Arthas Menethil v.s. Ryu Hayabusa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs9/300W/i/2006/070/e/4/Arthas_Menethil__the_Lich_King_by_pulyx.jpg

v.s.

http://www.armchairempire.com/images/feature-articles/Weekly-Top-10/best-ninjas/ryu-hayabusa.jpg

Round 1:Pre-Fusion Arthas v.s. Hayabusa with Kitetsu and all ninpo

Round 2:Post fusion Arthas v.s. Hayabusa with TDS and all ninpo.

Who wins?

Violent2Dope
Ryu wins both.

Burning thought
not sure, post fusion could win this, but other than that ime not sure

Violent2Dope
Ryu with TDS took down a planet buster.

Burning thought
means nothing to me, Arthas has the dodgyness of a kainlike character in fusion form, spirits, mind powers of incredible power, he may in theory instantly mind control the fool in this version, power isnt everything.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
means nothing to me, Arthas has the dodgyness of a kainlike character in fusion form, spirits, mind powers of incredible power, he may in theory instantly mind control the fool in this version, power isnt everything. YES IT IS!!! Nah I know, but I don't like assuming what LK Arthas can do.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
YES IT IS!!! Nah I know, but I don't like assuming what LK Arthas can do.

well actually i lied, the lichking has mindcontrolled hundreds of creatures that are near him before and that was inside the frozenthrone, he could easily smash Ryu mind into fragments.

Violent2Dope
well actually i lied, the lichking has mindcontrolled hundreds of creatures that are near him before and that was inside the frozenthrone, he could easily smash Ryu mind into fragments. He can only control the Undead I thought?

Remindme
Arthas in both

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Remindme
Arthas in both Prove. It.

Remindme
Arthas Magic Power > Ninpo

Fusion vs Ryu with TDS is laughable, Lich King twaats him hard with godly magic power

Violent2Dope
Arthas Magic Power > Ninpo

Fusion vs Ryu with TDS is laughable, Lich King twaats him hard with godly magic power Ryu with TDS twatted a planet buster. How is Arthas' magic beyond Ryu's ninpo?

Remindme
Ryu with TDS twatted a planet buster. How is Arthas' magic beyond Ryu's ninpo?

His power is rumored to be equal to Kil'jaeden's......enough said

Violent2Dope
His power is rumored to be equal to Kil'jaeden's......enough said What makes Kiljaedan stronger than Ryu?

Remindme
What makes Kiljaedan stronger than Ryu?

Don't..........even..............go..............there

All i'll say is Kil'jaeden is one of the more powerful characters in whole Warcraft game, and he was the one who turned Orcs and Humans against each other

Violent2Dope

All i'll say is Kil'jaeden is one of the more powerful characters in whole Warcraft game, and he was the one who turned Orcs and Humans against each other Kay. I say that Yoshi can one shot Sargeras since I can't prove that either.

Remindme
Kay. I say that Yoshi can one shot Sargeras since I can't prove that either.

Who said i can't prove it?

I'm saying your comparing an Ant to a Lion, and wanting proof the lion can kill the ant

Violent2Dope
Who said i can't prove it?

I'm saying your comparing an Ant to a Lion, and wanting proof the lion can kill the ant PROVE IT!!!! evil face

Remindme
PROVE IT!!!! evil face

Sometimes you try my patience -.-'

Kil'jaeden is well over twenty-five thousand years old.

Most powerful out of himself, Archimonde and Velen.

Power & Abilities:

Shaping Shifting
Size control
Huge magical powers (a feat of which is enslaving the dreadlords, the entire race, and you know how powerful each one of those are?)

Kil'jaeden's full powers lie not within the boundaries of physical and magical ability, but in the mind.

Violent2Dope

Power & Abilities:

Shaping Shifting
Size control
Huge magical powers (a feat of which is enslaving the dreadlords, the entire race, and you know how powerful each one of those are?)

Kil'jaeden's full powers lie not within the boundaries of physical and magical ability, but in the mind. I don't believe you, you are obviously power wanking a weak and pathetic character, cuz you are a FANBOY!!!!!!!

Remindme
I don't believe you, you are obviously power wanking a weak and pathetic character, cuz you are a FANBOY!!!!!!!

damn you caught me- Er, i mean, thats crazy talk stick out tongue

seriously though, i just copied from WoWWiki stick out tongue too lazy on friday to write facts.......WORK?! ON FRIDAY?! ARE YOU MAD?!

Violent2Dope
damn you caught me- Er, i mean, thats crazy talk stick out tongue

seriously though, i just copied from WoWWiki stick out tongue too lazy on friday to write facts.......WORK?! ON FRIDAY?! ARE YOU MAD?! NOEZ! RYU IS ABOVE HERALD LEVEL! HE CAN KILL ARTHAS WITH A THOUGHT! YOU ARE TOO MUCH OF A FANBOY TO REALISE THIS!!!

On a serious note, wiki is not a reliable source.

Remindme
NOEZ! RYU IS ABOVE HERALD LEVEL! HE CAN KILL ARTHAS WITH A THOUGHT! YOU ARE TOO MUCH OF A FANBOY TO REALISE THIS!!!

On a serious note, wiki is not a reliable source.

not wiki

WoWWiki,

you can only post suggested changes, they must be backed up with evidence etc, it's the most reliable scource for warcraft info

Violent2Dope
not wiki

WoWWiki,

you can only post suggested changes, they must be backed up with evidence etc, it's the most reliable scource for warcraft info NOEZ! LIES!!!!!

Utrigita
He can only control the Undead I thought?

Also Humans as well. He did mindcontrol the Humans that lived on the shores of Northren without any problems, I isn't sure put have Ryu ever showed resistence to Mind Control.

(not that the LichKing IMO needs it to take him down)

Violent2Dope
Ryu is a tough bastard, tho I lack alot of info on him. Ask Shin Gear, he's an expert on all things Ninja Gaiden.

Sol Valentine
I was gonna post the Hayabusa respect thread for you, but I can't find it.

Found it:Ryu Hayabusa Respect Thread

Diamond Kisses
Hurts me to say, but I think Arthas win both no expression

Sol Valentine
Was Arthas able to take down someone as powerful as the Vigoor Emporer?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Was Arthas able to take down someone as powerful as the Vigoor Emporer? ROFL. No. But he had to use TDS to do it.

Diamond Kisses
Was Arthas able to take down someone as powerful as the Vigoor Emporer?

He did stand toe to Illidan big grin

Sol Valentine
Ah, Illidan, I lack knowledge on him.

Diamond Kisses
He defeated Illidan mad

He should not be capable of doing it, but due to the fact that Blizzard asked Illidan to take a dive- Arthas won sad

Remindme
I wonder whats more powerful TDS or Demon Soul......lol jk stick out tongue

Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
Hurts me to say, but I think Arthas win both no expression Why don't you like Arthas again? ^^'

Sol Valentine
PIS then?

If not, I think Ryu will be able to use his speed and ninpo as his advantage to win.

Diamond Kisses
He is the first character that fail to look good in physical appearance, he is arrogant, he is unoriginal, he is basically a youngster that becomes one of the most powerful entities of existance, he knows how to bubble, he kills his father, he kills Uther and that is to mention a few angel

Sol Valentine
Hayabusa?

If you mean him, I'm gonna slap you.

Diamond Kisses
Did Hayabusa kill Uther? oh

Remindme
He is the first character that fail to look good in physical appearance, he is arrogant, he is unoriginal, he is basically a youngster that becomes one of the most powerful entities of existance, he knows how to bubble, he kills his father, he kills Uther and that is to mention a few angel

Pladin Arthas sucks i agree, but i took a liking to DeathKnight arthas smile the deathknight model looks good IMO ^^

But seriously, anakin skywalker much? ^^'

Sol Valentine
Did Hayabusa kill Uther? oh

No.

But I see that happening.

But in general, Hayabusa can win with his speed, variety of ninpo, agility, and feats to back him up. The Vigoor Emp was a badass planet buster. And from what I've read in WOWWiki, I haven't read about an enemy that Arthas fought that put the whole world in danger. But I'm still taking into account that he used the TDS to do that.

