I just beat up 2 Chavs in Starbucks!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NASA
They f*cking deserved it

Röland
Did you buy a $6 cup of coffee afterwards?

=Tired Hiker=
I still don't understand what the hell a chav is. erm

NASA

Shelbert Lemon
Why did they deserve it?

Röland
Originally posted by NASA
No i got a medium Hot Chocolate instead

Oh, well what the hell is a chav?

NASA
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
Why did they deserve it?

Getting their nose busted up

Röland
Why did they deserve it?

They probably cut in front of him in line.

NASA
Yes they did them pieces of sh!t

I f*cking hate Chavs

Tattoo

Shelbert Lemon

=Tired Hiker=
Oh, I get it, a chav is like a little white gansta wanabe?

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/TiredHiker/chav.jpg

Impediment
Chav = derogatory slang term in the United Kingdom for a subcultural stereotype fixated on fashions derived from American hip hop such as imitation gold poorly made jewellery and fake designer clothing, combined with elements of working class British street fashion.

Röland
Originally posted by Tattoo
They are the British version of wiggers...I think.

Wigger. lol

NASA
Say that to all the Starbucks staff members who thanked me afterwards

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Impediment
Chav = derogatory slang term in the United Kingdom for a subcultural stereotype fixated on fashions derived from American hip hop such as imitation gold poorly made jewellery and fake designer clothing, combined with elements of working class British street fashion. Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Oh, I get it, a chav is like a little white gansta wanabe?

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/TiredHiker/chav.jpg

Syren
They're still people, you know.

Oh no, wait ermm

=Tired Hiker=

I drank a starbucks iced coffe today, but I did not beat up any chavs. sad

Shelbert Lemon
I dont understand senseless violence.

Syren
It's not senseless. Chavs fully deserve it.

=Tired Hiker=
I think I agree.

Syren
With who?

Pandemoniac

Ok, curious, what did they do to deserve your wrath to put upon them?

Syren
THEY WERE CHAVS.

Shelbert Lemon
Im still not understanding. confused
Because of the clothes they choose to wear, music they listen to, attitude?

Mairuzu
I dont understand senseless violence. Violence is beautiful

Pandemoniac
Are you serious about that?

Mairuzu
Sure...

kodak
Im still not understanding. confused
Because of the clothes they choose to wear, music they listen to, attitude? People hate other people because they are Different. erm

Mairuzu
It's just human nature

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by kodak
People hate other people because they are Different. erm I know and its stupid. I have very low tolerance for that kind of ignorance.

Originally posted by Mairuzu
It's just human nature Im human and its not my nature.

SelphieT
I hate "wanksters" or whatever you'd like to call them.

Vermont has millions, because there are no minorities here. They should be thankful of me, and actually hispan moving up here.

kodak
I know and its stupid. I have very low tolerance for that kind of ignorance. Im fairly open minded aboot that crap.

I dont agree with everyone, But i'll let them have their points and views.

Shelbert Lemon
Im fairly open minded aboot that crap.

I dont agree with everyone, But i'll let them have their points and views. Exactly right, Live and let live.

kodak
Exactly right, Live and let live. thumb up

Grinning Goku
I just beat up 2 Chavs in Starbucks!

You sure you didn't beat your dick?

Grinning Goku
Violence is beautiful

Don't be a jackass.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Don't be a jackass. Don't NOT be a jackass

Rogue Jedi
Don't be a jackass. this guy is so full of shit it's coming outta his ears.

Alliance

Whats the American version of wigger? laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Alliance
Whats the American version of wigger? laughing out loud Chavs. Apparently they are rampant in the UK, and apparently NASA is really Steven Segal.

rickyduck
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I still don't understand what the hell a chav is. erm

its a stereotype along with "emo" which is commonly used on forums like this and "goth", and it is usually used to describe a person who wears certain branded clothes eg lonsdale, burberry, gap, etc.

Bit childish really, i thought most members had moved on from stereotyping.

