Morrigan vs Kosmos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SHM
Morrigan vs Kosmos.

First Scenario: Normal Morrigan vs normal Kosmos version 3.0(without her super weapons, like the TWS for example)

Second Scenario: Morrigan merged with Lilith vs Kosmos version 3.0(without her super weapons again).

Third Scenario: Both in their most powerful forms ever

shin_gear
Has been done before. All of Morrigan's powers outside of gameplay is pure speculation. KOS-MOS deflected an attack from T-Elos which had the capacity to erase a solar system with a hand. With the Phase Transfer Cannon KOS-MOS is capable of wiping out a star (which is the biggest thing in a solar system). With the Tertiary Weapon System she shot a blast that equaled and countered U-DO's. She was half the reason why an entire galaxy was erased in a possible future.

Once again, Morrigan has nothing outside of gameplay but speculative abilities and fanboy dreams. She gets stomped and shat on.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by shin_gear
Has been done before. All of Morrigan's powers outside of gameplay is pure speculation. KOS-MOS deflected an attack from T-Elos which had the capacity to erase a solar system with a hand. With the Phase Transfer Cannon KOS-MOS is capable of wiping out a star (Which is the biggest thing in a solar system). With the Tertiary Weapon System she shot a blast that equaled and countered U-DO's. She was half the reason why an entire galaxy was erased in a possible future.

Once again, Morrigan has nothing outside of gameplay but speculative abilities and fanboy dreams. She gets stomped and shat on. Gotta agree mane. Muchas I love Morrigan and hate KOSMOS, we have no way of knowing what Morrigan can actually do.

Em Dot Bison
Morrigan has no feats in her true form but we do know she's stronger then Jedah and Demetri combined. So I don't think KOSMOS is gonna win.

Superboy Prime
dur

ESB -1138
KOSMOS wins this. Too bad Morrigan.

Pyron_is_God
Third fight, it depends if Morrigan at full power is above galaxy busting. I'd think so but who knows.

ThoraxeRMG
I win by turning the game system off.
Boya.

Dark-Jaxx
Morrigan literally has no real feats...other than being around Demitri's powerlevel at 1/3(slightly below actually).

Pyron_is_God
Let's all just agree that the two start to have some hot lesbian human/android sex.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Pyron_is_God
Let's all just agree that the two start to have some hot lesbian human/android sex. Morrigan ain't human. wink

Pyron_is_God
Oh yeah.
Succubus/android lesbian sex?

Dark-Jaxx
KOS-MOS has a dick.

Pyron_is_God
Oh snap.
I love her even more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.