Diamond Kisses
Skywalker and much more mad

Sol Valentine
Read my posts!

Diamond Kisses
No.

But I see that happening.

But in general, Hayabusa can win with his speed, variety of ninpo, agility, and feats to back him up. The Vigoor Emp was a badass planet buster. And from what I've read in WOWWiki, I haven't read about an enemy that Arthas fought that put the whole world in danger. But I'm still taking into account that he used the TDS to do that.

Illidan put the whole world in danger stick out tongue

Remindme

he didn't do it on purpose stick out tongue

how was he supposed to know it would tear the earth apart....oh wait, that was his plan ^^' silly me

Utrigita
he didn't do it on purpose stick out tongue

how was he supposed to know it would tear the earth apart....oh wait, that was his plan ^^' silly me

No no mad

just blow the top of the world of into space stick out tongue

Sol Valentine

Yet Hayabusa can put the world in danger also.

And it dosen't have to be a 'ZOMG WTF BIGASS OMEGA WEAPON'

shin_gear
Yet Hayabusa can put the world in danger also.True if he had the Dark Dragon Blade in his arsenal. That weapon would turn him into the second if not the most powerful entity in the Gaiden verse.

Sol Valentine
Round 2 he can use the TDS.

With that and his ninpo and speed, he can take it.

Remindme
Round 2 he can use the TDS.

With that and his ninpo and speed, he can take it.

Just no, lol

Round 2 he fights Fusion, that's a joke fight

Sol Valentine
What feats does post fusion has?

Diamond Kisses
Until further notice, I guess everyone assumes he has-

Shamanic
Elemental
Paladinic
Death
Warrior
and Warlock

powers big grin

Sol Valentine
And WTF is that?

shin_gear
Hayabusa gets owned. 131

Sol Valentine
NOEZ!!!!

Remindme
What feats does post fusion has?

Being a god?

Frostmourne the runeblade of immense power is just one peaces of the powerful armor in the throne, now Arthas has it all, his power is probably well beyond tenfold.

All the power and wisdom of Ner'zhul is alos in the fusion, including the power Kil'jaeden gave him, which increased way beyond Kil'jaedens intentions.

As DK said he has the powers of:

Shamans
Warlocks
Paladins
Warriors
DeathKnights

You must realise though Ner'zhul was the best Shaman in the orcish history, as well as the fastest learning in the warlock way.

shin_gear
NOEZ!!!! Give him the Dark Dragon Blade then! mad

Because he would then become the entity that these two characters became. 131hXmi-5LosMA48H57GHymX0Meh...

Sol Valentine
To even this out, Ryu can use the DDS in round 2.

And isn't the TDS stronger than the DDS?

Remindme
He could have both, he's still going down hard

Sol Valentine
He'll have one hell of a chance.

I also wanna hear some speed feats from Arthas.

Remindme

He has vast psychic powers, speed means nothing

Sol Valentine
I can be at Arthas' level of physic ability, speed still is a big factor. Hell, look at Sonic.

shin_gear
I think it's a little far-retched to say Ryu would lose easily even with the DDB alone. With that weapon the user turns into the Devil Incarnate, who's in fact more powerful than the Demon Vigoor who split Earth in ancient times. Plus he gave the creator of all elements problems. I think he'll give the same problems to this guy.
To even this out, Ryu can use the DDS in round 2.

And isn't the TDS stronger than the DDS? It's DDB, and TDS is not technically stronger than the DDB. It's just used to counter evil, and since all of the DDB's energy is evil, the TDS powers itself up with spiritual energy that can only counter evil energy, hence why it's potential of spiritual energy is "unfathomable" as stated in the game. big grin

Remindme
I can be at Arthas' level of physic ability, speed still is a big factor. Hell, look at Sonic.

Psychic as in, read you mind, speak in your head psychic....don't matter how fast you are

Sol Valentine
Crap, someone spoke in myhead when I was sleeping.

He said his name was Illidas...

Diamond Kisses

Think 'holy' big grin

Sol Valentine
Like, Holy shit?

Diamond Kisses
Exactly..... now remove 'holy' from 'holy shit', and you got the character Arthas Menethil yes

Sol Valentine
I still don't get it.

Diamond Kisses
He can bubble, heal himself and hit hard with a hammer! That is all you have to know stick out tongue

Sol Valentine
Um, if I heard that when I first heard about Arhtas, I would already know that Hayabusa speedblitzWTFcuts his head off.

Diamond Kisses
There is more to him than that stick out tongue

He got a large quantity of armor and agility as well smile

Csdabest
Wow....Why does everyone thing telekenesis would play a big role. And He would Just mind rape Ryubusa? Ryu has shown a strong mind in resisting mind control and mind altering events. Proof?

When he was getting possessed by the fiend within. He showed strong will and a strong mind not letting it take over him and his being. That was not an huge outside factor. So how is not only willfully and mentally resisting Fiend Possession even thought he gained fiend strength not feat of showing Ryu resistence to mind control. Doku basicly tried to possess him. Come on now.

Im going out on a limb while just thinking about something in Ninja Gaiden when he fought Vigoor empire. I beleive it shows evidence of Ryu having telekenesis as well.

He uses a Ninpo chant to slice the boulder and peice of rock but didnt make a chnt to make it float to fight the VE. So by him leveitating it and controlling it with his will and mind. I beleive thats a sign of telekenesis?

Sol Valentine
Wasn't fiend Doppleganger?

Csdabest
I beleive his feind was a Dopple ganger. Which shows a even bigger feat by Ryu defeating him. The Doppleganger had the same amount of skill,same moves, and basicly the same weapons as ryu did. Its harder to defeat oneself than to defeat another and Ryu has show this feat. Multiple times.

Oh and how does Reading Ryu mind and speaking in his head stunt his speed factor. It takes time to read and pry and react. I dont think ryu thinks much. I beleive most of his ,moves are all instinct rather than thought

Sol Valentine
True.

Remindme
Lich King is on a completely different power level to Ryu....It's a joke fight

Sol Valentine
Vigoor Emporer.

Csdabest
Please explain How Artheas will beat Ryu. Mind reading will do nothing good for him.

Art of the spirit Clone. Multiple ryubusas

Now...He reading ones mind...What is he going to do about the rest?

His Magic. Ryu Might be able to stand toe 2 toe with his ninpo for abit but ryu doesnt strictly fight magic. He uses swordskill and actaul combat in conjuction which would definetly overwealm Arthas.

I really dont see how Ryu losses

Ryubusa 7/10

Sol Valentine
Post by SBP from the Hayabusa respect thread:

Ninja Gaiden

1. http://youtube.com/watch?v=OYnkGvAhMHQ

- The legendary Dark Dragon Blade is protected by the Hayabusa clan, who are descendants of the Dragon lineage.

- The leader of the Hayabusa clan is the wielder of the Dragon Sword. A sword equal in power to the Dark Dragon Blade.

- Also note that whoever wields the Dark Dragon Blade will be transformed into the Devil Incarnate.

2. http://youtube.com/watch?v=wJ5CLt7eyu8

- Ryu was summoned by Murai, a friend of the Hayabusa clan, who is also plotting to take the Dark Dragon Blade. He summoned Hayabusa in order to distract him while the Greater Fiend Doku attacks his village and grabs hold of the Dark Dragon Blade.

- Ayane is an apprentice/henchman of Murai. I'd also like to note that Murai ninja/martial arts skills are unsurpassed(info can be found in the Ninja Gaiden instruction booklet)

3. http://youtube.com/watch?v=H2KgBHiRMHM

- Ryu fights Doku's army until he finally encounters him for the first time. The pretty face killed by Doku is a childhood friend of Hayabusa who safeguards the gem that, when equipped, unleashes the Dragon Sword's true power.

- Hayabusa is resurrected by the spirit of the Hayabusa ninja clan. Hayabusa means falcon for those who didn't know.

- After the destruction of the Hayabusa clan Doku travels back to tairon city, capital of the Vigoorian Empire.

4. http://youtube.com/watch?v=PqUxQcpYODs

- The only way to get to the capital is by boarding this ship. Ryu infiltrates it, and is then discovered.

