9 Monsters We Can Kick the Crap Out of

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

justdecent
http://www.maxim.com/NineMonstersWeCanKicktheCrapOutOf/articles/7794.aspx?src=dx19

Lol, I'm pretty sure I could land a punch or two on them all .. except clowns .. like that clown from IT.

steverules
Me and jason had a fight to the death once...

SelphieT
Aww, I thought they were only going to put Horror movie monsters in there. Why'd they have to throw in Cookie Monster? That's uncalled for.

SpiderGauntlet
LOL. The Chucky stuff is hilarious.

grey fox
Originally posted by justdecent
http://www.maxim.com/NineMonstersWeCanKicktheCrapOutOf/articles/7794.aspx?src=dx19

Lol, I'm pretty sure I could land a punch or two on them all .. except clowns .. like that clown from IT.

The 'clown from it' (Pennywise) is a god-like entity from outside of our known universe. Known to psychically influence others or cause misfortune, while his true form can cause madness through visual contact.

No one is taking that particular clown down , I assure you.

SelphieT
Originally posted by grey fox
The 'clown from it' (Pennywise) is a god-like entity from outside of our known universe. Known to psychically influence others or cause misfortune, while his true form can cause madness through visual contact.

Unless us childhood friends unite in our mid thirties to destroy him!

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by SelphieT
Unless us childhood friends unite in our mid thirties to destroy him! unless he stars attacking you separately

Wolfie
At the beginning of this list, it seemed like a legitimate list (well, as far as Maxim's movie reviews go). I thought it'd be a list of unintimidating horror icons. No, they decide to add the Monsters Inc. character and the Cookie Monster.

Once again I feel that Maxim should be banned from making these sort of reviews.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by grey fox

well, a bunch of little kids with make believe battery acid powned his ass

ragesRemorse
im not sure i could rock the leperchaun. The dude has magical powers and can transfer his life force through penis holes. Thats f*cked

Healing Artisan
laughing

but Lep is severely underrated.

any monster that can go inside your penis and explode is a real killer.

HueyFreeman
Doesn't Chucky have nearly his strengh from when he was human?

SelphieT
I believe so. He's obviously a lot stronger than an average doll....

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by SelphieT
I believe so. He's obviously a lot stronger than an average doll....

as long as you have a big fan your straight

eggmayo
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
well, a bunch of little kids with make believe battery acid powned his ass

Yeah, but if you read the book it was all explained. They made an ancient tribal circle of some sort which gave them +1 asskicking power, or something.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.