Validus
I was upset. He told me to STFU. As if i wasn't presenting a valid argument. Anyway, case closed, She can tie mags up before he can blink or even think and then move on to Black Bolt.
1. You're always upset with someone.
2. Your argument wasn't valid.
3. End yourself.

Draco69
WW loses.

I remember when I was the go-to WW fansource....

sad

2damnloud

It seems that Magneto is not actually independently following her, but more or less integrated with her energy pattern after she converts herself into pure energy.

Gecko4lif
That's because you weren't.
Your telling me... what I was thinking.... wow...Who the hell do you think your are?.... Oprah?

Validus
Originally posted by Draco69
WW loses.

sad
You still are. Nobody listens to the other guy.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Draco69
WW loses.

sad

There there Draco.

If NVR gets banned your our backup smile

Validus
Your telling me... what I was thinking.... wow...Who the hell do you think your are?.... Oprah?
Not Oprah but I am in her book club. Highly enlightening.

nvrbeenwthagirl
3. End yourself.

Sure it is. If I weren't in a hurry, I'd just comb thru the scans and find someone much slower than Diana tagging magneto. He's been tagged before. By far less than her. I'm upset with someone when they say something stupid like STFU when I'm just debating. This is a goddamned debate forum. It's my opinion and I'm not alone, That Diana wins the match. It seems that some of the elitist A. Holes feel as if they say one thing, **** everyone else. It's retarded to say the least. Especially when interpretation is part of debate. Also, you should end yourself. Becuz I have owned you in a way that you can't even begin to fathom.

Validus
Nvr's upset again. Go figure.

batdude123

No she can't. no2

Hell, Mags would solo her.

http://img108.imageshack.us/my.php?image=drpolaris10ba4.jpg

thankyou

Draco69
Originally posted by Martian_mind
There there Draco.

If NVR gets banned your our backup smile

dance

nvrbeenwthagirl

Would you be referring to me? Just becuz he gives an opinion then you think somehow she loses. I tell you what, when I get done with everything I have to do tonight, I'll comb thru and find every single time magneto has been hit or pwned and compare them to ww, post the links, and then we'll see ok.

batdude123
Originally posted by 2damnloud
It seems that Magneto is not actually independently following her, but more or less integrated with her energy pattern after she converts herself into pure energy.

Oh wow... did it hurt when you just pulled that out of your ass?

nvrbeenwthagirl
No she can't. no2

Hell, Mags would solo her.

http://img108.imageshack.us/my.php?image=drpolaris10ba4.jpg

thankyou

Then you think mags can beat the entire jla like dr. polaris did. And you think that in a FORUM fight, that she would just allow that. Now show us how he accomplished that. you know, since he at the time, was like, the pole of the earth.

Validus
Would you be referring to me? Just becuz he gives an opinion then you think somehow she loses. I tell you what, when I get done with everything I have to do tonight, I'll comb thru and find every single time magneto has been hit or pwned and compare them to ww, post the links, and then we'll see ok.
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/e/e9/InternetSeriousBusiness.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nvr's upset again. Go figure.

And you are an Ass. Not again. But always. go figure. How can I be upset at the inevitability of your ways?

Validus
http://www.bbc.co.uk/parenting/images/300/baby_crying_closeup.jpg

batdude123
Then you think mags can beat the entire jla like dr. polaris did. And you think that in a FORUM fight, that she would just allow that. Now show us how he accomplished that. you know, since he at the time, was like, the pole of the earth.

What, you don't think Magneto could magnetically control her metal bracelets and then shock the hell out of her?

Lawlz. smile

2damnloud
How would he shock her?

Gecko4lif
What, you don't think Magneto could magnetically control her metal bracelets and then shock the hell out of her?