Rogue Jedi
this is hilarious. I am laughing on the inside, really I am.

dadudemon
Okay...so WHY did you actually beat them up, NASA? WHY? Tell us everything that happened including conversation that you had.

Are you joking about this?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
Okay...so WHY did you actually beat them up, NASA? WHY? Tell us everything that happened including conversation that you had.

Are you joking about this? and the staff thanked him for it, dont forget that.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
this guy is so full of shit it's coming outta his ears. me sad ?

the welsh one
whats starbucks?

Diamonds
Originally posted by rickyduck
its a stereotype along with "emo" which is commonly used on forums like this and "goth", and it is usually used to describe a person who wears certain branded clothes eg lonsdale, burberry, gap, etc.

Bit childish really, i thought most members had moved on from stereotyping. It's not just the clothes they wear it's their attitude; they treat everyone like scum and the girls are so unbelievably two faced. They spit all the time and smoke because it makes them look "hard" and they up here in the North East England they all go "wor man."
I despise chavs. Or Charves as we call them.

the welsh one
who comes up with these words? chav? what nutter came up with that

emo is apprently EMOtional but chav? wtf?

Diamonds
The accepted etymology for "chav" is that it derives from the Romani word "chavi", meaning a child. Related words derived from the same source include "charva" meaning prostitute (used in north-east England in a similar sense). In modern Spanish "chaval" or "chavo" means "lad" (eg: El Chavo, a Mexican television comedy whose principal character is a street orphan).
smile

Grinning Goku
this guy is so full of shit it's coming outta his ears.

Tell me about it. Sup, bro? All gravy?

the welsh one
Originally posted by Diamonds
The accepted etymology for "chav" is that it derives from the Romani word "chavi", meaning a child. Related words derived from the same source include "charva" meaning prostitute (used in north-east England in a similar sense). In modern Spanish "chaval" or "chavo" means "lad" (eg: El Chavo, a Mexican television comedy whose principal character is a street orphan).
smile

wow, thanks thumb up

you know the meaning to life too?

Rogue Jedi
Tell me about it. Sup, bro? All gravy? gravy train with biscuit wheels, baby, you?

Diamonds
Originally posted by the welsh one
wow, thanks thumb up

you know the meaning to life too? Babies.

the welsh one
Originally posted by Diamonds
Babies.

is that an invite? do i need money?

Violent2Dope
This entire story sounds like utter bullshit with piss flavored sprinkles.

WrathfulDwarf
Out of all the places....a Starbucks coffee house.

How about a dark alley or a cementary. Choose a better location next time.

Secretus
You sure you didn't beat your dick?

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s167/Secretus74/pedobearfap.gif

this guy is so full of shit it's coming outta his ears.

He's that sock who loves the Indian chicks.

rickyduck
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

a cementary? laughing out loud A place were cements made?

The Pict
We call them Neds in Scotland.

Stands for Non-Educated-Delinquent

Not quite.

Kelly_Bean
People hate other people because they are Different. erm
Reminds me of what happened last week. A guy who doesn't even know my boyfriend that well wanted to beat the fvck out of him because he's from a place where a lot of black people and violence are..roll eyes (sarcastic) The fvcking world we live in these days is vile.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Reminds me of what happened last week. A guy who doesn't even know my boyfriend that well wanted to beat the fvck out of him because he's from a place where a lot of black people and violence are..roll eyes (sarcastic) The fvcking world we live in these days is vile. Did he beat the fvck out of him?

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Did he beat the fvck out of him?
No..my ex took care of it.

Violent2Dope
No..my ex took care of it. By beating the fvck out of him?

Rogue Jedi
me sad ? thread starter. I lurve you, baby. stick out tongue

shin_gear
They f*cking deserved it ...

Rogue Jedi
I beat up Jet Li last night, whupped Steven Segal, ***** slapped Jackie Chan, then, to top it off, I won a UFC title.

Syren
Originally posted by The Pict
We call them Neds in Scotland.

Stands for Non-Educated-Delinquent

Not quite.