- The ship is so high all you can see outside is a sea of clouds.

- After the vigoorian forces become aware of Ryu's whereabouts Ryu takes the ship by storm and ends up defeating this heavily armored enemy with an arm cannon.

- The fight is over and the ship is ablaze, it goes down. Ryu is seen unharmed and willing to play with heights some more as he slides down the cable lines using his gauntlets.

5. http://youtube.com/watch?v=ipqMgq1v0IM

- Ryu enters a nightclub and encounters this female hunter. Rachel has fiend blood within her. That is why she can carry around that huge hammer capable of slicing that dragon in half with just one blow. You encounter the red dragon fiend a lot of times during the game, and fight more than 3 at the same time.

6. http://youtube.com/watch?v=9jfk38duPr0

- Ryu fights the dragon fiends for the first time. Watch how the fiend makes quick work out of the soldier Hayabusa was fighting.

- Even Rachel is impressed by Ryu's strength and comments on his superhuman abilities. She hints Ryu may be more than what he thinks; as she once thought her blood was pure until she saw what Alma, her twin sister, was capable of when she was transformed into a greater fiend by Doku. Ryu says that his strength comes from training.

- The giant tentacle creature swallows Rachel, and it looks like a job for Ryu Hayabusa to defeat the grotesque hentai originated monster and save the princess.

7. http://youtube.com/watch?v=VZaLNZGjIOI

- After obtaining the holy grail Ryu finds himself surrounded by the undead. He fights his way outside the tomb until he finally meets the giant bird/dragon fossil and destroys it.

- The size of the beasts Ryu slaughters is amazing.

- At the end of the video Ryu is hit by a wall of water is unphased. That speaks of his durability.

8. http://youtube.com/watch?v=IdM4bubW7Dc

- Enter Alma the Greater Fiend. Ryu fights her until he defeats her, and her defeat causes her to lose control and unleash a blast of energy capable of lleveling the church.

- After the fight the Vigoorian Empeire setups a curfew and activates their military to track down and kill the vengeful spirit.

- Rachel with her superhuman strength, and giant hammer is unable to defend herself against Doku's might and is taken captive.

9. http://youtube.com/watch?v=YDObLm3Nxvs

- Ryu decides to take the battle to the Vigoorian army and dismantles their radio communications tower, but not before taking on his fair share of tanks and helicopters.

- We see him hitch a ride on the train, and even cause the massive crash at the end of the video. Take a nice look at the size of the explosion.

10. http://youtube.com/watch?v=LdlXHoZNRec

- Here you can see Ryu unharmed among the debries of the train wreck.

- Ryu can survive underwater thanks to an oxigen tank he found throughout his crusade. Only the beginning of the video is important, the rest has no highlights under the underwater part of the game.

11. http://youtube.com/watch?v=HcTp-K93QmI

- Ryu finally has his rematch with Doku. This time the greater fiend is wielding the kitetsu. A katana that absorbs souls. During the fight you can see Ryu performing a Nimpo fire blast, and finally beats Doku with the lightning Nimpo.

- After his defeat Doku reveals to Doku that Ryu, and all of the dragon lineage, have fiend blood. Doku announces he will bring the awakening, and that his hatred will not be so easily defeated.

- Murasame tells Ryu the Dragon Sword has potential for unfathomable spirit power, but it lacks the curved jewel carved out of the Dragon's eye . With it in the right hands the True Dragon Sword will prove to be more than a match for the Dark Dragon Blade.

12. http://youtube.com/watch?v=x5mpylNURTc

- Yet another fight with a huge fiend capable of using the fire and ice elements. Later Ryu Hayabusa is seen fighting an enormous flaming dragon. Piece of cake for the modern day Super Ninja though.

- The man with the mask is the Dark Disciple, and the guy with the coat is Gamov, the DD's agent.

- Gamov comments that the Dark Dragon Blade once free of it's seal gradually absorbs the chaos of the battlefield in it's vicinity to become an evil blade. It became a weapon of extraordinary power the like of which has never been seen before throughout human history.
No wonder Ryu's ancestors were so careful about keeping it secret.

13. http://youtube.com/watch?v=-3tgm-x_7Xs

- Ryu finds the Dragon's eye gem in a grave. If you paid attention this gem was being protected by the asian girl you see killed before Ryu's eyes when Doku raided the village. With the Gem in it's place the Dragon Sword glows lilac with it's released power.

- Haya makes it just in time to witness the fiendish awakening. What is happening here is that Doku is using Rachel's blood to upgrade Alma and make her even more powerful. Even with this new found power Alma is unable to stop Hayabusa with the True Dragon Sword.

- During their fight you can see Ryu dodging pillars being thrown at him and we see yet another example of Nimpo and it's reach.

14. http://youtube.com/watch?v=kq8pFTfJ1J0

- Ryu has a 2nd rematch with the spirit of Doku. This time Doku is finished once and for all, but not before Doku curses Ryu by turning him into a fiend like he did Alma.

- After fighting his way up the tower Ryu is transported to the fiend realm. There he battles the Supreme Fiend Gogohn, protector of Vigoor. This guy considers Ryu a puny insect and is capable of summoning fiends at will. Hayabusa kicks them back to hell and then takes care of the protector of Vigoor. Note how Gogohn can fly, and Ryu still handles him even with that disadvantage.

15. http://youtube.com/watch?v=hXmi-5LosMA

- Finally Ryu meets the Vigoor Emperor himself. Just take a look at how huge the Vigoorian Emperor is.

-We can see another example of the versatility of Ryu's Nimpo. With Nimpo Ryu can levitate an area to bring the fight to the Emperor. Even with the Emperor's inmense power being aumented by the Dark Dragon Blade Ryu prevailed.

16. http://youtube.com/watch?v=K5ejOiAJG8s

- The DD grabs hold of the Dark Dragon Blade.
Watch how the Dark Dragon Blade turns Gamov into nothing after being struck by it. Also note how Murai is transformed thanks to the power of the Dark Dragon Blade. As of this moment Murai has become an unsurpassed in skills devil incarnate.

- The final battle takes place with Ryu finally killing Murai and destroying the Dark Dragon Blade.

Remindme
Originally posted by Csdabest
Please explain How Artheas will beat Ryu. Mind reading will do nothing good for him.

Art of the spirit Clone. Multiple ryubusas

Now...He reading ones mind...What is he going to do about the rest?

His Magic. Ryu Might be able to stand toe 2 toe with his ninpo for abit but ryu doesnt strictly fight magic. He uses swordskill and actaul combat in conjuction which would definetly overwealm Arthas.

I really dont see how Ryu losses

Ryubusa 7/10

Lich King possesses nearly limitless will power, mana shield is something that uses the casters will to protect them from harm....

Lich king is not some manipualtor like the fiend, he is a possesser, he will rape your will like it or not, unless your suggesting Ryu's mind can contend with the Lich Kings?

Sol Valentine
From the videos, I think hayabusa can survive getting his will raped.

Remindme
Your taking the piss if your think i'm reading and watching all that.

And how is it they say.....Prove it

Sol Valentine
Hey, SBP posted all of the scenes and what hapened in sequence, all of those proves it.

Remindme
Hey, SBP posted all of the scenes and what hapened in sequence, all of those proves it.

Nothing you have shown is on Lich King level, if thats all you got Ryu Loses

Sol Valentine
Didn't I post Ryubusa's respect thread?

Sol Valentine
Most of these feats are from what SBP posted:
This is a direct transcript of the books Ryu finds throughout the game. These books detail the history of creation, Vigoor, the evil deities, the dragons and even the dragon lineage:

1. The Book of Genesis - In the beginning, a great inconsistency flowed out into the nothing; a nothing that was afraid of its own nothingness, a pure terror without color, without sound and without smell. It formed the root of all deification, and eventually it coalesced into the shape of the first Deity, Gurdu. Gurdu gave birth to all elements and provided them with order and function. In a remote area of space from where Gurdu provided order, there existed the territory of chaos formed from elements without shape. This chaos, which had been forgotten during the blessing of Gurdu, existed at first as only an instinctual fear, but eventually the chaos begin to take shape and a consciousness was formed within it.