Lawlz. smile
not her MAGIC bracelets....

nvrbeenwthagirl
How would he shock her? Apparently Magneto>>>>>DC Zeus. Since you know, his electric didnt' have any effect. Niether did Necron's. I'm just saying, you know.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Lawlz. smile Obviously you think Magneto is as powerful as Dr. Polaris was at the time, since you know, Polaris, solo'd the JLA including a GL and Martian Manhunter.

Harry Fingerman
3. End yourself. The story of nvr's life... summarized in three sentences.

Gecko4lif
The story of nvr's life... summarized in three sentences.
3 partial sentences actually

batdude123
How would he shock her?

thorinn

not her MAGIC bracelets....

Wrong.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a140/MightilyOats/Magneto87.jpg

Apparently Magneto>>>>>DC Zeus. Since you know, his electric didnt' have any effect. Niether did Necron's. I'm just saying, you know.

And Dr. Polaris>>>Zeus and Necron, right? eek!

Obviously you think Magneto is as powerful as Dr. Polaris was at the time, since you know, Polaris, solo'd the JLA including a GL and Martian Manhunter.

By doing some extremely basic stuff.

Electricity generation, blood rip, and metal control. Big whoop.

If you don't think Magneto is capable of such, then you're not informed about him.

Harry Fingerman
3 partial sentences actually Let's just say three points.

nvrbeenwthagirl
thorinn

Wrong.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a140/MightilyOats/Magneto87.jpg

And Dr. Polaris>>>Zeus and Necron, right? eek!

By doing some extremely basic stuff.

Electricity generation, blood rip, and metal control. Big whoop.

If you don't think Magneto is capable of such, then you're not informed about him.

So it's basically the same stuff. Just like superstrength is just superstrength right? The lvl of strength doesn't come into effect since it's basically the same stuff. So Grace who has superstrength should be able to do what Superman does since it's extremely basic stuff. The lvl of power that requires the feat has nothing to do with it. Or the lvl of skill AND power. So like, Gorilla grodd for instance, can accomplish the same stuff that Despero can with Tp, since you know, it's basically the same stuff.

Soljer
Actually those are complete sentences, if my grade school grammar is getting recollected correctly.

Harry Fingerman
So it's basically the same stuff. Just like superstrength is just superstrength right? The lvl of strength doesn't come into effect since it's basically the same stuff. So Grace who has superstrength should be able to do what Superman does since it's extremely basic stuff. The lvl of power that requires the feat has nothing to do with it. Or the lvl of skill AND power. So like, Gorilla grodd for instance, can accomplish the same stuff that Despero can with Tp, since you know, it's basically the same stuff.
http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1161969250-1161553564225.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
Actually those are complete sentences, if my grade school grammar is getting recollected correctly.

Do I care? No I don't. He's trying to pull some BS about Mags being at the lvl Dr. Polaris was when he pwned the JLA and using that as justification as to Mags being able to do the same to WW. It's an ovbiously rediculous ploy, isn't well thought out, but since the cool kids clan has ruled, then they post silly cat pics, and think they are funny. Just shows the weakness of thier side of the debate actually.

Soljer
And why'd you quote me? I was responding to Bran's thing about 'three points/partial sentences/sentences.

Validus
Originally posted by Soljer
And why'd you quote me? I was responding to Bran's thing about 'three points/partial sentences/sentences.
Refer to my #1.

Soljer
Refer to my #1.

Makes sense.

batdude123
What the hell are you rambling on about?

It's nothing Magneto hasn't done, but Magneto has done all of that stuff on a higher level.

Tell me honestly, what single thing did Dr. P accomplish that you think Magneto couldn't?

nvrbeenwthagirl
What the hell are you rambling on about?

It's nothing Magneto hasn't done, but Magneto has done all of that stuff on a higher level.

Tell me honestly, what single thing did Dr. P accomplish that you think Magneto couldn't?

Can magneto beat the JLA combined like polaris did, in a forum match?

Soljer
Can magneto beat the JLA combined like polaris did

Yup.
in a forum match?