CHAV = Council Housed and Violent laughing out loud

I don't think the beating up of Chavs is a negative thing shrug

lord xyz
They f*cking deserved it If only I had the confidence you had.

Syren
To those who think it's simply 'senseless violence', how often have you been out for the evening and found yourself surrounded by these sorts of people? It happens where I live an awful lot, so the more beatings doled out on Chavs the better in my opinion.

I don't often find myself afraid of other people when I'm out enjoying myself, but on occasion I've had to leave an event because nervousness got the better of me. They seem to have no awareness of the intimidation they cause, and if they are aware then they have no shame.

I went to a festival recently and it was excellent, other than the fact that it was overrun by 'Chavs' who were bent on causing chaos. Can't help but turn a blind eye when they get the shit kicked out of them, to be fair. They really do deserve it.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Syren
To those who think it's simply 'senseless violence', how often have you been out for the evening and found yourself surrounded by these sorts of people? It happens where I live an awful lot, so the more beatings doled out on Chavs the better in my opinion.

I don't often find myself afraid of other people when I'm out enjoying myself, but on occasion I've had to leave an event because nervousness got the better of me. They seem to have no awareness of the intimidation they cause, and if they are aware then they have no shame.

I went to a festival recently and it was excellent, other than the fact that it was overrun by 'Chavs' who were bent on causing chaos. Can't help but turn a blind eye when they get the shit kicked out of them, to be fair. They really do deserve it. Not all of them. To be honest, the best punishment for a chav is making them not a chav.

Rogue Jedi
worse to make them read this thread.

Violent2Dope

I went to a festival recently and it was excellent, other than the fact that it was overrun by 'Chavs' who were bent on causing chaos. Can't help but turn a blind eye when they get the shit kicked out of them, to be fair. They really do deserve it. No, we don't give a shit about beating up Chavs, we just see this thread as a stinky pile of bullshit that never happened. On a side note I wrestled three gorrillas and pinned all three.

Kelly_Bean
By beating the fvck out of him?
No.

Bardiel13
emo is apprently EMOtional but chav?

Only half right. Like Chavs/Wiggers, Emo culture stems from a genre of music called emotional hardcore (aka emo). Even though many emotional hardcore bands don't dress like closeted trannies and write melodramatic lyrics, the ones that do have instated it as the stereotype.

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n176/Bardiel3000/The_More_You_Know.jpg

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by Bardiel13
Only half right. Like Chavs/Wiggers, Emo culture stems from a genre of music called emotional hardcore (aka emo). Even though many emotional hardcore bands don't dress like closeted trannies and write melodramatic lyrics, the ones that do have instated it as the stereotype.

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n176/Bardiel3000/The_More_You_Know.jpg Everything you said is wrong.

Bardiel13
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Everything you said is wrong.

Care to explain?

Rogue Jedi
No, we don't give a shit about beating up Chavs, we just see this thread as a stinky pile of bullshit that never happened. On a side note I wrestled three gorrillas and pinned all three. just three? sissy. laughing

Alpha Centauri

The emo culture/scene is entirely different to the emo genre of music. The two are not connected in any way. Because you are a part of the fashion scene does not make you a part of the genre and vice versa.

And it doesn't mean emotional, it means emotive hardcore punk. Later shortened to emocore (EMOtive hardCORE), then emo.

-AC

the welsh one
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
The emo culture/scene is entirely different to the emo genre of music. The two are not connected in any way. Because you are a part of the fashion scene does not make you a part of the genre and vice versa.

And it doesn't mean emotional, it means emotive hardcore punk. Later shortened to emocore (EMOtive hardCORE), then emo.

-AC

what are you basing this on

Syren
He's right, you know yes

Alpha Centauri
what are you basing this on

The fact that I know enough about music, its histories, developments and factual occurances across time. I feel it's a bit more "proper" to know the history of music before you try broadcasting your own, incorrect version.

I already know you base your knowledge of things on what your friends say, as that's exactly what you've told me.