At first this was just a small curious presence, but eventually grew and became clearer. This marked the appearance of Hatred. The chaotic nature of Hatred further evolved it, bringing it to the level of a Deity. Thus, the ancestor of all Evil Deities, Vigoor, came into being, and the first conflict set into motion.

2. The Book of Evil Deities - The ancestor of all Evil Deities, Vigoor, began to devour the territory of Gurdu, beginning at its center. During endless solar and lunar eclipses, the earth shook and split, the seas dried up only to flood into existence again, and intense winds swept over everything, and fires burned down all of existence ignoring even the concept of time itself. Eventually Gurdu lost his strength, and the world once again plunged into the chaos from which it had come.

Then a great change occurred. During the throes of unending destruction, the body of Gurdu himself split into quarters. Each part became a Deity itself controlling Sentiment, Wisdom, Creation and Immortality. Eventually, they would come together to return shape to the world again, but in their panic-stricken state after their birth, they still had little power.

3. The Book of Dragons - In this age of panic, the Serpent, Deity of Creation was the only one of the Deities to keep some semblance of sanity. The Serpent gave birth to a tiny presence, something that no other being would ever notice... the seeds of life.

These seeds managed to take hold and grow in the storm of chaos and ever so slightly began to evolve, eventually becoming the Thirteen Dragons, whose destinies were to be found in battle. The Dragons waged an endless battle against Vigoor who never ceased in his attempts to bring the world into a chaos of Hatred. Eventually the Dragons were able to banish Vigoor to the very ends of the world.

However, it was in this period that the youngest and lowliest in position of the Dragons, the Dark Dragon, summoned the Hatred with its feelings of inferiority. Due to this betrayal, Vigoor was able to keep from being
completely destroyed.

4. The Book of the Fiends - The Dark Dragon, now full of evil intent, joined with Vigoor and his spawn of Evil Deities to further capture the territory of Gurdu. This conflict continued throughout the eons of history and during its struggle the first spark of human life appeared in the form of the Ancient Tribes.

Of course, old conflicts never cease, and even in the age of the Ancient
Tribes, the Dragon Lineage and Evil Deities continued their battle for tens of thousands of generations; a struggle that finally ended when members of the Dragon Lineage were able to seal away the Evil Deities and their spawn. However, in that age of chaos, all of the bloodlines of the Ancient Tribes were mixed and the form and nature of the Ancients have been carried on by us, the Fiends.

5. The Book of the Future - The land that the Evil Deity Vigoor once held as his final territory has become this, the land of Vigoor. The treachery of the Dark Dragon also occurred here, and this was where the Ancient Tribes lived. That is why their descendants, us the Fiends, have taken over control of these lands. With this land as a barrier, the power of Vigoor is limited only to this Earth.

Vigoor is the Demon of Destruction and the Deity who creates history; when the decadence of this world has piled up, he will return in a blaze of all-destroying flame and recreate the world. Chaos, like the floods on the banks of a great river, will fulfill this world once again, and we will be the first recipients of this fulfillment. Evolution has and always will begin from here, the land of Vigoor. It has been several hundred years, since the Supreme Fiend Gogohn established what would eventually become the Vigoor Empire here on these lands.

If a new warrior of the Dragon Lineage shall appear, the Holy Emperor shall be infused with the power of the Evil Deities. After seven days, from the unity of His Majesty with the Dark Dragon once again, we Fiends will be blessed with an exquisite harmony.
---

The books are self explanatory, and they gives great insight to the power of Vigoor.

Dead or Alive

DOA4 Ryu Hayabusa Ending

Ryu Hayabusa and the members of the Mugen Tenshin Clan have waged war on DOATEC for all the injustice it has brought upon the ninjas.

1. http://youtube.com/watch?v=9LpTk6OLV8A

- As you can see Ryu finishes it quick and destroys those vessels with little effort with a combined use of the Dragon Sword & Nimpo. Talk about skill: Ryu casts Nimpo while being airborne and dodging missiles at the same time.

2. http://youtube.com/watch?v=uuh9o8B5YsM

A collage of various Izuna Drops being performed by Ryu Hayabusa. Note how Ryu instantly teleports to catch his opponent in mid-air and then slam him head first on the ground. One of my favorite moves ever.

Sol Valentine
DOA 2

These are the cut-scenes before and after each fight in Ryu Hayabusa's Dead or Alive 2 storyline.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NpawQRz_edk

1. Ryu training before the Dead or Alive 2 tournament begins.

2. We can see Ryu's devotion and dedication to his friend Hayate by protecting his sister, Kasumi. Kasumi is a skilled fighter who managed to defeat Raidou--a rogue ninja with the ability to instantly copy techniques, and defeated Hayate before the first tournament, but not before he copied Hayate's Torn Sky Blast--even she couldn't handle Ryu and was forced to stay out of the tournament.

3. Ryu treats Jann Lee like a pushover, and this guy can KO T-Rexes with just 2 blows.

4. Hayabusa encounters the amnesia influenced "Ein", who happens to be Hayate. Ein was captured by DOATEC and experimented upon until he was filed a failure and was thrown in German forests. Hitomi's father found him and taught him Karate. Hayate being a natural quickly masters Karate and enters DOA2. After their fight Ein remembers who he is, and has no choice but to sit back and let Ryu handle the evil Tengu.

5. Hayabusa finally encounters the being causing the inbalance of good & evil:

Bankotsu(or Gohyakumine Bankotsu-bo) is a tengu who is a criminal in his own dimension, as he murdered Kuramasan Maouson - the leader of their race. Fearing punishment for his crimes and breaking Tengu rules, he escaped into the human world. Considering the hopes and struggles of humanity to be insignificant, he decided to bring about ultimate disaster and calamity, covering the world in chaos.

Ryu kills the evil Tengu and becomes the winner of the Dead or Alive 2 tournament

Remindme
Why are you posting the entire respect thread?

i could do that with the Lich King, but you don't need it all -.-'

Sol Valentine
DOA3

These are the cut-scenes before and after each fight in Ryu Hayabusa's Dead or Alive 3 storyline.

1. http://youtube.com/watch?v=DJz8ljXRaGk

Note that the player is a scrub/noob and he doesn't really know how to use Hayabusa...heck he didn't even beat the final boss.

- 01:20 into the movie: Ryu Hayabusa is seen teleporting his way to fight Leon.

- 03:26: Ryu faces Hayate, life long friend and rival, and tells the Mugen Tenshin leader that he cannot overcome Genra. Ayane's foster father turned super-weapon, a Hajinmon ninja using the Mugen Tenshin style(hajinmon is a sub-group of the Mugen Tenshin dedicated to black arts & helping the Mugen Tenshin clan)

Hayate tells Ryu it's him who does not stand a chance of beating Genra, and Ryu asks Hayate since when does he think he has grown more powerful than him. Stating that Ryu is either his equal, or possibly superior.

- 04:30: Ryu waits for Genra, and the super powered being makes his pressence known by destroying the village and engulfing it in flames. Ryu manages to dodge the blast that caused the destruction and then faces Genra.

Suppose the player didn't suck and actually beat Genra; this is Ryu's DOA3 ending:

2. http://youtube.com/watch?v=9Rpa1-BCPLc

- Ryu is enjoying his 2 favorite hobbies(fishing & mountain climbing) when all of a sudden he senses a speeding arrow at him. A normal guy would be happy with just dodging the arrow; the Super Ninja has to throw his hat at the arrow, and then grab it with style. I guess it's a requisite for ninjas to be extra stylish.

The letter is a request of the Mugen Tenshin clan for Ryu to help them fight DOATEC. Ryu accepts and burns the letter.

Sol Valentine
Why are you posting the entire respect thread?

i could do that with the Lich King, but you don't need it all -.-'

I thought you didn't feel like reading the respect thread.

