Robocop vs The Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Robocop vs The Joker.

Joker, tired of the bat of Gotham City, decided to take is laughable ways elsewhere...too Delta City.

Elsewhere, Robocop was in the middle of foiling a heist in the middle of the city. When all was said and done, 3 scumbags were arrested, and a crate full of Jokerbombs were confiscated.
" Jokerbombs?! " Robocop said, " Only one person in the history of crime has ever used these, " he said as he looked at the files in his head, "The Joker. And that's bad news." Can Robocop bring the Joker too justice?

grey fox
Yes.

spidey-dude
wtf is joker gonna do to robo ? laugh him to death or what ?

Avlon
Robocop isn't Bats. He'll kill Joker without a second thought.

...and Joker won't find that funny.

SevenShackles
... joker doesn't really have a chance unless he has lots of prep and some sort of anti-robocop connections and resources.

could probly maybe trap robo in some sort of magnet car crushing thing or some crap =/ other than something like that he is sort of screwed.

Barbarian Shams
Robocop will not hesitate to kill Joker. I mean, the moment Joker opens fire on him Alex Murphy would've drawn his Auto-9 and put a three-round burst into Joker's head faster than he can say "Oh SNAP!!". My money's on Robocop for an easy win. Joker would need knowledge and the right weapons to even hurt Alex Murphy. Robocop takes it 9/10.

PRAYERRUN
The Joker has the acid that comes out of his flower that can disolve the armor Robocop has. I think Joker is one of the few villains that could give any hero a run for his money. Robocop would have to be quick, which he isn't, and a fast thinker, which he does have.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.