Nope.

batdude123
Can magneto beat the JLA combined like polaris did, in a forum match?

In that comic, yes he could.

But in a forum match, both Dr. Polaris and Magneto would get owned, so in essence, you have no point.

nvrbeenwthagirl
In that comic, yes he could.

But in a forum match, both Dr. Polaris and Magneto would get owned, so in essence, you have no point.

In essence I do have a freaking point. you bring up something Dr. polaris did to THE ENTIRE league to try and justify magneto was WRONG. Dr. Polaris in that instance was depicted superior to magneto becuz of who he was facing. And yet you also forget, that in forum battles, we dont' over look the fact that, speed blitz wasn't used, and other factors.

bobbi
"Which is ironic, because you just did."

K, i'll break down my statements further. I didn't want to get into your "You're an idiot, your opinion is meaningless, insert personal attacks based on previous posts" which you guys were heading into before. I just wanted to have some input into the discussion.

"In-between this time would be after she fired the blast."

If my context wasn't clear, I meant INCLUDING those 2 panels. Panels are a snapshot of time. Someone doesn't say an entire paragraph in a nanosecond. It takes time. Therefore all the actions within that panel can occur anywhere within that range of time. Since magneto was not shown in panel 2 he could have been doing anything in the second it took for her to say those lines. as well there is time between the end of panel one and beginning of 2 where magneto could be doing anything.

"The only problem is she yelled "NEVER AGAIN!" in synchronization with the blast. She didn't yell it before, so there'd be no indication. Yes, he knew that she was building up the blast, however..."

You have no reason to say she said "never again" with her blast just as we have no reason to assume she said it before. both situations are plausible. what we DO know is that she has to lower her arms to make that blast and THAT would be blatantly obvious to magneto. Like I said before, magneto should notice that someone who seems pissed off and is lowering her arms in an attack mode should probably be ATTACKING soon.

"A) He didn't have a shield up when she was generating her energy."

Since she wasn't firing her energy there was no need at that point(of course we can always assume the "shields aren't shown unless they're being attacked thing. but thats not relevant to this specific aspect)

"B) He didn't know when exactly at what point she was going to fire the blast."

..Like magneto can't keep his shield up indefinitely? All he has to know is that she seems to be attacking. The pose she made was a good assumption for him to put it up and keep it up at least for a few seconds. since he's not on panel its complete speculation when he put the shield up. But if we assume magneto isn't an idiot (which I hope we don't), he'd put up a shield in anticipation. (I guess you can assume magneto knows his reaction is so fast this isn't needed, but that's an assumption with no basis so far, as oppose to the one that magneto isn't an idiot)

"Once again, she didn't telegraph the blast with her yell. That's blatantly obvious on the scan."

Again, its not obvious since we're having this discussion. And the scan is a picture trying to depict movement and a period of time. Just think of what the page would look like if it happened the way I'm explaining it. would the artist really make a panel of her screaming, then another of her lowering her arms, then another of magneto putting up his shield then another of her releasing the blast, then the final one of it hitting his shield? that would be rather difficult to show without totally changing the tone of the scan. Same situation if he wanted to show it the way you're saying it would turn out. What he did was condense those actions to the simplest most aesthetic form. If he wanted to make a point about magnetos speed he MAY have broke it down further. The fact that he didn't kind of points to the fact that he just wanted us to see magneto's shield casually pushing her attack aside (if he had a point besides it just being part of the story).

True, her scream and her blast could have occurred at any point, starting together, one starting then the other starting. one starting in the middle of the other, I was just giving an example showing that the panel is NOT clear on any of it. Maybe you can give a reason besides "it's obvious" to why they START at the same time, but even if you do the fact that she had to lower her hands into an attack pose and we have no idea what magneto is doing after the end of the first panel to the beginning of the 3rd panel is far more important.

nvrbeenwthagirl

nvrbeenwthagirl
"Which is ironic, because you just did."

