Regular Magneto vs. Dr. Polaris when he pwned the JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Who would win? Who could accomplish more control and feats?

Validus
http://i23.tinypic.com/ve4s3b.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Validus
http://i23.tinypic.com/ve4s3b.jpg

You know what, you guys really show that you aren't that great of debators. just a holes. When I have an obvious point, and correct one at that, you pull this bull.

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
You know what, you guys really show that you aren't that great of debators. just a holes. When I have an obvious point, and correct one at that, you pull this bull. http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1161969250-1139042817080.jpg

pr1983
Guys, quit it... You want to post about the fight, fine, but seriously, its not funny.

TricksterPriest
This is a good match. However, due to lack of knowledge on the characters, I'm not even gonna try to call this one. doped

Batdude? wink

batdude123
LOL.

If we're going by that showing alone, then...

Dr. Polaris got owned by Plastic Man simply because "he didn't have any metal on him." laughing out loud

Nice try yet again Nvr.

Magneto ftw. awesome

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by batdude123
LOL...

Dr. Polaris got owned by Plastic Man simply because "he didn't have any metal on him." laughing out loud

Nice try yet again Nvr.

Magneto ftw. awesome

The point is, Do you think that Magneto can pwn the JLA.

batdude123
The point is, Do you think that Magneto can pwn the JLA.

I gave you my answer.

Magneto would beat Dr. Polaris.

TricksterPriest
Batdude, give him a real answer. srsly

Going by that portrayal of Polaris, with his other feats into consideration (excluding his multi-personality feats cause I don't know if those count), can he beat Mags?

Edit: Ok then. Can Mags take the JLA? I'm curious about this myself.

batdude123
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Edit: Ok then. Can Mags take the JLA? I'm curious about this myself.

Can Magneto create high voltage electricity? He sure can.

Can Magneto blood rip somebody? Yep.

Can Magneto create an emp? Certainly.

Can Magneto control metal? You betcha.

I just answered your question for you.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Can Magneto create high voltage electricity? He sure can.

Can Magneto blood rip somebody? Yep.

Can Magneto create an emp? Certainly.

Can Magneto control metal? You betcha.

I just answered your question for you.

you skate around the answer becuz I am proving a point. One you dont' want to concede. Has magneto EVER beaten a group of beings single handily like the JLA at once. Cuz polaris can do all that you just mentioned. Doesn't make her able to beat the JLA.

batdude123
you skate around the answer becuz I am proving a point. One you dont' want to concede. Has magneto EVER beaten a group of beings single handily like the JLA at once. Cuz polaris can do all that you just mentioned. Doesn't make her able to beat the JLA.

Dr. Polaris was owned by Plastic Man in that instance because he didn't have any metal on his body.

Just give up now, before you further humiliate yourself. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Dr. Polaris was owned by Plastic Man in that instance because he didn't have any metal on his body.

Just give up now, before you further humiliate yourself. smile

No, you have humiliated yourself with a retarded stance. Trying to use dr. polaris's showing against WW and the ENTIRE jla is BAD arguing at it's finest. Now show us oh wise one, Magneto EVER beating a group of the JLA's power, non jobbing. magneto can barely beat Thor. If at all.

llagrok
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Iseewhatyoudidthere.jpg

batdude123
No, you have humiliated yourself with a retarded stance. Trying to use dr. polaris's showing against WW and the ENTIRE jla is BAD arguing at it's finest. Now show us oh wise one, Magneto EVER beating a group of the JLA's power, non jobbing. magneto can barely beat Thor. If at all.

Show me Dr. Polaris owning the League without them jobbing... oh shit, you can't. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Show me Dr. Polaris owning the League without them jobbing... oh shit, you can't. smile

Thus you proved my point. The League was jobbering and you have tried to use an example of such to back up magneto. Pwned. By your own words.

batdude123
Thus you proved my point.
What the hell was the point in the first place?

batdude123
Thus you proved my point. The League was jobbering and you have tried to use an example of such to back up magneto. Pwned. By your own words.

laughing

Read the context in which I used it:

No she can't. no2

Hell, Mags would solo her.

http://img108.imageshack.us/my.php?image=drpolaris10ba4.jpg

thankyou

I was doing it to piss you off. It wasn't a serious point.

nvrbeenwthagirl
laughing

Read the context in which I used it:

I was doing it to piss you off. It wasn't a serious point.

that is called flaming.

batdude123
that is called flaming.

Okay? You should know the difference by now, shouldn't you?

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by pr1983
Guys, quit it... You want to post about the fight, fine, but seriously, its not funny. I thought it was pretty cute.