Csdabest
He resisted the possession of a fiend through Doku control. And thats a mana Sheidl. What is that going to do aginst a sword in the eye. Ryu sword has limitless power which is something he weilds. Ryu has Resisted Possession and mind effecting situations aginst his enemies Such as Doku and the Vigorien Empire. Your down grading another character to upgrade yours saying Ryu resisting another possession doesnt not compare to him resisting possesiong and mind control aginst another. Ryu's will did not break through out the whole game. From seeing his village massacre, to his childhood freind slaughtered, from a family betrayals being responsible for killing everyone who cared about, AFTER ALL THAt, manages to still overcome the odds fighting not only a Army with some of the most up to date technology, but going aginst a legion of fiend/demons while at the same time taking on greater fiends and still manages to keep his will intact. And thats not even everything from THIS game. Old school there are even more from situation of watching his girlfriend get killed and having to kill a giant humanoid spider monster with his bare hands

So by saying he would rape Ryu's will is nonesense.

Remindme
He resisted the possession of a fiend through Doku control. And thats a mana Sheidl. What is that going to do aginst a sword in the eye. Ryu sword has limitless power which is something he weilds. Ryu has Resisted Possession and mind effecting situations aginst his enemies Such as Doku and the Vigorien Empire. Your down grading another character to upgrade yours saying Ryu resisting another possession doesnt not compare to him resisting possesiong and mind control aginst another. Ryu's will did not break through out the whole game. From seeing his village massacre, to his childhood freind slaughtered, from a family betrayals being responsible for killing everyone who cared about, AFTER ALL THAt, manages to still overcome the odds fighting not only a Army with some of the most up to date technology, but going aginst a legion of fiend/demons while at the same time taking on greater fiends and still manages to keep his will intact. And thats not even everything from THIS game. Old school there are even more from situation of watching his girlfriend get killed and having to kill a giant humanoid spider monster with his bare hands

So by saying he would rape Ryu's will is nonesense.

Does Doku and the Vigorien Empire have hundreds of thousands of undead under their control, and can see through all their eyes at the same time?

Or did they mind control and brainwash many free willed people from hundreds of miles away to do their bidding?

Untill then they do not compare.

As i said, Lich King doesn't wait for a time of vunerability to strike, he seizes you body, and drains your will out of it. Making it serve him.

Mana sheild is like an invisible barrier, the sword would not get near the eye.

Okay, how about to tell me again, how Ryu survives a death coil? whcih homes in on the target....and is a one hit kill.....

Csdabest
Does Doku and the Vigorien Empire have hundreds of thousands of undead under their control, and can see through all their eyes at the same time?

Yes and most likely. They had control over legions of fiends as well greater fiends. Though never stated he could or couldnt see through their eyes at the same time givien the control is quite possible. But i wont say yes duh...just possibely

Or did they mind control and brainwash many free willed people from hundreds of miles away to do their bidding?

The fiends were all once humans and people of freewill. VE turns people into Fiends practicaly over the WHOLE EMPIRE and its nation. Having his Legion of Fiends overrun the nation. But to answer you question...Yes

They did and yes. They do compare

As i said, Lich King doesn't wait for a time of vunerability to strike, he seizes you body, and drains your will out of it. Making it serve him.

Like I said. Ryu has gotten past possessing and seizing of mind,body,and spirit all before. What makes you think Lich King would have an easier time doing it. And What makes you think he would have an easier time. and Just how would Lich king do this with a Ryubusa in his face trying to kill him all at the same time

Ryu TDS cuts through anything with Evil inside of it. Giving your description., The Guy sounds abit evil taking over and possesing freewilled people and controlling undead. That counts as being evil. So
TDS trumps His mana sheild as its of him and uses his will right. As his Will comes from a evil spirit. and TDS cuts through anything and all of an evil entity

Okay, how about to tell me again, how Ryu survives a death coil? whcih homes in on the target....and is a one hit kill.....

Ryu avoids until he kills him. Ryu uses precog along with teleportation. Or the ninpo he used in DOA4 to destroy that ship in instant vaporizing it. That should basicly destroy it. Or Ryu teleports twice. Once out of the way infront of Lich King and another out of the way so the death coil kills Lich king....It is a a one hit kill right?

Ryu Uses Art of the Spirit CLone to make multiple copies himself so to either possibly throw off the death coil. Or have him send it after the wrong one.

Art of the Inazuma. Use its attack power to cancel it out.

Art of the Inferno uses it to cancel out.

Or uses it to have the elemental barrier to protect them and let the death coil smack into it canceling out.

And if you think that invincibility frame is gameplay only. Ryu can be attack while performing his other 2 Ninpo cancelling him out of it.

Also. Whats to say that Ryu wont just easily tear through Lich Kings mana sheild with shear force.

The Kietsu can probably due the same as it Harnessies the power of the countless souls it has consumed. So what you think the Keistu cant tear through the mana sheild and suck his soul?

Dark Dragon Blade...Ryu turns into the devil incarnate and the only thing that can basicly hurt him is god and the True Dragon Blade. So he is basicly invunverable to harm outside of those weapons. And would just tear lich King apart.

Everything here has been basicly proved within the Game's canon. So please explain to me how Lich King sooo easily trumps Ryu when i Basicly given you counters for everything that should and most likely would work with a high sucess rate

Remindme

Yes and most likely. They had control over legions of fiends as well greater fiends. Though never stated he could or couldnt see through their eyes at the same time givien the control is quite possible. But i wont say yes duh...just possibely

The fiends were all once humans and people of freewill. VE turns people into Fiends practicaly over the WHOLE EMPIRE and its nation. Having his Legion of Fiends overrun the nation. But to answer you question...Yes

They did and yes. They do compare

Like I said. Ryu has gotten past possessing and seizing of mind,body,and spirit all before. What makes you think Lich King would have an easier time doing it. And What makes you think he would have an easier time. and Just how would Lich king do this with a Ryubusa in his face trying to kill him all at the same time

Ryu TDS cuts through anything with Evil inside of it. Giving your description., The Guy sounds abit evil taking over and possesing freewilled people and controlling undead. That counts as being evil. So
TDS trumps His mana sheild as its of him and uses his will right. As his Will comes from a evil spirit. and TDS cuts through anything and all of an evil entity

Ryu avoids until he kills him. Ryu uses precog along with teleportation. Or the ninpo he used in DOA4 to destroy that ship in instant vaporizing it. That should basicly destroy it. Or Ryu teleports twice. Once out of the way infront of Lich King and another out of the way so the death coil kills Lich king....It is a a one hit kill right?

Ryu Uses Art of the Spirit CLone to make multiple copies himself so to either possibly throw off the death coil. Or have him send it after the wrong one.

Art of the Inazuma. Use its attack power to cancel it out.

Art of the Inferno uses it to cancel out.

Or uses it to have the elemental barrier to protect them and let the death coil smack into it canceling out.

And if you think that invincibility frame is gameplay only. Ryu can be attack while performing his other 2 Ninpo cancelling him out of it.

Also. Whats to say that Ryu wont just easily tear through Lich Kings mana sheild with shear force.

The Kietsu can probably due the same as it Harnessies the power of the countless souls it has consumed. So what you think the Keistu cant tear through the mana sheild and suck his soul?

Dark Dragon Blade...Ryu turns into the devil incarnate and the only thing that can basicly hurt him is god and the True Dragon Blade. So he is basicly invunverable to harm outside of those weapons. And would just tear lich King apart.

Everything here has been basicly proved within the Game's canon. So please explain to me how Lich King sooo easily trumps Ryu when i Basicly given you counters for everything that should and most likely would work with a high sucess rate

Seriously, use quotes so i can tell what i wrote and what you wrote -.-'

Only one hit kill on a living creature, on a dead one, aka Lich King, it heals them......

So much trouble for one of Lich Kings Basic spells....

Mana sheild is not penetrated so easily, you cannot enter the barrier until you have defeated the enemies will which it feeds of for it's defense, something Ryu won't be doing in his very short life span. The spell is not evil, the TDS has to get to him to be super duper effecitve to him, something Mana sheild prevents.

Lets take this up a notch then, yes?

He also has to power of then Shaman, Ner'zhul was the best Shaman of his time. Fire/Earth/Forst shock (take your pick) it hits the body, it doesn't have to hit, it just will. How can he stop those? Lightning spells are also a favourite among shamen. By the way, Shaman control the elements, so, forget any eletmental attacks or barriers, Lich King can neutralize them with his own power.

