So I was sitting in front of the Pizza Hut in Covent Garden...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Slay
... with a friend of mine. We were just hanging out for a bit. So we noticed two bums behind us. When we walked away from the bench, to get a cup of coffee, I gave one of them a banana I still had in my backpack. So he throws it back at me while I walk away, I catch it and he calls me a jerk.

Anyway, when we come back to the bench the 'bums' had left. We sat there for about 2 minutes when a group of Dutch teenagers came to sit on the benches next to us. They started talking to us because they heard us speak Dutch. They were visiting London with their school. Minutes later one of the bums walks up to us, as it turns out, he was their teacher. It was a pretty awkward situation, but at least he could laugh about it.

Röland
It's a small world.

At least he was a good sport about it in the end.

Mairuzu
AHAHAHAHHAH thats great

Slay

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Slay
It was really weird. You wouldn't think that a guy with a huge beard and ripped up clothing would get a job as a teacher. ermm Maybe he got attacked by ninja kittens

Mywi
lawlzsrug

2D_MASTER
WOW WHAT A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE!!! YOU SHOULD WRITE A SCRIPT ABOUT THIS! AND, AND AND, GET MARTIN SCORSESE TO DIRECT IT, "AFTER HOURS" STYLE!

Thorrin
I would have kicked your ass.

Then said thanks for the banana. 13

SelphieT
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
WOW WHAT A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE!!! YOU SHOULD WRITE A SCRIPT ABOUT THIS! AND, AND AND, GET MARTIN SCORSESE TO DIRECT IT, "AFTER HOURS" STYLE!

Why ya gotta be like that?

T'was a good story.

Röland
It was really weird. You wouldn't think that a guy with a huge beard and ripped up clothing would get a job as a teacher. ermm

Maybe he was doing a special documentary on the life of bums.

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by SelphieT
Why ya gotta be like that?

T'was a good story.

Since my midget was stolen by a vile wench (who was supposed to help me cope with his loss)... I've been a bit of a misanthrope, excuse meh.

Scythe
WTF?! Deja vu?

Secretus
Since my midget was stolen by a vile wench

Wasn't "pingpong" banned for bein a sock?

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Secretus
Wasn't "pingpong" banned for bein a sock?

What, dolt?

Secretus
What, dolt?

Your midget "sock" girlfriend, jeb.

Grinning Goku
Your midget "sock" girlfriend, jeb. laughing

2D_MASTER
Your midget "sock" girlfriend, jeb.

What, dolt? You don't even know what you are talking about.

Secretus
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=103944

Morning_Glory
... with a friend of mine. We were just hanging out for a bit. So we noticed two bums behind us. When we walked away from the bench, to get a cup of coffee, I gave one of them a banana I still had in my backpack. So he throws it back at me while I walk away, I catch it and he calls me a jerk.

Anyway, when we come back to the bench the 'bums' had left. We sat there for about 2 minutes when a group of Dutch teenagers came to sit on the benches next to us. They started talking to us because they heard us speak Dutch. They were visiting London with their school. Minutes later one of the bums walks up to us, as it turns out, he was their teacher. It was a pretty awkward situation, but at least he could laugh about it. awww ...lol

FUZE_LOVER
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Maybe he got attacked by ninja kittens
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.