K, i'll break down my statements further. I didn't want to get into your "You're an idiot, your opinion is meaningless, insert personal attacks based on previous posts" which you guys were heading into before. I just wanted to have some input into the discussion.

"
This is really what it's all about.

batdude123
In essence I do have a freaking point. you bring up something Dr. polaris did to THE ENTIRE league to try and justify magneto was WRONG. Dr. Polaris in that instance was depicted superior to magneto becuz of who he was facing. And yet you also forget, that in forum battles, we dont' over look the fact that, speed blitz wasn't used, and other factors.

Not at all.

What Dr. Polaris did against the League were all cheap tricks compared to what Mags can do. smile

Harry Fingerman
This is really what it's all about. Something you always result to... so I don't know what the hell you're implying...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Something you always result to... so I don't know what the hell you're implying...

Give it a rest Bran. I don't always result to that. I result to name calling and going off when first someone, like yourself acts in that manner, or name calls. And i'm not implying anything, I'm outright saying, he is correct in the way some of you act.

Harry Fingerman
I'm outright saying, he is correct in the way some of you act. Which doesn't exclude you.

That's crite, ya damn hypo.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Which doesn't exclude you.

That's crite, ya damn hypo.

I'm not an elitest. I dont' think my opionion is Law. I think that the forum needs everyone. Even the fanboys. I do not just go off on people. I have to be pushed, insulted, or the like. OR it has to be just a rediculous thread/statement. I do not **** up people's threads with cat pics. That my sir, would be others. And since that is a new poster, who obviously recognized something going on, that has been going on, then I'd say it ISN"T me.

Validus
I'm not an elitest. I dont' think my opionion is Law. I think that the forum needs everyone. Even the fanboys. I do not just go off on people. I have to be pushed, insulted, or the like. OR it has to be just a rediculous thread/statement. I do not **** up people's threads with cat pics. That my sir, would be others. And since that is a new poster, who obviously recognized something going on, that has been going on, then I'd say it ISN"T me.
http://i21.tinypic.com/2ibn7h1.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
http://i21.tinypic.com/2ibn7h1.jpg

yes, i did make an excellent point about elitist. And yes, A new poster did get a feeling of what goes on here, and quite fast. I'm impressed. The ugliness shows thru so much faster these days.

Validus
yes, i did make an excellent point about elitist. And yes, A new poster did get a feeling of what goes on here, and quite fast. I'm impressed. The ugliness shows thru so much faster these days.
Date Registered: May 20th, 2007

Harry Fingerman
I'm not an elitest. I dont' think my opionion is Law. I think that the forum needs everyone. Even the fanboys. I do not just go off on people. I have to be pushed, insulted, or the like. OR it has to be just a rediculous thread/statement. I do not **** up people's threads with cat pics. That my sir, would be others. And since that is a new poster, who obviously recognized something going on, that has been going on, then I'd say it ISN"T me. And the guy never said anything about 'elitists'. He said he didn't want to be insulted, and wanted input.

You insult all the time, and that "omg Diareeheea at teh keyboard" makes you damn hypocrite. I've seen you shunt people's opinions before, and now you're acting like you're above all that jazz?

I've also seen you laugh about the cat pictures when we used them on masterbruce...

Also, "OR it has to be just a rediculous thread/statement.".
Now, that doesn't seem like much to you right now, but most of your statements are like this.
So, you're like the people you insult? rotflmaololwtfbqq!!!1 rolling on floor laughing
Congratulations hypocrite:
http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1191862800-1191518727633.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
And the guy never said anything about 'elitists'. He said he didn't want to be insulted, and wanted input.

You insult all the time, and that "omg Diareeheea at teh keyboard" makes you damn hypocrite. I've seen you shunt people's opinions before, and now you're acting like you're above all that jazz?

I've also seen you laugh about the cat pictures when we used them on masterbruce...