-AC

Syren
And I know that Chavs deserve every beating they get, which is what we're discussing here, Mister shakefist

BackFire
Jokes still on you, you were still in a Starbucks, sucker.

Alpha Centauri
Sherrrt urppp.

Not shirt up, that would be rude. I'm just saying "Shut up" in a more South Park-esque way.

-AC

The Pict

Chavs aren't really the UK version of wiggers.

BackFire
Sherrrt urppp.

Not shirt up, that would be rude. I'm just saying "Shut up" in a more South Park-esque way.

-AC

Gays aren't allowed to reference South Park.

So stop.

I'll let it slide this time because you were too busy blowing me to get the memo.

Alpha Centauri
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeahhh.

-AC

BackFire
Alright, Bono.

Bardiel13
This is the best thread ever...

Bardiel13

-AC

I know. Emotional Hardcore and Emotive Hardcore are the same things. I just chose one.

And the fashion and music are somewhat connected. Some emotive hardcore bands started to dress that way and before they knew it others started to adopt that look.

Alpha Centauri
I know. Emotional Hardcore and Emotive Hardcore are the same things. I just chose one.

And the fashion and music are somewhat connected. Some emotive hardcore bands started to dress that way and before they knew it others started to adopt that look.

They're not the same. One is what the music genre is called, one is a similar word you have chosen to attach to it because it begins with the same three letters. It's called emotive hardcore punk, not emotional anything.

Secondly, they are not "connected", they just may appear together. Some bands that make emo music may coincidentally dress in the way of the scene, but the fact that the two are drastically different from one another, and can/do exist entirely by themselves (Emotive hardcore punk having existed since the mid 80s), proves this. Very few true emo bands dress like they are part of the emo scene, because the two are not exclusive to one another.

The emo scene as we know it (With the haircuts and the clothing etc) did not emerge until the late 90s, it is relatively new. By which point, real emo music was all but gone, certainly nowhere near popular consciousness enough to be recognised, much less connected with a popular trend. If it were, we wouldn't have almost every human being on the planet, including you, getting the definition of the word either wrong or mixed up.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
whatever happened to calling the thread starter a liar?

Bardiel13
They're not the same. One is what the music genre is called, one is a similar word you have chosen to attach to it because it begins with the same three letters. It's called emotive hardcore punk, not emotional anything.

I know I'm not the first one to refer to it as emotional hardcore. From most of the people I've talked to, the two names are interchangeable. You're just the first one to get anal about it. But whatever, I'm sure emotive hardcore's the proper name. Do I care? Not that much.

Alpha Centauri
I know I'm not the first one to refer to it as emotional hardcore. From most of the people I've talked to, the two names are interchangeable. You're just the first one to get anal about it. But whatever, I'm sure emotive hardcore's the proper name. Do I care? Not that much.

So what? It doesn't matter whether you're the first or last, or what you've heard people call it. The two words are different, one is part of the genre name, and has been since the 80s, one isn't. You used the wrong word, it's just simple.

Funny that people always seem to care less when they're being corrected. If you don't care, fine, just don't go around telling people they're "half right" when you're not right yourself.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
I took on 5 taser wielding cops today. they tased me, but I am a master of de bater style, and it had no effect on me.

Scythe
What the hell is this thread even about??

Mairuzu
I thought it was about beating up chavs.. whatever they are... i dont like the name they give them so they must be twats

Secretus
Originally posted by Scythe
What the hell is this thread even about??

AC.

Starbucks too.

Also, maybe some posers, not sure.

Scythe

I want my money back...

Toku King

Oh, I hate those guys! If USA posers weren't enough(trust me, I had to deal with them for 12 years of my life in Maine).

I was in London with my sister, who wanted to see some sights. We are watching this one guy do some act. Then we hear 'Yo!' I look infront of me and see, like five of those retards going 'Yo yo yo! Yo!' over and over again, laughing like it was funny, with some British girl with them saying 'You are so gangster!' and one of the posers said 'Those American pussies have nothing on me! I'll kick all of their asses'.
I felt like walking over to them and punch their lights out, but my sister told me to leave it.
I fought posers back in the US and kicked their asses, so I was afraid of doing it again.