Warlock powers allow him huge dark energies, like Shadow bolt, and many other various Shadow spells. Along with the power to summon great demons from the nether. He can also causes the target pain, great pain, this is another spell that will hit reguardless

DeathKnight powers allow him to heal undead i.e himself, aswell as summon many undead allies to himself.

Csdabest
The mana Barrier uses the energy from someone who is negatively evil. So why wouldnt his TDS cut through something that is made from energy from a evil being. Completely downgrading the TDS abilities. And Ryu has accomplished such task as defeating multiple enemies while taking on enemies of higher level.

And since you stated that Death Coil only effects the living. Thats nullified seeing as Ryu is already dead and is just a spirit now basicly.so that even nullifies death coil on the same playing feilds.

Also. Whats to stop Ryu teleporting inside the mana sheild? Barrier stops thing from moving physicaly through it. Out of all media I have seen,video games,comics,manga, anime alike. i have never seen anytype of barrier stop someone from teleporting inside. So the barrier still proves useless via teleportationg or breaking through with the TDS

I can't really argue ryu can really do muchon elemental magic but he stills has other Ninpos that he has show and that seem to be effective that we dont really know much about. Hopefully to be revealed. But i can agree with you that Lich king does have ryu beat in the elemental department. but thats one area. But im just going to simply break it down like this

Speed
Ryu

Strength
Ryu

elemental control
Lich King

Magic
About even leaning more to Lich King

Combat Skills
Ryu

Now out of those 5 departments that i beleive contribute in a fight. ryu basicly trumps Lich King in 3 out 5 of those. Maybe 4.

With the Dark Dragon Blade. The only thing that can really hurt him is the True Dragon Blade. Because of PIS or thats just the way it is. DDB basicly trumps Lich King. But i dont like using it

But I still says Ryu beats Lich King either 3 or 4 out of 5 or 7/10.
Ryu has too much in his arsenal and is an expert is basicly all categories. If someone happens to outmatch him in one he has multiple other departments to take someone down. Which basicly is why Ryu should and will beat Lich King. But still in the elemental area. Is still kind of nonense saying he can manipulate other peoples Magic. So Lich king wouldnt really have much control over Ryu Ninpo rather elemental or not. i will go as far to say that he could control his own elemental abilities and other elements outside of another users control.

Darth Extecute
Ryu clearly is capable of killing pre-fusion.. Arthas isn't fast enough to fight a ninja if he has problems against Illidan in plain speed and strength..

However, when it comes to post-fusion, if we assume he is at his prime with post powers, then he is capable of too much to die by a plain sword and some ninpo.. He'll slow Ryu down drastically, while attacking from a distance.. Shortly after going into close combat with the horribly light, indestructable Frostmourne and with every single hit, reduce the life-energy of Ryu.. While at the same time attack with magical ((unavoidable)) spells..

8/10 Ryu Vs. Pre-Fusion

9/10 Pre-Fusion Vs. Ryu

Burning thought
well where shall we begin, i agree with Darth, the first one goes to Ryu, DK Arthas is a bit of a, well, he doesnt have that many advantages comparing to Ryu

but post fusion, its a joke of a fight in comparison, Ryu is an Ant to a lion

basically as the fight begins, using warlock magics Lich king could easily inflict Pain, Corruption, immolate. Set up a Earthern/lightning shield around himself, Demon armour magic or fel armour, even better imo. hell he may do all this while crushing Ryu's mind, the guy has the conciousness of one of the most intelligent magical beings in Warcraft ten thousand fold...Ryus mind would be broken and even weakened and bodyless in before fusion, the lich king mind controls hundreds of non-undead beings all around the continent of ice-crown, Ryu would get stamped out.

While crippled Ryu will be screaming in agony, his body rotting, the pain of the warlock curses ruining his skill and body in the process while Fusion walks up casually, Ryu tries to push the DDB up but Fusion blasts it aside with a lightning blast, picks Ryu up by the neck and laughs before making Ryu completly mad with his mind rotting.

Ryu gets tied in a straight jacket and sent to the loony bin

Sol Valentine
WTF is wrong with you?

Remindme
WTF is wrong with you?

okay okay i confess i'm addicted to oxygen.....oh wait..you weren't talking to me ^^'

Burning thought
WTF is wrong with you?

confused ....erm...whats wrong with you?

Sol Valentine
Whatever.

Csdabest
You know. I admit when ryu gets beat. but this is not one of those times.

I understand how Ryu looses to Deathwing(Even those other dispute) I know how Ryu loses to Darth Nihilus(even those force ominpotence is BS)

But Lich has nothing ominipotent aginst him. Or post fusion what ever. Yall are basing this fight off of one category. And that is magic which Ryu should be able to keep up with his magic. He only has him in one category. Ryu owns him in like 4 other categories when it comes to a fight. so where yall are getting this 9/10 mess is crazy.

Ryu wins 3/5 or 4/5 in both Situations. Ryu has too much in his arnsal. but it s what ever. Im done with this.ON TO THE NEXT TOPIC

Diamond Kisses
Ryu has too much in his arsenal? stick out tongue

What does Ryu have in his arsenal? big grin

Utrigita
well where shall we begin, i agree with Darth, the first one goes to Ryu, DK Arthas is a bit of a, well, he doesnt have that many advantages comparing to Ryu

but post fusion, its a joke of a fight in comparison, Ryu is an Ant to a lion

basically as the fight begins, using warlock magics Lich king could easily inflict Pain, Corruption, immolate. Set up a Earthern/lightning shield around himself, Demon armour magic or fel armour, even better imo. hell he may do all this while crushing Ryu's mind, the guy has the conciousness of one of the most intelligent magical beings in Warcraft ten thousand fold...Ryus mind would be broken and even weakened and bodyless in before fusion, the lich king mind controls hundreds of non-undead beings all around the continent of ice-crown, Ryu would get stamped out.

While crippled Ryu will be screaming in agony, his body rotting, the pain of the warlock curses ruining his skill and body in the process while Fusion walks up casually, Ryu tries to push the DDB up but Fusion blasts it aside with a lightning blast, picks Ryu up by the neck and laughs before making Ryu completly mad with his mind rotting.

Ryu gets tied in a straight jacket and sent to the loony bin

thats about it yes

Csdabest
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH TO you saying Ryu mind is weak. He reistsend possesion control and mind control effects from both DOKU AND VE. So to say he will get mind raped is ludicrous. He has even showed signs of having adept to advance telekenesis with the fight aginst the VE. Not only does he float on a huge rock but does with percision and skill but he fights ontop of it aginst him. So saying hell get mind raped is crazy

shin_gear
Ryu tries to push the DDB up but Fusion blasts it aside with a lightning blast,...wtf?

Csdabest
Thats what im saying ^^^

shin_gear
Yah...DDB was never part of either match. Hayabusa had the TDS...not sure what the outcome of the second round would be though, but from what I've read I'm going to say Arthas has a fairly higher chance of winning.

Csdabest
I beleive someone said that he can nhave it second round

Superboy Prime

All i'll say is Kil'jaeden is one of the more powerful characters in whole Warcraft game, and he was the one who turned Orcs and Humans against each other

Why not just tell us exactly how and why his magic is more powerful than Hayabusa's?

I mean...I know next to nothing about Warcraft, so I would like the info.

Power & Abilities:

Shaping Shifting
Size control

Kil'jaeden's full powers lie not within the boundaries of physical and magical ability, but in the mind.

Is that it? You're telling me the guy is leagues beyond hayabusa because he can shape shift, control his size and has "huge" magical abilities.

Come on now. Shape shifting is good, but its not an automatic win, and especially not against someone as skilled, fast, versatile and tenacious as Hayabusa. Not to mention size matters not because Hayabusa has shown the capacity to fight beings which make him look like an ant. You are also not giving proof of what these beings he "equals" in magic are much more powerful than Hayabusa's ninpo. So until real evidence is brought I'll just think someone's bluffing. Age and experience is good. Though Hayabusa is experienced and wise beyond his years.