Also, problem is, nvr created this thread out of spite. Thus, spite thread. Thus, it shouldn't be a serious thread.
Then you think mags can beat the entire jla like dr. polaris did. And you think that in a FORUM fight, that she would just allow that. Now show us how he accomplished that. you know, since he at the time, was like, the pole of the earth. Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Obviously you think Magneto is as powerful as Dr. Polaris was at the time, since you know, Polaris, solo'd the JLA including a GL and Martian Manhunter. Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
So it's basically the same stuff. Just like superstrength is just superstrength right? The lvl of strength doesn't come into effect since it's basically the same stuff. So Grace who has superstrength should be able to do what Superman does since it's extremely basic stuff. The lvl of power that requires the feat has nothing to do with it. Or the lvl of skill AND power. So like, Gorilla grodd for instance, can accomplish the same stuff that Despero can with Tp, since you know, it's basically the same stuff. Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Do I care? No I don't. He's trying to pull some BS about Mags being at the lvl Dr. Polaris was when he pwned the JLA and using that as justification as to Mags being able to do the same to WW. It's an ovbiously rediculous ploy, isn't well thought out, but since the cool kids clan has ruled, then they post silly cat pics, and think they are funny. Just shows the weakness of thier side of the debate actually.

Symmetric Chaos
Who would win? Who could accomplish more control and feats?

Taking into account posts on other threads this is a spite thread against a member.

Something you have a strange penchant for doing when you want to prove a point.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Okay? You should know the difference by now, shouldn't you?

I thought we were debating. How can I tell when you actually don't think what you are posting is true?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Taking into account posts on other threads this is a spite thread against a member.

Something you have a strange penchant for doing when you want to prove a point. Actually how can this be a spite thread when It's been made SEVERAL Times before. And he is the resident magnetic expert? And he was the one comparing the two. pwned.

Symmetric Chaos
I thought we were debating. How can I tell when you actually don't think what you are posting is true?

By not being an idiot?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
I thought it was pretty cute.

Also, problem is, nvr created this thread out of spite. Thus, spite thread. Thus, it shouldn't be a serious thread.

Actually, It cannot be a spite thread becuz Magneto is capable of EVERYTHING that Dr. Polaris was doing in the JLA mag.

batdude123
Actually how can this be a spite thread when It's been made SEVERAL Times before. And he is the resident magnetic expert? And he was the one comparing the two. pwned.

How exactly was I pwned?

Do you really want to debate this thread and juxtapose their own feats?

nvrbeenwthagirl
By not being an idiot?

How about you mind your business? I certainly can think of a few things to say that you can NOT be. And one of them is NOT being a flamer and being nosey.

Symmetric Chaos
Actually how can this be a spite thread when It's been made SEVERAL Times before. And he is the resident magnetic expert? And he was the one comparing the two. pwned.

Because of the way you made it. Because of the spirit in which you made it. Because you made it with the sole purpose of attacking another member. Because you made it with the knowledge that the conditions you specified made victory impossible for one participant.

pwned no expression

nvrbeenwthagirl
How exactly was I pwned?

Do you really want to debate this thread and juxtapose their own feats?

Was I talking to you?

Harry Fingerman
Actually, It cannot be a spite thread becuz Magneto is capable of EVERYTHING that Dr. Polaris was doing in the JLA mag. Not in your opinion. smile

You don't think Mags is in his league.

Symmetric Chaos
How about you mind your business? I certainly can think of a few things to say that you can NOT be. And one of them is NOT being a flamer and being nosey.

Gee thanks. I nice to know you care.

batdude123
Was I talking to you?

I don't give a shit.

You were talking about me.

As I said before, do you really want to debate this?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Because of the way you made it. Because of the spirit in which you made it. Because you made it with the sole purpose of attacking another member. Because you made it with the knowledge that the conditions you specified made victory impossible for one participant.

pwned no expression

actually no. I wanted to attack magneto. not a poster. I wanted his credibility downed in that instance so that I could use it to prove my case in another thread. You pwned yourself for thinking you know me. And knowing what I was doing.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Not in your opinion. smile

You don't think Mags is in his league.

I think that Magneto is superior to dr. polaris in EVERYWAY. So on that day, Dr. polaris had a powerup, or the league Jobbered seriously. I didn't read the story so I have to get an idea.

batdude123
actually no. I wanted to attack magneto. not a poster. I wanted his credibility downed in that instance so that I could use it to prove my case in another thread. You pwned yourself for thinking you know me. And knowing what I was doing.

Which is still a spite thread. However, it really isn't. smile

Symmetric Chaos
I wanted to attack magneto.

haermm And yet you claim this was in no way a spite thread.

Harry Fingerman
I wanted to attack magneto. Glad we got that out of the way.
This is a proven spite thread. smile

Thus, cat pictures.
http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1161954990-1161875063825.jpg

batdude123
I think that Magneto is superior to dr. polaris in EVERYWAY. So on that day, Dr. polaris had a powerup, or the league Jobbered seriously. I didn't read the story so I have to get an idea.