Also, "OR it has to be just a rediculous thread/statement.".
Now, that doesn't seem like much to you right now, but most of your statements are like this.
So, you're like the people you insult? rotflmaololwtfbqq!!!1 rolling on floor laughing
Congratulations hypocrite:
http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1191862800-1191518727633.jpg

First of all mr. bran, i ahve also said that Mr. master is respected by myself and others. But he does get diarreah at the keyboard. No way does that EVER insult his opinion. I don't like the way he acts as if his opinion is law. That is altogether different. Learn them please. And the cat pics are funny. But they still **** up his threads. I said you all were elitist. And I said that the new Posters comment pretty much sealed that you were. he didn't say you were elitist, but he certainly got the same fealing I got. Nuff said. Congrats, you dont' know how to open your mind and see what is really going on.

P.S. It's obvious that anyone who isn't in the clique and posting what the clique thinks is right is going to be insulted. Or where do you think he got the idea from? Genius.

Validus
Mr. New Poster Who's Actually Been Here for 5 Months was commenting on the discussion between you and Catdude. Not sure how you spun that into his take on the entire Vs forum.

Harry Fingerman
First of all mr. bran, i ahve also said that Mr. master is respected by myself and others. But he does get diarreah at the keyboard. No way does that EVER insult his opinion. I don't like the way he acts as if his opinion is law. That is altogether different. Learn them please. And the cat pics are funny. But they still **** up his threads. I said you all were elitist. And I said that the new Posters comment pretty much sealed that you were. he didn't say you were elitist, but he certainly got the same fealing I got. Nuff said. Congrats, you dont' know how to open your mind and see what is really going on. No, you would never insult Mr Master... ermm

I mean, you always know what people are talking about... shocklaugh

Either way, this still doesn't make you any less of a hypocrite. smile

http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1191862800-1189273008475.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
Mr. New Poster Who's Actually Been Here for 5 Months was commenting on the discussion between you and Catdude. Not sure how you spun that into his take on the entire Vs forum.

Who the hell is Catdude? And I'm spinning it into the forum. And not the entire forum. Just the chummy elist group. They know who they are. No need in me mentioning. And it's obvious, that for some reason, he felt that He would be insulted for giving his logical opinion. Something I was also doing and being shot down and insulted in so many ways. Or dont' you remember someone telling me to STFU? I certainly didn't tell anyone to do that.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I mean, you would never insult Mr Master... ermm

I mean, you always know what people are talking about... shocklaugh

http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1191862800-1189273008475.jpg

LMAO at that cat pic. Is that some kind of Queer Joke. LMAO laughing laughing laughing

Now that i"m over laughing at that pic, Of course I insult mr. master. But I've also said he was the REED to my Doom. He knows alot of shit. He just thinks he is right all of the time.

Harry Fingerman
Who the hell is Catdude? Fatnude.

Validus
Who the hell is Catdude?
Think about it for a second. Then I'll read the rest of your post.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Think about it for a second. Then I'll read the rest of your post.
you could have read it anyway. You were talking about Batdude. I was upset and didn't think it thru. Genius is often restrained by severe lack of emotional tethering.

Validus
Genius is often restrained by severe lack of emotional tethering.
Also by the total lack of genius.

Harry Fingerman
Genius is often restrained by severe lack of emotional tethering. So, what you're saying is, you're restrained by severe lack of emotional tethering 24/7/365.

bobbi
Mr. New Poster for 5 months was actually commenting on What if... and batdude since they were debating on that dazzler scan I commented on and were going off on the "you're the guy trolling the magneto respect thread" or whatnot.

Although I have noticed a lot of personal insults from a lot of people here. I don't check this forum enough to remember who said what and to whom but there is a lot of it and I just wanted to keep my bases safe and try not to offend anyone. Guess I just opened up another can of worms though.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Also by the total lack of genius.