Now please elaborate.

---

By the way...the post about Ninpo/Telekinesis. Yes it is possible Hayabusa can use Teleknesis with Ninpo.

I wonder if Hayabusa can actually be killed again...since he is a vengeful spirit.

Superboy Prime
Well...I dunno wtf he is. He might be alive...and was just resurrected by the Hayabusa spirit. He might be undead. He might be a spirit.

I hope Itagaki adresses this in NG2 droolio

Remindme
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Why not just tell us exactly how and why his magic is more powerful than Hayabusa's?

I mean...I know next to nothing about Warcraft, so I would like the info.

Is that it? You're telling me the guy is leagues beyond hayabusa because he can shape shift, control his size and has "huge" magical abilities.

Come on now. Shape shifting is good, but its not an automatic win, and especially not against someone as skilled, fast, versatile and tenacious as Hayabusa. Not to mention size matters not because Hayabusa has shown the capacity to fight beings which make him look like an ant. You are also not giving proof of what these beings he "equals" in magic are much more powerful than Hayabusa's ninpo. So until real evidence is brought I'll just think someone's bluffing. Age and experience is good. Though Hayabusa is experienced and wise beyond his years.

Now please elaborate.

---

By the way...the post about Ninpo/Telekinesis. Yes it is possible Hayabusa can use Teleknesis with Ninpo.

I wonder if Hayabusa can actually be killed again...since he is a vengeful spirit.

Sorry for the wait SBP, Lets see feats & facts:

Enslaving the entire Nathrezim race, who each themselves are on Hero level in WC3

Known to be more powerful than Archimonde and Velen

Tricked the orcs into war with human with very little magic use.

I also believe Sargeras gave Kil'jaeden some of his own power

Problem is, Kil'jaeden is not the kind of demon who gets his hands dirty, he gets other to do it. So we don't have any true feats for him, just a small amount of facts.

Merely the fact he is known to be more powerful Archimonde is impressive, if you know Archimondes powers.....

One thing i can say, there are no mortals who do not fear him, Including Illidan.

MadMel
this is a joke right??
ryu wont even get close to fusion arthus before he becomes yet another undead pawn in his army...thats not mind control, thats pure necromancy...the lichking/arthus can just kill ryu where he stands and resurrect him with little effort....or he can torture him slowly with warlock curses that make him scream in agony and cripple before he dies..all of this while casting layer after layer of magical barriers around himself erm

Diamond Kisses
I beleive someone said that he can nhave it second round

yes Someone said 4/5 or 8/10 or something to Ryu big grin

Burning thought
my battle is true! thats how it wil happen, Ryu gets duched

Csdabest
Like i said...Bias fan boy thread. I gave every reversal and counter to each ability he had. And all i get is. He cant do that. Even though his weapon shown and have been reported to do so. And who ever said Knocks away Ryu DDB. Just wow.

And no has anwered my question of how can ryu reist someone mind control and possession who has enslaved an entire nation/empire into fiends but yet didnt do it to Ryu. Which clearly shows ryu has more than enough will power and mind resistence to resist the same thing as lich/arthas. But yet yall continue to say mind rape...Undead slave.

Magical barriers. True Dragon Sword basicly cuts through all with ease do to its unfathmoble spirit power and is high concentrated and effectvie aginst evil beings which Arthas seems to be an evil being. SO why wouldnt his sword work with aginst. I get nothing but. He cant do that.

Puts up a magical barrier. Why cant Ryu simply teleport behind the bayer and quick slash?. I havent seen a counter for that. So far out of all the video games, manga, comics, I have never seen anytype of barrier stop teleportation. Just physicaly stop things from passing it. Not teleportation. I havent seen nothing disputing this.

Another reason why Ryu just wont get mind raped or controled. Because he has telekenesis and has been provin. he used it to leveitata a rock with precision. Avoiding everything the VE thrown at him while at the same time comminting to his same type of precision sword play managing to defeat him. showiung high concentration and skill with telekenesis. Yet he will still get mind raped?

And tell me why is ryu ninpo will be soo vastly outclassed. Yes Artheas has experience. But someone can still be more experience but less skilled then someone in magic. Ryu has not shown any flaw and nothing but pure expertise with his Ninpo and his strength taking on fiends,greater fiends, and even VE. with it and the Devil Incarnate. But yet his Ninpo is able to hurt them and effect them but yet some how it still pales in comparison.

Also. What defence does Arthas have aginst Ryu Chi?. It easily within second cut through and incinerated a battleship instantly vaporising it. And just from on contact still with an energy stream adding more pressure and power. My guess and insight. Ryu supercharged CHi hadoken blast looking thing would rip right through Arthas Mana sheild killing him instantly aswell as vaporising.

Yet Lich can summon leagons of the undead to just battle ryu. Did you all even play Ninja Gaiden or any of them. He faced Legions of Ninjas, Military battalions, Fiends, Undead, 3 Greater Fiends, the VE, and Dark Deciple Devil Incarnate. Single handly with berly any real help. That was just one Ryubusa. What is that going to mean when Ryu Spams Spirit Clone and makes multiple just as strong copies of himself. So tell me again. how is ryu so easily pwned by this guy.

And remindme? What does having to control hero class have anything to do withthis. I can throw out random titles aswell. Controling Greater Fiends. Lesser Fiends, Fiends, Dieties, General class soldeirs. But yeah. I can throw around titles. I have not seen anything ryu cant get pass or havent got passed before stopping him from beating Arthas or getting completely stomped by him,

shin_gear
Like i said...Bias fan boy thread. I gave every reversal and counter to each ability he had. And all i get is. He cant do that. Even though his weapon shown and have been reported to do so. And who ever said Knocks away Ryu DDB. Just wow.

And no has anwered my question of how can ryu reist someone mind control and possession who has enslaved an entire nation/empire into fiends but yet didnt do it to Ryu. Which clearly shows ryu has more than enough will power and mind resistence to resist the same thing as lich/arthas. But yet yall continue to say mind rape...Undead slave.

Magical barriers. True Dragon Sword basicly cuts through all with ease do to its unfathmoble spirit power and is high concentrated and effectvie aginst evil beings which Arthas seems to be an evil being. SO why wouldnt his sword work with aginst. I get nothing but. He cant do that.

Puts up a magical barrier. Why cant Ryu simply teleport behind the bayer and quick slash?. I havent seen a counter for that. So far out of all the video games, manga, comics, I have never seen anytype of barrier stop teleportation. Just physicaly stop things from passing it. Not teleportation. I havent seen nothing disputing this.

Another reason why Ryu just wont get mind raped or controled. Because he has telekenesis and has been provin. he used it to leveitata a rock with precision. Avoiding everything the VE thrown at him while at the same time comminting to his same type of precision sword play managing to defeat him. showiung high concentration and skill with telekenesis. Yet he will still get mind raped?

And tell me why is ryu ninpo will be soo vastly outclassed. Yes Artheas has experience. But someone can still be more experience but less skilled then someone in magic. Ryu has not shown any flaw and nothing but pure expertise with his Ninpo and his strength taking on fiends,greater fiends, and even VE. with it and the Devil Incarnate. But yet his Ninpo is able to hurt them and effect them but yet some how it still pales in comparison.

Also. What defence does Arthas have aginst Ryu Chi?. It easily within second cut through and incinerated a battleship instantly vaporising it. And just from on contact still with an energy stream adding more pressure and power. My guess and insight. Ryu supercharged CHi hadoken blast looking thing would rip right through Arthas Mana sheild killing him instantly aswell as vaporising.

Yet Lich can summon leagons of the undead to just battle ryu. Did you all even play Ninja Gaiden or any of them. He faced Legions of Ninjas, Military battalions, Fiends, Undead, 3 Greater Fiends, the VE, and Dark Deciple Devil Incarnate. Single handly with berly any real help. That was just one Ryubusa. What is that going to mean when Ryu Spams Spirit Clone and makes multiple just as strong copies of himself. So tell me again. how is ryu so easily pwned by this guy.