Toku King
Do I care if you're a poser? No. Do I care if you shove it into everyone's faces, pick fights about it, and claim that you can kill everyone when you have probably never fought before? Yes times 5,000.

But still, I promised myself to never start a fight or throw the first punch, and I never have. I wouldn't waste breaking my promise to myself I've been holding for years and years by hitting some obnoxious idiots that will eventually piss someone off and get torn apart.

Mairuzu
good

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Scythe

I want my money back... get on yo knees and earn it, *****.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Secretus
AC.

Aren't they always? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Alpha Centauri
What have we said about not mentioning me, Kelly?

I don't like you so I don't mention you and, as far as I can, don't interact with you directly. Try doing the same, or stop moaning. It's quite immature.

-AC

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Toku King
Oh, I hate those guys! If USA posers weren't enough(trust me, I had to deal with them for 12 years of my life in Maine).

I was in London with my sister, who wanted to see some sights. We are watching this one guy do some act. Then we hear 'Yo!' I look infront of me and see, like five of those retards going 'Yo yo yo! Yo!' over and over again, laughing like it was funny, with some British girl with them saying 'You are so gangster!' and one of the posers said 'Those American pussies have nothing on me! I'll kick all of their asses'.
I felt like walking over to them and punch their lights out, but my sister told me to leave it.
I fought posers back in the US and kicked their asses, so I was afraid of doing it again.

Some of the most ridiculous chav stereotypes are accurate, but some are just funny.

-AC

=Tired Hiker=
With who?

With you. wink

Bardiel13
So what? It doesn't matter whether you're the first or last, or what you've heard people call it. The two words are different, one is part of the genre name, and has been since the 80s, one isn't. You used the wrong word, it's just simple.

Funny that people always seem to care less when they're being corrected. If you don't care, fine, just don't go around telling people they're "half right" when you're not right yourself.

-AC

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n176/Bardiel3000/facepalm.jpg

Bloigen
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

Have to agree. People don't lie like they used to.

Shelbert Lemon
Yes that is true. However in a cemetery or dark alley, there would be no one happy he did so... or to cheer him on. stick out tongue

Alpha Centauri
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n176/Bardiel3000/facepalm.jpg

Why keep posting if you don't care? Very odd.

-AC

Bloigen
Yes that is true. However in a cemetery or dark alley, there would be no one happy he did so... or to cheer him on. stick out tongue

Good point. Maybe he should have been in the middle of a football game? Quite a lot of people to cheer him on there.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Bloigen
Good point. Maybe he should have been in the middle of a football game? Quite a lot of people to cheer him on there.
Or Boo..

Bloigen
Or Boo..

If I said they'll cheer, they'll cheer.

Kelly_Bean
If I said they'll cheer, they'll cheer.
Betch if I say they'll boo, they'll boo!

Bardiel13
Why keep posting if you don't care? Very odd.

-AC

I just think it's rather silly of you to try to furthur prove to me why emotional hardcore is really called emotive hardcore, when I've already said I already identify it as such.

Alpha Centauri
I just think it's rather silly of you to try to furthur prove to me why emotional hardcore is really called emotive hardcore, when I've already said I already identify it as such.

Either way, you and I both know what it's called, easy mistake to make, I'm just pointing out the incorrections, as you tried to do to someone else.

It's nothing personal.

-AC

Bloigen
Betch if I say they'll boo, they'll boo!

Tell me why.

Bear in mind, I only speak broken Ukranian.

Kelly_Bean
Tell me why.

Bear in mind, I only speak broken Ukranian.
Then why are you speaking perfect english to me right now? shrug

Toku King
Some of the most ridiculous chav stereotypes are accurate, but some are just funny.

-AC

.............Ok, thanks for the........wisdom? confused

Alpha Centauri
Do they have chavs on asteroids?

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.