As if. Since you live in chicago, I'd be more than happy for you to come to my office building, and check out my scores. You know, I am not insulted or threatened by your lack of knowlege in the area of my intellect.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Mr. New Poster for 5 months was actually commenting on What if... and batdude since they were debating on that dazzler scan I commented on and were going off on the "you're the guy trolling the magneto respect thread" or whatnot.

Although I have noticed a lot of personal insults from a lot of people here. I don't check this forum enough to remember who said what and to whom but there is a lot of it and I just wanted to keep my bases safe and try not to offend anyone. Guess I just opened up another can of worms though.

You didn't offend anyone. Sorry for using your statement to back up my point.

Validus
As if. Since you live in chicago, I'd be more than happy for you to come to my office building, and check out my scores. You know, I am not insulted or threatened by your lack of knowlege in the area of my intellect.
I'll be sure to bring the lube.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So, what you're saying is, you're restrained by severe lack of emotional tethering 24/7/365.

I only lose it when a sexy beast like you starts mistreating me when All I want is your manrod to ^(*$%&($*57 me.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'll be sure to bring the lube.
I hope you are 6ft plus, Built, with a six pack, Black or Latin or biracial, masculine, sexy, and driving. And bring some MAgnums. Cuz if you dont' use those, me and you have NOTHING to talk about. wink

bobbi
I just didn't like that my statement got another fairly pointless argument going. (they annoy me as well as i'm sure they annoy many of you) I assumed I was clear of offending anyone (looks around warily).

But thanks for that.

Harry Fingerman
I only lose it when a sexy beast like you starts mistreating me when All I want is your manrod to ^(*$%&($*57 me.
http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1191862800-1188662499748.jpg

WhiteWitchKing
Black Bolt by himself. BB 10/10.

carver9
Blackbolt gets the majority but not 10/10. Theres no need for magneto.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Black Bolt by himself. BB 10/10.

Is he stronger than her? Faster? Can he get around her defenses? What her his defenses like against, Speed, her strength, her weapons, her skill?

carver9
Is he stronger than her? Faster? Can he get around her defenses? What her his defenses like against, Speed, her strength, her weapons, her skill?

Does he have a forcefield, yes. Does he have enough speed and have he used his speed to counter attacks from speedsters, yes. Does he have a scream that could wipe all the skin off of wonderwoman and has matter manipulate powers and shoot a electron blast and create black holes and have a master blow that could take wonderwoman out, yes. Is he overall more powerful than wonderwoman, yes. Wonderwoman only chance to win a battle against him is speed and we dont even know if that would work since he has overcame and used his master blow against numerous of speedsters.

Blackbolt 6or7/10

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by carver9
Does he have a forcefield, yes. Does he have enough speed and have he used his speed to counter attacks from speedsters, yes. Does he have a scream that could wipe all the skin off of wonderwoman and has matter manipulate powers and shoot a electron blast and create black holes and have a master blow that could take wonderwoman out, yes. Is he overall more powerful than wonderwoman, yes. Wonderwoman only chance to win a battle against him is speed and we dont even know if that would work since he has overcame and used his master blow against numerous of speedsters.

Blackbolt 6or7/10

How often does he have said forcefield? Is it greater than hers? could she not block his scream with lil effort. And push it back upon him? Is he over all more powerful? Prolly not. Would his master blow even connect with her? Is it more powerful than a sun amped superman's blows? Has he ever fought a speeder with her speed, skill, strength, and resistance?

carver9
How often does he have said forcefield? Is it greater than hers? could she not block his scream with lil effort. And push it back upon him? Is he over all more powerful? Prolly not. Would his master blow even connect with her? Is it more powerful than a sun amped superman's blows? Has he ever fought a speeder with her speed, skill, strength, and resistance?

Ill comment on that tomorrow, yall have a good nite.

batdude123

nvrbeenwthagirl

batdude123
Why would magneto react at light speed to her blast when you are saying she is building up energy. Doesn't he sense that? Wouldn't he know to have a shield handy seeing as she is building up energy and he is like one of the kings of energy manip and perception of said energies?