It was actually a combination of both.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I don't give a shit.

You were talking about me.

As I said before, do you really want to debate this?

I wasn't even talking about you. Reread it. I was responding to someone else. Thanks. I thought you would know the difference. Remember that line?

Validus
I thought it was pretty cute.

Indeed.

http://i21.tinypic.com/4kgp5s.jpg

batdude123
I wasn't even talking about you. Reread it. I was responding to someone else. Thanks. I thought you would know the difference. Remember that line?

So you didn't make this thread to be serious? You don't want to debate it?

Harry Fingerman
Oh ya.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=316562&highlight=title%3A%28Magneto+vs+Dr+Polaris%29
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=356951&highlight=title%3A%28Magneto+vs+Dr+Polaris%29
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=435106&highlight=title%3A%28Magneto+vs+Dr+Polaris%29
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=446240&highlight=title%3A%28Magneto+vs+Dr+Polaris%29

http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1161954990-1161884331067.jpg

TricksterPriest
Nvr, just stop. The league jobbed, badly. And Polaris might have had a powerup from being the south pole. roll eyes (sarcastic)

End of story.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So you didn't make this thread to be serious? You don't want to debate it?

Actually I was very Serious. Especially when it comes to wonder woman. now I want to know if mags can actually beat polaris of that time period. becuz then mags could beat the jla, and thus he is able to pwn ww the way you tried to depict him doing as dr. polaris was doing.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Nvr, just stop. The league jobbed, badly. And Polaris might have had a powerup from being the south pole. roll eyes (sarcastic)

End of story.

That is the point. Everyone knows that. But I tire of the elitist guys being a holes to anyone who doesn't think thier way. it's ugly.

Harry Fingerman
Actually I was very Serious. Especially when it comes to wonder woman.
http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1161954989-1161829042406.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
That is the point. Everyone knows that. But I tire of the elitist guys being a holes to anyone who doesn't think thier way. it's ugly.

Yes, avoiding needless hate is really causing the decline of civilization.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yes, avoiding needless hate is really causing the decline of civilization.
What the hell are you talking about? confused

Validus
http://i23.tinypic.com/1601kcz.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
http://i23.tinypic.com/1601kcz.jpg
If you weren't a bears fan, I would hate you. sad

King_Mungi
Hawkman alone has owned Dr.Polaris smile

*jumps back into the shadows*

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King_Mungi

*jumps back into the shadows* ORLY? I didn't know that.

iceman24567

*jumps back into the shadows* Wow never knew he was capable but on a side note Captain Comet is the man.

Validus
Dr. Polaris isn't that powerful. That isn't shocking.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Dr. Polaris isn't that powerful. That isn't shocking.

Yeah. He isn't.

King_Mungi
ORLY? I didn't know that.

It's in the respect thread

Originally posted by iceman24567
Wow never knew he was capable but on a side note Captain Comet is the man.

Well check out my Captain Comet and Hawkman Respect threads then smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
It's in the respect thread

Well check out my Captain Comet and Hawkman Respect threads then smile

I certainly will. You can make a Robin respect thread and have me thinking Robin can beat Superman lol.

King_Mungi
I certainly will. You can make a Robin respect thread and have me thinking Robin can beat Superman lol.

Robin has beat Hal Jordan before..and I'm not shitting you wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
Robin has beat Hal Jordan before..and I'm not shitting you wink

See what I mean. You pull comic facts out of your ass. I would have NEVER thought that possible.

King_Mungi
See what I mean. You pull comic facts out of your ass. I would have NEVER thought that possible.

It was during when the Green Lanterns had the yellow weakness , so Robin wrapped his yellow cape around Hal's ring and kicked him right in the head. Pure ownage smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
It was during when the Green Lanterns had the yellow weakness , so Robin wrapped his yellow cape around Hal's ring and kicked him right in the head. Pure ownage smile

Good old DC. Heroes that can move Time and yet still get owned with a batkick Lite.

batdude123

Erik-Lensherr
Magneto. Everything Polaris did Magneto can do better.

nvrbeenwthagirl

batdude123
But you haven't told me anything I didn't know. I already think Magneto is superior as I stated before. So either the JLA were jobbering to Polaris, or you think magneto has a chance in hell against the JLA. which is it? And I have yet to see magneto pwn a team like the JLA. thus using polaris as an example against ww is off the kilt.

Let's just put it this way, if Wonder Woman were just standing there, I think Magneto could easily replicate what Dr. Polaris did to her.

It wasn't jobbing as much as CIS, imo.

And using substituting Magneto for Dr. Polaris in that scenario is fine, considering I just proved how superior he is over Neal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.