I had a total bloody nose today.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
I was shampooing my hair in the shower today, and I looked down and I was standing in a pool of blood! I realized my nose was bleeding all over the place. I think it must be because of the dry air since I don't to this . . . hoover.

=Tired Hiker=
this post is edited

SelphieT
Or maybe you have...........

HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE! shock

Mairuzu
"Ralph, if your nose starts bleeding its cause you are picking it too much.... or not enough"

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I was shampooing my hair in the shower today, and I looked down and I was standing in a pool of blood! I realized my nose was bleeding all over the place. I think it must be because of the dry air since I don't to this . . . hoover. you aure NASA didnt give it to you, you Chav piece of shit? laughing

rickyduck
lol @ Rogue Jedi
shit.. NASA might "merc" me now!

Rogue Jedi
yeah, be scared. NOT.

rickyduck
lol

DARKLORDCAEDUS
confused

AbnormalButSane
Originally posted by Mairuzu
"Ralph, if your nose starts bleeding its cause you are picking it too much.... or not enough"

yes

The Pict
I was shampooing my hair in the shower today, and I looked down and I was standing in a pool of blood! I realized my nose was bleeding all over the place. I think it must be because of the dry air since I don't to this . . . hoover.

Dude I was at a party the other day and I was pretty pissed, as I was taking a leak I saw a splash of blood on the toilet and thought it was from my d*ck! I was pretty scared.

The blood was from my nose though, just dripped once and that was it. Pretty weird.

AbnormalButSane
Perhaps aliens have abducted you and placed a microbe in your brain that was bled out when they retrieved their data.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
you aure NASA didnt give it to you, you Chav piece of shit? laughing eek! Profiled!

Secretus

That happened to me once ..

It was because of that smiley, though.

lil bitchiness

No, its cos you were picking it.

Rogue Jedi
I pick my nose all the time. I am a guy, its like what we do and stuff.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.