If you look at the scan again, you'll notice that while she was building up her energies from the crowd, he did not have a shield around him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
If you look at the scan again, you'll notice that while she was building up her energies from the crowd, he did not have a shield around him. That isn't the point. He has energy senses right? So all he would have to do is anticipate the release or sense when she is releasing it. Kinda like how wonder woman didn't actually tag flash but just anticipated where he was going to be. Mags just anticipated the release and build up of her energy. he is after all magneto. He does sense these things right? i could see if she had no build up. but even then, magneto can sense when people are even about to activate thier powers. He's shut the xmen off before they could get a round fired. Energy senses for the win. Not light speed reaction time.

batdude123
That isn't the point. He has energy senses right? So all he would have to do is anticipate the release or sense when she is releasing it. Kinda like how wonder woman didn't actually tag flash but just anticipated where he was going to be. Mags just anticipated the release and build up of her energy. he is after all magneto. He does sense these things right? i could see if she had no build up. but even then, magneto can sense when people are even about to activate thier powers. He's shut the xmen off before they could get a round fired. Energy senses for the win. Not light speed reaction time.

Uh... no.

Magneto is not a seer. He has energy senses, yes, but that doesn't mean he can anticipate when someone decides to fire off their said energies. However even then, anticipation of when the release of energy is going to occur still requires extremely quick reflexes in order to get a shield up in time.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Uh... no.

Magneto is not a seer. He has energy senses, yes, but that doesn't mean he can anticipate when someone decides to fire off their said energies. However even then, anticipation of when the release of energy is going to occur still requires extremely quick reflexes in order to get a shield up in time. But considerably less reflexes when you can sense the person's energy build up. You know it's coming. And it's energy. Something he is quite good at. I'd like to see him putting up a shield against something non energy, non metal, in that amount of time. Like you know, a punch.

batdude123
But considerably less reflexes when you can sense the person's energy build up. You know it's coming. And it's energy. Something he is quite good at. I'd like to see him putting up a shield against something non energy, non metal, in that amount of time. Like you know, a punch. This doesn't change the fact that he can't anticipate when said energy is going to actually be fired directly at him. Thus, it's still based on reflexes.

WhiteWitchKing
Is he stronger than her?

Nope but not that far behind.

Mindrape or his voice? He'll soothe her with lullaby.

Sure. Mindrape.

Strength, force field, matter manipulate, mind manipulation, and singing "Oh McDonalds" or telling her the story of his life.

SpookySmurph

Sure. Mindrape.

Strength, force field, matter manipulate, mind manipulation, and singing "Oh McDonalds" or telling her the story of his life. 1.Diana dwarfs him in strength. Without a TON of amping, it's not even close to being a contest.

2. Di's immune to telepathy, which doesn't matter, since Black Bolt doesn't possess it. He could manipulate with the electron flow to/from her brain, but that would take more time than he'll have here.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Sure. Mindrape.

Strength, force field, matter manipulate, mind manipulation, and singing "Oh McDonalds" or telling her the story of his life.

Ok Just how strong is he? Can he cope with her Skill, strength advantage and Speed?

Since when has WW been subject to mind rape by a non magical, non skyfather being?

Is his voice going to get around her shields? She does have knowlege of him for this fight.

Circe can't matter manipulate Diana, since when could he?

WhiteWitchKing
Ok Just how strong is he? Can he cope with her Skill, strength advantage and Speed?

Takes shots from Hulk, slugs it out with Gladiator and Thor evenly.

Whoops. Forgot that damn immunity

Nope. Is she going to cross her arms forever?

She could sing as well as he can? 'Cause I recall his whispers have KOed Hulk, Gladiator, and Apocalypse.

CaptainStoic
I think Wonder Woman gets the greasy spoon on this one.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>