And remindme? What does having to control hero class have anything to do withthis. I can throw out random titles aswell. Controling Greater Fiends. Lesser Fiends, Fiends, Dieties, General class soldeirs. But yeah. I can throw around titles. I have not seen anything ryu cant get pass or havent got passed before stopping him from beating Arthas or getting completely stomped by him,
Not so sure if Ryu still being himself after receiving the curse has much to do with mind control. I mean, he was cursed and was still pretty much himself...does that count as resisting mind control, not too sure about that to be honest.

I disagree that the True Dragon Sword can cut through everything if that's what you meant, but it does have a more devastating effect the greater evil it counters...evil energy is what it counters best, and correct about its spiritual power being unfathomable. This is why despite the Dark Dragon Blade increasing in power the more evil is committed, the TDS proves more than a match for it. This is why both versions of the Devil Incarnate (V.E. and Murai) were overcome.

Pretty much agree that a barrier will not stop Ryu from teleporting past it, but it'll have to be big enough for him to get in there, not to mention it seems unpractical...

I don't think telekinesis will do much against mind control...

I don't think Ryu's magic is on par with this guy's...WoW characters' magic are ub3r from what I've heard...

It's a darn shame that some people don't realize that Hayabusa has more than ninpo when it comes to projectiles. The same chi that he channels into his weapons when performing ultimate attacks can be channeled into energy balls and shot at targets as shown in DOA4 twice, in Ryu's ending and Helena's, although I think you're overrating it. It can destroy an aircraft, but I wouldn't go far as to say it can vaporize it instantly. It did make it combust. Though it is true it disintegrated the one who was riding the plane, Donovan (the president of DOATEC) in the course of a second; that's what's very impressive about it, not to mention it travels at around the speed of sound.

MadMel
Originally posted by shin_gear
Not so sure if Ryu still being himself after receiving the curse has much to do with mind control. I mean, he was cursed and was still pretty much himself...does that count as resisting mind control, not too sure about that to be honest using a curse to mind control is not the same as the lichking's methods...we cant really compare them then erm
I disagree that the True Dragon Sword can cut through everything if that's what you meant, but it does have a more devastating effect the greater evil it counters...evil energy is what it counters best, and correct about its spiritual power being unfathomable. This is why despite the Dark Dragon Blade increasing in power the more evil is committed, the TDS proves more than a match for it. This is why both versions of the Devil Incarnate (V.E. and Murai) were overcome something like that yes

Pretty much agree that a barrier will not stop Ryu from teleporting past it, but it'll have to be big enough for him to get in there, not to mention it seems unpractical...
the barrier would only cover the lichking himself, not any space around it..if ryu tries to tele in, he'll be a splat on the lichkings armour

I don't think telekinesis will do much against mind control... yes

I don't think Ryu's magic is on par with this guy's...WoW characters' magic are ub3r from what I've heard... we are talking about people like kil'jaden here, who could make people like illiden (who possibly has a change against ryu himself) scream and run in terror

It's a darn shame that some people don't realize that Hayabusa has more than ninpo when it comes to projectiles. The same chi that he channels into his weapons when performing ultimate attacks can be channeled into energy balls and shot at targets as shown in DOA4 twice, in Ryu's ending and Helena's, although I think you're overrating it. It can destroy an aircraft, but I wouldn't go far as to say it can vaporize it instantly. It did make it combust. Though it is true it disintegrated the one who was riding the plane, Donovan (the president of DOATEC) in the course of a second; that's what's very impressive about it, not to mention it travels at around the speed of sound can any of these go past the lichkings barriers though?..

and Csdabest, what is stopping ryu from getting killed by a single, instant kill death coil? its completely unavoidable, and cannot be blocked..

Darth Extecute
Not so sure if Ryu still being himself after receiving the curse has much to do with mind control. I mean, he was cursed and was still pretty much himself...does that count as resisting mind control, not too sure about that to be honest.

I disagree that the True Dragon Sword can cut through everything if that's what you meant, but it does have a more devastating effect the greater evil it counters...evil energy is what it counters best, and correct about its spiritual power being unfathomable. This is why despite the Dark Dragon Blade increasing in power the more evil is committed, the TDS proves more than a match for it. This is why both versions of the Devil Incarnate (V.E. and Murai) were overcome.

I don't think telekinesis will do much against mind control...

I don't think Ryu's magic is on par with this guy's...WoW characters' magic are ub3r from what I've heard...

It's a darn shame that some people don't realize that Hayabusa has more than ninpo when it comes to projectiles. The same chi that he channels into his weapons when performing ultimate attacks can be channeled into energy balls and shot at targets as shown in DOA4 twice, in Ryu's ending and Helena's, although I think you're overrating it. It can destroy an aircraft, but I wouldn't go far as to say it can vaporize it instantly. It did make it combust. Though it is true it disintegrated the one who was riding the plane, Donovan (the president of DOATEC) in the course of a second; that's what's very impressive about it, not to mention it travels at around the speed of sound.

I'm far too lazy to reply to all that, so I'll make it short..

The mind-control of the Lich King is simple.. He penetrate the mental defenses of a person and tame them from the inside ((still capable of doing physical actions while taming)).. it's nothing at all like a curse.. The first and only famous person that has entirely broken out of the Lich King's grasp is Sylvanas.. Only if Ryu has a mental state above hers, I can accept that he resist his mental abilities.. However, I'm not saying that he doesn't have a mental state above hers, so I'll leave it at that.. To save that part from arguing, I say "Ryu resists his mind control", even though it's doubtworthy..

Then we have all the spells of the Lich King.. All homingly to their target.. Teleport wont do you any good as the spell will direct at him anyway.. WoW fancy mechanics, as well as seen in Wc3.. That's simply how the spells work.. impossible to avoid, even with teleport.. The only known way to dodge the attacks is by phasing out of existance ((See fairie dragon)) and Ryu cannot do that ((know it for a fact))

The arsenal of power that the Lich King holds is unfortunatly far beyond anything Ryu has ever fought before..

Let me try to illustrate how I think the fight would work ((without dialogues))

Ryu charges Ner'Zhul at his normal, vast speed or possibly even teleporting.. Ner'Zhul replies with a shock of cold, slowing Ryu down with roughly 65%, and at this point he lauches a death coil straight at him.. Ryu can possibly teleport without much use as the coil will follow wherever he goes in a rapid pase.. Despite the swordsmanship of Ryu, he cannot block or cut the coil in half as it's made of plain death magic.. He may get the idea to teleport behind Ner'Zhul and have the coil impact Ner'Zhul instead.. A good idea, for nothing unfortunatly.. Ner'Zhul is as good as immune to all death magic and stand uneffected.. Ryu may take the situation at use and try stab Ner'Zhul in the back, who unfortunatly Ryu has already predicted this situation.. A sidestep or possibly scratch on the heavy plate armor of Ner'Zhul will quickly be followed by an earthshock that launches Ryu backwards.. This quickly followed by another deathcoil..

If we imagine that the stab hit Ner'Zhul, he will stun Ryu and heal himself before continue the battle.. I'm sorry, but Ryu walks into a total slaughter.. The illustrated fight was with Ner'Zhul being nice and ruthful ermm

Csdabest
Darth Excute. Even though I totaly disagree with your scenario I still have respect because you are the only person that gave a situation and basicly backed it up. So im a leave you to your opinion even though i do disagree

shin_gear
I hate Sol Valentine. 131weep

MadMel
Darth Excute. Even though I totaly disagree with your scenario I still have respect because you are the only person that gave a situation and basicly backed it up. So im a leave you to your opinion even though i do disagree
no offense, and i dont intent to sound like an arsehole, but you havent really explained how ryu can escape/resist a deathcoil....just saying confused
also, i dont know if anyone else has said anything, but to your point about the titles of shaman, worlock etc...they arent just titles...they're the classes in WoW, and the lichking (apparently) has access to all the powers in each classes arsenal..

Darth Extecute

You disagree, then? Why? I know I probably didn't fit the situation of battle right, and Ryu probably would have acted differently, but I only illustrated one of possibly hundred differet defeats for Ryu..

Sol Valentine
I hate Sol Valentine. 131weep

I'll give you a dollar.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.